My Heart Stealer(Completed)✔️

By aarti_shankar

I'm in a state of my life where I'm stuck between two situations. I can't ignore my mom's threat to her life... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9 🔞
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 21
part 22
Author's Note.✍️
A/N
part 23
part 24
THANK YOU❤️
part 25
part 26 epilouge.(last chapter)
New Book
⚠️
Attention ⚠️ folks
Check this out✅
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
Attention readers!!

part 20

1.2K 68 23
By aarti_shankar

Words count:- 5000+

Note :- there's still 6chaps left though, 😁

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV

it's 1 AM at night and priya couldn't sleep. It's not about only tonight, she didn't sleep for almost a week. She herself couldn't find out the reason for her sleepless nights. Her health has also gotten worse by the passing days. Yet it's a sort of conflict that made her stay wide awake all night.

It's been six days since she has been staying in her mom's place after leaving Arjun.

He gave her the space which she asked him for. He didn't want it, yet he did for her. For her peace and happiness.

After getting discharged from hospital priya went with her mom, Nadhiya was suspicious about both of them, but she chose to keep mum as it's a matter between husband and wife. If she interferes between them, it's their issue and they're the only ones who can solve it.

In these six days Arjun is the one who calls her and starts a conversation with her. Most of the time Priya just replies to his questions. They both don't know why and how everything becomes awkward between them.

Getting up from her bed, Priya walked to the balcony. As soon as she stepped out the chill breeze hit her skin making her smile for some unknown reason. Her wavy hairs were blowing in the wind, Priya's eyes were glued to the full blue moon.

The moon made her remember Arjun. There wasn't any connection between the moon and Arjun, they didn't have any moments or memories which contained the moon in it. Then why did she remember him ? She asked herself and the answer made her blush, Arjun is her soulmate. The moon is a symbol of love between a man and woman. Moon symbolising the emotional and physical union of a man and woman.

Leaning on the relay of the balcony priya rewind their beautiful moments with Arjun, of course without him in it, there's no good part of her life that she actually cherish., she felt content just by remembering all those moments. A part of her wants to live those moments again, she wants to feel those electronic waves which she feels in the presence of Arjun. She too misses him, just like he does.

But her smile faded away as she remembered something which she shouldn't be. Priya is stuck in a point of life from where Arjun has already moved on.

Leaving a long sigh she went back to her bed and laid down to continue her overthinking process.

~

Meanwhile, here Arjun was working on his laptop. Sleep was far away from him, so rather than wasting the time he thought to use it wisely in work.

He was seated in his study table opposite the window, sipping the black coffee which made Arjun's gaze fall on the blue moon.

He smiled looking at the moon, calmness surrounded him just like how he refers, yet he felt some emptiness in his heart. And he himself knows why he's feeling the emptiness.

Priya.

He didn't want to let go of her, but he can't force her too. He was helpless at that moment. What can he say when she already mends her mind to stay away from him ? All he did was say 'yes' for her and he had to bear the separation.

Although it's not a permanent separation, it's kind of unbearable for him. Priya has become a part of him, and now without her his system is not working properly.

Hoping that priya will come back soon, Arjun resumed his work.

~

In the morning.

It's 8:45 Am.

Where priya and Nadhiya's were having their breakfast in utter silence, priya was twisting and turning the food with folk. She was playing with her breakfast, while Nadhiya was watching all this while having her breakfast.

" What's wrong priya ? Don't you like breakfast ? " Nadhiya was done with priya's behaviour, at last she asked her.

Priya's full attention was on her mom, " nash..... Nothing like that mom " priya tried to cover up.

" Till how many days you gonna stay here Leaving your husband all alone, " Nadhiya asked, placing the fork on her plate, giving a blank look to her daughter.

Priya didn't say anything, she looked down.

" Priya when I'm talking, look at me " Nadhiya's stern voice got Priya's attention.

" You still love him right ? " Priya gasped when her mom doubted her love for Arjun.

" Mom, why would you ask that , of course I do " Priya said with a horrified expression.

" Then why are you punishing him for the mistake which wasn't his " Nadhiya spoke as she looked at priya.

" I'm not punishing him mom..... it's just i need some space " priya defeated herself and got a glare in return from her mom.

