My Heart Stealer(Completed)✔️

By aarti_shankar

I'm in a state of my life where I'm stuck between two situations. I can't ignore my mom's threat to her life... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9 🔞
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Author's Note.✍️
A/N
part 23
part 24
THANK YOU❤️
part 25
part 26 epilouge.(last chapter)
New Book
⚠️
Attention ⚠️ folks
Check this out✅
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
Attention readers!!

part 18

995 72 32
By aarti_shankar

Words count :- 2600+ 😰.

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Arjun's POV

" What happened doc ? Why did you send her out ? " I asked the doc , who's eyes were fixed on the reports. She glanced at me as she heard my voice.

I badly want to know why she sent priya out, when she could have told both of us if there's anything about priya's good habits.

That can't be a reason to send her out, there should be something else. My inner voice was repeating it.

Removing her specs, leaving a long sigh, the doc looked at me helplessly. Her facial expressions weren't giving me any good vibes. My palms were getting wet in nervousness.

" I'm sorry to say this, Arjun, but priya isn't ready for the child yet " . As soon as these words left her mouth my heart skipped a bit. My breathing became uneven and my heartbeats were increasing till I myself could hear it.

" Ahm....wha...what ? " I spelled these words with difficulty.

" Yes.......we just now found a blood clot in priya's uterus. It's too small to even find out, maybe that's why till now it wasn't visible to any other doctors who treated her. But today when I looked into the scan I found another small dot in her uterus other than your child. I guess she would have met with an accident in her past, maybe not a major one. It could have been a very small accident and she would have ignored it thinking it's nothing big, just a simple stomach ache. I can't believe that the doctors who treated her at that time also failed to notice this. and here my question is Priya must have been going through several stomach aches till now and I'm sure she must have ignored it thinking it as a period cramps .But her past carelessness is gonna cause a lot in her present. A small ignorance towards your health can cause a lot of issues arjun. '' Saying this doc waited for a reaction from me, but I was traumatized to the core to reply to her anything.

Seeing my expressionless face again continued " Arjun , we need to operate the blood clot first, and in order to operate the blood cloth we need to abort the child, Because we can't do a surgery when she is carrying a child inside her. And if we didn't remove that blood clot I'm sorry to say this but you will lose both of them because the blood clot is spreading in her uterus now. And if you guys decide to go with it, then i can't promise about her priya's life at the time of delivery. We need to operate it as soon as possible, hey don't cry man..... Everything will be alright if both of you make the right decision. See you guys are still young, and after the surgery definitely you both can have a fit and healthy baby i guarantee for that. If God is taking something from you, he will definitely give something in return Arjun...i didn't say all these infront priya because being a man if you can't take this then just think about her....how can she take it ? And above that her current health condition isn't good as well. I would suggest you keep her award from the stress and frustration because these things can cause highly hormonal changes in her body in seconds which is not good for her body. Stop crying like a kid and make her understand the complications Arjun. I'm sure she will lose to you just to make sure your decision is as soon as possible. And I'll write down some vitamins tablets for her. Make sure she takes it. '' I didn't know I had tears in my eyes until the doc told me.

Bloody uncontrollable tears and emotions.

It's just been a few weeks since we have found out that we're gonna have a child. And in these few weeks we had a lot of dreams and expectations for our child. After the pregnancy news everything around was changed, even though we need to change and adapt to the new changes of our life. We started to be more careful with Priya's daily routine from her food to her way of walking. I had to control my ways with her during our intimacy, she had to bear all the morning sickness and mood swings. Every single thing we changed just for the sake of our child. I used to imagine her with a big baby bump and smile. I had a lot of plans for us. For our baby. All I did was just release my sperm into her vegina, but just the thought of us creating a life made me so proud of myself. our child is the part of our love that's what i used to think. The happiest moment when you get to know that your other half is carrying your part in her womb. I was just so Happy to have a child with her even though i wasn't ready to be a father, evan priya wasn't ready to be a mother. We didn't plan this baby, in fact we used protection everytime we got intimate. Still it happened and we had to accept it. We made ourselves ready to be parents. We literally started to look after the baby's name from now on. And suddenly everything just vanished like nothing. We thought God had given us this baby, but we never thought he would snatch our baby from us after giving up the temporary desires of being a parent.

