The Girl & The Alpha's Son

By agirlnamedlexi

Emilie has been moved to another pack. What she doesn't realize that she's the Alpha's Son's mate. More

The New Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

900 3 1
By agirlnamedlexi

Emilie's POV:

I shook my head as I woke up. My neck burned like it was on fire. " You're awake. Good." I looked over to were the voice was coming from. A 19 year old boy stood there, holding a long red, puffy dress. " Do I have to wear that?" My voice quivered. He could hurt me, ouch, wait, he already hurt me. " Obviously. Now let's go." He threw the dress at me then walked out the door. I quickly changed into the dress. A quiet knock came from outside the door. I cautionsly opened the door and a lady, about 50, gave me a cheery smile. " Let's get ya all fixed up for the big day." She pulled me over to a vanity then put red lipstick on my lips, a pink blush on my lips, and black eyeshadow and eyeliner. She placed a viel and crown on top of my head. " What's this for?" I said, pointing to the crown and viel. " Why for your wedding of course." My heart stopped. Wedding? To WHO?! " Umm, may I ask who I'm getting married too?" She laughed. " Prince Devan of course." I starred off. Prince Devan? " But I'm a wolf, and isn't he a-" " Vampire? Of course sweetie, but, someone bit you, so you can't go back unless-" She stopped for a moment. " I've said to much already, come on now let's go." She pulled me down the stairs. I was now in front of big stained glass doors. She pulled the viel down over my face. " Good luck sweetie." They opened the doors and the music began. Everyone stood up and admired me. A few little vampire girls were jumping up and cheering. Devan stood like a grinning fool up at the alter. I let a few tears slip out. I missed Sam. I'm supposed to marrying Sam. Not this Devan guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...