Dil Mein Ho Tum (Completed)

By Miss_dreamy_writer

#2 - muslim | 15-12-2021 #2 - muslim love story | 15-12-2021 #3 - forbidden | 1-08-2021 #2 - spiritual | 9-09... More

Prologue...
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Author's Note....
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18(b)
Epilogue
Important Announcement About The Sequel!!!
Sequel of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' Is Out!!!

Chapter 05

10.1K 495 22
By Miss_dreamy_writer

Jis Rab Ne Dil Milaya Hai..,

Insha'Allah Woh Naseeb Bhi Mila Dega❤️...

***

Zoya's POV:--

I gulped nervously. My hands were slightly shivering, so I curled my palm into a fist in order to stop my hand from shivering. Every eyes in the room was on me, waiting for me to say something.

The moment we came home from Iqra's parent house, I gathered everyone in the living room of our house saying I want to say something important.

Unconsciously, my hands started playing with the hem of my dupatta. Sweat started forming on my forehead. I opened my mouth and closed it. This went on for a whole three minutes.

Come on, Zoya. You can do this!! I encourage myself.

"If you don't want to say anything, I would like to go to my room and call it a night." My Abba said, making me blurt out immediately, while closing my eyes.

"Idon'twanttomarryMustafa....."

After that, what I heard was a complete silence, making me think if my ears are working properly or not.

Slowly I opened my right eye and then the left one. To see everyone was looking at me with confused look. My sister shook her head and pull her mobile out and started scrolling through her Instagram account. Thinking that what I am going to say isn't something important. Making me take a pillow from beside me and throw at her.

"Kya hai?" (What happened?) She snaps.

"I am trying to say something here and you are busy scrolling through your Instagram account." I snapped back at her.

"Jo Bolna Hai Woh Bole Aur Dafa Hoye." (Speak what you want to say and get lost.) She said making Jiju chuckle and making me scrowl.

"FARAH!!!" Ammi gave her a look, which was enough to shut her off. The corner of my mouth slightly quirked up. That's the benefit of benefit the Ammi's favourite and being the youngest child.

"Zoya beta, what you want to talk about?" Ammi asked with a smile on her face, making Farah Appi snicker.

"Ammi, I don't want to marry Mustafa." I walk towards her and got on my knees and rest my head on her lap, as I stated seriously.

"Why would that be?" Abba inquired, raising his eyebrow.

"I always saw him as a brother." I replied honestly.

"Well that's nonsense." Ammi said looking at me.

"Remember, Farah used to call Bilal brother too before their marriage. But look how happy they are right now." She exclaimed suddenly, making Farah Appi spit the water out of her mouth and was coughing hardly. Bilal Jiju started rubbing her back.

"Ammi, you better not drag me into this." Farah Appi said with her red face.

"Ammi..." I whine.

"He isn't someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life with. I will not marry him." I stated adamantly.

"Maine Apni Jaban Di Hai Unhe. So you don't have a choice but to marry him." (I have given my word to them.) Abba said standing up.

"Ha Zoya Beta. Tumhaare Abba ne Bilkul Sahi Faisla Kiya Hai. Mustafa is really a good guy, he will keep you happy for the rest of your life." (Yes, Zoya.) (Your father has made absolutely right decision.) Ammi tried convincing me.

"You all can't force me for this marriage." I yelled at them in agony as I stand up. My face started getting wet. I didn't knew I was crying. Tears were flowing down my eyes.

"You better prepare yourself mentally, Zoya. Because you don't have a choice, you will definitely marry him." That was the last thing Abba said, before stomping towards his room with Ammi on his heels.

***

Staring at the ceiling of my room, thinking hard for the way to save myself from this marriage. The only solution which keeps retuning to my mind was......running away with Ayaan.

I know how reckless that alone thought is. I don't my happiness by my family suffering. I don't want people to raise questions on my parents upbringing.

But what should I do?

I tried denying for this marriage in front of parents, but that didn't turn up well.

Tears of frustration starting running down my eyes. Out of the corner of my eyes blade captures my eyes that was on the table beside my bed. Unconsciously, I picked it up.

Yeh Zindagi Ka Kya Karu Jisme Woh Mera Na Ho Paye. Isse Accha Hai Ki Khatam Hi Na Kardu Khud Ko. (What should I do with this life in which it cannot be mine? It is better not to kill myself.)

