He's a Keeper

Galing kay 88Abby88

Violet Pine is just a shy girl starting her 5th year at Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She isn'... Higit pa

Introduction
He's a Keeper// Chapter 1
He's a Keeper// Chapter 2
He's a Keeper// Chapter 3
He's a Keeper// Chapter 4
He's a Keeper// Chapter 5
He's a Keeper// Chapter 6
He's a Keeper// Chapter 7
He's a Keeper// Chapter 8
He's a Keeper// Chapter 9
He's a Keeper// Chapter 10
He's a Keeper// Chapter 11
He's a Keeper// Chapter 12
He's a Keeper// Chapter 13
He's a Keeper// Chapter 14
He's a Keeper// Chapter 15
He's a Keeper// Chapter 16
He's a Keeper// Chapter 17
He's a Keeper// Chapter 18
He's a Keeper// Chapter 19
He's a Keeper// Chapter 20
He's a Keeper// Epilogue

author's note :)

1K 26 7
Galing kay 88Abby88

Hello!

I haven't touched this series in years, but a lot of people seem to like it.

If it isn't obvious enough, I'm not going to finish this series. I wrote these stories when I was in the 7th grade and now I'm a senior in high school.

In my opinion, I don't like my writing. Some of the stuff I wrote, I'm not very happy with. I've grown as a person, learned more about how the world works, and I've become a better writer since then. But I truly appreciate all of your kind words about this story and the other two.

And now I'm going to give a little shameless plug. If you are a fan of Criminal Minds and want to see how much better of a writer I am, you should go check out my story "Hold My Girl"! I'm also writing a prequel to that story, so look for that one after you read the first one.

Thank you again for all of your support and I hope you all have a pleasant day!

-Abby

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

545K 15.7K 113
Eliza Dawlish shocked her Slytherin family when sorted into Gryffindor. Her love of Quidditch sparked an interest in a certain Gryffindor Captain, O...
190K 5K 78
Y/n L/n didn't mean to try out for the Gryffindor Quiddich team, instead it was her friend that got her into it. While Harry starts his first year, Y...
246K 6.2K 20
Clarice Amelia Potter, Harry Potter's elder sister, the adopted daughter of the Malfoys, and the legendary "Slytherin Quidditch Captain," finds love...
143 20 20
Imagine if Harry wasn't the only one with the scar? Olive Wood was the younger sister of Oliver Wood. She was beginning he first year at Hogwarts and...