Draco's Sister | Cedric Diggo...

By claireisahpfan123

Y/N Malfoy, Draco's sister who is older than him by two years. The two have never been too fond of each other... More

1. Third Year
2. The Snogging Problem
3. Batshit Crazy Prediction
4. Lovestruck?
6. Malfoy's Book
7. Naomi Easton

5. Letters, Quidditch and...Pansy Parkinson?

208 5 0
By claireisahpfan123

It's been two weeks since the love potion incident and I haven't seen Flint since.

"Tryouts are coming up soon, he has to show his face if he doesn't want to lose his precious Quidditch team." I say to Ruby.

We were at breakfast. It's me, Ruby, Adrian, Blaise, Cedric (he had started being accepted by everyone else) and our newest member, Graham Montague. I guess him and Blaise have started getting closer.

"Speaking of tryouts, you still coming to that Quidditch game of mine Y/N?" Cedric asks looking at me.

"I- um, it's Malfoy, Diggory. And I'm not really sure." I say. I felt really uneasy for some reason. When he spoke to me I got all flustered and stuttery, I guess the only thing I know how to do is be mean in these kinds of situations. But I mean I wasn't crushing on him or anything.

~~~~~Cedric POV~~~~~

I really thought Y/N and I were getting closer. I mean I really like her, no matter how mean she is to me. I mean she is a Malfoy, but she just seems.. different than her family, maybe not nicer but different. I guess I've noticed a lot of people have feelings for Y/N. I don't show it, but it does make me quite angry that other people like her. But I mean, I'm not going to be that kind of guy. That gets jealous and rude every time a guy comes near her.

~~~~~Y/N's POV~~~~~

We were talking about Quidditch more when I feel a sharp pain in my side. I turn to find Draco standing over me.

"What is it?" I ask like he's some kind of scum.

"I need to talk to you." He says in the same tone as mine.

I sigh and get up and we go to the corner of the Great Hall.

"What's going on between you and that Hufflepuff Diggory." He spits out.

"Draco how do you know him? And why do you even care?"

"Listen, I know everyone around here. And even if he is a pureblood, dad will never approve."

"Draco why do you care!?"

"I-I dont. I just don't want dad to take his anger out on me." He says quietly.

"What? You mean like abuse? Draco dad would never do that? He's a fucking loser."

"Don't talk about dad like that! At least you've got mom more on your side."

"Whatever. I'm not talking to you anymore." I say and shove past him.

I sit back down.

"What was that about?" Blaise asks.

"My brother's a shit head." I say rolling my eyes.

"No, yeah we've noticed." Adrian says.

"What's wrong with you?" Ruby says.

"I just don't like the way Roger looks at you." He says taking a few glances at the Ravenclaw table.

"Oh Adrian. We're just friends and he looks at me the way he looks at everyone else."

"Yeah, ok."

We talk more about Quidditch, but I couldn't help wonder something. Was dad really hurting Draco?

~~~~~

After class ends I say goodbye to Ruby and head upstairs to study. When I get there I notice a letter sitting on my desk.

Y/N Malfoy.

    Draco has informed us that you have been seeing Amos's Diggory's boy. The Diggory's are a big disgrace to the wizarding world, almost as bad as the Weasley's. We know that you know how bad they are. Draco has also informed us that you have been especially rude to him. Therefore we have decided that you will not be welcomed back to the Malfoy Manor for the holidays. We also order you to cut that Diggory boy out of your life. Or someone else might just have to instead.
Lucius&Narcissa Malfoy.

"That little shit!" I yell. I storm out of my room and into the boys side.

I open every door until I find Draco, Crabbe and Goyle in one.

"WHAT THE HELL DRACO!!!" I scream in his face. His two goons proceed to leave the room.

"Well, I had to do something. And you can't be mad at me. Not that I care or anything but if you don't cut Diggory out, I have been told whats going to happen to you."

"And what is that exactly?"

"Something called the Cruciatus Curse."

"What the hell is that?"

"No idea. But it doesn't sound good."

"Listen Draco, just stay away from me! Don't talk to me!" I reach up to push some hair out of my face and Draco flinches.

"What was that for?" I ask cautiously.

"Um, I thought I saw a bug that's all. Now leave!" He says before pushing me out the door.

I roll my eyes and slam the door on my way out. I notice Crabbe and Goyle listening so I give them a scowl.

