MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it

12.9K 443 331
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

I was seething, knowing Zander was showing his true dick colors in public. Most of all acting punch worthy to Jules. What did I ever see in him! I must have been as blind as a mole rat. Sputter, he really called Jules sputter, what is he, eight? I knew Jules was balling his fists under the table and I couldn't blame him, but I also couldn't help to feel guilty about all of it. Zander was my ex, and he was only acting that way to Jules because of that. I swear if I get back at the table and I don't see a smile on Jules's face I'm going to poke Zander's eyes out with his fucking garlic fries! My thoughts were violent while carrying some of the large order to their table, my face instantly falling when there was an empty spot at the end of it.

I put the heavy plate down next to Levi, he seemed frustrated as well, and Ezra had sunken into his chair too, looking frustrated as fuck. Where's Jules? Zander you massive arse what did you say to him!

Levi was carefully watching me while I pushed the plate further onto their table, and when I made eye contact with him the frown on his face said enough. "Where did he go?" I asked, glancing over at Zander because he sure was the cause.

He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. He stormed off." He said, loud enough to grab someone's attention at the other side of the booth, you know who.

"I wonder why that is!" I scoffed, Zanders smug gaze landing on me, and I instantly felt violated and offended. "Was it bad?" I whispered at Levi, wanting to grade the situation, so I could adjust my outburst to it. Wouldn't want to understate my insults when the time came.

"I would have broken my hand on the asshole's face if I were him." Ezra whispered back, shaking his head in anger.

"And you guys didn't go after him?" I intensely frowned at both of them. I would never let Sophia drive if she was that angry or hurt.

"He told me to fuck off." Levi said, his mouth still parted as if more of an explanation was going to come, but nothing. I want a damn hug if I tell someone to leave me alone. Guys are really fucking oblivious.

"What's the problem blondie." Kai laughed. You did not just call me blondie... This bitch has ice blonde hair, and a cold iron fist. You don't want to do that shit, especially when I'm pissed and fuck I'm really pissed. When my head shot in his direction, I saw him nudge Zander's side, him and some other guys joining his laughter.

"Original nickname Kai. Should I be congratulation your single brain cell for coming up with that?" I said, raising my brows at him, before relentlessly rolling my eyes at all of them.

"Talking about slow people, your boyfriend ran out." Zander smiled with all the arrogance he owned. Slow? Really now? I took a deep breath, one last breath of calm before a tornado of words would hit him.

"You know what Zander. I feel sorry for you that you need to talk shit about people to make yourself feel better. Shows how insecure you really are... Honestly it's pathetic." I snapped at him. My hair even flew into my face at the force with which I turned to him.

"Luna, I..." Oh no, I'm not finished.

I cut him off, holding my finger up while I walked over to him. "You what?! I don't care what you have to say. You're calling people out on shit while you're the biggest piece of crap at this table! And slow? Really? Jules's grades are probably fucking perfect while you're flunking all of your classes. Maybe you should stop sitting around doing nothing but fuck girls that aren't your girlfriend, and start working on your grades or you'll not be captain for long!" I squeezed my eyes at him as I talked, spilling something he only told me and I didn't feel sorry one single second for blowing his big secret.

"The fuck L-" He scoffed, the shock on his face picture worthy. Not yet Zander!

"Besides you don't even deserve that spot! You're only captain because your dad pulled some strings. You didn't work for it like some of the other guys here, you don't work for anything in your life, yet you feel entitled to everything. Grow the fuck up Zander, you'll never succeed in life if you keep acting like this and at that, here are your fucking garlic fries and burger. Enjoy!" I said, taking his dish from the serving tray, and putting it in front of him with a loud thud. He and everyone else looked at me in shock, but I could care less about what was going through their heads.

"Damn. That was savage." Ezra suddenly remarked, a hint of joy in his voice. I watched Zander not move an inch when Ezra spoke, his eyes remaining pinned on the plate in front of him.

