๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ [...

By Lunxrboxrd

ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ Y/N: wait..can you tell me one more time? I think I heard it wrong. BTS: you heard it right. Y/N:... More

โInfoโž
โChapter 1โž
โChapter 2โž
โChapter 3โž
โChapter 4โž
โChapter 5โž
โHouseโž
โChapter 6โž
โChapter 7โž
โChapter 8โž
โChapter 9โž
โChapter 10โž
โChapter 11โž
โChapter 12โž
โChapter 13โž
โChapter 14โž
โChapter 15โž
โChapter 16โž
โChapter 18โž
โChapter 19โž
โChapter 20โž
โChapter 21โž
โChapter 22โž
โChapter 23โž
โChapter 24โž
โChapter 25โž
โImportentโž
โChapter 26โž
โChapter 27โž
โChapter 28โž
โChapter 29โž
โChapter 30โž
โQ/A + Announcementโž
โChapter 31โž
โChapter 32โž
โChapter 33โž
โChapter 34โž
โChapter 35โž
โChapter 36โž
โChapter 37โž
โChapter 38 [Final]โž
โEpilougeโž
โEpilouge 2โž
โFeedback + New Storyโž

โChapter 17โž

33K 933 274
By Lunxrboxrd

Y/N's POV
Lunch~

I was searching for any of my brothers that I can ask them. I saw Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa. I was about to go to them but someone pulled my wrist and drag me to an empty classroom. I saw someone I expected to see.

TXT and Blackpink.

Jisoo: why aren't you talking to us
y/n?

Y/N: ...

Yeonjun: is it because of yesterday?

Y/N: ...

Beomgyu: y/n, at least speak something.

Y/N: ...

Taehyun: that's it y/n, you don't want to talk right?

Y/N: ...

Jennie: ok then, we brought you something. Because we weren't able to come to school yesterday. And we weren't able to pick up your call also.

They know my weakness very well, They know I can't resist my favourite chocolate. I was about to say something but I got a call, it was from Jungkook oppa. SH*T!!

On the call~~

Jungkook: hello? Lil sis?

Y/N: yes oppa?

Jungkook: where are you, huh? Again at the rooftop?

Y/N: no, I am with TXT and BP in a classroom.

Jungkook: what are you doing there, and why are you guys not at the cafetaria.

Y/N: um...I was about to come but someone took my wrist and pulled me into this classroom and I am still with them.

Jungkook: why do they have to do this?

Y/N: because I was giving them the silent treatment for leaving me all alone yesterday and not picking up my call.

Jungkook: ok, come to the cafetaria fast, got it?

Y/N: ok, I am coming.

End of call~~

I was about to leave but again Kai caught my wrist and stopped me. Ugghhh I just want to snatch the chocolate from them, my mouth was watering seeing my fav chocolate but I managed to keep a blank face.

Yeonjun: kid, we had to go to the company, aunt needed our help. So we all went in there.

Y/N: ...what about phone?

Soobin: we were in a meeting so we had to keep our phone silent. Sorry kid.

Ok. This is a valuable reason I nod my head at them and turn to Blackpink.

Jisso: y/n, our grandmother died so we had to go there. We all put our phones in Lisa's purse. But this idiot forgot to take her phone with her. We are so sorry y/n.

Y/N: ok, I hope, you guys are not lying to me. And you guys know this better than anyone how much I hate betrayers and liars. But I trust you guys... My chocolate.

Taehyun: you won't forget it, will you?

Y/N: no, how can I forget?

They smiled and handed me the chocolates. I then went to my locker and put my chocolates in it locker and we all went to the cafetaria. As we entered I can feel someone's stare-no glare I looked around and saw kookie oppa.

Sh*t!! Knew he was worried because he haven't seen me since we entered the school. But it's not a big deal like I will get kidnapped or killed but more than making him mad I looked at him and mumbled him a quick sorry. He nodded and we all sit at our regular place.

We were not so hungry so we were just eating something light, they told me that I should not eat burgers and chocolate so much but me being stubborn I was just eating hamburgers and chocolate milkshake, till I felt cold water on my head. I smirked knowing who it is. I turned around and smile at her.

Y/N: you know Tzuyu, I was just waiting for you to do something so that I will have a reason to beat the sh*t out of you. Now I get it so now you will pay.

