Mark Of The Dragon Book I: Pa...

By Draconem00

Drakosima is a young blue dragon who lives long before the present day. He is completely normal for a dragon... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

(Not a chapter. Somewhat Important.) One Year

42 1 0
By Draconem00

I could've sworn I started this on the 28th of Feb but apparently it was the 4th. Anyway, I had planned to finish this in a year but obviously that didn't happen. Seeing as apparently 3000 people have read this (Shout-out to you 1200 missclickers and the other 1500 that left halfway-through) I'd just like to apologise for never finishing this and if people actually still read this (about 17 I think?) then let me know if you actually want this cruddy writing and plot-hole abomination to continue haha. And to all of you who have been voting for this story- I have noticed you and I will get around to your dedications sometime. So yeah, let me know what you think. Thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 19 19
Meet Zach. A 19-year-old from the Small village of IronRock. He spends his days hunting rabbits to help provide for his family. And Meet Obi. An 18-y...
53K 651 25
Y/n is Harry Potter's or "the chosen one" little sister they were twins but let's just say she was an hour late. Y/n is ambitious and cunning she's a...
157K 6.3K 47
The Dawn of A New Sky - DISCONTINUED (KHR x Akatsuki no Yona Crossover) Drabble Fic Synopsis: At the age of 30, Sawada Tsunayuki, also known as Vongo...
54 0 12
This is the first book of the series Unknown Worlds. In this story, young Sarah Griffinrider is awaiting her 16th birthday when a mysterious Death wi...