"Now if you'll excuse me, Penelope will serve you for the rest of the evening." I said with my head held high, yet my hands still shaking with anger, so much so I could hardly untie my apron as I walked away from the table.

I asked Penelope to take over my side of the bar, and told my boss I needed to leave. Roommate lost her key, and it's freezing outside excuse, hadn't used that one yet. I was glad it worked because I couldn't stand to be in that bar, working, knowing Jules stormed off like that. If he was even half as angry as I was, I needed to see if he was okay, and I prayed he was at the first place I went looking, his house.

In the locker room I quickly threw on my white puffer jacket, because hello it was freaking outside for this time of the year. I also didn't go outside without some fat cozy socks and snow boots because yeah, snow was still splattered across the sidewalks and parking lots. Welcome to Minnesota. Other than I was hoping my legs wouldn't turn into icicles because those tiny referee shorts were going to have to do. The outfit looked really off, like wearing a sundress under a ski jacket while going down a slope, but I don't think Jules would mind. Oh well, desperate times call for desperate outfits.

It was already dark when I parked my car in front of the house, praying he would be there. Loud noises were coming from the backyard and I knew exactly what it sounded like. An angry hockey guy, venting on some pucks. I walked onto a little path going to the back of the house, stopping in my tracks as soon as I saw him slamming some pucks to pulp into a makeshift goal.

Leaning against the brick wall of the building I watched him for a second. He was aggressively handling his stick, aiming at the pucks on full power, his muscles flexing through his red and black checkered flannel. It was intense and attractive to watch, the outside cold no longer bothering me one bit, as even the air coming out of my mouth floated in front of me like a cloud of steam. The same cap he was wearing earlier at the bar was now twisted backwards on his head, but that wasn't stopping some wavy locks from dangling in front of his face. I just stood there, not wanting to disturb him, but suddenly his eyes fell on my presence shortly before hitting another puck, even harder this time.

"Nice shot." I smirked at him, but he completely ignored me as he went on to walk over to the goal, grabbing several pucks from the snowy concrete. Oh wow okay... "Are you okay?" My voice barely sounded out loud while I buried and hands into my jacket and walked over to him. Not a single word followed, only an annoyed huff flew through the cold air. Why are you such an asshole to me all of a sudden??? Because the other asshole couldn't keep his mouth shut. The voice in my head added. He stood next to me now, a frown on his handsome face while he threw some pucks back onto the floor. I watched the bruised knuckles on his hand clench around his stick, a sign he had vented in a different way before resorting to this. The silence was killing me, and the sound of a puck hitting the fence sounded even worse. "Fine then, don't talk to me... But at least teach me how to take a shot like that. You're not the only one who feels like punching a wall right now." I gently smiled his way, my hands still buried deep in my pockets while I balanced awkwardly on my heels.

"Really?" He suddenly locked eyes with me, one of is brows cocked.

I smirked when he finally said something. "Thought you weren't going to talk to me?"

My smirk became mutual while he shook his head. "Shouldn't you be w-w-working?" He stood up straight, one of his hands disappearing in the pocket of the hoodie he was wearing under the flannel shirt.

"Yeah, but I'm here now, aren't I."

"You shouldn't h-h-have bothered." He shook his head, his gaze suddenly avoiding me. "I'm fine." He shrugged. Liar.

The fact he couldn't even lie if he wanted to, made me chuckle. "Those pucks don't think you're fine Martin." I took a step towards him, afraid he would take one back but he didn't. Come on, don't be like this. "Are you gonna teach me, or what?" I insisted, the palm of my hand playfully pushing him back at his shoulder. I was glad to see it forced a small smile on his lips, even if he tried to hide it.

