Faith Against Fate | jjk.kth ✔

Od Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement... Viac

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) Kill
Chapter (2) Appa
Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung
Chapter (4) Darling
Chapter (5) Him
Chapter (6) Fun
Chapter (7) Son
Chapter (8) Contract
Chapter (9) Coming
Chapter (11) Game
Chapter (12) Ruined
Chapter (13) Baby
Chapter (14) Storm
Chapter (15) Blonde
Chapter (16) Horrible
Chapter (17) Fate
Chapter (18) Heartbeats
Chapter (19) Maybe
Chapter (20) Soul
Chapter (21) Petal
Chapter (22) Tears
Chapter (23) Breakdown
Am Back!
Chapter (24) Stay
Chapter (24.5) Heart
Chapter (25) Home
Chapter (26) Boyfriend
Chapter (27) Love
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》
My Work 《Other Books》
《 New Book 》

Chapter (10) Yours

13.8K 687 116
Od Naveena_bts

"He is yours!"

25/03/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

( Continuation of the last chapter )

The blonde was on the floor, his body curled, knees against his chest as soft snores left his strawberry lips, long eyelashes resting on his bread cheeks peacefully.

The atmosphere of the mansion was filled with tension and it was thick as ice, Seokjin tried talking with the mafia about the mafia only to get ignored.

The other members which include Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon didn't even try saying anything about Taehyung, confused if they should be sad or pity the male for the upcoming sufferings, they should be angry at him for making Jungkook struggle so much.

Jimin, who used to be the blonde's best friend, just didn't know if he should do anything, he was lost.

The eldest male of them, Seokjin even tried to sneak into the mafia's part of the mansion only to get caught and glared which he skillfully shrugged.

Now, all the J's, Jimin, Jin and Jaehyun were sitting at the dining table as they all had their dinner peacefully. Their husbands would be late including the mafia as they got some heads to cut.

Jimin picked the boy up who giggled when the Male's hand brushed against his stomach making it tickle.

He laid the kid down on his bed, switching the lights off, Jimin fell asleep beside the boy who had his eyes closed.

After some moments, the boy was peeking from under the blankets, his eyes shining with mischief.

The boy took his left leg out and then right as he slowly slid down the bed, now sitting on the floor, he stole glances at Jimin who was soundly sleeping.

Jaehyun stiffed a giggle, crawling toward the door as he left the room, slowly closing the door behind him, almost squealing in victory.

He ran toward the living room to get a hold of his bunny plushie given to him by his buddy but the boy pouted when couldn't find it.

But his eyes lit up when remembered he had forgotten the plushie in the room which was beside the mafia's.

The boy hopped toward the said room, a wide smile crept on his lips. He reached the room, excitedly opening the door but only to meet with darkness.

Jaehyun squinted his eyes adorably, the cherry pout never leaving his small lips. The boy raised his hand and switched on the lights, getting inside as he closed the door.

His small coconut head roamed adorably everywhere, wide eyes trying to find his bunny plushie, a smile tugging when he caught its glance on the bed.

Jaehyun ran, climbing on the bed as he reached for the plushie but the kid frowned, eyes looking confused when saw a figure laying on the floor.

"Why is this uncle sleeping here ?" He thought, staring at the Male's back with a pout.

The kid hugged his bunny plushie, climbing down from the bed, he kneeled down beside the blonde haired male.

"U-uncle, uncle, wakey! Wakey!" The boy shakked the figure slightly, plushie pressed under his arm but he froze when the figure turned around, his bambi eyes falling on the Male's face.

A tear escaped Jaehyun's eyes, followed by another and another, a sob making its way from the kid's mouth when saw his appa there, heart filling with fear.

"Appa! A-appa!" The boy uttered, wet cheeks and red nose, the male in front of him stirring in his sleep.

Taehyung squirmed in his sleep, his ears filling with cries, the Male's eyebrows frowned as he peeked from behind his eyelashes.

A soft smile occurred on his lips, thinking it was another illusion of him to see Jaehyun, his boy sitting in front of him.

The male weakly raised his hand and kept it on the boy's cheeks whose sobs got louder but Taehyung's eyes widened when felt the wetness on his thumb.

He ignored the pain in his sore back from sleeping in such a position as the blonde sat up immediately, capturing the small boy in his arms.

"J-Jaehyun.." He whispered, kissing his son's crown of head repeatedly, eyes already spilling water.

"M-my baby, m-my baby.." The blonde cried out, arms tightening on the boy, who was still crying and sniffing.

Taehyung broke the hug as he looked at Jaehyun briefly for any injury or wounds, lifting his t-shirt up, hand softly brushing against the boy's clean skin who giggled from tickles.

The soft giggles made Taehyung smile through his tears too as he again hugged the boy.

"I-i am sorry, I-i left y-you alone, I-i am so sorry. Y-your appa i-is bad, I am sorry." The blonde cried out but he was protested cutely by his own son who looked at him, eyes glaring.

"No! My appa is good! He is the best!" Jaehyun protested making Taehyung smiled.

