Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

73- Here we come France!

759 28 119
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n was packing for her trip when her mother came up to her room. "I hope you do enjoy yourselves, make sure to be extra careful as well." said Mrs. L/n, Y/n smiled and nodded.

"We won't be doing anything crazy Mum, plus the boys are annoyingly overprotective. No need to worry." said Y/n as she closed her trunk that had a charm on it so it fit all her clothes.

"You know.. Paris is the city of love. Maybe you and Adrian will find your old love back." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n cracked a smile and rolled her eyes.

"I doubt that." said Y/n as her mother rolled her eyes.

"You have you phone? You charger, yes great ok. If you need anything or feel unsafe call me right away and remember make sure to stay together all the time." said Mrs. L/n as she hugged Y/n tightly.

"Yes Mum, I better be going now, we leave in a bit." said Y/n as her mother let go of her. Y/n went downstairs to tell her father goodbye as she apparated into Emilia's room to see her and Graham kissing. "Oh wow!"

"Ah! Y/n... Uh." said Graham as Emilia covered her mouth and turned red. "Whatever i'm sure you knew anyways."

"I don't know everything." said Y/n rolling her eyes, Emilia chuckled and looked at Graham. "Well i'm going to go uh.. I'll just leave now."

Y/n walked out of Emilia's room and noticed Adrian's door wide open as she looked at him looking down at something. He looked up and balled it in his fist. "Oh hey." said Adrian as Y/n smiled.

"Hey. Miles still isn't here yet?" said Y/n as Miles popped his head from the door.

"We're just waiting on Graham now." said Miles as Y/n made a face and looked back at Emilia's door. Adrian raised his eyebrows and chuckled as she walked into the room. "Are you excited Y/n?"

"Of course, i've never been. Paris always seemed so beautiful to me though." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her and placed the necklace in his drawer.

"You know it's the city of love." said Miles, Emilia's door opened to reveal Graham and Emilia, Adrian glanced at Miles who didn't seem to think anything.

"Great! So we're all here, shall we go now?" said Emilia as everyone got up. They followed her to the fireplace as they looked at Graham.

"All you have to say is the "Ministry of Magical Affairs of France"." said Graham as he stepped in, he went up in green flames as Emilia smiled and went in.

"Well, off we go!" said Emilia as she also went up in flames, Y/n smiled as she went in, getting dizzy she appeared in a bright white office with Graham and Emilia holding their heads. "A ride wasn't it?"

"Honestly." said Y/n as she held her stomach, Miles and Adrian didn't take long in joining on. A familiar blonde girl came running up to them as Emilia made a face.

"Emilia! 'ow are you! I didn't know you were coming to France! 'ayden didn't tell me!" said Eloise as she hugged Emilia, she glanced at Y/n and smiled.

"He doesn't know, I actually haven't spoken to him." said Emilia as Eloise made a face and pulled back from her.

"Oh Emilia! I 'ope you aren't still angry with him, I promise he doesn't mean any 'arm." said Eloise, she turned to look at the others as she smiled. " 'ello zuch beautiful people!"

"It's nice to see you again." said Y/n as Eloise hugged her, tightly. Emilia looked down at her watched and turned back up.

"Well we have to get going, we'll be in France this whole week. I know 'Hiraeth' is helping you with your wedding dress and stuff like that." said Emilia as she picked up her case and watched Eloise nod.

"Where are you all staying?" said Eloise, Adrian glanced at Y/n who was looking around the French ministry.

"Maison Souquet." said Emilia, Graham raised his eyebrows at Eloise looked at the boys. "Marcel said it was a nice hotel, I don't really know much about it, he just said he'll make the things for us."

"It's very nice there, excellent à bientôt." said Eloise as she kissed Emilia cheek and went off back to work, Graham gave a look and chuckled.

"I wonder if Fleur Delcour works here?" said Miles as Y/n chuckled, everyone turned to look at her as they walked out of the Ministry.

"No, she works at Gringots. Bill's been giving her 'Private Lessons'." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and started laughing.

"Is Charlie still in London?" said Emilia as Graham and Miles turned to look at her, Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other and bursted into laugher. "It's just a question.."

"A dumb one." said Miles, Emilia rolled her eyes as they went into a taxi, as the man turned and stared at Emilia and Y/n.