As my smile grew wider, he rolled his eyes. While a chuckle cleared the silence he grabbed onto my sleeve to pull me closer. "You're not taking no for an a-a-answer, are you?" He shook his head and swiftly turned me around, my back now facing him. All of a sudden I found myself with a hockey stick in my hands and the heat of Jules's breath in my neck. "You hold it like this." The way he whispered behind my ear gave me goose bumps, and his hands covering mine made my knees weak. He held my hands until I properly held it and then they slowly found a spot on my hips. "Now turn a l-little." He whispered, turning me until I was properly aligned with the puck, his voice now even closer and a bit husky. "And, now the most important part." I stiffened the moment I felt his nose brush against the side of my face, his arm also going around my waist from behind. "I'm sorry." He whispered softly, instantly causing me to lean back and smile. That's cute, Martin.

"You don't have to apologize." I leaned my head back into his shoulder, his lips perfectly curving against the side of my face.

"Yeah, I do. I shouldn't t-t-take it out on you." He pulled me into him, hugging me now, all while the tip of his nose trailed a path down my neck. Fuck, why is this turning me on so much. It's so subtle, but...

"But, it's kind of my fault though." I lightly shook my head, but he held me even tighter. "I'm the reason he's acting like that."

I didn't know what was funny about that, but Jules chuckled, the sound muffled by the way he buried his face into the crook of my neck. "Luna..." He chuckled again, and I was just cluelessly frowning now. "He has been a dick to me from day one. At the first g-g-game when I got checked, he t-t-told me to pretend I was hurt. He even threatened me. I sat on that bench destroying my teeth and biting my tongue for the rest of the game. I just really dislike h-h-him, always have, ex-boyfriend or not." He squeezed me a little, and it made me back up into him, a playful chuckle escaping from his throat.

"It sure gave you the chance to turn around and smile at me. What was that all about?" I smirked, shortly biting my bottom lip to keep myself from giggling.

"I don't know. I couldn't h-h-help it." I felt him smile against my skin, my heart probably beating like crazy against his lips.

Now that puffer jacket was becoming too damn hot, even in these freezing temperatures. My body must have been confused because it felt like it was suddenly teleported to the freaking desert. "I know the feeling." I softly chuckled, but it faded when he let go of me, his hands however holding on to my sides.

"Are you going to t-t-take the shot or what?" Jules playfully squeezed my sides as some sort of cue, but I wasn't ready yet. I slightly backed into him, my behind colliding with the front of his sweatpants, a breathless breath instantly falling from his lips. "Larsson it, looks like you're about to play golf instead of h-h-hockey." He tried to keep himself together, but when I looked back over my shoulder and was met with the smirk on his face, I was certain he found it more than amusing.

"Golf, hockey, same thing." I bit my bottom lip, knowing it would offend him.

"Curling, figure skating, s-s-same thing." Ex-cu-se me! I turned my head towards him with big eyes and a parted mouth, the smug expression on his face amusing. The biggest insult in the history of insults.

"Pfff, what's so hard about hitting a black disk with a stick!" I laughed, and he instantly backed up when he saw me taking a shot, swinging the stick too far out. My eyes watched the puck as it took off, it's trajectory all wrong. Oh fuck me! That's not what I was aiming for. Don't go over the fence. Don't go over the fence. Shit it went over the fence. Oh my god, was that a window... Is that a car alarm going off. Shit! I didn't think my eyes could go this wide until I heard a car alarm sounding through the entire neighborhood, followed by someone yelling fire and smoke at the top of his lungs. "That doesn't sound good!" I said dryly, watching Jules with pure horror written on my face.

"You think!" He burst out in laughter while the voice on the other side of the fence started to yell obscene words.

"You fucking hockey dicks! I know where to find you fucks!" The male voice sounded scary and at his words Jules grabbed the stick and my hand. I felt him quickly intertwine his fingers with mine as he pulled me towards the back porch, the sound of his laugh in the background.

"Let's get out of h-h-here." He laughed, dragging me into the house.

"I'm so sorry." I giggled my way up the stairs, hardly keeping up with his quick pace. "I guess it's harder than I thought!" I cackled hysterically now.