" You are punishing him by pushing him away priya, i understand you are in pain, but priya his suffering too. You aren't the only one who lost your child, have you ever thought how would  have he felt all these while ? He was the first who knew about your pregnancy complications, have you ever thought from his side ? He was all alone dealing with it. I'm here for you, but who's there for him ? Except you. No doubt he has his parents, and he's like a son to me. I'm definitely with him. But priya you are his wife, you are the only one who can provide the comfort for him which he wants at this moment" tears formed in priya's eyes listening to her mom's words, seeing priya like that Nadhiya got up from her chair and went to console her daughter.

All these days priya never thought about him and his side. It was totally unintentional part of her that failed to  think from his side .

Wiping the lone years from priya's eyes Nadhiya continued "Priya both of you are going through a tough time of your life, what i mean is if you're going through some hardship then go through it being with each other. Be a support system for each other. Be a shoulder to cry for each other. Love is not celebrating and cherishing only the beautiful moment together, love is when you both support each other even in the darkest phase knowing one of you're being completely unfair to other one, love is being a shoulder for each other to cry, if you are fearing to face the problems alone, then face it together, Bear the pain together, Being with your  partner in their toughest time is LOVE dear. Losing the first child isn't easy for a mother, but dear it's not easy for a father either. He is also suffering like you, above that you too left him alone there. How will he balance things when you're not beside him ? '' Nadhiya asked with a smile. She made her daughter understand the things which she missed all these days.

Priya nods at her mom in agreement for whatever she told her.

" If you can't sleep without him, then how can you think that he can sleep without you ? " As soon as Nadhiya said this, priya hugged her mom with all her might.

Her mom knows everything, this made her more emotional.

Nadhiya hugged her daughter and rubbed her back inorder to comfort her. Priya was sobbing while crying.

And Nadhiya let her cry, because Priya needs to let go of all the pain which she was holding back till now.

Priya mentally thanked God for giving her a mom who always presents herself when it is needed the most. Of Course experience and maturity speaks for itself.

~

Arjun parked his vehicle at the usual parking spot. Stepping outside of the car he took his office bag and walked towards home.

He was really tired from all the meetings and presentations. Right now all he wants is a little bit of sleep.

Grabbing the keys from his pent pocket, Arjun was about to open it, but to his surprise the door was already opened. Arjun panicked as he thought it must be a thief.

Taking small steps he went inside not before locking the door gently.

The aroma of fresh coffee hit his nose, wait a minute, thief made coffee ?

Curiosity led him to the kitchen.

There standing his wife, facing her back to him.

Wrapping his both hands around his torso Arjun leaned on the kitchen door looking at her standing figure. Priya was so engrossed in Making coffee that she didn't notice him until she felt someone's gaze on her.

Turning back priya looked at him and smiled wide, " hey you come.....go get fresh up i have already made coffee for you " priya told him in her usual excited tone. After talking with her mom, Priya realised that being with her husband in the toughest situation is more important than anything else. And then she took the next flight to Bangalore as she was impatient to see her husband.

Arjun didn't reply, he walked near her and stood leaving just inches apart between them. Priya's curious eyes were on him while his eyes were in hers.

" What are you doing here ? " He asked in his calm voice. She could literally feel the hot breath on her cheeks when he talked.

" What will I do in my kitchen ? Of Course i was making coffee for you, ''Priya said with a puppy look.

Arjun smiled seeing her in a bossy tone, that's it. He doesn't want anything else. Not even her explanation.

She is enough.

Arjun hugged her like there's no tomorrow, priya smiled feeling his warmth. She too put her arms around him and hugged him.

They shared a warm hug which both of them missed all these days.

Partying away from the hug, Arjun looked at her for a good seconds, lifting her into his arms. Arjun smiled, where Priya gasped by his sudden act.

" Arjun wait wait....let me turn off the stove " priya pleaded him.

He went near the stove still holding priya in his arms, turning off the stove priya again held him by slipping her arms around his neck.

Arjun walked inside their bedroom carrying her while priya's eyes were fixed on him.