Tzuyu: try me b*tch.

Y/N: as you wish.

I said and I took soobin oppa's ice cream and pour it over her head. Made everyone in the cafeteria laugh and it made look her red in anger making me satisfied but I am not done yet.

Soobin: Yah! Why did you do that?

Y/N: because I couldn't waste my favourite chocolate milkshake.

Yeonjun: god she is so whipped for this chocolate.

Y/N: I know.

I didn't notice in this talking, that Tzuyu hold my hair and poured food over me but she is f*cking weak. I kicked her stomach. And poured my food over her. And started beating sh*t out of her not even letting her do anything. Just keep beating her till the time she was looking like a mess even worse than I was looking that day. Once I was satisfied I left the cafeteria and went to the girls' washroom to change my clothes.

Then I went to my class which is with jungkook. I went to him and sat beside him. He noticed me and smiled as I greeted him.

Y/N: hey oppa!

Jungkook: hey, Lil sis. You know you did a great job, it was absolutely fun to watch you.

Y/N: hehe, thank you so much. I was so satisfied to see her mess and now... your chance.

Jungkook: sure.

Y/N: by the way, what are you going to do to her?

Jungkook: just wait and watch Lil sis.

Y/N: ok.

Then we started focusing in class.

Time skip~~

Now we are at home and I am still thinking about how Jungkook will take his revenge, I am hella excited to see what Jungkook is gonna do for revenge. But I am a bit upset he didn't do anything in school I am gonna ask him. Did he forget? No no he won't forget. Now I am searching for him for ages and he is nowhere to be found. He isn't even in the gaming room then where-aha he is in the living room watching TV. News about accidents.

???: Jungkook-ah, change the channel.

I turn around and saw Tae oppa. Kookie oppa look at me and imideatly change the channel I smile at both of them and they smile back and sat on the couch beside kookie and Tae oppa sat beside me.

Y/N: oppa, did you forget about Tzuyu?

Jungkook: no I didn't forget.

Y/N: then why you didn't do anything?

Jungkook: you will see it tomorrow.

Y/N: why not today?

Jungkook: you know she was in the nursing room and she isn't even able to stand up herself so wait till at least she can stand on her legs.

Y/N: ok, but what will you do?

Jungkook: you will see.

He said smirking, I know he is about to do something evil. Then I heard my stomach growl. And I heard a chuckle from both of them making me glare at them. Which is ignored.

Tae: you hungry?

Y/N: yes. I hope my hunger disappears when I eat Jimin oppa's brain but it is impossible.

Jungkook: right I think the same, Let's eat.

Tae: you little brats, if he will listen to you he will chase you lake last time.

Jungkook,y/n: sorry oppa/hyung.

Tae: hmm...Let's eat.

Jungkook, y/n: ok.

Then we went to the dining table and eat dinner and then I went to my room and lay on bed I drifted off to dreamland.

Next Morning~~

I woke up because of an annoying a*s alarm clock. I got up from my bed and brush my teeth took a warm shower for 30 minutes and got ready. I then went downstairs and greeted all of them.

Y/N: good morning everyone.

Mom, dad, BTS: good morning y/n.

Mom: y/n, I have something to tell you.

Y/N: what is it, mom? The last time when you said this, you left me for 2 weeks.

Mom: Well sweetie, it's something like that, it's just we are leaving for Japan for a month.

She said and I just look at her with a blank and emotionless face and dark eyes. Glaring at her.

Mom: Sweetie, you-

Y/N: NO! You're not going. You are NOT leaving me! Not even for one day.

Mom: sweetie, it's important for business.

Y/N: you think I give a f*ck?!

Mom: y/n, it's important, I need to—

Y/N: more important than me?

Mom: no.

Y/N: that's what I thought.

Dad: y/n, please let her go I am also going with her.

Y/N: that is what I am more afraid of. I am not letting her go and I know she won't let you go alone. Means you both are not going anywhere leaving me. I am done! I'll be in living room.

Mom: Y/N—

Y/N: stop it mom! I don't care the hell you say!

Jin: y/n, sit down.

I looked at him, seeing his glare, I sat down quietly.

Y/N: what?

Jin: finish your food.

Y/N: fine!