After nodding for whatever the doc said I left the cabin not before wiping my tears, I can't let her know what happened. At least not for now.

First I have to think about the possible ways of saving both of them. I need to consult the best doctor in town. Second opinion is always best. But what if they also repeat the same ? Do I really have to choose between my wife and my own child ? .

Why do I have to be in such a situation ? What did I even do in my previous life to get this punishment? . Why does God have to give us temporary happiness ? Why ?

I thought after all the ups and downs from now on we will lead a peaceful and happy life. But again whom i even talking when god has some other plans.

I'm in this kind of situation. I really feel bad for not having a best friend, who will give me the right guidance whenever I need it. I have friends, not best friends. And there's a huge difference between friends and best friends. I don't know why I never had a best friend, maybe I was busy exploring myself after my memory loss. But was losing memory my fault ? It was my fate I guess.

Right now i don't know what to do, I'm just confusing myself more and more by thinking about it. I really need to Stop the horses of my brain from jumping and running here and there for a solution.

I want to share all my pain and sorrows with someone, but I don't know with whom. My parents won't be at peace if i told them , and priya is out of the list since i can't face her. And I can't take risks with Nadhiya Maa's health.

Right now I literally feel so alone, for the first time in my life.

And just then something popped in my head, dropping Priya at home. I left the place as soon as I could because I'm afraid if I stayed with her one more minute I might end up in a crushing hug with her out of emotions.