~~~~~

"Welcome to Quidditch tryouts for Slytherin."

It's been a couple days since I was banned from the Malfoy Manor for the holidays and it's now Quidditch tryouts. I look up at the stands to see Ruby watching me. I smile to myself until I see Cedric also there.

"Now, Graham Montague and Adrian Pucey will go through Chaser drills over there on the far left side of the field. Terence Higgs will go over Seeker drills on the front left side of the field. Y/N Malfoy will go over Beater drills right here. Now unfortunately she is our only Beater so I encourage people to try out for that position." Flint says with a dull tone.

"Looks like Flint's not being a total bitch today." Blaise laughs in my ear.

"I'll just be going around to see how you guys are doing. Okay everyone go to your stations."

I'm by my station when a girl with short black hair comes over.

"Is it just you?" I ask in an unpleasant tone.

She nods, not saying a word.

"Well don't just stand there get on." I say pointing to her broom.

She rolls her eyes and hovers in the air, waiting for something.

I smirk and release the bludger. She screams and flies out of the way.

"You didn't even give me a bloody bat!" She wails flying down to the ground.

"You never asked for one, and by your behavior I could just tell you were so good." I say sarcastically.

I pick up two bats and toss one to her.

"Okay, watch and listen carefully because I'm only doing this one time. Beaters are probably one of the most underrated people on the team. You can either cause your team the win by saving members from bludgers and causing damages to the other team, or you can lose the win by not being a useful team member and not saving other players. Now when a bludger comes to you: it needs to be blocked and redirected to something else, preferably the other team. Got it? Okay let's try some drills."

"Can't we just wait till the captain comes over?" The girl asks.

"No. Wait what's your name?" I ask.

"Pansy Parkinson."

"Your parents named you Pansy?" I ask trying to hold my laughter.

"Yeah, whats your problem?"

"Pansy literally means-okay never mind I'm not explaining it. I'll laugh every time I say your first name so I'll just call you Parkinson."

"Whatever. I just want to make the team so I can impress my boyfriend."

"Who's the oh so lucky guy?" I say sarcastically again.

"His name is Draco." She says with a sigh.

"Draco? Draco as in my brother?" I ask.

"Yeah that's the one."

"Okay listen Parkinson. You guys are eleven. And Draco will be the shittiest boyfriend ever. I can't imagine him being even remotely kind to anyone."

"Malfoy! I don't see you guys working over here!" Flint calls, walking over to us.

"As a matter of fact, I was just talking to her about what it mean to be a Beater." I reply, crossing my arms.

"Well, let's see what she's learned." He demands.

I shove Parkinson forward and she hops on her broom.

I release the bludger and she nervously hits it away.

"Good enough for me. You made the team Parkinson." Flint says walking away.

"You can't do that Flint!!" I yell after him.

"I just did, plus she's the only one left."

"So. When do I get my uniform?" Pansy asks, standing next to me.

"Listen Parkinson. I had to work so hard for this spot. I got so much slander for being a girl on this team. I practice thirty hours a week and you show up for five minutes and get this spot like that, when you're not even good yet. Just stay away from me." I say running away towards where Ruby is waiting.

"Y/N whats wrong?" Ruby asks putting an arm around my shoulder as we walk.

"Some bitch named Pansy shows up and gets the Beater's position in about five seconds." I say scowling.

"Hey Y/N. Nice job today-" Cedric begins, running up to us.

"CEDIRC GO AWAY. NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING. BLAISE IS RIGHT JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF AND STAY AWAY FROM US." I scream sprinting away.

~~~~~

"You really hurt his feelings Y/N." Ruby says sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't care! He needs to learn to leave us alone." I say quietly.

"So you really don't feel bad at all for saying those things to him?" She asks.

"Nope. Not at all." I lied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...