Daisy's Daddies

By BabyGurl5119

Daisy is an 18 year old little who enjoys the simple things in life. After a tragic accident her parents died... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Beach Day
Gala Plans
Coloring Book Fun
Ex Girlfriend
Gala Shopping
The Gala
Fallon
Double Trouble
Authors Note
Home
You?
Abused
Nobody Is Coming
Lost And Found
My Friend
Saved
New Beginnings
Carson
Attention
Snoop
To The Mall
Scary Movie
Stomach Bug
Special Soup
Strawberries
Pink
Watching Me
Dino Nuggets
Lucky Charms
Hot Tub
Please Don't Be Awkward
Feast
SnowMan
Chefs
Frosting
Nina
Who?
December 20th
January 3rd
Courtroom
It Hurts
The Plan
Breakfast In Bed
The End
Authors note

Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone

58.8K 1.2K 347
By BabyGurl5119

*Daisy's POV*

I look at the brownie that daddy James gave me, I went to grab it, but daddy Asher smacked my hand away. I looked at him confused.

"Don't even then about it Daisy." He said sternly.

Why is everyone against me tonight. I didn't do anything wrong, I reacted like anyone would react. I sighed and just waited for daddy Asher to get done eating.

Daddy Asher finished and stood up. He made his way to the ballroom, and I followed behind him.

I look around for daddy James and I can't find him anywhere, where is he?

I look around some more and I don't even see that woman he was with...

Okay so he's fucking her...cool.

I roll my eyes. Daddy Asher is talking to some people, and I make my way to the middle of the ballroom.

"Would you like to dance Daisy?" I heard Drew say from behind me.

"I don't really know how." I say putting my head down.

"It's okay, I can dance with you." I look back up at him and he smiles at me. Oh, what the heck, maybe it'll be fun.

He holds out his hand and I take it. He places my hands on his shoulders and he places his on my hips. I never noticed how handsome he was. He has dark brown hair, almost black but not quite there yet, a strong jaw line, and intense emerald, green eyes.

"You okay Daisy?" He asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Mmhmm." I nodded my head yes.

"You haven't stepped on my foot yet, I'm surprised." He chuckles.

I giggle and blush a little.

"I'm surprised too."

I look up and I see daddy Asher and he looks...freaking angry. I see him seething. Oh, yay for me.

"Do you know where James is?" I ask Drew sweetly.

"Hes in an office taking to an important man about a business deal." That's the most information I've gotten all night.

"Thank you, Drew." I whisper to him.

I lay my head on his chest and look back over at daddy Asher. Hes so mad right now. Hes beaming deadly daggers in his baby blue eyes. I could have some fun with this.

I look up at Drew and smile. I mean he's definitely not ugly, but nothing compared to my Daddies. I lean forward and place my lips on his cheek.

"I have to go now; Asher is going to kill me tonight and I want to eat a brownie first." I whisper in his ear giggling.

He chuckles and nods his head.

"Be careful Daisy, you know Asher saw you kiss my cheek and he's going to have your ass."

"Bad word Drew." I say pointing my finger at him playfully.

I turn and make my way to the food again knowing daddy Asher is following right behind me.

I get to the empty hallway and daddy Asher slams me against the wall with his hand behind my head.

"You think that was funny little girl?" He asks placing a finger on my neck.

I shake my head no.

"When we get home tonight-" he grabs my throat lightly. I feel the wetness between my legs return.

"You're getting punished." He kissed me with his hand lightly squeezing my throat restricting my blood flow.

"Don't make things worse for yourself angel." He whispers.

I hear someone coming into the hallway and daddy Asher gets off me.

Oh look, its daddy James with...the Fallon hoe.

"It's done brother, the deal was successful." He says to Asher.

Asher pulls him aside. I try to listen to what their saying, but the bitch just can't keep her mouth shut.

"So, you're with Asher?" She asks. Damn she's dumb.

"Yup"

"James is the hotter brother, I picked right." She says shrugging. I want to wring this girl's neck. They are both sexy as hell. Not to mention their both MINE.

"You know..." I trail off

"James has like 3 kids now, right?" I finish. She looks at me in shock.

"With whom?" She asks disgusted. Yes! It's working.

"I don't really know; I know before we came to California, he would bring a lot of girls to the house. I hear moans coming from his bedroom almost every night. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got something, like an std. Now to mention it, I do see him itch down there a lot." I shrug. Please work.

"Oh my God, I broke him. Hes completely gone off the deep end...I... I got to go. Tell him I got sick or something." She says.

She looks at James then back at me.

She quickly walks out the mansion doors.

Yes!!! Ding dong the witch is gone!

I hear footsteps behind me.

"Where'd Fallon go princess?" Daddy James asks.

Okay Daisy, puppy eyes.

"She got really sick daddy, she said to not eat the shrimp and just left. I hope she's okay." I say sighing. Damn I'm a good actress.

I saw daddy James take a deep breath.

"Now let's hope she don't contact me again." She won't daddy. I made sure of that. I laugh to myself.

Asher is looking at me with humor in his eyes. Daddy James walks into the ballroom to say his goodbyes.

Asher brushes my hair to the back of my shoulder, leans in and whispers,

"There's no shrimp here angel."

DAMN IT

"You're lucky that James has been too busy to notice but I want to know what happened."

Well, he already caught me in a lie...

"I hate her she kept touching daddy and I didn't like it and she kept acting like he was hers and then and then and then just now she was talking about picking the right brother and it got me more angry and then and then I told her that before we came here daddy had brung different women home every night and I'd hear moaning from his room and then then I told her he had 3 babies and, and, and, always itchy down there and, and, and I just wanted her to leave..." I gasp for air at the end.

I look up to see if he's mad at me and he's laughing so hard tears are coming out of his eyes.

"You did good angel." He says laughing.

"I don't like her either." He adds.

I'm not in trouble!

"Just don't tell James about any of this, he won't find it very funny." I quickly nod my head in agreement when I see daddy James make his way towards us.

"You both ready to go?" Daddy James asks.

"Yes!" We both say at the same time.

We step into the limo and Daddy Asher leans over and whispers in my ear.

"We didn't forget about your punishment angel."

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.6K 34
Two twenty-somethings find themselves at a 24-hour cafe after midnight. The two bond over day-old coffee and late-night inspiration, finding ways to...
1.3M 28.9K 34
Daisy Clayton is an innocent and delicate eighteen-year-old college student who sadly lost both of her parents at a young age and was looked after he...
21.7K 154 24
You were just hired as a live-in nanny, but you're growing dangerously close to your new boss. Can you handle the consequences of a forbidden romance...
7.9K 261 30
Ruby shares a relationship with Archie, but when he breaks up because of an old flame, Ruby realizes how bad and unhealthy her relationship was. Havi...