Yes, I want to drink, and you must know the rest of the things.

~~~~~~~~~

It feels like every bad thing is happening only with you, when you are already stuck in an unfortunate phase of your life.

Gazing at the white colored sealing of our bedroom I sighed. This white colour resembles our current state. We both are blank about what to say or do, just like the white colour.

We love each other, we are happily married to each other, We were happy, we were just perfect. And suddenly everything turned out like it was a dream and I want to live that dream once again.

The atmosphere that aroused us is inaudible as if everything is in silent mode. My one arm was under my own head while another was wrapped around my Love ! My wife, Who's sobbing silently thinking that I can't hear her.

It's 1 AM, we both are laying on bed in eachothers arms, after crying the hell out of us for the unfortunate fate of our life, we couldn't talk anymore as we both are tired, Mentally. So we just laid down drained out of energy.

We just exchanged soft gestures of each other. Priya's head is placed on my chest, I guess she can clearly listen to the rising heartbeats of mine. Her messy hairs are spilled all over her back. Her one hand is placed on my chest, right above the part where my heart is. And her other hand is on her stomach. She cherished it from the past few hours like she was having a heart to heart conversation with our baby. I can feel the wetness on my chest, she is crying. The only thing that she has been doing from the time I have told her about the complications of our pregnancy, and I don't know how to console her because this time I'm also clueless about what to do next. How can I assure her when I myself isn't in the right state of mind?

My head is aching like someone is hitting my head with a hammer. I think it's the Side effects of alcohol.

This is the first time I drank and it will be the last time too. Because I understood one thing clearly, drinking makes the situation even worse. I drank the bloody alcohol hoping that it would reduce my inner pain. But everything just happened opposite to whatever I had thought. I wasn't ready to face her, I didn't want to reveal the truth to her like this when the doctor has clearly warned me about her health and isn't ready to digest all these heavy things. Stress is forbidden for her in this state and I just messed up everything like a pro.

I don't know what else I told her in the daze of alcohol. It felt like I was out of my own self for a few hours. Whatever happened in those few hours is blank. I just remember a few things like priya and mine's emotional outcomes. It just now I'm returning to myself and I realised that I have fucked up everything badly. Thank god to her who made me stand under cold water otherwise i would have passed out. But now I'm feeling like maybe the effect of alcohol is fading away.

Priya was holding me tightly as if I'm gonna vanish in air if she loosened her grip on me.

She needs me.

Right now she needs me more than anything else in this world. She hasn't spoken a word since i blambered everything on her.

She just cried and is still crying. I don't know what she has in her mind.

But whatever it is I'll be with her in the worst situations too, all i want is to be with her. She is beside me enough for me to live this life.

" Priya " I called out, as I expected she didn't reply but her grip on me got tighter than before.

By passing seconds I heard her sobs, a little louder.

Shutting my eyes tightly calmed my nerves, this headache is also doing it's part of the tourchal on me.

" Priya " again i called her and when i didn't get any response from her i switched our position earning a gasp from her.

Hovering over her I looked into her red shot eyes, her grey orbs were getting bigger as she was still in shock at our switching position. Her cheeks had dry tear marks. Seeing her teary eyes I felt guilty. Guilt of not being able to do anything when my love is suffering.

Slowly leaning towards her I placed a long kiss on her forehead. Conveying her that I'll always be with her in every situation. Adjusting her few hair stands behind her ear, I kissed her cheeks just on the dry tears to let her know that her cries make me feel guilty.

Priya's curious eyes were on me, watching my every small moment. Placing one last kiss on her temple I went down to her stomach.

Glancing at her I held the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up words in a swift moment making her stomach visible to me. Priya was watching all this with a blank face.

Cherishing her stomach, I placed a few sloppy kisses there.

" Hiiii baby...... it's me your dad.....i hope you are fine there, you know what your mom and dad loves so much. We are blessed to have you baby......you know how i feel when i imagine you calling me 'dad' it's a priceless feeling baby. It's just been a few days and you have already changed our world so beautifully... Right now your mom is going through a lot of pain, we don't know what to do. We are stuck within any other options. But that's not what I wanted to say. I mean just remember one thing: your maa and paa love you so much that it hurts the baby. Sooner or later we will be waiting for you. Love you baby but i love your mom more. ''By the time I finished saying priya got up and hugged me with such force that we both fell on the bed above me.

" Why......why.....you love me like this ? Why....? What did I even do to get you ? Huh ? If some other man were in your place now, I don't know what would have happened.....and i don't even want to imagine that.....i....huh...why am I so important to you ? More than your child, why am I important to you ? ." Priya was sobbing loudly while crying like hell, her face buried in the crook of my neck. Her lips brushed my skin when she spoke.

I didn't answer her, instead I just wrapped my arms around her. I know I'm being selfish here. But that's what I am. I can't let her go like this, I can't leave without her. Priya is my first priority then anything else. I love our child but not more than her.

" Arjun......i can't "

"Shushhh" before she could say anything I stopped her and said " sleep dii , we had enough for today let's talk about it tomorrow. Now sleep please ''I made her understand that talking about this over and over will hurt our own self, we need some time to process things. Priya hummed in response and closed her eyes pressing herself more into me. We shared our warmth with each other like comfort.

Thinking about all the things that happened today, I closed my eyes to get some sleep as Tomorrow is gonna be a long day for us.

********************************************

How's it ?

Was that too boring ? 🤔 I feel so.

Just two more chapters to go.

✨So I'm gonna take a quick review of the story, hope you guys will comment. ✨

➡️1) Who's your favorite ? Arjun or priya ? 👇

➡️2) If it's Arjun then drop the reason here 👇

➡️3) If it's Priya then drop the reason here 👇

➡️4) Which scene or chapter is your favorite ? 👇

➡️5) Which chapter or scene disappointed you ? 👇

That's it

🌸Thank you 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
452K 17.9K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
148K 5K 47
It's the story of innocent NRI girl getting into arranged marriage with Country Man in India... Let's see how he gets to live and fall in love...
100K 3.7K 21
Short stories from the world of my imagination which you might like. Happy reading! 📲