"Vous êtes Emilia Morales! et, et autre Hiraeth modèle.(You are Emilia Morales and, and other Hiraeth model.)" said the taxi man, Emilia and Y/n glanced at each other as they turn back to the man.

"Oui." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled. "Maison Souquet, S'il vous plait, Monsieur (Please sir)."

"Don't you speak French too." said Y/n as Graham nodded, Adrian and Miles looked at each other and made a face.

"Yeah I was taught when I was younger since we visited a lot, E also taught me some Spanish too." said Graham as Y/n looked impressed. Adrian and Miles crossed their arms and sat back.

"Graham Montague is so brilliant!" said Miles sarcastically.

"Oh Graham speaks French, i'm so in love with you." said Adrian sarcastically. Emilia rolled her eyes as Graham looked at them.

"If you two are jealous of Graham just say that." said Y/n smiling as Emilia bursted into laugher, Graham chuckled as Miles and Adrian looked at each other.

"Oh please." said Miles

"Never." said Adrian

"Trust me Adrian I don't want Y/n, don't worry." said Graham as Adrian turned red and looked away, Y/n cracked a smile and rolled her eyes.

"Aww you two are jealous Graham has a better personality than you two and he gets more girls." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled, Miles gave her a look and rolled his eyes as Adrian shot Emilia a look.

"I have a wonderful personality." said Adrian, he looked at Y/n who was smiling and felt his heart jump.

"I do too!" said Miles

"You guys were literally bullying me the other day? How is that nice?" said Emilia.

"You two are giant bullies." said Y/n laughing, Graham felt Miles glares as he rolled his eyes.

"We are not!" said Adrian

"You really are." said Y/n giving him a smile, he felt his ears go red as the other stared at them. "Oh look the Eiffel tower."

" 'ere!" said the driver as he stopped in front of the hotel, Graham offered to pay but Y/n pushed him out the way and handed the taxi the money.

"It's really pretty here." said Y/n as they entered the hotel, Adrian looked at her smile as a flash blinded them. "Bloody hell."

"Mademoiselle Emilia!" said a man as Emilia rubbed her eyes and looked at the man as she blinked hard. "You've arrived! Please follow me!"

"I forget you're on muggle magazines too." said Miles as he blinked hard, they followed the man into an elevator. "Oh Y/n took me on one of these when we went to the mall!"

"Nobody asked you." said Adrian as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at Adrian, Miles held his mouth opened as Emilia and Graham held back their laughs.

"Bitter." said Miles

"Marcel and Louis 'ave told me you and your friends were coming to visit! We're so glad you've chose Maison Souquet, you've came in such a wonderful time. The biggest suit has been reserved for you." said the man as he opened a door and showed them in. "If you need anything, the phone is there. 'ere your key and a card so you can get into any place in France without being carded."

"Oh wow, merci." said Emilia grabbing the things, the boys set their things down as Emilia closed the door and looked at them. "Well! We're in France guys."

Emilia opened a door to see a bed with a mirror on the ceiling as she closed it and turned to Y/n who was behind her. "Oh wow." said Y/n as they started laughing.

"It's really a uh.. city of LOVE hotel huh?" said Emilia, Adrian and Miles looked at each other as Graham narrowed his eyes.

Y/n opened other door to show a room with rose petals on the bed. "Well.. it seems like we'll all get our own room." said Adrian coming out of another room with his ears red.

"You're quite popular E, we're going to get a lot of attention if we walk the streets of Paris." said Graham as he sat back on a couch, Emilia made a face and looked at Y/n.

"Well that sucks." said Emilia sitting down next to him, he looked at her and smiled as Miles made a face and sat in the middle of them. Emilia rolled her eyes and moved away as Graham sighed.

"So I was thinking we should go to the bar's with the card the man gave Emilia, we won't get carded so." said Miles as Y/n chuckled and looked at Adrian who was looking out the window.

"Muggle bars?" said Adrian turning around to look at Y/n and glanced away. Miles nodded as Adrian made face. "Sounds fun."

"Yeah it does." said Y/n, Emilia looked down at her watch and noticed it was still early.

"No place will be open this early?" said Emilia as Graham looked down at his watched and agreed with her.

"We can go eat and then come back and get ready and by the time YOU'RE ready it will be time." said Adrian as Emilia crossed her arms and turned to look at Y/n.

"Sounds like a plan then." said Y/n laughing as Adrian cracked a smile. "I also brought my camera."

