Memories (Teen wolf/Legacies)...

By AlphaWolf_chicago

this is the book for the mini series that was written in my hope mikaelson imagine book. or in which The Sal... More

prologue pt.2
Chapter 1: Wolf Moon
Chapter 2: Wolf Moon
Chapter 3: Wolf Moon
Chapter 4:Wolf Moon
Chapter 5: Second chance at first line
Chapter 6: Pack Mentality
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet
Chapter 8: The Tell
Announcement -Will delete later
Chapter 9: Heart Monitor
Chapter 10: Night School
Chapter 11: Lunatic

prologue pt.1

4.9K 58 11
By AlphaWolf_chicago

This takes place in season one where the school gets infected with those parasites, but that doesn't happen instead we see some more talent acts like you and Josie, and there will obviously be slight changes from the original plot

(Edit, this and the next chapter are the only ones not changed from the imagines book)

Your pov/Your narration

Tonight's the Salvatore schools annual talent show, Josie convinced me to preform the song we wrote together about the aftermaths of our break ups with Hope and Penelope.

Alaric thankfully approved us preforming together since the factions don't really normally mix well, she's a siphoner witch and I'm a true alpha werewolf. That's a story for another time, considering you'd might be surprised I'm not a vampire. You'll see why in a minute

Safe to say we're some of the few special ones here.

The Talent Show was about to start and the vampires just finished there routine and let me say our friends MG and Kaleb really outdid themselves.

No one really knew I was preforming with Josie except for Lizzie, Alaric, and MG.

We were up next so I quickly have Lizzie siphone from me so she can use a spell to change my school uniform into the clothes I would wear for the performance.

Meanwhile Josie did the same for herself with the help of MG.

This is the outfit Lizzie spelled onto me

And the outfit Josie spelled for herself

These are outfits that people here definitely aren't used to the two of us wearing, im usually either in my room during after school hours, or if I did leave the room I would always be wearing sweats.

And well everyone was always used to Josie wearing nicely styled bright clothing. Seeing her in something all black just wasn't something they were used to, given that Josie is like the schools walking ray of sunshine.

so with the reactions we're about to get.
this should be fun.

"You two look badass. I did a good job, like always" Lizzie said proudly looking at my outfit with a smug smirk.

"You guys are gonna kill it" MG said excitedly but also supportive

"Thanks guys, I heard Penelope is gonna be here to visit Alyssa, dad said she might be transferring back" Josie said with a hint of anger creeping up in her voice

"Oh great satan's back, and she's with her queen, the boarding school bitch" Lizzie said with an eye roll and crossing her arms at the thought of the two.

Meanwhile MG was watching from behind the curtain as alaric stepped into the stage ready to introduce Josie's act with a special surprise.

Before he could turn back is tho he saw Hope with Landon in the second row laughing with Penelope and her girlfriend with some of our other friends.

Just hearing them laugh made the young vampire get slightly angry before calming himself

The four people who hurt two of the people he cared and loved the most in this whole school, his two best friends.

And there were the people responsible for their hurt, Laughing without a care in the world, like nothing was ever wrong, like they weren't about to see the two people they broke the most- or at least one to their knowledge.

Incase you're wondering why MG might be so mad about them being there, well I caught Hope cheating on me with Landon and she had been for almost half of our relationship, she claimed she didn't know how to tell me. Kinda dumb if you ask me.
Especially considering the way I found out.

She also said that she didn't know who to choose but I made that easier for her by breaking up with her.

She lied to me for half of our relationship, she told me I didn't have to worry about anything with Landon when I saw them getting closer and her getting more distant.

She made me question if it was just a game to her, if it was even real, and as much as I hate to admit it, she broke me a little.

It's been years since I trusted another girl with my heart. After everything that happened back with her, I didn't think I could love anyone they way I loved her. Then Hope happened and I felt something that wasn't as...

Josie and penelope was a little different with their story.

They were together for two almost three year, during that time penelope and Lizzie never got along. That complicated things between the two.

Because of the constant fights Josie would have to break up between her sister and her girlfriend, that would lead to fights of her own with penelope.

Penelope- like hope, started to get more and more distant with Josie and started to hang out with the other bitch of the school Alyssa Chang.

Like myself Josie found penelope and Alyssa in a compromising position in Penelope's room, only difference is it wasn't on my anniversary and hope and landon at least had some decency to look guilty for their actions and the pain it caused.

While Alyssa just smirked at penelope and penelope proceeded to tell Josie it was over and she didn't love her anymore.

Then after that she transferred to an all witch school in Belgium while apparently keeping a long distance relationship with Alyssa.

Before MG could warn either josie or I, we hear the twins father and headmaster of the school alaric introduce Josie's act

"The next act is my daughter Josie Saltzman preforming for the witch faction with a special surprise, please welcome Josie to the stage with her song titled 'Drugs'" Alaric introduced with a proud smile in his face to the crown before stepping off the stage and watching from the side as the lots dim down in the room.

Josie turned to me before pulling me into a quick hug telling me we got this before walking onto the stage since I'll be coming in later on during the song.

No one's pov/Narration

Josie walked onto the stage infront of the rest of the school where her friends and the people who knew and liked Josie cheered.

The cheering made Josie smile until she spotted the two people that broke her and the two that broke her best friend.

