Roller Coaster Ride // Enhype...

By Enhypeneun

This two people will have a chaotic love story, it will be like a roller coaster ride that will face some up... More

Chapter 1 : New School
Chapter 2 : Detention pt.1
Chapter 3 : detention pt.2
Chapter 4 : frustrated
Chapter 5 : juice
Chapter 6 : hangout
Chapter 7 : tripped
Chapter 8 : infirmary
Chapter 9 : piggyback ride
Chapter 10 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 11 : little date pt.1
Chapter 12 : little date pt.2
chapter 14 : sorry
chapter 15 : sunoo's dare
chapter 16 : bully
chapter 17 : care
chapter 18 : banana milk and chocolates
chapter 19 : secret admirer
chapter 20 : project
New Book!
Chapter 21 : Yuna's ex
chapter 22 : dinner
Thank you!
chapter 23 : tease
chapter 24: saturday
chapter 25 : pay
Chapter 26: ice cream
Not an Update
Chapter 27 : Jay's house
Chapter 28 : caught
Chapter 29 : tomato
Chapter 30 : sleep
Chapter 31 : thunder and lighting
Chapter 32 : half naked
notice!!!
Chapter 33 : test
Chapter 34 : are you joining?
Chapter 35 : stop, don't stop
not a chapter
Chapter 36 : shopping pt.1
not a chapter
Chapter 37 : shopping pt.2
Chapter 38 : puffy
author's note
Chapter 39 : camping
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 13 : disgusted

2.4K 93 67
By Enhypeneun

Y/N POV

I'm now walking at the hallway with Soobin oppa. I notice that many girl's are drooling over Soobin while they look at me disgusted and angry.

"Why are they angry at me? I'm just his little sister not his girlfriend"    i said in my mind not minding their stares and just walked faster.

"Y/N~ah slow down, Heck!" Oppa shouted from my back i look back and giggled at him waiting for him to catch-up. Which is easy for him cause he have enormous long legs which i envy.

"Why are you in a rush today? Excited to see Sunghoon ayy" he said smirking while nudging my arm. I just look at him in disgust.

"Aish! Ever heard of the phrase "mind your own business" and i have my reasons why" i said to him returning back the smirk he gave me earlier.

"Yeah, yeah, you stubborn child" he said while smacking my head.

"Yah!" I exclaimed he just laughed at me.

"You still mad at mom?" He suddenly asked which made me frown.

Why did he even have to bring it up?

"You know what? Let's not waste time on nonsense thing's also were running late already" i said to him walking faster not looking at him anymore.

He just ruined my mood.

"I better go now bye Y/N"

"Whatever" i replied to him while i heard him sigh because of my behavior and left.

I just sat at my seat in peace while staring at the window.

I love the view outside. The clear sky, trees dancing with the wind, student's walking here to there, birds flying, the bright sun.

Perfect scenery to comfort me.

While i am looking at the beautiful scenery someone suddenly throw paper at me.

I looked at that someone and saw the one and only Jay.

"What's his problem?" I thought looking at him. I throw the paper back at him and rolled my eyes after i could sense his angry because of what i just did.

Huh, so what.

I lowered my head looking at my feet when i felt that someone throw paper at me AGAIN!.

"YAH!" I shouted in range I'm now pissed. Heck what's wrong with this guy?

"What? Psh pathetic bitch" he said and looked at me disgusted..

I just gave him a 'what the fuck' look.

"Heck what's wrong with him" i mumble looking down embarrassed. All the student's are now looking at me.

I could already hear different kinds of lies.

"Heck! What a total attention seeker"

"I know right. What a slut!"

"You bitch better not take Jay cause his mine"

"I could see that she only wants Jay's attention and money"

"I know right"

"I could see an angel at her face but a total bitch. What a slut"

As i hear those words from them it literally broke my heart.

"What did i do wrong for them to think of me like that?" I asked myself thinking what i did wrong

What's wrong with them?

I just sigh and kept staring at my feet not minding anything infront of me.

