BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 36πŸ’™

812 48 6
By SkySeaSahara

She wasn't dead. Her delicate body felt everything. Jungkook stared at the fire with sorrowful eyes till the sound of agony from his sister died down as her soul left with her parents. The sweet voice that warmed his heart and used to sing for him with her baby language, the same sweet voice run through him again breaking him to pieces by pieces. And this was the last thing he witnessed before dropping to the ground and letting the darkness to eat him up fully.

"LILYYY!!!" Jungkook shot up on the bed and sat as he gasped for the air. He was sweating badly to the point that his blanket was sticking to him. He was depressed, sad, scared, lost, angry and anything but... fine. He felt like he lived that brutal moment again. His mind was dropping to that mindset of his little self. Not able to think straight at least for help himself.

"Lily_ lily_ sorry, bunny is sorry_ bunny is bad_ bunny didn't protect you_ I'm s-sorry_ 'm so soo sorry." Jungkook pulled his hair harshly as he let out a silent scream. His eyes tearing up like a broken machine and his heart beating like it about to explode. He was stuck in his dream_ no, the nightmare that he couldn't identify what's the reality is. But then, what the reality? The nightmare was not just a game of his mind. It was the truth. A horrible truth that he was hiding from everyone so he can suffer alone. And he is suffering alone. But wait, he deserves it right?

"You see that? It was your fault you coward."

"You loser. How could you watch and just let them die?"

"Will bunny Knight plotet Lily plinsas?"

"She died because of you!"

"Plomis? / yeah, I promise."

"You idiot. You break her trust. You break your promise"

"Bunny. I hate you!"

"N-no, please. I'm sorry_"

"Sorry? Can your sorry bring back our Lily?"

"Can your sorry bring back our family?"

"We are disappointed with you, son."

"Mama_ dad-no_ don't_"

"It's you who should have died. Not us!"

"Why are you still alive? You should die"

"Go die"

"Die!"

"DIE!"

"NOO! NO_ STOP! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! STOP PLEASE" Jungkook screamed and covered his ears to stop the voices. He felt like his ears are bleeding and his head was throbbing so badly.  

It was suffocating. He breathed heavily and tried to find something in his darkroom. To find a comfort or an escape. And that's when he noticed that he was all alone in his room. Like always. No one_ no one there for him.

Suddenly, he felt scared. Scared at the darkness that he used to live with. He pushed his trembling body against the headboard of the bed and hugged his knees tightly seeking comfort from himself. Hiding his face, he let out a broken sob but tried to swallow it. Hurting himself more.

The infamous mafia leader who likes to see others in fear is now crying because he is scared of darkness. Haha, isn't it funny? But... he wasn't that strong and cold mafia leader anymore. He was just a little orphan boy who lost his family in one night in the cruellest way possible.

"s-sorry_ 'm sorry_ please_ s-stop_" Jungkook was so lost in his mind trance and his hearings blocked with the voices. So he didn't hear or sense when his room's door quietly opened with a click sound. Nor he didn't notice when someone stood near his bed.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt the cold lonely and scary air in his room replacing to a warm one as he pulled to a warm body. Jungkook stiffened for a moment but hurriedly crawled to the embrace more. Making his big buffed body to a little ball as much as he could, he tried to hide himself in the person's warm chest. He doesn't know who was it or not in the right mind to think about it. He was scared and just want someone to be there for him, to protect him. To be protected.

Jungkook felt his trembling body wrapping in a warm gentle hands. And he felt a soothing touch caressing his head and back. But it wasn't enough, The darkness in his mind was too much and the voices continued to torture him in his head. So he tightly clutched on the person's shirt and press his cold body more to other's warm body.

"Shhh... It's ok... it's ok..." Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when he heard a familiar deep and soothing voice that his heart addicted to and instantly it confirmed who was it. As Taehyung spoke, his chest vibrated like it sending some stream to lull Jk's burning heart softly.

"I- I_" Jungkook tried to talk but his voice got stuck in his throat and a lump of sob tried to escape instead.

"Shh... It's ok... Let it all out Jungkook. I'm here, just cry your pain out." Taehyung shushed him and that's when Jungkook finally gave up and break down fully in Taehyung's chest. Younger's broken sobs run through the darkness in the silent room making Taehyung's heart also whimper in pain. It's not the first time, every time he look into the younger's eyes, when he saw the hidden loneliness and pain in them, he felt a heavy tug in his heart. He wondered why Jungkook's feelings affect him this much. Maybe because he also taste the bitter that younger tasted. Yeah, that's why he feels like this but... Why he doesn't satisfied with his own answer?

Taehyung doesn't know why their stubborn Mafia leader acting like this now. Maybe it's because of the poison earlier but whatever it is, Taehyung doesn't like it. And no, he didn't pity him. Instead, he sees himself through Jungkook. Maybe that's why he could feel him more than anyone else.

