"Midnight Howling" (COMPLETED)

By roses1088

When the moon shines the brightest, two hearts will collide. One heart is longing for the lost love and reve... More

Synopsis
Declaration!!
Main Characters:
Chapter 1.The Midnight Pack
Chapter 2.The Raven Wolf
Chapter 3: The Alphas Agony
Chapter 4.Dreams and Nightmares
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 5. Scents
Chapter 6.Encounter
Chapter 7.Mates
Chapter 8. Connected
Chapter 9. Friends
Chapter 10: Friends 11
Chapter 11: Secrets part 1
Chapter 12. Digging up
Chapter 13. Type's Wolf
Chapter 14. Begin Again
Chapter 15. The Guardians
sorry!!!!!
Chapter 16.Marking
Chapter 17: Marks Meaning
Chapter 18; The visitor and The final Plan
Chapter 19. Truth part1
Truth part 2
Truth part 3
Chapter 20. steamy night before the dawn
Chapter 21. Marco's death
Chapter 22.Choices
Chapter 23. Journey to Silver Lining Pack
Chapter 24. The Silver Lining pack
The Silver Lining Pack 2
Chapter 25. Emotion and Illusion
Chapter 26. Changes
Chapter 27. 4 Elements
Chapter 28. Saving Tharn and the fire element
Chapter 29. Never Enough
Chapter 30. Knotting
Chapter 31. ROGUES
Chapter 32. Agenda
Chapter 33. United
Chapter 34. Intruders
Chapter 35: Luna Type
Chapter 36: Eclipse
Chapter 37, Final Plan
Chapter 38. All is well until...
Chapter 39.The Red Moon
The Red Moon (2)
The Red Moon(3)
Chapter 40; Family
Chapter 41: The Last Howl
New Story*
Epilogue!
Book Two

Secrets part 2

2.9K 239 11
By roses1088

Tharn's POV:

"TYPE!? " My eyes darted on him with mixed emotion. He turn around to look at me, and he smile sweetly, but it slowly faded while the elevator door closed. 

I hold the handrail on my side, trying to maintain my balance. I can't comprehend all that I saw and heard.
My elevator door opens, I got out slowly walking as I try hard to understand all that happened.

I walked into the door unlocking it, and once I get inside and let out a scream. "How can this be happening," I thought.
"Am I betrayed?" I run my fingers through my hair, thinking about what to do.

The plan of infiltration on Marco's mansion is tomorrow, and now I find out that my mate is his son. How cruel fate can be.

"Alpha, we've got new information! "  Zeta Yin mind link me.

"I'll be there in a minute,!" I have to go away from this place. My head is starting to ache.

"What are we going to do now Tharn?" Wolfrik asked me with worries.

"I don't know, let's give it a rest first, let's come back here tomorrow, we'll find out the truth from our mate! " he keeps quiet, but I know he is sad, the possibility that our second chance mate will be our biggest enemy. It gives me heartache just by thinking of it.

I change my clothes and walk out of the room again, reaching the lift pressing the button to go down. The lift stops again on the 21st floor.

"Fuck! " I cuss inside my head, Type came in. I expect that Marco will join on the ride, but no.

He looks at me with a crease on his forehead, I know he feels what I feel, right! he's my mate for heaven's sake!
As the door closed he lean on his back on the wall, as he cross his legs together, his arm on his chest.

"What happened? " he asked me, "your father happened! " I want to say it to his face but I keep calm. "Breath dimwit" Wolfrik reminds me.
I take a deep breath.

"Nothing, it's just a problem in the company. " I lied. "Asked him" I want to cover the mouth of this wolf inside me.

"You're lying, and your wolf wants to ask something ." I look at him right away. "Goodness heaven, he can read minds also?" I'm debating with myself, I didn't notice that I'm staring at him for a while now.

"Whatever it is tell me," he looks at me sternly, his eyes shift in blue.

The door opens on the ground floor, I grab his wrist and drag him to my car. He just simply follow, I'm thinking about the situation, he is a wolf but his father is a pure-blooded human.

We're heading out of the city to the northern border of the territory, it's now or never, I need to tell him the truth before he embraces his nature as a lycanthrope. He's just quiet, his arms on his chest, closing his eyes.

The 2-hour drive is over, I park the car in a hidden area, and get down from my seat, then walk over to his side. I open the door and grab his wrist again and pull him to the inner part of the mountain.

I mind linking some of my pack members to come to their luna grave and prepared an archer. If things happen, I will provoke Type's emotion to transform fully, I hope!

I can't control my emotion anymore, my eyes shifting from red to brown, Wolfrik is also agitated. I brought him to the grave of Luna Grace. It was surrounded by beautiful flowers but hidden by tall trees and thick forest.

Being here again brought back memories of the past, the pain and agony that I felt, and the thought of the criminal who killed them. I look at Type, he's standing there looking at the name encrypted on the stone.

I saw tears flowed on his cheek, which makes me wonder why he is crying. I slowly walk towards him and hold his hand. He turns to me to meet my eyes.

I wipe the tears on his cheek, and he is surprised that he is shedding tears.

