Sing to Me// Fred Weasley

By Harry_potterslut

*DISCONTINUED* In the Wizarding World on the 25th birthday, each wizard/witch is given a two-way journal that... More

Intro
Intro pt2
Spotify Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 16

547 16 14
By Harry_potterslut

*A few days later (Friday 2:00 pm)*
*Third person POV*

Athena and Fred were cuddling on the couch watching some TV show called '1000 pound sisters' when Fred's phone went off.

*Ding*

Tonks

Tonks: Could you and Athena watch Teddy this weekend? Harry and Ginny are busy and I'm not sure if I trust Ron with a child yet.
-

"Hey love, do you wanna watch Teddy this weekend?"

"Oh Merlin yes! I love that little cutie!"

Tonks

Sure! What time will you lot be over?

Tonks: Oh that's wonderful! We'll be over around 5:00 pm

sounds good!

-

"Okay I'ma go clean up our room, can you tidy up the living room?" Fred asked while getting up from the couch.

"I sure can," Athena said and kissed her mate. George was gonna be at Lee's flat this weekend and Athena finally resigned from her job at St. Mungo's.

*Three hours later 5:15 pm*

Athena and Fred were passed out on the couch from all the cleaning they did earlier. They were woken up by green flames erupting from the fireplace. Out came Tonks and Remus caring a little blue-haired boy. He looked at Athena and smiled.

"Well good morning you two," Tonks said with a smile on her face, as she took Teddy from Remus and set him on the floor.

"Yeah yeah," Fred said as he and Athena got up from the couch and walked over to Teddy.

"Well hi there cutie," Athena said in a higher-pitched voice as she picked up the blue-haired boy. Teddy grabbed her hair and his turned from his usual blue to the same blonde as Athena.

"Awww, he likes you," Remus said.

"Sorry kiddo, she's already taken," Fred said jokingly as he took Teddy from Athena and carried him, showing the two-year-old around the flat. The little blonde boy started to squeal in excitement as Fred gently tossed him in the air and caught him. Teddy came running down the hallway with something in his hand. Athena kneeled on the floor and outstretched her arms ready to pick up the running little blonde boy.

"Whatcha got?" Athena asked as she picked up the adorable little boy again.

"Twain!" Teddy said as he started to roll the small red train on her arms. "Choo choo!" Athena smiled at the little boy in her arms, she started to wonder when she would get one of her own one day.

"Alright well it looks like you two got it handed so we'll be leaving, thank you again!" Tonks said as she hugged the two and kissed Teddy goodbye. The two left by floo and left the three others in the flat. Teddy continued to roll the train on Athena as she held him and Fred just admired the two blondes in front of him with a smile on his face, also wondering when they could have a little or big family of there own.

"Hey Teddy, do you wanna get some ice cream?" Fred asked as he took the little blonde in his arms.

"Yeah! I wove ithe cream!"

Athena smiled at the two boys in front of her, Fred looked at her and smiled, she could feel butterflies in her stomach and couldn't help but smile even wider. The two got dressed and walked outside to go to the ice cream parlor.

"Now Teddy, you gotta stay by one of us okay?" Athena said as she looked down at the little boy. He looked up at Fred and reached his arms up, opening and closing his hands, silently asking to be picked up.

"Sheth pwetty," Teddy whispered to Fred, loud enough for Athena to hear as they walked down the street. Athena looked over at the two and smiled.

"She is isn't she," Fred said to Teddy and looked over to the blonde woman walking next to him, she leaned her head on his shoulder and his open arm wrapped around her midriff.

They got to the ice cream parlor and walked in. The walls were mint green, black and white checkered tile floors, white booths along the outskirts of the shop, and tables with white metal chairs tucked under around the middle. The parlor was completely empty except for the two workers behind the counter.

"Teddy why don't you go with Auntie Thena to find a place to sit."

"Otay,"

"What flavor do you want?"

"Blue wathpbewy pweathe."

"And you?"