He placed her on bed gently like a feather, priya was looking at him in anticipation. Arjun too sat beside her leaving no gap between them. Evan their breath was falling at each other. He looked straight into her eyes then her lips.

Priya thought he's going to kiss her , so she closed her eyes for initiative. But when she felt his lips on her forehead she opened her eyes to look at him, who gave another soft kiss on her forehead. Placing his head on her lap Arjun laid down.

priya was surprised, she thought he would make initiative for intimacy with her, thinking of her husband's different style of showing the love she smiled. After a few minutes she too began to play with his hair. Arjun was staring at her with some sort of emotion.

Raising her eyebrows at him, Priya asked him what was the matter, Arjun shook his head and hugged her from her stomach. His face was attached to her stomach.

She felt a light ticklish sensation when she felt his breaths on her stomach. Yet she didn't say she just enjoyed the moment with him.

After few minutes of comfortable silence Arjun spoke looking at her, " I thought, some thief must have barked into our house, when the main door was opened "

Priya chuckled at this and asked " and then ? "

" Then what, it's indeed a thief ........who stole my heart " saying this he winked at her, priya made a 'o' shaped mouth winding her big does.

" Well, in that case you also stole my heart. So ultimately we Both are stealers of each other's hearts. " Priya spoke with a smudge smile.

Both giggled looking at each other with a content smile.

" Arjun I'm sorry i was stupid that i left you but I .....''Arjun didn't let her speak by putri his index finger on her lips.

" Shhhhhh ..... never explain yourself to me......I know....... let's leave it here priya, I don't want to drag it anymore. Whatever happens, we can't change the past, but we can create our future. We can start a fresh life." Arjun spoke with so much of determination that priya bent her head and kissed his forehead by agreeing to him.

" All we have to do is, be with each other in every situation of life, let's face everything together " Arjun murmured in a soft tone, both made a self note on it.

Leaning towards him, priya initiated a kiss which Arjun accepted with his whole heartedly.

After the breathtaking kiss both attached their foreheads to each other and mumbled " I love you " and smiled with tears in their eyes..

You have to go through every problem in your life, accept it or not but you have to. In a situation like this, never leave your loved ones alone. Whatever it is, face it with them. Your Love is strong when you decide to be with your loved ones in the toughest situation of life.

It's ok if you don't have any solution for the issue which your loved one is going through right now, it's ok if you can't help them in their hardest time, Just be with them in their worst situation. Stand for them, that's more than enough. Be a supporter. Be a comfort. Be a shoulder for your friends, families and people around you.

At least give it a try.

Being with someone's worst situation is all one could ask for.

°°°°°°°°°°°°~

It's been few hours since Priya come back from her mom's place after realising that her husband is more important at this moment. Arjun was the one who made dinner, Priya offered him to take rest as he had a hectic office day. Yet he denied her and said " nope, all these days I missed you like hell. And now finally when you're here, I can't waste our precious time by letting you cook. Sit and watch me cooking. "

Priya couldn't win him, she simply node her head and sat on the kitchen slab. Both talked about many things while Arjun made dinner. After cooking both had their dinner with random chit chat.

Completing their dinner Arjun wrapped up the vessels and went to check on the main doors, meanwhile Priya went to their bedroom before him.

Standing in front of the cupboard she was looking for her PJs, but suddenly her eyes fall on the grey-coloured silk nightgown which she bought a month ago, she never got a chance to wear that piece of cloth until now. Pulling out that gown Priya gazed at it for a good amount of seconds.

It was too revealing and short that it hardly can cover her mid-thighs, this gown had a deep v neck too. Priya wondered how did she even buy it unless it can cover nothing.

Looking at it Priya's eyes jolted in joy when something popped inside her mind. Greaning wild she clutched the gown firmly near her chest.

Let's entertain Arjun !! She giggled at her devil mind and went to change before Arjun comes.

Sliding into the gown Priya looked at herself in the mirror, she truly looked like a tease. The deep v cut was showing deep cleavage and what now about her long slender legs. Perfectly how she imagined.

She was feeling shy and excited at the same time, shy to show up in front of Arjun in this piece of cloth, and excited to see his reaction.