"Why are we here? Who is she? What is this place?" He asked continuously, his eyes never leave mine. He keeps contact while his eyes turn to a deeper shade of blue. I smiled weakly and kneel in front of the stone grave.

"7 years ago, we are attack by a hunter, a wolfhound hunter, every member who can't fight was evacuated and hidden away from the enemy. Luna Grace," I paused for a while,
"she is my wife!, and she is pregnant at that time, I ask her to hide and protect our child. She follow my orders and hid away, as my pack warriors fought the battle between wolves and hunters. As the battle ends the hunter's retreat, we defeated them, so I called them back to the pack. But a skilled hunter blew their car on the way home. It burned them to ashes, we didn't recover anybody!. " I look at him, tears still flowing on his cheek. I reach his hand and pull him to hug. He wraps his arms around my body.

"Did you find the hunter that killed them? Did you give them justice? If not yet let me help you! " he buried his face on the Crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Yes, we know who killed them, the bastard didn't know he drop his necklace while on the run after he killed my pregnant wife. " I let go of him and look at him in his eyes,

"Maybe our story ends here, even before it's started. " I thought to myself.

I took the necklace from my pocket and give it to him, he take it with a trembling hand.

"Open the pendant! " he slowly open it, a shock is all over his face, he look at me with cold eyes, he closed the pendant but the name encrypted on the back of it makes him paler. MARCO THIWAT AND FAMILY.

"No! Tell me this is not true!" In his calm voice, his eyes close tightly.

"He is the criminal that we wanted to kill Type, we've been planning to do this for a long time but we want to dig more of his secrets, he is key that will lead us to the dark secret of his organization. " I keep my eyes on him, I feel his confusion and unstable breathing. He is about to lose any time.

He strides towards me but a flying arrow hits him on the lower leg that makes him fall.

He looks at his back as another arrow tries to hit him again but he catches it. My eyes widen when he throws the arrow back to the archer. He turns to me, with anger in his eyes.

"What is this!? " disappointment is in his voice. I saw how the wound on his leg was caused by an arrow slowly closing.

"I promise justice and revenge not for my pregnant wife only but the whole pack, your father is the murderer of their luna, I promised to give them his head and the other hunters.! " I look at him, I'm on a verge of crying. He look at me with so much anger, I know he felt betrayed.

"I'm a bait? " he said with so much anger, he stands again and before I knew it he was on my front, grabbing my neck. "Tell me!" His eyes turn to deep crystal blue, which means his emotion is steady now and that's anger.

I grab his arm and pull it away on my neck, we are testing each other strength. I grab his shoulder and he grabs my wrist, as we throw each other punches.

The impact of it makes a distance between us.

"Listen Type, no! you are not but you need to know all the truth behind those hunters before your complete transformation as a wolf. " I tried to calm him, but his eyes are full of mixed emotion. I mind link all my members to leave us. My heart is breaking seeing him full of pain, and I am the reason for that.

"You need to know the truth Type, a guardian was sent for you, to protect you, try everything to know the truth. Investigate your father, you are a wolf and he is a human, ask him if you needed to. " I am hurting his feelings now, I betrayed him. He turns around and walks away, holding the necklace in his hand.

"Do we need to follow him? " my gamma came out from behind me, some of the wolves hidden behind those trees.

"No! I leave the keys in my car, I know he will use it, tell the others to stay alert, I will go back to the city! " I kneel in front of the grave utter my good-bye.

I left with a heavy heart, Beta Thorn is waiting for me already when I got out of the area. Thorn is just quiet, well!  He knows when to talk in a situation like this.

I heave a deep sigh, while we travel back to the city my phone rings it's Zeta War.

" yes" I have no energy to talk anymore.

"It's about the updated information that you need about Marco. " War said.

Even though I have a hint on what is that, I still let him speak.

"He started as a first-rank hunter, his first mission is the Silver lining Pack. He has a daughter, she is living in Thailand now, and he has a son! " he stops for a while, making sure that I'm still listening.

"Continue! " I know he is talking about Type.

"His son is Navy Seal Captain, he is trained in all weapons, best in hand to hand combat, data said, he is a beast in archery and knives. His name is Type Nattarine Thiwat. We will wait for your signal Alpha! " he cut the call.

I expect this, he is a son of a hunter, of course, he is trained to be one. That's explained how he holds the dagger as if it was his life, and the way he fought, I can say he is trained to kill.

I'm in deep thought when suddenly our car stopped. I look at Thorn and he nudges his head on the front.

Two images are standing in front of our car, wearing a black cloak, their hands are holding a silver bow, the fletching of the arrow is peeping on the back of their shoulder.

"Guardians! "

--------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 648 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
62 0 13
The Alpha of a pack of teen werewolves has a secret. Who he loves isn't expected. He struggles through fighting for his life and grieving. Who will h...
33K 1.8K 12
The two couples face more problems but now they harbor deadly secrets. MewGulf's world take an unexpected turn whilst BrightWin struggle to recover...
1.3K 23 11
It's three hearts beating as one. Mythical creatures. Murders. Fantasy. Blood-thirsty. Love.