"I'll have butterscotch please, thank you, love," Athena said, she kissed Fred on the lips and walked with Teddy towards a booth in the back. They sat down on one side of the booth and Athena asked Teddy.

"Are you excited to spend the night with us?"

"Yeah! Can we watch a movie waiter?"

"Sure thing kiddo,"

Fred walked over to the booth with three cups of ice cream, one blue raspberry, one butterscotch, and one rocky road. Athena and Fred could sense pure happiness and joy radiating off of each other. All three of them started to eat their ice cream, but Teddy had it all over his cute little face. His dark brown eyes twinkling with happiness and a smile plastered on his face.

"Does that ice cream taste good?" Fred asked. Teddy looked up at the two to see them both looking at him with smiles on their face.

"Vewy! Tank you, uncle Fweddie!" Teddy said as he got up from the booth and walked to the other side to give the redhead a hug, getting ice cream all over his shirt. Athena quietly laughed at the two boys in front of her.

"You're very welcome kiddo," Fred said and gave the little boy a kiss on the forehead. Teddy came back over to where he was sitting and continued eating his ice cream, Fred got out his wand and did a quick cleaning charm on his shirt.

*15 minutes later*

"You two ready?" Athena asked.

"I think we are." Fred replied, picking up the little boy and wrapping his open arm around Athena's waist, and headed home.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Athena asked as they walked into the flat and Fred set him down.

"Finding Nemo!" Teddy said, clapping his hands in excitement and heading over to the couch. Fred did the same, sitting next to Teddy, pulling him close and draping a large blanket over the two. Athena smiled at the two boys and went to go put on the movie. After she put in the movie she went to sit on the other side of Teddy, pulling the large blanket over herself and snuggled up close to Teddy.

*Two hours later* (remember, you have to say it in the Spongebob voice)

Sometime during the movie, Teddy fell asleep on Fred's lap. Athena smiled at the two and silently told Fred that it was time for bed. Fred noticed the little boy sleeping and picked him up, carrying him to bed with the two. He laid the little blond-haired boy in the middle of the bed and took off his own shirt, the two mates got in bed on opposite sides of Teddy. And soon drifted off to sleep, but not before Fred gave them both goodnight kisses. Teddy snuggled up to Fred again and Fred wrapped his arm around the little boy.

*8:17 am*

Athena woke up to the sound of quiet snoring coming from a certain redhead, she sat up and looked at the two boys snuggled up with each other and smiled. Athena got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast. She got her phone out and started to play the song 'Dive' by Ed Sheeran.

'You're a mystery
I have traveled the world, there's no other girl like you
No one what's your history?
Do you have a tendency to lead some people on?
'Cause I heard you do, mmh
I could fall or I could fly
Here in your aeroplane
And I could live, I could die
Hanging on the words you say
And I've been known to give my all
And lie awake, every day
Don't know how much I can take
So don't call me baby
Unless you mean it
Don't tell me you need me
If you don't believe it
So let me know the truth
Before I dive right into you'

Athena was humming and dancing to the song as she made the pancakes. The song came to an end and started to play the next one 'Line Without a Hook' by Ricky Montgomery and Athena started to sing and dance while still making breakfast.

'I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me
When we're alone
You can hold my hand
If no one's home
Do you like it when I'm away?
If I went and hurt my body, baby
Would you love me the same?
I can feel all my bones coming back
And I'm craving motion
Mama never really learns how to live by herself
It's a curse
And it's growing
You're a pond and I'm an ocean
Oh, all my emotions
Feel like explosions when you are around
And I've found a way to kill the sounds, oh'

Fred woke up to the muffled sound of someone singing and a little boy cuddled to his side. He gently got the kid off him and noticed that Athena wasn't in bed anymore.

'She must already be up,' He thought to himself. He got out of bed and made his way towards the sound of beautiful light singing. Fred made it to the doorway in the kitchen. He leaned against the door frame and took in the sight before him. His girlfriend singing and dancing in the kitchen while making breakfast, he listened to her sing all while she didn't know he was there.