The both of us were still laughing when he pulled me into his bedroom, our laughter fading out. His intense gaze made me go silent as soon as he closed the door behind me, his hockey stick already lying on the floor. Under the power of his stare my knees went weak once more, my heartbeat throbbing in my throat. I watched the hazel in his eyes as they fell on my lips, letting them linger and making me guess for his thoughts. I knew one thing... I fell... without remorse. If you don't kiss me right now, I-

I couldn't even finish my own thoughts when he stepped forward and crashed his lips into mine, claiming them hard and passionately. His hands felt warm as they cupped my face, his body longingly crushing me against the door, the kind that makes you ache for more, the harder you feel the surface. Tingles travelled through my veins and put my entire body on a high. Floating, I was floating, yet my breathing heavy. Out of breath my hands settled at his sides, grabbing onto his hoodie, to pull him closer. Like I said, I liked being crushed by him, the kind of pressure that was too good to be denied.

For a second he stopped, removing himself from me completely, the look in his eyes searching for some sort of consent. I could only stare at his perfect features with a parted mouth, breathing unevenly. A soft smile creeped up his face as his thumb wiped over my damp lips, his eyes once again glistening under the golden light of his desk lamp.

Only just able to bare the space between us, I made myself tall, as far as you could call it that. I grabbed the cap on his head and flicked it off, only to weave my hands through his messy hair, so I could pull him down to meet my mouth. The way he welcomed me was beyond the way I had ever been kissed, his tongue wetting my bottom lip, seeking an entrance I instantly granted him. In between our passionate strokes, we both drew in long tugs of air, to make us last forever.

How a single kiss could make me feel so alive, I couldn't comprehend, but one thing was sure, I wanted this, all of it. I felt his large hands leave my cheeks, only to play and tug at the zipper on my jacked, slowly, like playful torture, sliding it down. He knew it was killing me, because it made him smirk into our kiss. As soon as he reached the bottom, he pushed my jacked over my shoulders in the same slow pace, eventually letting it fall at our feet. He towered over me the second it came off, his fingers gently pushing my hair back as his stare melted my skin where he had laid his eyes. His hair was messy, his lips slightly swollen and damp, his eyes hooded, and it was all my doing.

"I lied, I wasn't o-okay." He whispered, his gaze setting me ablaze, while his fingers trailed from my jaw down my neck, ultimately stopping at the neckline of my shirt. "But I am now. More t-t-than okay."

I followed his whisper, grabbed his sweater and once again felt how much his lips loved mine. I squealed into our kiss when his hands went behind my legs and I felt myself going off the floor, once again divinely crushed against the door. Wrapping my legs around his waist, one of my hands blindly felt for the lock on the door, twisting it the second I found it.

Shit this feels too nice. I hummed to myself when his lips trailed a path down my neck, his tongue wetting my skin while my hands disappeared into his hair. He sure knows what to do. I let my head fall into the door with a thud as he had all power over me, and I let him have it, with all my heart and soul. His fingers dug into my thighs, my legs around his waist acquainting me with a different kind of pressure. I only felt myself ooze with longing in the same area I felt something hard pressing into me, the tension forcing out a gasp. My legs tightening around him gave him reason enough to push back, his excitement perfectly pushing into the right spot, my shorts so thin I could feel everything.

The instant his lips found mine again, I no longer felt the door in my back. My mind was a confused daze, before I felt us move across the room. Both of us drew in a tug of fresh air as the sound of stuff getting knocked over echoed through his room, along with his desk colliding with the wall as soon as he put me down on it. I was wearing shorts and nothing but a T-shirt while he was still dressed, too dressed, but I was about to change that. Quickly I pushed the flannel shirt over his shoulders and with a smirk he shook it off further. My legs around his waist kept him close, while my hands were already tugging at the bottom of his hoodie, begging him to take it off. His lips left mine and all I could do was watch him take it off like only guys do, pulling at the fabric in his back and over his head, poof gone.

Oh my... My mouth fell, when before me, I could see his ripped abs twitch under his skin, revealing a few tattoos the lesser fabric covered him. My fingers instantly itched and so I did it. I went for them and traced the lines on the bird covering the left side of his chest. While my fingertips drew over his tattoos I pulled him closer until I was close enough to trace the ink with my lips, softly kissing his chest.