Showing all her teeth in form of excitement Priya applied lotion on her already smooth skin, the fabric felt so good on her skin. Finley when she was done applying lotion she took a  deep breaths to calm her racing heart and walked out of the restroom.

Grabbing her phone from the dressing table she texted her mom greeting good night. And scrolled social media for temporary entertainment till Arjun arrives.

In few minutes Arjun too came holding a bottle of water, which Priya forgot to take earlier, as soon as he entered inside room his heart skipped a bit and his eyes went big seeing his lady love sitting on the bed with flowing her bare skin, at first she pretends as if she didn't notice him.

Arjun analysed her from top to bottom, she was sitting with one leg on another, and her deep cleavage was on display, due to a loose neckline. Her eyes stuck to her phone. he was amazed to see his innocent Priya in such bold outfits.

After few seconds Priya looked up casually " Ohh my bad, I forgot it " Priya said while hitting her forehead,

" It's ok, not a big deal " saying that Arjun placed a water bottle on the table beside the bed. He can feel her eyes on him.

Priya gave a lipped smile and waited for him to join her in bed. His eyes were going up and down on her, She was feeling hell shy but decided to act like if she doesn't care.

" I'll be back in few minutes, " saying this Arjun went to the restroom leaving an opened mouth Priya behind.

She doesn't expect this. She thought he would do something, at least he will ask her or tease her. But he just went like nothing special about her gown? Not fair.

Don't I look attractive anymore?

Maybe he needed to use the restroom. Priya thought and convinced herself and waited for Arjun.

It took him few minutes to complete his chores, Priya wondered what must be he doing till now, and just then she heard a door click sound which altered her that he's coming.

Priya made her look more attractive by straightening her sitting position. Arjun walked near-bed wiping his head with a towel, seems like he showered. He comes out wearing a blue t-shirt pairing up with black shorts.

After drying his hair Arjun put the wet towel in the basket and again walked to his side of the bed, all this time not even for once he looked at Priya who was dying for his attention.

Switching off the lights he laid down casually and spoke " Priya put your phone aside and sleep you must be tired. "

Priya's face lost all its colour when he told her to sleep. She just hummed in response and did as he said.

Turning towards another side she laid down Pulliam the blanket over herself till her neck, she was embarrassed to pull such a stupid act, where he didn't even notice it.

She was void of emotions. rejection, ignorance and embarrassment were playing with her mind.

Did he lose his interest in me? Priya constantly asked herself and messed her mind more.

Arjun closed his eyes to sleep, just then heard whipping sounds beside him and he opened his eyes in spilt of seconds.

Turning towards Priya's side he held her arm and grabbed her near him, Priya flinched a little but soon got adjust against his large frame.

Her overthinking mind was so busy imagining those things which nowhere near to happen, along with that she didn't realise that she was crying all the time.

Just a thought of Arjun losing interest in her made her cry.

" What the heck? Why are you crying baby? " Arjun asked seeing her cheeks socked in tears.

He can see her tear-filled eyes in that darkness of night.

Priya didn't reply to him, instead, she cried louder than before. This made him nervous.

" Priya, baby tell me why are you crying? Are you ok? Are you feeling pain anywhere? " His tensed up voice come out a mere whisper, yet she heard him.

Curling his arms around her waist he pulled her more into him, leaving an inch apart from her face.

" Priya, first tell me what happened. Why are you crying? " This time he asked pressuring her more.

Little did he know the reason behind her crying.

Priya looked at him with her teary eyes and spoke in go " youhavelostintrestinmeright"

" What? " Arjun frowned as he was unable to decode what she said.

Taking long breaths Priya cleared her throat and spoke and again.

" you lost interest in me, right? "

Arjun wanted to laugh at her question, but thinking of her crying state he suppressed his laugh.

" And what made you think like that? " He asked wiping her tears with his thumbs.

Priya's eyes roamed on his face, " I wore such attractive gown, and you didn't even game me a glance. I thought you will do something naughty. Okay, at least I hoped that you will tease me, but you were so bad, you ignored me. You made me feel like I don't affect you anymore" Saying this she cried out.

Arjun smiled at her cute complaints. His intention wasn't to ignore her. He can never ignore her, not even if he wants it. She has the power over him. Unfortunately, she didn't realise it yet.

