Colder Than Ice [Fate x Male...

Per Flase_King

Isfrid, a mysterious entity in the 10th century BC, the legends state if you did something to oppose the rule... Més

Bio: Isfrid/Helcurt
Chapter 2: Unwanted Reunion and Weird Feeling
Chapter 3: Isfrid, Sin of Gluttony and A Day at Chaldea
Chapter 4: "What is love..?"
Chapter 5: The Bold Ice God
Chapter 6: The "Pendragons"
Chapter 7: Opposites & Shared Power
Chapter 8: Where is Mama?
One Year Timeskip Bio: Isfrid
Chapter 9: Reunion & Return
Chapter 10: [Finally] Going on a Date, Part I

Chapter 1: Return of The Deity of Ice

6.6K 100 57
Per Flase_King

A/N: Please, correct me if I'm wrong, because I know only little things about fate/series and btw, I think that the mojority of the poll are non-harem so I just need your love interest, I'll wait until next week tuesday.

Mordred = 2

Jalter = 1 (that would be me)

Mash = 1

Other = 0

===============================================

In Chaldea, there three people can be seen in the summoning room, one was Gudako, a orange-haired girl that is one of the most known masters in Chaldea.

Beside her was Gudao, a brown haired boy also a well-known Master.

Far behind them was Olga Marie, the white-haired leader of Chaldea.

Since there has been an increase on the amount of singularities that appears, they decided to cover more ground and eliminate more singularities in one go by summoning another servant.

Gudako: So..... Who are we summoning..?

Gudao: I was planning to summon an assassin for much quicker missions but we'll have to see how this goes.

Olga was about to walk away but a summoning ticket got out of her pocket and flew to the summoning circle (idk anything about summonings), Olga chased after her summoning ticket but it had already landed in the center of the summoning circle. A blue light surrounded the room and blinded the three, the light settle but the room becomes colder and a blue mist has covered the area, in the center of the summoning circle, there stood a man in blue armour with icicles embedded within them, twin blades attached to his gauntlets, his skin covered in ice which from the looks of it, it acts as his secondary weapon, and a menacing-looking mask that had purple eyes that are glowing.

???: I am Isfrid, assassin.... are you my goddess..? *points at Olga*

Olga: Y-Yes... I am your "goddess"

Isfrid: I see.... Your orders goddess, is there any opposers to eliminate..?

Olga: No, for now we'll stand by.... "Opposers" haven't come out yet.

Isfrid: I see.... If you say so goddess....

As the servant and master went ahead and gave Isfrid a tour around Chaldea and some knowledge of Chaldea and the outside world, the two other masters stood there frozen in place....literally. Due to Isfrid's mist, their feet are frozen in place and his ice are seemingly stronger than metal, back to the Isfrid and Olga, they are walking in a hallway that led to the cafeteria when they heard an explosion, Isfrid went into a defensive stance infront of Olga while they carefully went to look for the explosion. When they arrive two women were fighting, one was in a red dress armour with blonde hair.

And the other was in black armour with pale-yellowish hair.

They were about to charge at each other again but they got frozen in place, they turned their heads and saw Isfrid emitting his mist with his eyes glowing brighter.

???(Red): Hey! Can't you see we're fighting?!

Isfrid: If you want to fight then take it to the arena, your fighting is disturbing other people and it is against the rules, as goddess said it...

???(Black): Tch! Why don't you release me here and I'l teach ya' a lesson! You cold bastard!

Isfrid turned his head to Olga and she gave him a nod, taking both the woman in red as well the black one to the arena, setting them both down at the other side of the arena and walking to his side and releasing them from the ice as they rushed him. Getting in all-fours he rushed the faster than they can react, they got ready for the hit but they just felt something cold hit them.

Isfrid: Owari da...

The two soon felt their body get slowly covered in ice and fell down.

Isfrid: Analyze your prey then strike when they least expected....

Olga: Impressive..

Isfrid: Thank goddess...

Olga: A quick question Isfrid...

Isfrid: *carries red and black's body on his shoulder* Yes goddess..?

Olga: Can you tell me your origin..? 

Isfrid stopped for a moment before signalling Olga to follow him, they walked to teh infirmary in silence until Isfried lied red and black's body on the bed as he sat on other one.

Isfrid: My origin is quite simple, I'm a hunter for the gods and goddess that I used to serve, I hunt anyone who oppose their orders and rules... That was my purpose for a century until that impostor attacked me... He was a tough one, he can control fire so he has the advantage to weaken me, but he made a mistake.... He brought the fight into 'my' forest and it was a full moon, I was about to kill him when he copied one of my abilities and caught me off guard then killed me.... He made people forget about me and replace me with himself, I was about to fade away but apparently one village had a cult that worship me and I stayed remembered. Now I'm here and I have found my purpose again....

Olga sat there stunned, the one she summoned was one of the many entities that had a purpose of serving gods, she walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder while he looked up.

Olga: What would that purpose be..?

Isfrid: My purpose is to serve my master, nothing more, nothing less....

Olga: *sigh* What if I tell you to be free, what would you do..?

Isfrid: I... Do not follow...

Olga: I'm saying is that you have served many gods over the centuries and I'm giving you the opportunity to have a free will, as long as you are still my servant....

Isfrid: If that's your order then I shall do what I can to have this 'free will'....

???: Pfft! Hahahahah!

