𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑫𝑫 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺

CHAPTER THREE

SIDE WALKS AND ODD DREAMS

Basilia and Maxwell were walking down the side walk. Basilia gripping the straps of her back pack and Maxwell's hands in his pant pockets.

"So are we going to talk about the elephant in the room or?" Basilia asked her best friend.

"Are we talking about Harley?"

"So she's Harley now. You already gave her a nickname." Basilia teased.

"It not like that. We just need her to get comfortable around us before we can pop the question." Max assured.

"When was the last time you felt them? Like ever since-"

"Miss Wanda Maximoff lost her cool and turned the whole of Westview into her own personal doll house holding our parents and several civilians hostage." Maxwell interrupted her. "Its been almost 2 weeks since it happened and I haven't felt anything since. It's like their magic was completely cut off from them."

"She's getting more powerful meaning we need to act fast." Basilia stated as they got closer to her aunts appartment building.

"We can't just ask her, she already has her own shit going on." Max stated.

"She does but if we're lucky then she should feel that something is wrong. I'm suprised that she hasn't realized that we're magical like her." Basilia added.

"Hopefully she will soon." Max said as they reached the stairs. "Is Xo home?" asking about her aunt who had been taking care of the two ever since their parents went missing.

"Nope she's with S.W.O.R.D trying to figure out what the hell is happening. She's really worried about my mom. She knows that even if they get out, they won't be the same." Basilia said as she got out her house keys and unlocked the door.

Locking the door behind them and dumping their school bags on the couch they came across a note from Basilia's aunt Xiomara with a $50 bill attached for their dinner incase she was back late.

✦✧✦✧

Harlow laid in her bed, holding her stuffed mammoth, peaches from ice age. Today felt off for the girl, the newbies she showed around the school felt closer to her than the thought.

She starred up at the ceiling trying to figure out what could be so special about them. Eventually those stares turned into soft snores. She was fast asleep.

That's what it seemed but truly she didn't know what was going on. One minute she had closed her eyes and the next she was in this black and white town.

"What the hell?" She said to herself as she look around at the environment and then pat herself down.

Still in her pajamas, she began walking down the street. Everything was black and white, except her, full in color. This reminded her of the days where television didn't have colour yet.

Unlucky for her, dreaming didn't include shoes for her. So she walked down the street as confused as ever, passing by people who didn't even spare her a glance. Almost as if she wasn't really there.

Her head was pounding she didn't understand what was going on.  She walked over to the side walk and looked around some more before taking a few steps backwards and then bumped into someone.

"Parden me." He said with an english accent.

"You can see me?" Harlow asked in a panicked tone.

"Of course I can, why wouldn't i?" He responded, he looked so familiar to the girl. She flew her arms to the side in relief only for them to fade through an ongoing pedestrian and startling the man she bumped into

"What the hell?" She whispered as she looked at her arms and hands, the veins filled and glowing with magic, some blue some white.

"Who are you!" The man exclaimed earning looks from pedestrians.

"Hey Vision, you all right. You look like you've seen a ghost buddy." One of the pedestrians said as he walked up to him before a laughing track played in the background.

"Vision as in the Vision?" Harlow started earning a confused look from the man, she didn't get a chance to add on before waking up with a gasp, as if she was underwater, drowning.

Like she was breathing in fresh air for the first time in forever. Harlow placed her hand on her chest on, feeling her fast heart beat. The same hand that she noticed had been surrounded with blue magic with small streaks of white magic.

"Deep breaths Harlow, deep breaths." She told herself.

Unbeknownst to Harlow, she was creeping closer to her destiny than expected.

CHAPTER  THREE
I love Basilia and Maxwell

And harlow can see into the Hex...👀

Hope you're all enjoying