Taking her face in his palms Arjun made her look at him and spoke " who told you that you didn't affect me? "

This got her attention, she looked at him with her big does. For a moment she even forgot to cry.

" you know. Because of you, I had to take a cold shower baby." He said in his dangerous husky voice which made her shiver.

" I wasn't ignoring you, I was controlling myself baby " he whispered looking directly into her eyes.

Priya opened her mouth to say something but again closed it. And still looked at him puzzled.

" I was erected, the moment my eyes fall on you, believe me, you were such a hot mess. " Arjun stammered while he said as he remembered how he cursed his fate when his wife was all over seducing him.

Only he knows how hard it was for him to control himself around her.

" Then, why did you behaved as if I don't matter you," priya asked making an adorable pout at him.

Arjun chuckled at answered " because I don't want to hurt you. You're not fully recovered, baby. "

Priya smiled at her husband's words, can someone be sweeter than him? Nope.

Showing all her teeth Priya snuggled more into him, his natural body scent was heavily aroma for her. Wrapping her arms around him she spoke against his chest " well, I'm ok now. You don't have to control yourself anymore, I want you"

Arjun's eyes socket almost popped out hearing what she said.

Is she even know what is she capable of?

" Priya doesn't play, I'm hardly controlling myself. I don't know what will happen if I lost control over myself. Besides, it's been a month since we indulge in intimacy, after that don't blame saying I was rough in bed. " Arjun tried to make her understand, he stated the fact though. He barely has control over himself when she is around him. And this time he is scared of hurting her even in bed. His inner beast is hungry for her, any moment the beast can take control over himself which he doesn't want. He loves her more than anything, hurting is like hurriedly himself.

" Don't be childish Arjun, I know you will never hurt me. And btw I like you rough in bed but it's rare of you to get rough and raw on bed. I suggest sometimes you should hard, rather then asking me every minute if I'm okay when you're inside me, deep ." Priya whispered the last line giving him shivers.

Slowly cherishing his torso Priya slides her hands inside his t-shirt, goosebumps raised in Arjun's skin when her cold and soft hands teased his skin.

Grabbing her hand he stopped her from roaming her hand on his bare skin of torso. "Priya, I'm warning you. Stop it otherwise you will regret it later baby " he tried his luck by stopped her one more time. But all went in vain she looked up at him moving aside. Her dark innocent eyes were locked with his brown orbs.

She blinked her eyes few times and spoke " so, you don't want me now huh ?, Okay as you say so. I knew it you got bored of me right....Ummm " before she could complete Arjun captured her lips in his from blabbering her stupid things which he never even thought.

Priya smiled and danced mentally on her victory, she knew it. She tricked him. Circling her both arms around his neck she dipped the kiss direct looking into his eyes. Arjun was determined to savouring her lips.

Slight Mature content ahead🔞.

Priya moaned in a kiss when he entered held her neck by one hand and another hand was teasing her belly.

Priya fought for dominance in the kiss but she helplessly failed as Arjun was playing hard. He smirked knowing how intense this is getting by every second.

Clutching his colour t-shirt, she gave up in a kiss, winning him is one of the toughest parts of make out.

Arjun hovered over her still kissing her with all his might, shifting her position with him Priya tapped his shoulder when she was out of breath. After few seconds of the breathtaking kiss, Arjun left her lips and captured her neck.

Priya threw her head back in pleasure when he sucked her neck like a vampire. She held his hair firmly in her fingers, and spoke " Arjun go slow " she breathed out those words when he saw busy showing his artwork on her neck.

" You invited the beast baby, just enjoy whatever I'm doing to you trust me I won't hurt you  " Priya bit her lower lips when he mouthed those words against her crook of the neck, his hot breaths were doing magic on her cold skin.

Priya closed her eyes feeling his tongue all over her skin, for a moment nothing was audible to her other than his erotic lips splashing her feather skin. Nevertheless, she suddenly opened her eyes when she felt nothing on her skin for more than five seconds.

Arjun was sitting on his knees, strangling her. He smiled knowing how much she missed his lips on her skin, Priya raised her eyebrows at him.