He let the younger to cry as much as he wants in his chest and didn't say anything nor didn't go to comment on anything that incoherent words Jungkook keep murmuring. he just tighten the hug and let the younger know that he was there for him and he wasn't alone. Taehyung wasn't sure how many time had passed but he was sure that younger cried more than one hour... maybe two, before he passed out from exhausted.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sungho let out a deep shaky breath before opening the dark wooden door and stepping into the old designed room. The room wasn't dark but it didn't give any bright vibe either. Sungho could feel his legs trembling badly even though he tried to think of it as nothing. He glanced at the man who reading some files behind the black wooden table. Sungho gulped when the man's bloody eyes snapped at him. He didn't dare to move a muscle even though he was covering in sweat because of the fear and the silence in the room make it worst. And he knew he is going to get it. after all, he failed at his amazing plan... Again.

Donghyun glared at the man who standing in front of him and scanned his shivering body with a smirk. He put down the file on the table and leaned on his office chair with interwoven fingers while killing the scared man internally.

"Well... Mr. Lee..._" Sungho forgot how to breathe for a second when the other man's voice pierced through his body.

"_...the last time I checked, you were so confident in your plans..." Donghyun chuckled darkly but his eyes burning in rage.

"I_ I'm sorry_ I didn't know_"

"I don't need your sorry or excuses Mr. Lee... I need results. Did I waste my time by saving you?" Donghyun growled lowly but sharply cutting him off midway.

"No!_no I mean, G-Give me another chance Mr. Kim. I promise I won't disappoint you next time." Sungho said using his every leftover confidence.

"I don't give second chances Mr. Lee... You know that very well. Don't you?" Sungo wet his shaking dry lips at Donghyun's abnormal calm voice. Like a beast who aiming to his pray.

"P-Please give me_ give me one more chance Mr. Kim. I won't mess it up like first time. Please believe me. I will surely bring the key to you this time." Sungho pleaded while regretting for thinking that it's a good idea to join with D-den. But did he had a choice in this in the first place? Nah.

Donghyun stared at the man for a second debating whether he should give a chance or not. But he can't find another man as good as Sungho for this, so...

"Fine." Sungo sighed in relief when he heard that.

"But, if you failed again..."

"Don't worry Mr. Kim I won't. Just wait and watch. But first, let me give a lovely surprise for them." Sungho said suppressing his anxiety and smirked.

"After all... They are my old friends right."

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the morning came so fast for everyone in the Black Rose main mansion except two. The bright morning rays lancing through the windows of the bedroom making the Black-haired male stir in the bed. He felt so tired even though he just woke up from his sleep and his head was so heavy. And to help it, his eyelids also felt like glued to one another as its hard to open his eyes. So he decided to listen to his body and sleep again as he hugged his side warm pillow more tightly, seeking more warmth from it. Even though it's a little bit hard and moving, it was so comfortable and soft_ but. wait.

'Moving?'

Jungkook shot opened his eyes and sat up on the bed in a flash with a shocked face. His long messy bed hair, swollen puffy big eyes and rosy cheeks, betraying his most feared Mafia boss's image brutally. For a moment, he couldn't register anything what happened. He just stared at the sleeping male who sleeping in an uncomfortable position. His upper body leaning on the headboard of the bed so Jungkook was hugging and sleeping on his stomach. No wonder it was so soft earlie_ 'the fuck? Shut up!

'Why he is here? Why I'm here? What happened? Where am I? I'm in my room_'

Jungkook panicked internally and tried to remember what's happened to him.

'The attack, I got hurt, and...and...'

And that's when the realisation hit him hard to the point that he wanted to cry again because of the embarrassment. He facepalmed silently but screaming internally like a mad man.

He. Cried. In front of. Kim. Fucking. Taehyung. AGAIN. Why? Why he always lost his sanity in front of this annoying doctor? The last one he wanted to show his weak side was the first one to saw it. Why? He has five_ five god damn older brothers for god sake but why it's always Dr. Kim?

He groaned loudly pulling his poor hair but stiffened on the spot when Taehyung moved his head to the side slightly with a painful expression. He had a permanent frown on his face and that's when Jungkook notice Taehyung's sleeping position.

'Did he slept like this in the whole night... just because........ for me?' 

Jungkook could feel that strange feeling, that he slowly getting used to, was washing his heart again. He was so stubborn to admit it, that it makes him happy now. So even if you try to prove it by taking a picture of him that shows his soft smile while looking at Taehyung, he will just deny it and shoot you to the death while hiding the photo secretly.

Jungkook cleared his throat and slowly adjusted Taehyung to in a more comfortable position while acting like he wasn't the person who doing it. It's just his body taking control of him. ...Too much for being stubborn...

Taehyung moved a little bit to adjust his head and let out a soft satisfied sigh not aware of the other male's longing stare. Like always, Jungkook won't admit it but his body aching to lay down again on Taehyung's stomach and feel the warmth that his heart addicted to.

