Daisy's Daddies

By BabyGurl5119

Daisy is an 18 year old little who enjoys the simple things in life. After a tragic accident her parents died... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Beach Day
Gala Plans
Coloring Book Fun
Ex Girlfriend
Gala Shopping
The Gala
Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Double Trouble
Authors Note
Home
You?
Abused
Nobody Is Coming
Lost And Found
My Friend
Saved
New Beginnings
Carson
Attention
Snoop
To The Mall
Scary Movie
Stomach Bug
Special Soup
Strawberries
Pink
Watching Me
Dino Nuggets
Lucky Charms
Hot Tub
Please Don't Be Awkward
Feast
SnowMan
Chefs
Frosting
Nina
Who?
December 20th
January 3rd
Courtroom
It Hurts
The Plan
Breakfast In Bed
The End
Authors note

Fallon

59.3K 1.2K 697
By BabyGurl5119

*Asher's POV*

"Shit." I forgot I was supposed to distract her.

"Daddy that's a-"

"Bad word I know, let's go to the dining room to get some food." I say about to pull her away, but she snatches her hand out of mine.

"Who's that daddy?" She asks me, her face is already red with anger. This isn't good.

"It doesn't matter angel come on." I take her hand and she snatches it from my hold again.

Before I can say anything, she's making her way over to James. Oh, fuck me.

I walk quickly after her and pick her up. A lot of people look at me carrying her out the ballroom.

"Get back to the party people, nothing to see." I say aggravated.

I set her down in the hallway and she starts to make a run for it back into the ballroom, luckily, I catch her before she does, and I pick her back up.

"You're not being a very good girl right now." I say taking her to a vacant room.

She says nothing. What's scarier than a girl who's obviously angry and yelling? A girl who's obviously angry and saying nothing at all.

I set her down on the bed and lock the door keeping us both inside.

She crosses her arms and huffs.

I just look at her, she has every right to be angry, hell I'm angry too.

"Angel, listen to me..." I start but she finishes

"Daddy isn't being a good daddy, who the heck is that and why is he being all lovey dovey with her!" She yells.

I feel my Dom side coming out.

"Fix your tone little one, before I fix it for you." I say raising my voice.

She looks at me and stands up.

"Just admit that he thinks I'm not good or pretty enough for him!" She retorts.

Fuck this

"Strip." I say calmly. My hands are itching to spank her.

"Wha-"

"Now!" I say strictly.

She obeys my orders and strips. At least this will keep her distracted.

She throws her dress on the bed and I grab it laying it on a nearby chair.

I look at her and she's still obviously angry, good. She won't be angry for long.

I take off my suit jacket and tie and lay it on top of the dress along with the rest of my clothes.

I see her staring at me but she's still burning with anger.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs. "

*Daisy's POV*

I lay on the bed and spread my legs doing as he says.

He walks towards me and lays on his stomach in front of me.

"Don't make a single noise, do you understand?" His voice is dominating, so sexy.  I nod my head. Why would I make noise?

He dips his head between my legs and my breath hitches. I feel his tongue run over my clit over and over.

I have my hand over my mouth trying my hardest not to moan. It feels amazing.

He goes a little faster and a moan escapes from my lips.

He looks up and me and smirks.

"I said no noise angel." He smacks my pussy.

Ow, ow, ow, ow...oh? Wait now it feels good whoa...

He dips his head back down and slowly licks from my entrance to my clit. I bite my lip so hard I feel the slight metallic taste of blood.

I feel the knot in my stomach start to build.

"Daddy I-"

Smack

He smacks my pussy again. It felt so freaking good.

He sits up and I see his dick grown to full length.

"I'm going to bury my cock deep inside you angel." He whispers in my ear, and I feel my pussy get wetter at his words.

He lines himself up and the tip of his dick is at my entrance.

"Moan for me angel." He says whispering in my ear again as he slowly slides it in.

At first, I whimper in pain but after like two seconds it feels like heaven. I moan as he slides it back out and back in. Oh my, this is amazing.

He slides his dick in a little deeper and a moan drags out my mouth.

"Mmm daddy." I say moaning and I feel his dick twitch inside me. He gets deeper and picks up the pace.

"You're so fucking tight angel." He says quietly.

That sent me over the edge I felt the knot start to come undone.

"Daddy I'm going to cum." I say in a breathy moan.

"Not yet angel, hold it for daddy."

I try my hardest, but the knot comes undone anyways and I cum.

"Fuck angel you're cumming aren't you." he says moaning.

"Ahhh daddy yes daddy, daddy!" I say going over the edge.

I feel him pull out of me and white creamy liquid shoots into his hand, catching it.

He gets up and goes into the bathroom and washes his hand as I lay in bed shocked over what just happened.

I just had sex...I'm not a virgin anymore. Daddy comes back in the room.

"Are you okay angel, was I too rough with you?" He asks looking worried.

"Daddy I feel ama...amazing." I say trying to catch my breath. My legs are shaking, and I try to stop them, but they won't stop. I look up at daddy worried.

"It's normal angel, that just means you had good dick." He says chuckling. Well, he's not wrong...he was perfectly large. I laugh to myself.

We lay there for about 15 minutes and then decide to get dressed.

He helps me slip my dress back on and I hold his hand walking out of the room.

My pussy is sore. I'm not limping but I feel like I'm walking funny.

"Daddy, am I walking funny?"

He chuckles

"No angel, you're walking normal."

I nod and we go to the dining room for food. I'm starving.

I look at all the food and grab the chicken with corn and broccoli.

I sit next to daddy Asher and start digging in. This food tastes almost as good as Gloria's. I miss Gloria.

I see daddy James walk over to me and he sets a plate with a brownie on it on the table and slides it too me.

"You look beautiful princess." He says sincerely. I roll my eyes pushing the brownie away. I don't want anything from him.

He looks at daddy Asher.

"She saw Fallon brother." Daddy Asher says.

Oh great, speak of the devil and she appears.

She walks over touching daddy James' shoulder.

"Hello Asher, how're you?" She says looking at him biting her lip.

Fuck this she has one daddy; she isn't having the other.

"Fuck off bitch." I say nonchalantly. Both my Daddies look at me with shock written all over their faces.

"Daisy!" Daddy James whisper yells at me. I roll my eyes again and ignore him.

"Come on baby let's go back to the ballroom, it smells funny in here." The bitch says looking at me. Is she saying I stink?

"Yeah, go James." I say angrily.

"Fallon, I'll meet you in there, go." Hah! That's the best thing he's said all night.

He sits in the chair next to me and I scoot my chair slightly closer to daddy Asher.

"Since you won't let me explain, you're going to be punished. After you get your punishment, I'll explain everything to you, understand?" I don't know what to say...

He grabs my chin to make me look at his deep blue eyes.

"It's not what it looks like." He says then stands up and walks back to the ball room.

If it's not what it looks like, then what is it?

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 90.8K 61
"What's that?" Isla asked, already knowing it was a dirty word. "An orgasm, is something that happens when someone makes you feel really good, little...
206K 6.6K 34
Two twenty-somethings find themselves at a 24-hour cafe after midnight. The two bond over day-old coffee and late-night inspiration, finding ways to...
32.2K 989 23
Taehyung : * in my ear * baby if you keep doing such things then I'll not be able to control myself and your Virginity could be spoil by me LET'S CH...
6.6K 186 27
The supernaturals have been out to the human world for the last 100 years. There are still many that do not associate with the human world as there i...