I said and they all just continued eating, once I was done I went and sat on the couch in the living room. After some time I saw all of my brothers in the living room beside me.

Then all of us went to the limo and I was not interested to talk so I decided to listen to songs so I was about to put on earphones but a voice interrupted me.

Jungkook: can I ask you something, Lil sis?

Y/N: sure, what is it?

Jungkook: why don't you just let them go, it's just a month.

Y/N: it's not just a month it's 30 days and 4 weeks.

Jungkook: ok, it's much time but why aren't you letting them go?

I just kept quiet. Should I tell them? Do I trust them enough? Maybe yes, maybe no. They didn't ask me anything about my past even though they know I have not told anything about myself. Not even a bit, yet.

Maybe I can tell them. And it's not a big page of my past. It's just a paragraph. And this thing they need to know which I didn't tell them in months we have been live together.

Suga: we are not forcing you, doll. You don't need to tell us if you are not comfortable.

Y/N: no, I think I am comfortable telling you guys.

Jin: ok sis, but you don't need to force yourself. Whenever you want you can stop and tell us later, ok??

Y/N: ok. So... when I was 7 years old, my, mom and dad were going on a hawaii trip on my summer vacation. I don't know what happened but dad fainted and when he woke up, he forgot everything, he don't even know Mom nor Me. Then after like 7 or 8 months...he got his memory back. Then mom told me it was just someone accidentally putting nuts in his food, which my dad was having an allergy to. It seems like a story to me but I decided to shrug it off...I was so small so I got a trauma of any kind of food in planes, buses or trains...then...

RM: it's ok y/n, take your time and you can tell us on the way back home.

I just nod my head. Thinking about dad, I miss him so much. I don't want any single same things as him to happen to my other dad or mom.

Then after some time we all reach school and like always girls are glaring at me, some are ignoring me like I don't exist and some are shouting my brother's name with their annoying a*s and high-pitched voice.

Then we make entered the school and parted ways. I and Jungkook were having different classes. So he also left then I went to my class and sat between Soonin oppa and Beomgyu.

Y/N: hey oppas.

Soobin, Beomgyu: hey kid.

Y/N: oppa please tell him not to call me that, we are of the same age and it made me feel that I am child.

Soobin: if you don't want it then why are you calling him oppa?

Y/N: because he said that he won't help me in wait-you don't need to help, I will ask Namjoon oppa and he already told me he will help.

Beomgyu: oh wait and watch you will call me oppa.

Y/N: No, I won't call you oppa.

Beomgyu: yes, you will call me oppa.

Y/N: No.

Beomgyu: yes.

Y/N: No.

Beomgyu: yes.

Y/N: No.

Beomgyu: yes.

Y/N: No.

Beomgyu: ye-

Soobin: shut the f*ck up you two and we will see who will win, ok?

Y/N, Beomgyu: ok oppa/hyung.

Then the teacher came in and started teaching and we started concentrating on forgetting about our argument

Time skip~~

Lunch~~

I and Lisa unnie were walking toward the cafeteria while talking about random things. We were walking till we saw so many students gathered around the notice board huh? What is so interesting there? What is it in there? I want to see it too. I saw so many people whispering things. I saw people giggling after they saw the bored and whispering things like "I knew she was like this.", "I already hate her, but today.", "she is is word Hesed me more curious than I already am. I turn to Lisa unnie.

Y/N: unnie, you know what is on notice bored?

Lisa: of course, you don't know?

Y/N: No.

Lisa: then let's see, it's something you will like...

Y/N: really? ok.

I said and she nodded we both started going through the crowd, then after some struggle, we finally reach near the notice board and saw what it was was was shocked seeing this. I don't know how to feel I am happy and shocked and surprised.
.
.
.
.
.______________________________________

End Of Chapter 18.

Words count 2308.

Hey fam

Thank you so much for 14.3+ k reads and 600+ votes.

I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
7.9K 471 75
''Wh-who are you?" ''Your death'' "You can't kill me" "Killing is legal in this world" A singer joins the most famous group in the world BTS. But th...
2.1K 172 6
What will happen if a cold rich man s' son wants a normal doctor to be her mom .. Will he accept her? Will he love her if he marries her?? Let's see...
200K 4.6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...