The Special Pokèvendture of S...

By PokeAuthorFan

In the world of Pokémon, there are many types of different creatures living alongside humans. A group going b... More

~1~
~2~ Logan's Ace ~2~
~3~ Thomas' Ace ~3~
~4~ Janus' Ace ~4~
~5~ Roman's Ace ~5~
~6~ Remus' Ace ~6~
~8~ Virgil's Ace ~8~

~7~ Patton's Ace ~7~

39 2 0
By PokeAuthorFan

"Come out, buddy!" called Patton and held his pokeball.

The pokeball opened sending out a Togepi infront of him.

"Toge, toge, pi~!" she chirped waving her arms.

"Here we go!" he cheered along with Togepi jumping on his lap in excitment.

*****(Back in time)*******

Patton giggled as the young boy ran around in the garden filled with different pokemon.

A Teddiursa and a Furret joyfully chased after him as he chased after a cheering Aipom.

"Come back!" laughed Patton running after the pokemon.

"Ai, aipom!" laughed Aipom and leapt forward to then climb ontop of a Meganium who smiled.

"Hey, no fair!" whinned Patton and puffed out his chins as Aipom laughed at him.

"Meganium~" smiled the Meganium down at him.

"Patton!" called someone from the house behind him.

"Mom!" beamed Patton and immidiently turned to run to the house, Furret and Teddiursa right behind him. "Mom, dad!"

"Hey, honey" softly smiled his dad and ruffled his hair. "How's it going?"

"Amazingly!" cheered Patton throwing his arms up. "We were playing tag, but Aipom cheated!"

His dad laughed and patted his head.

"So, did you bring another pokemon?" asked Patton with stars in his eyes.

You see, Patton's parents work as Rangers and often foster pokemon until they are ready to go out to the wild again.

"We did..." said his dad with a sad smile.

His smile fell and Patton looked at him confused.

"Furret?" "Teddiursa?"

The two pokemon tilted their heads confused also and watched as Patton's mom walked over with something white in her arms.

"Patton, this is a Togepi" said his mom and knelt down so Patton could see the pokemon.

Patton looked at the white egg shaped pokemon curled in her arms.

"A Togepi?" asked Patton. "It looks like an egg"

"They do that when their scared" said his mom with a sad smile.

"Scared?" asked Patton worried. "Why's that? Is it alright?"

His mom gave him a reasurring smile and stood up.

"She had been through a lot and is really scared" she explained. "So make sure to be careful when around her"

"Alright!" nodded Patton.

His mom nodded to him and gave a sad look to the curled up pokemon she held.

"Come on now" smiled his dad to Patton. "Go on and play with the others!"

"Alright!" beamed Patton then turned to the two pokemon with him. "Come on!"

The two pokemon cheered and ran after him as he ran out again.

"What do we do?" asked the mom looking at the man.

"For now we have to make her feel comfortable" he said. "Take her out to the other pokemon. Maybe that will calm her down"

"Yeah..." she nodded and they walked out also.

They gave out a smile as they saw Patton laughing and running around all the pokemon which they were fostering in the garden.

The mother walked out a little and placed the egg looking pokemon down.

She knelt down infront of it, but it didn't move.

"Hey, it's alright" she tried. "You're safe here with everyone"

She waited for any respons, but no movement.

She gave out a sad sigh and stood up as the father came over and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We need to fill the papers now" he said.

She gave him a nod and the two walked inside leaving the pokemon be.

When they had disappeared inside, the pokemon shook slighty alone.

She opened slightly and anxiously peeked around herself.

Then she opened herself fully looking around.

She turned when she heard laughter and turned to see Patton and different pokemon running around the place.

"Fur?" said the Furret and stopped.

The Aipom stopped confused next to her and turned to see the Togepi.

"Aipom!" he cheered and to Patton. "Ai-aipom!"

"Huh?" asked Patton and turned to see Togepi. "Ah!"

Patton beamed and ran towards Togepi.

"Pi!" she yelped and immidiently curled back into an egg.

"Hm?" hummed Patton confused and knelt down. "Hey! It's alright! We won't hurt you!"

"Fur, furret!" nodded Furret.

Togepi didn't move and Aipom walked over to her.

He walked around her and reached out a paw to push her slightly.

"Togepi!" screamed Togepi and quickly rolled away and into a bush.

"Ah! Togepi!" called Patton and ran over to the bush. "It's alright! We're sorry!"

"Pi, pi, togepi!" she yelled and suddenly a shock wave shot out and pushed him back.

"Owch!" yelped Patton as he crashed to the ground.

"Furret!" "Aipom!"

The two pokemon ran over to him and gave him worried looks as he sat up.

"I'm fine!" smiled Patton to them then turned with a sad gaze at the bush. "Togepi..."

"Patton!" called his mother who ran over. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine" said Patton as she helped him up. "But Togepi..."

"Give her some space for now Patton" said his mom. "She's scared and will need time"

"Alright..." said Patton.

"Fur-furret!" smiled Furret and ran around him.

"Aipom!" cheered Aipom and ran after Furret and they went to run off.

"Go on" smiled his mother to him.

Patton gave a little smile and ran after the pokemon again.

*****************************

Days went by with Patton trying atleast once a day to talk to Togepi, but he got no where.

Patton watched as Togepi ran away from him yet again and he sat down disappointed.

"Patton, dinner!" called his father.

"Coming!" called Patton and got up.

He ran inside and sat down by the table as his parents got out the food.

"Hey, mom, dad" he said looking down at his plate.

"Yes, sweetie?" answered his mom.

"Why's Togepi so scared?" he asked looking up.

His parents looked at him then looked at eachother for a moment.

His dad gave out a sigh and looked at him.

