lion guard the next step

By Iliketomakefanfic

This story takes place after season 3. Its about their new adventures, their love life and etc. By the way, t... More

Chapter 1 : Just an ordinary day...
Chapter 2 : The suspicious attack
Chapter 3 : "is she ok?"
Chapter 4 : Surprise!?
Chapter 5 : Makucha's army
Chapter 6 : a new guard plan
Chapter 7 : ATTACK!
Chapter 9 : "I'm sorry"
Chapter 10 : The cure
Chapter 11 : the plan continues
Chapter 12 : The pride lands

Chapter 8 : new plans

374 2 6
By Iliketomakefanfic

After Makucha and the others were defeated they were just about to give up. But, a certain hawk and mama binturong prevented that to happen.

Ora : We give up! The day pride always defeat us.

Chuluun : and who was that hawk?

Mpishi : I am Mpishi

Makucha : WHO??!!

Mpishi : Aghh Mpishi!! And I have a new plan to defeat the tree of life for good.

Mama binturong : What is it?!

Mpishi : Since Kion is powerless without the roar and his friends. We can bite his friends and family to go unconsious and when they wake up, they will turn on him .

Makucha : What kind of bite?

Mpishi : A very unique snake bite and I have one.

Makucha: Where is it?

Mpishi : This is Apolo. Becareful!

Chuluun: woah!

Mpishi : Apolo go bite Rani and Kion's friends. And we will wait.

Mama binturong : and what do we do after Apolo bite them?

Mpishi : We attack the pride lands and bite Kion's family.

Ora : Why would we even do that!

Mama Binturong : Agh... Dont you understand?! Kion cares about his family and friends. So... if we attack the pride lands Kion will go there and the tree of life is ours.

Chuluun : Ohhhh....

Mpishi : Remember attack from all sides of the pride lands. We got them out numbered.

Mama Binturong : We will concur the tree of life!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note = Hi, I am sorry for not updating. I have been really busy and didn't have enough time to write some more chapters. Thank you for reading! And btw, I might update every 3 days or so depending on my schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...