"Of course." said Adrian smiling, Y/n glanced at him and cracked a smile.

———

Y/n's outfit

Emilia's Outfit

Miles Outfit

Adrian's outfit

Graham's outfit

Graham was brushing his teeth in the bathroom with a towel around his waist when Emilia opened the door and closed it. "Hi." said Emilia as Graham smiled at her and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Is there something I can help you with?" said Graham as he heard Miles voice from outside the door, Emilia rolled her eyes and gave him a look. "I get it now."

"Emilia! Get out of there! You aren't going to wear that! Do you know how many boys are going to be looking at you, I mean I can fight but I don't want too!" said Miles from outside of the door, Graham turned back to look at Emilia who was dressed in a blue long sleeve shirt and a blue shirt. "Hey isn't Graham in there??!!"

"Oh shut up! You can't tell me what to wear!" said Emilia as Graham laughed and went back to brushing his teeth.

"Well get out! Graham get out of there!" said Miles, Graham rolled his eyes and turned to look at Emilia who was smiling.

"I'm in the shower Miles!" said Graham as Emilia chuckled, Y/n came out of the room as Adrian turned to look at her and felt his heart jump.

"EMILIA!" shouted Miles, the both of them bursted into laugher as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at Adrian who was staring at her. "Y/n get your friend before I murder her."

"Aww her and Graham are taking a shower together? How nice." said Y/n as Miles turned to look at her as he pulled out his wand.

"Alohamora!" said Miles as the door opened, he opened the door to see Emilia sitting on the counter and Graham still brushing his teeth. He walked and pulled Emilia off as she rolled her eyes and turned to Graham. "Thats not funny Y/n."

"I thought it was hilarious." said Y/n smiling as Emilia pulled away from Miles. Graham rolled his eyes and came out of the bathroom as Y/n and Emilia looked at him.

(Graham's body👀)

"Can you go change." said Adrian annoyed as Graham narrowed his eyebrows.

  "Where the hell do you think i'm going." said Graham as the girls looked at each other.

"You two have been so mean to Graham all day." said Y/n as Adrian and Miles turned to look at her annoyed.

"They're just jealous, I don't care. They'll get over it." said Graham as he walked into his room, Emilia shook her head as she turned to look at Y/n.

"Hey Y/n! Can I do your makeup! Please, please, please, I think you'll look really good with this eye look." said Emilia as she pulled Y/n in her room.

"Bloody Graham.. he's not even good looking to have the both of them looking at him like that." said Adrian as Miles looked at him and made a face in agreement.

"I can hear you!" said Graham as he opened the door, Miles groaned and went into the bathroom as Adrian rolled his eyes and went into his room.

"I should've thought about this trip.. being with Miles and Graham wasn't such a good idea." said Emilia as Y/n watched her pull out her makeup from a bag.

  "Are you going to be sneaking into Graham room at night? Do I need to stay in my room?" said Y/n smirking as Emilia made a face and laughed.

"Are you going to be sneaking into Adrian's? I've been seeing you two giving each other little looks." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a face.

"No Adrian and I are just friends now, come on. Plus i'm talking to Joseph." said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and sighed.

"But Adrian!" said Emilia as she did Y/n's makeup.

"But Miles in love with you." said Y/n smiling as Emilia rolled her eyes and sighed. "I mean I get you and Graham.. trust me I get it but Miles is in love with you.

"Miles is an asshole." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled. "He hasn't been so annoying like before but it's still annoying."

"Understandable." said Y/n laughing.

"You know Adrian would move mountains for you though." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her, her phone began to ring as she seen it was from Joseph.

"Joseph calling me?" said Y/n as Emilia made a face and watched her throw her phone. "I'm busy."

"You should tell him that at school too, screw him and get back with Adrian Edmund Pucey." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Oh huushhh." said Y/n as Emilia moved back and smiled looking at the makeup she did on Y/n. "You're already done?"

"Yes. It's beautiful. I am a artist." said Emilia kissing her fingertips. Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes as she looked in the mirror. "I think the star adds finishing touches."

"Do you?" said Y/n smiling, she thought about Adrian and rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Emilia putting on her heels.

"Are you girls done yet?" said Adrian as he opened the door. He looked at Y/n and looked away as he walked out the door quickly. Emilia glanced at Y/n as she held back her laugh.

  "Weird." said Y/n as Emilia nodded and got up, she walked out to see the boys changed and sitting on the couches.