She quickly looked away from the four before regaining her composer as the music started playing

Song:

Drugs (blackbear Remix) - UPSAHL

(Normal- song, italics- what's happening, bold italics- thoughts)

[Intro: Josie, (Y/n)]
I just came here for the (Yeah)
Yeah, you know I just came here for the

Josie heard the intro play as she walked to the mic stand with the spotlight now on and aimed on her

[Chorus: Josie]
Drugs (Drugs)
Drugs (Drugs), drugs (Drugs)
I just came here for the drugs

Josie started to get lost into the performance, ignoring the shocked look from everyone since they weren't expecting a song like this from Josie. This was a whole new light they were seeing of Josie, they we're seeing a new Josie.

[Verse 1: Josie]
So, you say you're moving out of state
Soon as you graduate, interesting (Mm-mm, mm-mm, mmm, yeah)
Anyway, you're leaving
Need a hug? Okay then
Call me up, no thanks, man (Yeah)

Even if she hadn't looked in their direction since before the start of the song, everyone knew who the first versed was aimed at. And if Josie was paying attention then penelope she would have saw the slight but subtle flinch at her first loves words and the truth behind them.

[Pre-Chorus: Josie]
I'm too busy, don't have time for
Things you say that aren't important
Where's the bathroom at?
Leave me alone

As her fellow students and friends listened to the lyrics of the song and the emotion coming with it. They all begin to remember the state Josie and y/n were in not that long ago. Memories alot of people tried to erase.

Everyone was shocked further when Lizzie siphoned some more magic from MG to help Josie performance more with spell effects.

(Imagine that type of party^ going on around Josie at a fast paced motion while she seems to be in a slight slower motion)

[Chorus: Josie]
I just came here to the party for the drugs (Drugs)
Drugs (Drugs), drugs (Drugs)
I'm not tryna make a friend or fall in love (Love)
Love (Love), love (Love)
So just stop the faking
Not here for nameless faces
Pointless talking, conversations (Drugs)
Drugs (Drugs), drugs (Drugs)
I just came here for the drugs

"When do you think the "surprise will happen?" Jed asked still kinda shocked

"I'm pretty sure the spell effects are the surprise" hope said with an eye roll

Hope was then proven wrong as they see y/n walk up to stand beside Josie walking at the same slow motion Josie was. Much to everyone's surprise.

[Verse 2: Y/n]
Yeah, yeah, I just came here for the vibes
I just came here for the lines
Rollie on my wrist but really I just wanna waste time
You just came here for the smoke and the free alcohol
Mother**** your conversation, I don't wanna be involved, yeah
I just showed up with my crew in hopes to pop a couple bottles
I don't wanna take another selfie with a model
Gucci down to the socks, call me Big Poppa
I just came to show up late and leave like I forgot 'em 'cause

The group of hope, landon, penelope, jed, raf, and Kaleb were still in a state of shock hearing y/n's voice since the only people who's heard it up until this point has been only Josie, Lizzie, MG, and Alaric.

[Pre-Chorus: Josie & Y/n]
I'm too busy, don't have time for
Things you say that aren't important
I don't really want to hear you say

Hope and penelope were silently shocked with how well the duo's voices blended together. They were also trying not to show the hurt they felt at the realization of all the pain they've put the two through.

[Chorus: Josie, josie & y/n]
I just came here to the party for the drugs (Drugs)
Drugs (Drugs), drugs (Drugs)
I'm not tryna make a friend or fall in love (Love)
Yeah, yeah, love (Love), yeah, yeah, love (Love)
So just stop the faking (Mm)
Not here for nameless faces
Pointless talking, conversations (Drugs, haha)
Drugs (Drugs), drugs (Drugs)
I just came here for the drugs

[Post-Chorus: Josie, Josie & Y/n]
Everybody's either here for the drugs
Or the sex or the money or the fame (The sex or the money or the fame)
He's on the phone asking someone for the plug
And she's on the couch small talking, dropping names

[Y/n]
I'm not here for nameless faces
Pointless talking, conversations, I just came here for the (Drugs)
Drugs (Drugs), drugs
But I just came here for the

[Outro: Y/n, josie]
Ooh, so good. Yeah, it's sick.​

[End of Song]

Everyone snapped out of their shock as the duo hugged once again after their performance.

Cheers could be heard as the students all have the two a standing ovation.

Lizzie and MG are standing backstage watching from the side with proud smirks as they fist bump each other.

Alaric once again came onto the stage to introduce the next act, who was without her knowledge- Y/n.

And once again Lizzie with the help of MG changed y/n' Clothes into this outfit

As Josie grabbed the guitar y/n loved the most

"What are you guys doing!? I thought I was just preforming with you! Not by myself." Y/n exclaimed with the guitar strap already around her neck

"Look I know you didn't want to do this but you need to get this out, I know you wrote another song about just hope and I think it will do you some good if you preform it. We all do" Josie said with her usual caring time but with a hint of determination

Y/n sighed knowing she's probably right.

"Fine, but you owe me one for this Saltzman" y/n said playfully but also serious

"You got it Salvatore" Josie said with the same tone

"And preforming next is Y/n Salvatore with her song titled- Just my type" alaric announced sending everyone into another state of confusion and more shock.

Everyone else left the stage as y/n walked to the mic stand that Josie was once standing at, with her guitar around her

Waiting for the music to start....

________________

I'm bringing all the previous parts into this book and continuing the seasons from here.

I figured it would be better to make this its own story instead of a long mini series.

The chapters will still be long and cut up into the most important parts of the shows episodes that relate to the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 174 7
"Foolish one Stop checkin' your mailbox for confessions of love That ain't never gonna come You will take the long way, you will take the long way do...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
52.9K 692 60
Slow updates Rebekah × oc
138K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...