The two turned their heads and saw red sitting up clutching her stomach while laughing.

Olga: What's so funny Mordred..?

Mordred: Oh nothing just the fact that he's an idiot!

Isfrid: Idiot..? Is it an opposer..?

Mordred and Olga turned their heads to Isfrid who is extremely confused.

Mordred: Are you serious?! You don't know what an idiot is?!

Isfrid shook his no while Mordred laughed harder than earlier and Olga facepalmed.

Olga: What did the past gods taught you Isfrid..?

Isfrid: Follow, Hunt, and Kill..

Mordred stopped laughing and looked at Isfrid with a shocked expression while Olga's expression turned worried.

Mordred: You can't serious right..? You were only taught how to kill?!

Isfrid: The gods said that "it is the only thing you need to learn."

???: What's with the ruckus..?

Olga: J-Jalter, I see you've awoken...

Jalter: Yeah, yeah, whatever... what's going on here..?

Olga: After Isfrid defeated you two, he carried you two here and told me his origin.... He knows little to nothing about anything because he was only taught how to follow orders and kill....

Olga looked back at Isfrid who was looking at the heart monitor.

Isfrid: What kind of sorcery is this..?

Olga: *sigh* See..?

Jalter: So he's an idiot..?

Mordred: Obviously *mockingly*

Jalter: You wanna go, punk?!

Mordred: I can take you on!

Olga: There they go again... Isfrid..

Isfrid: Hai...

Isfrid froze the two yet again but a little colder this time.

Jalter: Let go of me before I kill you, ya' cold bastard!

Isfrid: You're quite bold to assume that I'll let go because of a simple threat, from my understanding 'idiot' is a word that brings annoyance... So I'll ask you.... Are you an idiot..?

Mordred bursts in laughter as she struggles to breathe while Olga is holding back her laughter and Isfrid leaning forward to Jalter, staring blankly as Jalter had a tick mark on her forehead.

Timeskip

Isfrid, Mordred, and Olga are making their way to the cafeteria for lunch, because they were hungry and it was the last part of Isfrid's tour, as they entered some turned their heads and saw the three but most were eyeing down Isfrid who is looking around with a intrigued look on his face. Mordred and Olga guided to an empty table and sat down, waiting for a certain white haired man to take their order, and he did approach.

???: Oh, Mordred, Olga! I see you've brought the new servant...

Olga: Hello Emiya, and yes I've brought him.

Isfrid: Isfrid, Assassin...

Emiya: Not much of a talker huh? Anyways what would you like to eat..?

Olga: Ill have my usual..

Mordred: I'll have mine as well!

Olga: Isfrid want anything..?

Isfrid: Ma...bo...To...fu..?

Mordred: Oh! Mabo Tofu, are you sure it's really spicy...

Isfrid: Spicy..?

Olga: Oh right, well spicy is a word for something that fells hot on the tongue...

Isfrid: I see.... Yes I'm sure, it'll help me with my endurance for fire....

The three sweat dropped from Isfrid's antics but continued with their own thing, a few minutes later their food arrived, Olga and Mordred immediately took a bite out of their food savoring it's taste while Isfrid was a little sceptical at first but took off his armour revealing his face and figure in a casual outfit to everyone.

A few females, including Mordred, blushed as Isfrid took a bite out of his mabo tofu, as soon as the tofu entered his mouth he froze in place the spoon still in his mouth.

Olga: Uhh- Isfrid..?

Isfrid: .....I am not worthy.....

The three ex Isfrid: Eh..?

Isfrid: This delicacy..... It's too divine for a creature like me...... But I can't resist.....

Isfrid devoured his tofu faster than a hungry artoria, while everyone looked at Isfrid who has devoured his food not even in a second.

Isfrid: I need more of this divine cooking....

The three were slightly shocked at Isfrid's sudden change of act, but Emiya fulfilled he's request and brought 3 large plates of mabo tofu.

Olga: Umm, Emiya are you sure Isfrid can finish those..?

Emiya: If he can eat faster than hungry artorias then there's no doubt about it..

Isfrid started to devour his food like am overpowered lawnmower cutting grass in the morning, everyone whispered among themselves that artorias might have a hard time out "eating" Isfrid as he continues his feast. At that day, Emiya made a slight mistake, a few hours later, Isfrid won't get away from Emiya as he stares at him blankly in his chibi form.

He won't get away unless he's master orders him to do so but it won't last long for Isfrid to come back and stare. The only thing that can make him go away is Emiya's cooking, anything he cooks will satisfy the cold beast and they were grateful since if Isfrid bat Emiya's cooking, it'll last about 5 hours until he recovers from the taste.

==========E. O. C==========

Alright! Chapter done, please vote for the poll up top so I can decide on the love interest (I'm hoping it's Jalter or Mordred). Anyways if you want more chapters then vote for the current chapter and I'll try to make a new one ASAP.

With that being said!

=====Sayonāra Min'nā=====

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.4K 38 13
This picture here is used from Pinterest and I don't own it. It belongs to the owner of this picture!! Give Credit to the user, please!! I don't have...
23K 1.1K 36
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
31.5K 978 53
In the year 2024 Chaldea Security Organization has successful survived the First Grand Order postponing Humanities destruction by another year. Howev...
4.2K 98 18
She come from a world where everything was the opposite. Where King Arthur rules had succeeded and the tragedy of Camlan never existed, where legenda...