๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌยน...

By -MissSwan

โœงห–*ยฐเฟ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” in which a girl who wants nothing to do with it, has to follow her d... More

๐’”๐’š๐’๐’๐’‘๐’”๐’Š๐’”
๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ
๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’”
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š. COULD'VE TOLD ME THAT YOU FELL APART
๐’. ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ
๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ซ ๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘บ
๐’Š๐’—. ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘บ
๐’—. ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

๐’Š. ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ

377 19 6
By -MissSwan

CHAPTER ONE

ORPHANAGES AND REUNIONS

The trip back to Queens felt awfully long. Madelyn hadn't known the girl for that long. She became good friends with her mother a few years before she died.

Her and Harlow didn't really know eachother that well until the day her mom died and she moved into the Grayswood Orphanage in Queens. They originally met when Harlow was 12, at the time she was just an old friend of her mothers. She never realized that things would inevitably change.

Despite the two becoming close under such horrible circumstances, they were still growing close. At least Harlow had someone.

The morning after Harlow and Madelyn got back to the orphanage, they saw parents swarming for their children who they discovered had been put under the blonde womans care.

Harlow was forced to watch, mother, fathers, couples reunite with their children.

It felt horrible, utterly horrible.

Fun fact; since all children had been taken/adopted, Harlow was allowed to have her own room. So that was good for her...I guess. Well all things considered she was repeating her junior year and she was almost 18 so she was too old to be adopted.

A few hours had passed and most of the children had gone home, most meaning all. So Madelyn gave her some cash and her car keys get some things to go decorate her room. She thought that maybe it would make her feel a little better.

After changing into a pair of black sweatpants, a light pink tank top, her oversized denim jacket and doc martens. She brushed her hair and tied a black bandana on it.

She said bye to Madelyn who was packed with paper work before walking out the Victorian doors.

✦✧✦✧

Harlow had been gone for a few hours. She hadn't bought anything other than an ice cream cone. She had just been driving around the city and ignoring calls from her so called friends who she was pissed at.

But the car ride around the city helped more than expected. She found herself being calmer than earlier.

Driving down the street to find somewhere to get some food she noticed this Vinyl record store. Something you should know about Harlow Mustapha is that she's a sucker for Vinyls.

This was the same store that she loved to go to every day after school and it looked different, more modernized.

After smiling to herself for a moment, she parked and locked the car then went inside. Now that she thought about it, this place wasn't too far from school and right across the street lied Mr Delmars Deli and Grill, which had been rebuilt, looking fresh and brand new.

She entered the store, hearing the bell ring, the owner recognized her and she looked older. The owner must've survived.

"Miss Mustapha, it's been ages welcome back. I was wondering when you'd show up. I think this section will please you the most." Mrs Roland told the girl before leaving the counter and gesturing for her to follow.

"Now this section has some music that released from six years ago but nevertheless they're perfect for you. I hope you find something that you'll like." She finished, earning a thank you from Harlow.

Trailing her fingers across the thin pieces of coloured cardboard, she stopped at this red one.

'Did he do what I think he did' Harlow thought to herself with a small smile.

There it was. The Weekend's After Hours Album. The Weekend happened to be one of Harlow's favorite artists so it was rather exciting to see that he survived and continued to make music.

"The Weekend. Good choice." Harlow heard a Scottish accent say before turning around and meeting the face of a brunette boy with the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen.

"Thanks you, have good taste." Harlow responded with a small smile as she held the record in her hands.

"I feel like you'll also like this album too. Happy shopping." The boy said as he handed her another red record.

Harlow smiled to herself as she read the name of the new Tame Impala Album.

A few minutes later she had left the store and put the records in the car before quickly going across the street to Mr Delmars.

She could practically smell the fresh toasted sandwiches being made making her smile to herself before pushing open the door making the bell above it ring.

"Harlow Mustapha. Well it has been quite some time hasn't it?" Mr Delmar said upon her arrival.

"It has been. This place looks a lot better than the last time I was here." Harlow said as she turned around.

"I heard about your mother, I'm so sorry."

"Its okay. I'll have my usual." Harlow responded bluntly, not wanting to talk about her deceased mother.

"Chicken Mayo on white squished down flat. I still remember." Mr Delmar assured before walking to the kitchen.

Harlow looked around and noticed that everything looked more organized, the floors were no longer tiles but laminated wood and were polished. There was even a seating area now.

'Damn it has been longer than I thought.' Harlow said to herself.

She only realised that she had been looking around for long when her sandwich came. She handed Mr Delmar $5 before heading towards the door.

"Harlow?" Mj calls in relief as they locked eyes, Peter and Ned joined the girl.

Harlow didn't spare them a glance, she quickly spun around and walked straight out the door. The group of friends scurried behind her but she was determined to get away.

Unfortunately for Harlow, the streets were surprisingly clear for a day in New York so the others could easily follow her.

"Harlow please!" Peter called for the girl as she passed the same Vinyl store that had the same scottish boy and this time a girl was with him, still in the store looking at records.

She continued walking at a quick pace down the side walk with her friends still trying to catch up to her and explain.

Realizing that no one was watching and that her friends were the few who knew about her powers, she used them to quickly unlock the car and get in. Not wasting a second she quickly backed out the parallel parking spot and drove down the street.

Back in the vinyl store, the Scottish boy and the girl had secretly been watching the scene unfold.

"So she's the girl that's supposed to save our parents?" The Scottish boy questioned.

"Yes she is Max. With the right training and guidance she'll become Solaris. I can guarantee it. " the girl assured.

"Always the optimist Basilia?" He laughed at his best friend.

"Well I do happen to be you favorite lesbian, latina best friend who you've known since you we were in diapers so I might as well be the optimist too." Basilia joked with a small smile.

She was right, they'd really have to be optimistic for the upcoming events.

Chapter one
So as you can tell theres beef between Harlow and the others

Harlow met the two other magic folk that will be a big part of her story

5+ votes and 10+ comments for the next chapter, trying to get more hype for my stories and I'm trying this

Anywho hope you all enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.5K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
334K 7.2K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
134K 4.8K 38
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024