Jungkook remembered everything that happened last night. He can feel his wounds in his heart bleeding again but... But there was something changed.

For the first time in his life, his soul having a tiny bit of hope. He thought there was nothing to save him from his misery and he bound to suffer all alone. His heart was frozen because of the coldness of the darkness in his mind, and there wasn't anything to melt it. But After he met Taehyung, things are keep changing.

Like you know, Jk is the leader of most feared and dangerous Black Rose mafia. People come to him begging for protection or life and see him as a god of death. Even his hyungs are under his wings because they know, Jk is more than capable enough to protect himself.

Jungkook is powerful and strong. Right? Of course, he is. So... because of this, no one never able to see his weak side And The lonely and sacred eyes that filled with pain and sorrow. And Jungkook kept it that way so no one can see it either.

But deep down in his heart, he needed someone to look at him as a normal human who also gets sad, scared and hurt. He needed someone to see his weakness and vulnerable side too. Someone who won't judge him and be there for him like how he be with others. To protect him and save him. Not from the world. But from his own self.

And Taehyung is... an expectation. Taehyung never see Jungkook as a mafia leader. Or treat him like a bloodthirsty beast that no one dared to come close to or even look at. And just treat him as a 22 years old young man and never think twice to use his dominant voice to show who is the hyung between them. Taehyung just doesn't care who Jk is. To him, Jungkook is Jungkook. And this is exactly what Jk wanted.

As you see... Jungkook is a wolf. A true blood. He was the Alpha of his Black Rose pack and he controls everything and everyone. But sadly, he wasn't the Alpha for his own soul. He used his Alpha voice to tame others but no one was capable to tame his own animal.

So he wondered why he always lost his mind whenever he with Dr. Kim. Why his heart always listen to Taehyung's voice. What so special about him? And finally, he think he found the answer for his question. Seems like his wolf heart already found his dominant Omega who can tame him...

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook automatically jumped on the bed slightly because of the sudden shock. he blinked twice to come out from his thoughts and looked at Taehyung who already staring at him with a raised eyebrow. And that's when he realised that he was shamelessly staring at Taehyung this whole time.

'Damn! He won't leave me alone now'

Jungkook coughed twice to think of something to defend himself. No matter what, his ego is important. Even though he cried in front of Kim.

"What are you doing here?" Finally, instead of answering to Taehyung, he asked back earning a big disbelief scoff from the older.

"You know what? I had to take care of a dying baby who couldn't even protect his annoying ass!" Taehyung retorted not mentioning the last night and Jk was so glad about that. But sadly, his ego won't back down.

"What? Are you my mommy?" Jk asked rolling his eyes and Taehyung smirked at that.

"No... but I can be your daddy." Taehyung said with his deep sexy voice while winking at Jk who trying his best to control his shocked expression. But Jk is Jk. Not going to give up that easily.

"Oh really...? But... this baby will be the one who fucking his daddy." Oh! Okay......... where is this conversation leading to?

Taehyung was taken aback because of Jk's words. Well... he was the one who started this but he didn't expect something like this from Jk and somehow, Jk too. Both pushed their movements and hold their breath hoping their wildly beating heart will stop going crazy. Scared thinking other will hear it.

Tae is the first one to broke the silence and cleared his throat to cut the awkward air.

"Haha, did you just admit that you're a baby?" He asked in a more awkward tone than a teasing one. And Jk was too lost at words to retort back.

"No, I_ Just go away. You are so annoying." Jk said while hurriedly crawled out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Not wanting to embarrass himself more. He may be good at killing, but in a situation like this, he is pathetically helpless than a five years old. No need to mention Taehyung.

Tae stared at the bathroom door where the younger had disappeared a while ago with an unreadable expression and look at the table mirror in front of him which was reflecting his ugly self. He sighed and shook his head to remove the sudden heaviness in his heart.

"YAHH! AT LEAST THANK ME FOR SAVING YOUR STUPID ASS!" Here our Taehyung who can't control his tongue. But he didn't get any answer so he get up from the bed to go out but winced at his new neck pain. So, cursing at the mafia boss with every word he knew, he stepped towards the door but suddenly stopped midway and look back at the bathroom door again which still quiet for an unknown reason.

"Hey, Jungkook!" He called again but this time in a serious tone.

"What the fuck are you still doing here?" ...and here is our normal pissed Jk. As usual,  Taehyung decided to ignore it.

"Don't you think your hyungs deserve to know about you more?" It's the only thing Taehyung said before finally stepping out of the room. He didn't wait for an answer because he knows he doesn't going to get any. But he knew Jungkook get what he meant. Tae didn't want to middle with younger's life but he doesn't want Jk to suffer all alone like this anymore. Whatsoever... in the end, it's Jungkook who decides about his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...
22.4K 1.4K 23
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
559K 28.3K 75
In which Jeon Jungkook falls in love with a pretty boy and tries to win his heart at any cost and under any circumstance. Will they find true love? "...
120K 8.6K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...