"I told you to change E!" said Miles as he looked at her, Graham looked at her up and down and turned back to look at Miles annoyed.

  "I think you look good E, can we go now?" said Graham as Miles shot him a look, Adrian glanced at Y/n and felt his dick get hard. He placed a pillow on his lap and turned to look away, Miles looked at him and chuckled.

"Rub your elbow mate." said Miles as Adrian shot him a look, the girls had put on their jackets when Graham got up and opened the door for them. "I'm going to kill him."

Adrian groaned and got up as Miles and him walked out the door. They made their way into a taxi as they looked at the lights from the Eiffel tower in the dark night. "Pretty isn't it?" said Y/n as Adrian looked at her.

"Yeah very pretty." said Adrian as Y/n turned to look at him, Emilia smiled and turned to look at Graham. "Uh so um.."

"Just shut up." said Miles as he glanced at Graham and Emilia, Y/n made a face and turned to look at him.

"Whats up your arse today Miles?" said Y/n as Miles turned to look at her and sighed. He shook his head and looked at the window.

They got off the taxi to have camera flashing on them, making them go blind. "Merlin." said Adrian as he turned to see man taking pictures. They let them in without any card checking or anything causing Adrian and Graham to look at each other and smirk.

"I hate paparazzi, I was so confused when I was going into 'Hiraeth' headquarters and they were taking pictures of me, Louis had to push me in and made me apparate back home instead of driving." said Emilia as they sat at a table.

"Well you wanted to be a model, didn't you?" said Miles in a mood as he rubbed his eyes, Emilia shot him a look as Graham rolled his eyes.

" 'ello beautiful's.. if i'm not mistaken you're Emilia Morales and Y/n L/n." said a man as Y/n and Emilia looked at each other and turned back to the man. "Even more beautiful in person."

"Thanks." said the girls in the same tone.

"What are you two girls doing alone on a Friday night?" said the man, Adrian, Graham and Miles all looked at each other and made a face.

"Does he not see us?" said Graham

"Muggles." said Miles

"We must be invisible." said Adrian crossing his arms.

"I hope no man has broken your heart." said other french boy who came next to them. Emilia chuckled and rested her hand on her chin. "If so can I fix it."

"If my hearts broken there's nothing my jeweler can't fix." said Emilia as the boys smirked.

"Care for some drinks? Maybe we can go 'ang out alone." said the other man, Adrian blinked hard and looked at the man.

"You couldn't handle me." said Y/n as Miles and Graham's jaw dropped and turned to look at Adrian who smirked.

"Actually if you two would want all your teeth, I suggest you leave now." said Miles as he wrapped his arms around Y/n and Emilia's shoulders.

"And you are?" said the man, Miles turned to look at Emilia who was looking back at him and pecked her lip as Graham made a face. Emilia's eye widen and turned to look at Graham who was rested his chin on his palm. The two boys looked at him and scoffed, walking away.

"Brilliant, you welcome you two." said Miles as Emilia moved away from Miles as Y/n looked at him surprised and turned away.

"Well, how about drinks?" said Emilia as she walked away, Miles made a face and watched her walk off as Adrian turned to look at Y/n as he got up to follow Emilia.

"How the hell did we think this was a good idea?" said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him. "Being on a trip with Y/n, and you're love triangle."

"I was literally thinking the same thing. You have it easy, Miles is a complete asshole and at least Y/n doesn't make things weird." said Emilia as Adrian looked at her and sighed.

"Not easy at all Emilia! Y/n drives me insane, I can't even talk to her without wanting to pull her into a kiss or calling her beautiful or something!" said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him.

———

"I don't think kissing Emilia was necessary to get those boys to leave her alone." said Graham as Y/n face palmed and turned to look at Miles.

"So? You shouldn't care remember she's off limits. You shouldn't even like her." said Miles as Graham glared at him, Y/n turned back to look at Emilia and Adrian looking back at her as they turned around quickly.

"You two are so strange, how did you guys fall in love with your bestfriend." said Y/n as Miles and Graham looked at her. 

"How did you fall in love with Adrian?" said Miles, Y/n gave him a look as Graham turned to look at Emilia. "When you get over him you give me tips on how to get over E."

"I am over Adrian." said Y/n lying, the boys looked at each other and turned back to look at her. "I am! I'm talking to Joseph now, he's nice."