"Mmh." He hummed, his fingers finding the back of my head to keep me in place. We didn't need words to tell each other how much we wanted this, to be inseparably close. Like a dream, I was floating while a swarm of butterflies did some perfectly executed camel spins in my stomach. The absence of his hands suddenly made me whimper, and whimper more when they settled at my hips and snatched me forward. I was met with the hard bulge visibly stretching his gray sweatpants and his mysterious gaze staring down at me. Fuck, the way he's looking at me... I'm, I'm...

"Uhm..." I was speechless, looking at him between my legs, towering over me as I soaked up his perfect figure. "I'm uhm." God say something. "I did that?" I whispered as I looked down at his tight sweatpants, pushing into my hot core. I wanted to roll my eyes at myself for letting my silly thoughts slip, but better not give him any weird signals now.

He chuckled, following my stare to our bodies meshed together at the hips. "You know you did." He whispered huskily, his face only inches away from mine, both his hands now leaning on either side of me on the desk.

"I know I did, but it's nice to hear you say it." I spoke with a level of confidence I never had before, at least not while being in a bedroom with a guy and my underwear soaked.

His slightly swollen lips curved into a smile when he watched me hook my fingers behind his waistband, pulling him just and inch closer to me. Another soft hum fell from his mouth when I dug them in deeper, feeling him through his underwear. "You're n-n-not helping." He whimpered when I caressed his tip with the back of my fingers. It made him melt into my touch, and take a step forward, his thighs now completely pressed against the edge of his desk. The more I moved my fingers the heaver his breath became and the closer he was to letting his head fall back, my goal to make him do just that.

I wasn't helping myself either, because the more I touched him, the more I felt my heartbeat pulse between my legs. When I moved my entire hand inside his sweats and folded it over all of him, his head fell back with a soft yet husky groan. He looked damn attractive squirming under my touch, and I was enjoying ever second and inch of it. "Fuck." He groaned once more, his hand in my neck drawing my lips to his to muffle himself, or so I thought. He wasn't trying to keep his own voice down, he was trying to silence mine when he put his hand in my lower back to pull me forward, and clearly into him.

"Oh." I gasped into our kiss at his sudden movement and my hand left his pants as this was far better. "Please." I whimpered with pleasure as we moved into each other, grinding as if there wasn't a layer of clothing between us. "Please take this off." I begged him, looking down at my shirt. A smile appeared on his lips while his fingers slid under my shirt, slowly pushing it up to pull it over my head. Every inch of his fingers left a trace of goose bumps. In the corner of my eye I saw my shirt fly into the side of the bed, while I felt hot underneath his gaze. The green in his eyes was more visible than usual, and god did they take in the sight. My light blue and lacy bra was slightly see through, yet I felt comfortable and safe underneath his adoring glare.

"You're s-s-stunning." He softly bit his bottom lip with evident frustration as he shook his head. "Fuck, I wish I could say it without s-s-stuttering-."

"Stop, I love it." I cut him off, my hand grabbing his chin to make him look at me. "I love everything about you." Shit Luna, you just dropped a bomb on him.

You know, they always say that when you love someone they suck the air out of you the moment you see them. Like falling back first from a cliff. Completely breathless. I read about it in books, I have been told by movies and poems, but now I have to think, they were wrong, I was wrong. You see, Zander, he stole my breath every single time, suffocating me a little more with every kiss and every breath he took from me. But Jules, he took my breath away, only to give it back with rent, blowing life into me every time he was close. I felt alive, and it was all because of him.

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi loves! So, satisfied with the way Luna handle our major asshole Zander? I really hope he gets his shit together, but then again he doesn't really deserve second chances does he?

🌙 Oh oh, she said it, someway or form. How will our boy Jules react to her saying that?

⭐️ One thing is sure, the tension between these two is fire!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9.3K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...
37.6K 2K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...
13.8K 240 21
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...
2.8M 85.3K 40
*Being Published in 2022* ❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roami...