𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀

By Rosuzen

George didn't mention that his roommate was a famous Minecraft speed builder... but there he was, building L'... More

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖
𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝
𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤
𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪 & 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥
𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕛𝕒
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕤
𝕥𝕖𝕟 - 𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 - 𝟛𝔸𝕄
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕤? 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥.
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕣𝕖-𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 - 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕠𝕤
𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟝𝟘𝕜 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 - 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕞𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 - 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 - 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝
𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕜 𝕢&𝕒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕕.
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 (𝕞𝕔𝕔 𝕡𝕥. 𝟙)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕦𝕣? 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕥! (𝟚)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 (𝟛)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 (𝟜)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 (𝟝)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕜𝕤. (𝟞)
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕟' 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 - 𝕘𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 - 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕖
𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤
𝕞𝕔 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙
𝔸ℂ𝕋𝕆ℝ 𝔸𝕌! 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 - 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕊𝔹𝕀 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕟𝕚𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕦 - 𝕗𝕠𝕩𝕖𝕤
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕥𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 - 𝕡𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕥 - 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤
𝕖𝕟𝕕-𝕠𝕗-𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒
𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌!
𝔻𝕐𝕊𝕋𝕆ℙ𝕀𝔸 𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕜
-𝕌𝕋𝕆ℙ𝕀𝔸 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤-
"𝕄𝕌𝕄, 𝕀𝕄 𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕀𝔻𝔻𝕃𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝔸 𝕎𝔸ℝ ℝ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎!"
"𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔹𝔸𝔹𝕐!"
𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠'𝕤 𝕚𝕟... 𝕛𝕒𝕚𝕝?
update

𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝

10.2K 529 201
By Rosuzen

"You guys don't have to come," (M/N) said, straightening his tie.

Clay shook his head. "No, it's fine. You need somebody to go with, anyways. Nick, put down Patches or else you're gonna get cat hair on your suit."

It was finally Saturday, and the three were getting ready for (M/N)'s grandmother's funeral. It was cloudy, but the rain was supposed to hold off until midnight. 

A bit cliche if it wouldn't.

Nick set Patches on the couch. "So what do you do? I've never been to a funeral."

Clay arched an eyebrow. "Seriously? Not even one?"

"No," He replied. "Usually I would stay behind. Then again, the funerals that were held were for people I barely knew."

(M/N) looked at himself in the mirror one last time before grabbing his jacket. "I don't think many people are going to be there, considering that half of my family lives in Europe. But I'm sure that my mom will attend."

Nick perked up. "Will there be food?"

The (H/C) male snorted. "This is a funeral, not a wake. But we can go out to eat after if you want. Alright, are we ready?"

Clay nodded. "Yeah. But where's the funeral going to be again?"

"Here," He walked up to the blonde and recited the location, watching him put it in the GPS. 

"A little far," Clay murmured. "It'll take an hour without traffic. So let's leave now, in case we do get caught in some."

(M/N) shrugged. "That's fine by me."

The three piled into the car, Clay driving while (M/N) sat in the passenger seat and Nick in the back. For some reason, though, he started streaming on his phone. 

If he had the audacity to say that they were going to a funeral...

"Hey!" Nick exclaimed, aiming his camera at (M/N), who quickly looked away. No way he was doing a face reveal now.

"Look! It's (U/N) in a black suit!"

"Sapnap," (M/N) almost whined. "Take the goddamn camera off of me."

Nick chuckled. "The chat's simping over you now."

"That's nice to hear, I guess," He grumbled. Clay chuckled at the male's discomfort.

Nick turned the camera back to me. "We're going somewhere very special. It's so special that I can't say anything about it."

"Nice cover-up," Clay said sarcastically. (M/N) just rolled his eyes. 

---

Nick continued streaming until they were close to their destination, which he closed it. (M/N) was nervous, to say the least. He was going to meet his mother, and therefore...

His stepfather and half-siblings.

The last time they met, it was extremely awkward for the three of them; the kids were too young to realize the tension in the air. 

Sure, his mother's new husband was a nice man, and that he was trying his best to bond with (M/N)...

But you know how everything goes. All children are loyal to their parents.

Even when one of them is somebody you don't see every month, let alone each morning.

He knew that Mr. Carrillo would try again with him, wanting to create some sort of father-son bond.

(M/N) would befriend the latter, but that's how far he's willing to go.

Clay pulled up into the parking lot, and the trio stepped out of the car. Only a small group of men noticed them, but they didn't bother to greet them. He didn't blame them, he was the one bringing two unknown people.

Talking about that, Nick was glancing around, suddenly realizing if he had made the right choice. Clay tugged at his collar.

"(M/N)! Son!"

He turned around to see her stout mother walk up to him, beaming, with open arms. He returned the smile and bent down to hug her, his grip warm but tight.

They let go after a good few seconds. "How's it going, (M/N)?" She asked softly. "I haven't seen you in six months."

He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "Just work, streaming, the usual. Anyways, meet my friends Clay and Nick."

The two waved slowly at her, and the corners of her mouth twitched.

Smiling warmly up to them, she said: "Pleasure to meet you, boys. I'm just glad that my son made some friends."

(M/N) balked at his mother. "Mom-"

"You were a loner?" Clay said, a sly twinkle in his eyes. "Seriously?"

"Ma," He pouted slightly. "Why did you have to bring that up?"

To his dismay, she winked at his friends. "After the funeral, ask me what you guys want to know about him. That George never wanted to pry into his privacy, but I feel like you guys won't even hesitate."

Nick smirked. "I like your mom, (M/N)."

"Thanks," He grumbled, then straightened, tugging on his suit cuffs. "Let's get going, I feel like I'm going to die in this if I stay in it a little longer." 

"(M/N)," Clay's voice quieted as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "We're going to stay in the car. I don't get I've got a feeling we won't be welcome here. 

The male turned around, frowning, ready to scold him, then remembered. As he remembered, they wouldn't be there on the behalf of his grandmother. They only came to accompany their friend.

(M/N) nodded slowly. "Alright... the service might take a while, so don't stop yourselves from driving somewhere. If you do, I'll just use my mother's phone to ring one of you guys."

"Using your mum's phone," Nick murmured, slightly chuckling. "This is getting better and better."

"Oh, shut up and leave already."

NOTE:

Fun Fact: The stepfather and Air Force thing are based on my real life! believe it or not, my biological parents met on base :)

I also literally wrote this shit when I was half-asleep. If you are reading this, I am likely sleeping.

Bye!

Edit: I hate this chapter. now that I'm awake, I really hate it.

but I'm too lazy to fix it. 

there'll be a longer chapter next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.2K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
98.7K 2.9K 55
(Disclaimer! This a romantic relationship with Tommy and I don't want to sexualize him. I will take this down with no hesitation if Tommy or anyone e...
245K 7.1K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
157K 4.5K 28
Las Nevadas au He wants to make money So does she Both for different reasons "Wanna bet on it amour?" (quackity x fem! reader) (discontinued as of 15...