"Nice? Blimey Y/n, you're blind. You really have no idea do you." said Miles as Graham gave him a look, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him strangely. "Just because someone makes you feel good doesn't mean you're suppose to be with them."

Emilia and Adrian came back with drinks as they looked at Miles, Adrian turned to look at Y/n as she looked away. "Well here are some drinks..." said Emilia as she sat down next to Y/n.

"What were you guys talking about?" said Adrian as he sat down, he grabbed a shot from the table and drunk it fast as Y/n glanced at the boys.

"About Miles being annoying." said Graham as he grabbed a shot and drunk it. Emilia made a face and grabbed a shot as she raised it to the air.

"Cheers to that." said Emilia as she drunk it, Miles pushed her head as she smiled. Y/n chuckled and looked at Adrian as she took a shot. "Oh yeah so look what Nick gave me before we left."

Emilia pulled out a small bag out of her bag that was filled with what looked like candy. "Ecstasy." said Adrian as he grabbed the from her. "Why are you always trying to do some type of drug."

"Thought it'll be fun." said Emilia as Y/n made a face. Miles and Graham chuckled and took another shot. "So what do you guys say?"

"I don't know, last time you gave me something I woke up in my bed not knowing how I got there and a massive headache." said Y/n as she watched the boys take it. Emilia chuckled and looked at her.

"Yeah no this will make you feel good, it'll make you feel better than weed." said Emilia as she took it, Adrian and Graham nodded as Y/n looked at them. "You don't have too if you don't want too, it's not always for everyone and I wouldn't want to pressure you."

"Loser." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes and took it. Emilia gave her a face as Miles chuckled. "There's the fun Y/n."

"Oh shut up." said Y/n as they continued to drink, somehow they made their way back into the hotel and were drinking in that bar. Y/n feeling wonderful as she watched Emilia laughing.

"How are you feeling?" said Adrian with a smile, Y/n looked at him as rested his chin on his hand and stared at her.

"Wonderful." said Y/n smiling, Adrian caressed her cheek as she felt her chest get tighten, his touch gave her chills through her body.

"You're so beautiful Y/n." said Adrian. Emilia, Miles and Graham were looking at them and giggling but Y/n and Adrian were in their own little world.

"Really?" said Y/n as Adrian nodded, Emilia secretly slide the key to Y/n as Graham covered his face and held back his laugh. "I think you're very beautiful too."

"It's like watching children flirt." said Miles as Emilia chuckled and watched Adrian caressed Y/n's cheek.

"Oh let them beeeee." said Emilia who was very cross faded. Miles and Graham turned to look at her as they turned back to see Y/n and Adrian gone. "Oh merlin! I hope they don't lock us out!"

"You're going to wake up hung over E." said Graham as she gave him a look and grabbed his face, Miles turned to look at her as Graham blinked hard.

"Maybe." said Emilia as she let go, she giggled and kept drinking as Miles and Graham looked at each other. "You know.. I wish Cedric was here, I miss him so much."

Graham and Miles both stared at her as she spun in the chair. "Right Cedric." said Graham as he took another shot.

———

Y/n and Adrian had grabbed the key and ran into the elevator, Y/n grabbing him into a kiss as he held her face. The elevator stopped as they looked at each other breathing heavy and ran into the room, Adrian picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Blimey Adrian." said Y/n as he kissed her neck.

She pulled off his shirt as he ran his hands down her body, she pinned him down on the bed as she opened his pants and got on top of him. He moaned as he ran his hands up her body and grabbed her by her neck pulling her into a kiss. "Fuck." groaned Adrian as Y/n moved her hips on him.

Y/n looked up to see the mirror and grinned as Adrian took of her dress, and placed his hands on her hips as she kept moving on him. Adrian looked up and seen Y/n threw her head back as he flipped her over. He went down on her as she felt even more sensitive than usual  his touch made her moans come out easier.

Adrian rose up and licked his lips as he went to kiss her, the both of them feeling the exploding stars again made them pull apart and look at each other breathing heavy. They quickly went back to kissing as it became passionate, pulling her legs up around his hips as he pounded into her, his dick jerked within her and she could feel every muscle in his body tense. She scratched his back as she felt his strokes and heard his heavy breathing in her ear.

GOODMORNING well I don't know if it's morning for you but it's 11:25 am for me😭 but hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
60.4K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
23.4K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...