'Oh, baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden?
Oh, and if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
I said no (I said no), I said no (I said no)
Listen close, it's a no
The wind is a-pounding on my back
And I found hope in a heart attack
Oh at last, it is past
Now I've got it, and you can't have it'

Fred knew the song she was singing so he walked towards his mate and hugged her from behind, laying his chin on her shoulder and started to sing the next part of the song.

'Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh
And if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide
Darling, when I'm fast asleep
I've seen this person watching me
Saying, "Is it worth it? Is it worth it? Tell me, is it worth it?" Oh
Guess there is something, and there is nothing
There is nothing in between
And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer
Watching over me, he's singing
"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy"
He's singing, "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook"'

Athena smiled at the redhead behind her and leaned into his body and relaxed under his touch. Fred slowly spun his mate around so he could look at her and sing the last part of the song.

'Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh
And if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide'

"Good morning love," Athena said, and she kissed him on the cheek. Fred put on a pouty face and stuck his bottom lip out. Merlin, he was like a seven year old stuck in a 25 year olds body.

"Don't look at me like that, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," Athena said and went back to start making the bacon. 'Can't help falling in love' by Haley Reinhart started to play and Athena went back to singing and dancing to the rhythm.

'Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Fallin' in love with you
Oh, shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
Oh, if I can't help
Fallin' in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things
Are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
Oh, for I can't help
Fallin' in love with you'

A sleepy Teddy walked in, rubbing the tired from his dark brown eyes. Fred was the only one that noticed the little boys presence. Teddy saw Fred and reached his arms up silently asking to be picked up, so of course thats what Fred did. Teddy laid his head on Fred's shoulder and whispered "Sheth got a pwetty voith," Fred smiled at the little boys lisp and whispered back, "She does, doesn't she,"

'Oh, take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Fallin' in love with you
Oh, oh, for I, I can't help
Fallin' in love with you'

"Hey love?" Athena asked as she placed the last piece of bacon on a plate.

"Yes darling?"

"Could you go wake up Teddy for breakfast please?"

"I'm alweady awake auntie Thena," Athena turned around and saw a shirtless ripped Fred, a cute little brown eyed boy and both there hair messy as could be. She walked over to the two and ran her hand through there hair trying to somewhat tame it. She gave both the boys kisses on there cheek and told them to make there plates.

"Thank you, love for breakfast." Fred said as he took a bite of bacon.

"Your welcome,"

"Thankth auntie Thena!" Teddy said with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Your welcome sweetie," Athena said and wiped some syrup off the little boys mouth with a napkin.

@Twin.one

@Twin.one: And she can cook! 😍
Tagged @Athena.Brookes
Liked by @Molly.W and 64,719 others

Comments:

@Molly.W: She can cook! She's perfect!
@Twin.one: That's what I say!

@Quidditch.Wood: She does have a mad cooking skill.

@Ronald.W: Ima have to come over and try her food.

@Hermione.G: Teach me please!
@Athena.Brookes: Anytime!

-

@Athena.Brookes:

@Athena.Brookes: I love him 🥺
Tagged @Twin.one
Liked by @Ginny.W and 15,762 others

Comments:

@Lee.Jordan: 🥺

@Minerva.M: Aww you two are adorable!❤

@A.Dumbledor: totally started shipping it in your first year!
@Thechosenone: I thought you were dead professor 😭
@A.Dumbledor: Well, being me has it's privileges.
@Thechosenone: wtf....

-

Omg! Thank all of you for 600 reads and 80 votes!!! That's crazyy!

I literally love you all

If you could have one super power what would it be?

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 285 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
37.1K 1K 14
Athena Bennett & Fred Weasley are in love- everyone knows that. But Athena gets constantly tired of Fred's flirting with the new girl at Number 12 Gr...
240K 6.3K 55
Summary: Isadora Talia Potter never thought she would ever be loved. She was just the freak of number four with a weird freaky mark on the inside of...