'ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ /// ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ x ʀᴇᴀ...

By Imjustherehi

COMPLETED! MANGA TIMESKIP SPOILER "I laugh nervously as I glance at Oikawa. He smiles at me apologetically th... More

Part 1 - Rain
Part 2 - Sleep Over
Part 3 - Karasuno
Part 4 - Takeru
Part 5 - Practices
Part 6 - Interhigh Begins
Part 7- Before
Part 8 - The Third Years
Part 9-Tobio
Part 10 - The day before.
Part 11 - Shiratorizawa
Part 12 - After Shiratorizawa
Part 13 - Kyoutani
Part 14 - Sleep Over Again
Part 15 - Like friends do
Part 16 - Affections
Part 17 - Our Team
Part 18 - Potted Plants
Part 19 - Thank you.
Part 20 - Shiratorizawa
Part 21 - Parks
Part 22 - Sleep Over's Again #1
Part 23 - Christmas Eve
Part 24 -Christmas
Part 25 -January Went By
Part 26- Decisions and Dates
Part 27- Decisions and Coaching
Part 28 - Weekend Trips
Part 29 - Goodbyes
Part 30 - High school's End
Epilogue

Part 31 - The Final Sleepover

298 10 5
By Imjustherehi

Enjoy! The epilogue will be posted soon!

Y/N POV

TORU LEAVES TOMORROW AT 12 PM 

We got back to my place after prom. Toru's staying over for one last night and then he leaves in the afternoon tomorrow.  We both changed into our pyjamas already and we are in the kitchen putting dry dishes away which we just finished doing.

This moment is so sweet it feels like he's staying but he's not. He's gone in just over 24 hours, we will no longer be a couple and we won't be able to see each other until who knows when. 

Toru hugs me from behind and I smile as I melt into his arms. He starts swaying side to side and I close my eyes contently.

"Mattsun told me you always wanted to slow dance in the kitchen with me." Toru whispers and I smile.

"I told him to keep that a secret." I shake my head giggling as I turn to face Toru. He places his hands on my hims and I his shoulders. Are faces are maybe only 6 inches away from each other until our noses touch. We sway side to side.

"L/N Y/N what have you done to me?" Toru asks and I smile and rub our noses together.

"I should be the one saying that. How did I get with the pretty boy setter?" I giggle and Toru shakes his head gently.

"You're the pretty one." He whispers and I smile.

"You have everything packed right?" I ask and Toru nods.

"I have everything don't worry. Natsuko's bringing them tomorrow when she picks us up for the airport." Toru says and I nod.

"Toru. I'm so proud of you. I remember in our first year of junior high you were already able to do a jump serve. " I remark.  "And now look at you. You are going pro on an Argentina team." I smile and peck his lips.

"Thank you Y/N. You got so much stronger over these past 6 years. I'm so happy you are my first kiss, girlfriend, time and all those other firsts we've done together." He says and spins me. I giggle when I'm back in his arms. My back to his chest. He buries his head in my neck and kisses the nape of it before tickling my sides. 

"PFF-AHAHA-T-TORU-THAT-TICKLES!" I squeal as he tickles me.

"That's the point love!" He giggles. He picks me up and runs to the couch and drops me down and resumes his tickling.

"S-PFF-STOP I CANT BREATH!" I laugh.

"Fine!" Toru laughs as he stops. He lies done on top of me and brushes the hair from my face. 

"I'm gonna miss you N/N-chan." Toru says as he caresses my cheek softly.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I smile at him, attempting to lighten the mood. I hist my neck up and kiss his lips. He relaxes and leans me down and kisses my collar bone.

================================================================================

I lay down, my head against Toru's bear chest and Toru's arms wrapped around my bare body softly.

"You're  so pretty N/N-chan." Toru smiles and glides his hand on my bareback.

"You're so handsome Toru." I giggle and nuzzle further into his warmth.

"Is Takeru feeling better?" I ask.

"He's still pretty upset but he's happy you are still taking him to volleyball." Toru says and I nod.

"Thats good. You need to send me pictures of your apartment. Oh! And you need to tell me about all the people on your team." I say and Toru chuckles.

"Then you need to send me pictures of the team and tell me all about college here and all about the new first years you're gonna be coaching." Toru says and I nod.