Closing my eyes and sobbing I placed the blade on my wrist ready to end this misery. The cold blade touched my warm skin, making a shiver ran through my body.

"ZOI!" Farah Appi screamed horrified, running towards me and snatching the blade from my hand and throwing it aross the room. But before I could look at her, she slapped me hard. My lips wobbles as I sobbed loudly.

"Dimaag Kharab Ho Gaya Hai Kya?" (Have you lost your mind?)

"Aesa Karne Ka Tum Soch Bhi Kaese Sakte Ho?"(How can you even think of doing this?) She asked in disbelief.

"Toh Kya Karte Mai?" (Then what would I do?) I asked looking at her through my teary eyes.

"You guys are forcing me to get married, even though I don't want to marry." I said pulling my hair in frustration.

"What is it, Zoya?" She asked seriously, sitting in front of me in my bed and taking a hold of my face in both of her hands.

"What?" I looked away.

"I know that you are hiding something."

"Your once sparkling eyes are now dull and full of pain. Please tell me the real reason for this tears and the pain that your eyes hold. The reason behind taking your life." She pleaded, wiping my tears.

"I love someone else." I blurted out looking at my hands.

"Who?" She asked after a long silence.

"Ayaan Khan." I bit my lips as I look at her waiting for her reaction.

Her eyes almost bulge out of her face, as realization dawn her.

"That good-looking singer?" She asked, nervously laughing.

I nod.

"Well, then it's okay. There are many girls like you who loves him for his singing and looks. It's not like he loves you too." She exclaims.

"He do." I said lowly, making her fair skin turn pale.

"Since when?" She asked clearing her throat.

"Three years."

That was enough to make her stand up and she paces back and forth.

Just then my mobile starts ringing, she picks up and says, "It's Ayesha" and she throws it to me.

"It's Ayaan." The moment I said that, she snaches my mobile away and accept the call and kept it on speaker.

"Assalamualaikum." His deep voice said, making me say, "Walekum Assalam."

"How are you Zoya?" He asked but before I could say, Farah Appi beat me to it.

"Woh Toh Acchi Hai. Aap Batae Mr Ayaan Khan Aap Kaese Hai?" (She is so good. You tell me, Ayan Khan, how are you?)

A long silence followed after that.

"This is Farah, Zoya's elder sister." She said slightly angry.

"A-Assalamualaikum.. Farah Aapa" He stutterers nervously, probably rubbing his neck.

"How are you?" He asked a bit awkwardly.

"Damn angry." She retorted.

"But I would be happy if you stop contacting her. Whatever that was going on between both of you needs to be stop. Unless you both want me to drag adults in it." She states through her clenched teeth, while eyeing me.

With that she cut the call and throw it across the room, breaking it into pieces.

"Appi........"

Her furious dark squinted eyes met mine, making my mouth shut.

"Agar Tumne Usse Milne Aur Baat Karne Ki Koshis Ki Toh Mujhse Bura Koi Nahi Hoga." (If you try to meet him and talk to him then no one will be worse than me.) She hissed, making my chest tighten.

Not contacting Ayaan, was like not breathing. I needed him, just I need air to live.

"Being a parent of a daughter brings many responsibilities. The society is always looking opportunities to point fingers towards the parents for their up bringings." She walks towards the door and says with her back to me.

"If because of you, Ammi, Abba faces any humiliation. I will make sure I will throw you out of this house as well as our life." With that she stormed out of room.

At that moment, I felt dead from inside. Tears of agony, pain and defeat ran through my cheeks.

***

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

I know guy's, this chapter was boring. But I promise the next chapter will be anything but boring.

Do you guys want to know how Zoya & Ayaan met for the very first time? If yes, drop a ❤️ emoji in comment section.

Sorry for not updating earlier.

Let set a goal for this chapter, guys as a start, 7 votes and 3 comments. And I am serious this time, I am gonna update only after I achieve this goal. And I had already written the next three chapters. So the moment I see that I achieved this goal, I will update the very next chapter.

And besides Ramadan is going to start from the next month, so I was thinking of completing this story before it. If I am unable to complete then I will probably stop writing and updating it, until Ramadan comes to an end.

So do please guys do vote & comment. Help me achieve the goal guys 🥺.

7.03.2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...