"You know as rangers, we save pokemon from poachers and those who don't treat pokemo well" he said and Patton nodded. "But this one came from some bad people who experimented on the poor pokemon"

Patton's eyes widened and he felt tears start to form in his eyes.

"How could people do that?" he asked. "She's so scared..."

"We know, Patton" said his mom. "These bad people are the reason Togepi are so scared of humans"

"Then I will help her!" said Patton determind. "I'll help her so she won't be scared anymore"

His parents gave out a small smile, but then it fell.

"It's not so easy, dear" said his father. "She's been through a lot and it will take a long time"

"I'll do whatever I can to make her feel safe!" said Patton. "It's my job afterall!"

Patton went to quickly stuff some of the food into his mouth then he ran out the to the garden.

His mother gave out a sigh but then a small chuckle.

"That boy" she smiled.

"He takes his tasked job seriously" smiled the father. "I knew it was the right thing to set him up to help them"

"Yeah" she nodded but then looked down. "But what if he gets hurt..."

"Don't worry" smiled the father and patted her shoulder. "He's strong"

The mother gave him a smile and looked out the window to see Patton running off.

***************************

Patton had gone and taken a handful of pokemon food and ran off to where he knew Togepi was.

When arriving to the bushes he knelt down seeing a spot of white inside.

"Hey, Togepi" smiled Patton. "I brought you some food!"

A silent 'pi' was heard from the bushes and Patton beamed out a large smile.

"Yeah!" he beamed. "Here!"

He placed the food down infront of the bushes and sat down.

He waited but no movement was made.

Suddenly the bushes gave out a slight rustle making Patton beam up.

"Yanma!" suddenly came from the side and a Yanma came and swooped some of the food.

"Hey!" called Patton and jumped up. "Those are for Togepi!"

"Yanma" said the pokemon and flew off.

"Hey!" yelled Patton and chased after the pokemon.

While he ran off, Togepi peeked her head out of the bushes and watched Patton chase after the Yanma, but with a cheerful smile on his face.

She turned to look at the food, took some and went back into the bushes.

***************************

Another few days went by.

Patton still haven't been able to get to Togepi as he liked, but he wasn't giving up.

Right now Patton sat on the stairs by the house looking towards Togepi just had runn off to.

He gave out a sigh, but his head shot up as he heard multiple pokemon scream out in fear.

"Meg, meganium!" yelled Meganium and came running out of some bushes along with many others scared.

"Feraligatr!" roared a Feraligatr and ran out from the same bushes a bit later. "Feral!"

"Teddiursa!" cried Teddiursa and ran over to Patton scared. "Tedd, teddiursa!"

Patton stared scared at the large pokemon chasing after the pokemon there in the garden.

"Furret!" cried Furret as the Feraligatr clased at her.

"Furret!" called Patton and imidiently ran over.

"Aipom!" cried Aipom and stopped as he saw Patton kneel down by Furret. "Aipom!"

Patton looked up from hearing the cry and saw the large pokemon run towards him.

He was only able to look at it terrified then closed his eyes and hugged Furret into himself as the pokemon charged at them.

"Togepi!" suddenly came from behind him and he heard Feraligatr cry out in pain.

Patton shot his eyes open and saw Togepi run infront of him looking at the attacking pokemon.

"Togepi?" asked Patton but the pokemo just looked towards Feraligatr as he stood up.

"Gator!" roared Feraligatr mad and glared at Togepi.

Togepi stood still and began to wave her arms back and forth.

"Toge, toge, togepi!" she chanted and her small arms began to shine.

Sudden stormclouds appeared over them and Feraligatr stared terrified at them and a Thunder attack crashed down at him.

The pokemon fell down after the attack and the stormclouds parted away and disappeared.

"Toge, togepi!" yelled Togepi.

"Togepi!" cheered Patton making her turn to him. "Thank you for saving us all!"

"To-ge?" she tilted her head.

Patton had a bright and wide smile to her and she came to cheer out also.

"Toge, toge!" she beamed.

"Patton!" called his parents and ran over. "Are you alright? What happened?!"

"A Feraligatr?" asked his dad seeing the pokemon. "Seems to be from a nearby ranch"

"Sweetie, are you alright?" asked the mother kneeling down by him.

"I'm fine!" he beamed. "Togepi saved us!"

"Pi, pi, togepi!" beamed Togepi waving her arms excited.

"Really?" she asked shocked, but it immidiently went to become relieved. "Thank you"

"Pi, pi!" she cheered.

Patton picked her up and spun her around, both laughing.

********************************

"And that's how it went!" cheered Patton.

"Pi, pi!" beamed Togepi waving her arms.

"Poor thing~" said Roman. "Must've been so scared"

"She was experimented on?" asked Thomas terrified.

"Do you know what exactly?" asked Logan.

"I don't fully know, but it must have something to do about how she can control her Metronome attack" said Patton and placed Togepi down who ran over to the other pokemon.

"That we've seen" nodded Janus.

"I would love tha-!" yelled Remus but Janus pushed him back down again.

"No you dont" snarled Janus at him.

"Now for the final show time!" said Roman and posed.

"Yeah" smiled Thomas. "It's Virgil's turn"

"Yeah..." mumbled Virgil.

"Something wrong, kiddo?" asked Patton worried.

Virgil just stared at the fire but sighed.

"I'll tell you guys now" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...
169 23 24
Everyone knows that once upon a time Virgil Sanders was a Dark Side of Thomas's personality, he was once known to be Paranoia but he never felt like...
83 7 7
Virgil, an Eevee on a mission to save his parents from an evil organization that has been stealing Pokemon for a couple of years. Roman, a fourteen y...
510K 21.5K 43
Virgil had his own life, his own group of mismatched, odd friends. Roman had his clique and his power. The two were about to collide in one big mess...