I let out a yawn and Toru chuckles.

"Go to sleep now N/N-chan." Toru whispers and I frown.

"No I want this to last longer. If I go to sleep you leave faster." I yawn again and Toru holds me closer.

"N/N-chan I love you so much but you need to be well rested. I'll be here tomorrow I promise." He whispers.

================================================================================

"Natsuko's gonna be here in an hour. The guys are meeting us at the airport too." Toru says as he takes a bite of his eggs I made this morning. "Do your hips hurt?" Toru asks, hinting at the activities we partook in last night.

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt as bad as our first time it just sore a little." I say as I take a bite. Toru nods, reassuring himself that I'm not in any pain.

"Are you okay? You keep playing with your necklace." Toru asks and I smile.

"I'm just gonna miss you. I'm also only taking this off when I'm in water." I say and Toru smiles.

"Good."

================================================================================

I hate goodbyes. 

I'm carrying Takeru on my hip while Toru says bye to Iwa, Makki and Mattsun. Everyone is already in tears.

I don't hear what they are saying to each other but they giggle through their tears and give each other a hug. Toru goes up to Natsuko and his Mom and give him a hug. 

"Hey Takeru." Toru sniffles and I pass a crying Takeru to Toru who gives him a hug.

"Can you do me the biggest f-favour Takeru?" Toru asks as he kneel on the floor so he is eye level with Takeru.

"Yea." Takeru sniffles.

"Take care of Y/N for me. If she meets another boy who wants to date her, you make sure he's good enough. Okay?" Toru smiles through tears and Takeru nods.

"I love you Takeru." Toru says and gives him another hug.

"I love you Toru-nii."

Finally Toru walks up to me. We laugh at each others faces because we are other teary, red eyed and puffy.

We embrace each other tightly and I take in his fresh smell one last time. He doesn't smell like anything specific, just clean. 

"I love you, I love you." Toru repeats, whispering into my ear. "Don't wait on me. Enjoy college. Meet a guy who will love you almost as much as me." He whispers.

"This is so bittersweet." I giggle "Don't wait on me either. Find a girl who will love you almost as much as I do you.  You are gonna do so many amazing things in Argentina. I love you too." I whisper back.

"Guess we aren't a couple anymore." Toru cries into my ear and I shake my head.

"Not until you get on that plane." I whisper.

"O-Oikawa, you need to start checking in." Iwa whispers and pats Toru's shoulder. Toru nods and kisses my lips softly. Gently and quick.

"I have something for you." Toru sniffles as he grabs a box from the car. I open the box and smile softly. It's Toru's captain team jacket.

"T-Toru are you sure?" I whisper. Toru takes it from my hands and puts it over my shoulders.

"I'll love you always." Toru says and I know this is a final goodbye.

"I'll love you always. " I smile as I wipe my eyes. 

Toru grabs his bags and looks at us one last time.

"Thank you for everything! I will come visit!" Toru says and we all start smiling yet more tears leave out eyes.

"I love you Toru Oikawa." I whisper to myself.

 We all watch him go inside the terminal, his suitcases in hand. He doesn't turn back. It would only make things harder for us all.

Takeru walks up to me and hugs my leg. I feel myself let out a quiet sob. I am no longer Toru Oikawa's girlfriend. Iwa comes up to me and gives me a hug as I fiddle with my necklace. Makki and Mattsun pat my shoulders.

I love Toru Oikawa, I do. I don't think I'll never not have a special place for him in my heart. We loved each other so much. We experienced so much happiness, anger, sadness but most of all, love. 

I've known Toru for 6 years and that may not seem like a lot in the grand scheme of things but Toru impacted me. Helped me grow into who I am now. I know we will keep in touch.

He was my first everything. He was my best friend and maybe  best friends don't stay together until the end but if we're lucky. If the world works in our favour. We will make our way back to each other. 

But for now we remain bittersweet,

and that's okay. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 605 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...
1M 22.6K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
1.3K 38 12
" What is your problem? Do you hate me that much?" she yelled. 'No' "Yes," he lied. She paused for a second, " Is that why you never say you love me...
124K 3.2K 37
#1 in AobaJohsai among 3.18K stories #12 in AnimexReader among 11.8K stories #1 in OikawaToru Oikawa Toru and Y/N were the perfect couple. People use...