But a fear hit him hard as the blonde made his son sit in his lap, fingers ruffling his fluffy locks.

"Jaehyun.." He called out, making the kid look up at him; "Did, Did someone hurt you ?"

"No appa! No one hurt me."

"You are telling the truth, right ?" Taehyung asked, eyes shining with fear and heart beating in worry for his small baby.

"Yes appa! Everyone was so nice!" The kid chirped, his appa looking at him in awe.

"You know appa, Jin uncle bought me so many new clothes and Jimin uncle he made me eat so much and, and you know there are three more uncles too!" Jaehyun fanned his hand in excitement making Taehyung chuckled at the excited boy.

"You know, there is that uncle, I don't know his name but he is so lazyyyy- that once Jimin's uncle had smacked him!" Jaehyun laughed, extending "lazy" way too long.

"And there's Namjoon uncle, he had broken Jin's favourite vase and Hoseok-ie, he is so cool." Taehyung giggled at the way Jaehyun was reciting everything to him.

"And then there's buddy."

"Buddy ?" Taehyung asked, frowning in confusion at the new name.

"Yes appa! You know he is cool and has drawings on his arms and, and he even had pinned his lips and eyebrows." Taehyung's eyes widened at the new information, his hands reaching for Jaehyun protectively and in panic.

"Did he hurt you ?"

"Wh- no appa! He is good, he took me to an ice cream shop too!" The 6 year old boy chirped, making Taehyung confused.

Jungkook said he knew who his son was, those hateful comments and anger in the mafia's eyes he saw for his son but then there's Jaehyun who was saying that the mafia behaved nice with him.

The blonde thought for a while as a realisation hit him, Jungkook didn't know who his son was.

Taehyung understood that the mafia had lied about finding his son, so that he could see the blonde at his mercy because no way in the hell Jungkook would be so nice to Jaehyun after knowing that he belonged to Taehyung.

A wave of anger raised in Taehyung's heart, cursing the mafia silently before he sighed in relief, the fear for his son's well being vanishing for a mere second.

But his heart again picked it's pace as looked at his boy who was sitting in his lap, Taehyung looked at Jaehyun briefly, hugging him protectively.

"Jaehyun, look here." The blonde uttered softly, making the kid look at him.

"Jaehyun, did you tell anybody about your appa, about me ?" Taehyung asked, his voice dripping with seriousness as the boy gulped, he remembered telling the mafia his appa's name but the kid chose against as he shook his head immediately.

A sigh of relief passed the blonde's lips but he got startled when his boy asked.

"But appa, does buddy not know you, he brought you here, right ?"

"No baby. He didn't bring me here, I- I came here by myself but y-your father, he, he is finding us. We- we have to hide from him Jaehyun." Those words made the kid's lower lips wobbled, his big doe eyes getting filled with fear and tears.

"I-i don't want to go to h-him, he, he is bad. He- he will punish us." Jaehyun cried out, hugging the blonde tight whose own eyes got teary as he hugged his kid back, fingers caressing through his locks.

"D-don't worry baby, h-he can never find us, w-we will not r-return to your f-father. Just- just please don't tell anything about us." Taehyung cried, tears slipping down his chin, cupping the kid's face whose own tears were flowing.

The kid nodded his head rapidly, the blonde wiping his tears before his own as he sniffed lightly, pecking the boy's head.

They both stood up, Taehyung winced from his bruises as his son looked at him worried. The blonde passed a soft smile to Jaehyun who mirrored.

Taehyung turned with Jaehyun around as he bent down at the kid's level when the child gestured him to do so, but Taehyung's heart fluttered when Jaehyun cupped his cheeks with his small hands and pecked the blonde's forehead.

"Baby, promise me you will not tell anybody about me being your appa ?" The blonde asked, showing his little finger as the kid held it.

"I will not appa, I promise." The kid promised, making his appa proud of his understanding at such a young age.

"But promise me too, that no matter what you will never leave me ?"

"I promise my baby, I will never leave you." The blonde smiled, as the both turned around but their eyes widened as;

.

.

.

.

Taehyung froze, sweat started forming on his forehead, heart going wild, his grip tightened on Jaehyun's small hands who also tightened his grip and hid behind his appa's back.

The blonde's eyes take in the muscular figure standing on the door frame, his chocolate brown orbs meeting with those dark orbs.

"He, He is yours ?"
__________________________________*****
1800 words.

This is chapter (10).

Hope you liked it.

Please comment and vote.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
___________________________________*****

Hey guys! I hope you'll be excited for the next one because I am a lot. ^^

And, does in any part of this story, your heartbeat ever increases like when you are ready to jump from your seat because mine does many times.

Hope to see you soon. Ba- bye!
___________________________________*****

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

829K 50.7K 64
Jungkook is working in a Real Estate company. Working hard to be on top and prove his worth. Until he met Seokjin in a very awkward situation. Turned...
387K 17.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...
123K 8.2K 56
Sometimes only love isn't enough, we have to trust the one we love more than ourselves but when that trust is broken everything falls apart and there...
328K 12.5K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...