Arjun smiled devilishly before taking off his t-shirt showing his bare torso to his wife, Priya admired his perfect sculptured body and toned skin. Surely he is the hottest man she has ever seen. Lowering her gaze till his v line exists Priya licked her dry lips in excitement. This act of her made him smile in wonder. Isn't she becoming too bold for her innocence? But finally, he's happy knowing that now she to learn to claim what's hers.

" Day by day you're becoming bold baby, and I'm loving it. " Arjun giggled and nuzzled up in her neck, Priya smiled shying and wrapped her arms around him locking her husband for a sleeplessly passionate night.

He tested her every Inch of skin while she moaned his name by every touch. Both showered their love for each other without any hesitation.

He made her scream doubtlessly while she enjoyed every second with him. They were drowned in Pure bliss of love and lust.

After ending their hot passionate night with three rounds, Arjun played with placing his head on her chest. Priya was playing with his hair. Both were cover under a silk sheet. After long time he felt relaxed, mentally and physically both. And he know the reason behind his relaxation. He smiled realising that only his wife can get him peace by both ways. At a point husband and wife relationship hits different, because it is the only relationship where you can share pain and pleasure in both ways. Whether it's emotionally or physically.

Love sweat buds were formed on their skin when they were taking calm breaths after a wild ride.

Comfortable silence and the warmth of thotherdies made the atmosphere even more beautiful.

" Love you," said Priya breaking the silence.

Arjun smirked and mumbled "I love everything about you, every inch of you and every breath of you is filled with my love "

Priya smiled knowing what he meant, no matter what the situation is, Arjun never leaves a chance to flirt with her.

" Idiot " she mumbled ruffling his hair in joy.

" Yeah lovesick idiot of yours," Arjun said dramatically.

Priya giggled at his reply, finally, she is happy. Happy for every little thing. She doesn't feel the sadness anymore. She doesn't feel the pain anymore. Seems like everything settled down on its own, and she feels the peace around her now.

Arjun is her peace.

" Oiii"

This it was Arjun who called her, Priya comes out of her thoughts hearing him.

" Hmm " she too responds hurt you know, I was a little impatient and was devouring like a hungry caveman? I'll be careful from next time " Arjun genuinely asked her as he felt like he went a little hard on her this time. Even though she enjoyed every moment yet he felt guilty for some unknown reason.

" Stop asking me that again and again Arjun, this is the fifteenth time you're asking me this and I'm answering you fifteenth time that 'no you didn't hurt me any moment, you're as gentle as you could and I loved every moment of us, for god sake I loved our night, you were such tea is one of the best night we ever had. ' now stop irritating me by asking that again, I might end up killing you " Priya almost roared in irritation. She was extra sweetness.

She already told him many times that she loved their every moment, but Arjun was hard to understand.

" Okay okay, cool I won't ask you anything" Arjun spoke and calmed her down.

" Hmm,,,,, you better Don't your mouth for few minutes and let me keep, " Prime keep closing her eyes.

She heard his giggles but chose to ignore him as she was determined to sleep because it's already past ee of midnight.

Arjun moved away from her and laid beside her, as he felt she might feel his weight heavy on her.

Grabbing her near him he wrapped his arms around her and kept her near him like a baby. Priya to sleeping in his body warmth.

Arjun too closed his for a new day, a new beginning.

********************************************

Finally 😌

Thank you so much to all of you who supported me and encouraged me to write further ❤️.

I just wanted to convey this small msg through my story that " no matter what the situation is, be with your loved ones. Never leave them to face anything alone. "

I don't know if it gave justice to the climax, you have to tell me that 😂.

1) sorry, i know i couldn't make it up to your expectation , as many told me to save the child and priya both of them, again sorry guys, this is how i planned the story. And I couldn't change it at the last moment.

************

Thank you all for your precious time and efforts to read this story.

Will meet in the next story 🙏❤️.

Do read my other works too ❣️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 756 50
After years of friendship turns sour, Flora Key has held a hatred for Knox Pierce since high school. But with a new job and a new neighbor across fr...
347K 12.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
306K 18.5K 64
Ashwin and kirti are two different poles from two very different worlds ! Their destiny made them come together in their marriage where two families...
284K 20.7K 25
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...