While I'm lost in my thoughts i didn't noticed i had already fallen asleep.

Sunoo POV

"Hi hyung's" i said happily greetings them they just wave back at me.

"Jay hyung you better stop bothering her" i heard Jungwon said while I'm looking for my phone at my bag.

It's not a sin if i listen to them whispering to each other right?

"I ain't Jungwon, she's just annoying. And it's hella annoying me" replied hyung. I could see anger at Jungwon's eyes.

"But why is he so angry, does he like Y/N?"   I thought gulping.

"But hyung your already crossed the line! Your already bullying her. It could...it could break her....again" Jungwon whisper yell at Jay with soft eyes.

"Whenever she hear wrong thing's about her that isn't true, she would think that that's the truth and she would change herself as soon as possible" Jungwon said looking at the ring on his hands.

I feel sad right now. Why are you so bad hyung!

"I don't want that to happen again. It just can't! It's so hard to bring her back to the old her. But luckily it didn't last long" said Jungwon already whipping his tears.

Is it really that bad that he have to cry? Maybe it's worst than I'm thinking of.

"But she is so annoying i hate it"

"Annoying she keeps on ignoring you hyung, how could she annoy you?" Jungwon said cutting hyung's sentence.

"You dis-"

"Ok good morning class"

Good timing Ms. Shin now the two had already stop arguing thank you!

"Today were going to talk about blah blah blah"

I looked at Jay and Jungwon. Their eyes full of range like they could kill each other right infront of my eyes.

Now I'm scared at this side of the two.

I just keep quite while doodling at my notebook.

"Why would Jay hyung be annoyed at Y/N? While i like...no i love Y/N's presence next to me it brings me comfort that i want" i mumble making sure no one will here me.

I looked at the back were Y/N is seating. Just to see a sleeping cutie.

"How could you manage to be so cute just by sleeping huh?" I asked chuckling.

She's always sleeping.

Jay POV

"She can become a different person when she's hurt huh? I wanna make her transform. Okay Jay you have to reach her limit, that means you have to cross the line. You have to break her and make her leave, cause your hyung's are already loving her too much"    i said in my mind while smirking planning what to do with that little weakling. But strange there's something holding me back not letting me do what i want.

I looked back at her to only see her sleeping .

"What will happen to you if i make your life miserable?" I mumble chuckling thinking of her.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, Y/N wake up" somebody said shaking my shoulders gently.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sunoo and the rest except for Jay.

"Is class already over?" I said yawning a little I'm still sleepy, and tired from yesterday's event's.

"Well yes, it's already lunch break. Don't worry about the notes i wrote them for you" Jungwon said smiling widely at me.

I just smiled back.

"Y/N I can't believe that your younger than me" said niki huffing and crossing his arms at his chest.

I let out  a small chuckle and asked

"And why is that?"

"Because your all matured and stuff" niki said pouting at me.

"Because she have sudden mood swings" Sunoo said laughing making the other's laugh to.

"Yah! I'm not moody. And I don't have sudden mode swings" i complained to them making them look at me and paused for a second then laughed once again i just smiled at the beautiful scenery that i witnessed.

"Okay let's go to the cafeteria" i said to them while dragging niki with me.

"By the way where's Jay?" I asked them they just look at me in shock.

"Why what's the matter?"

"He said he have something's to do" heeseung said scratching his nape.

I just nodded in reply as a yes

*Cafeteria*

"Look at her already being her slutty self"

"Yeah. Flirting with 6 boy's eww"

"She is so disgusting"

"I know that enhypen are bad boy's and doesn't care about girls"

"I wonder how much she pleasure the 7 of them"

I just looked down hearing those words from them...it hurts

It's like I've been stabbed in the heart for how many times.

*Why do they judge without knowing the whole story?*.     I thought frowning they keep on looking at me making me uncomfortable.

Niki POV

I could see many eyes full of jealousy and disgust while looking at Y/N.

I notice Y/N keeps looking down while eating. I could see that she's uncomfortable with all the stares why are they even staring at her like that?

"Oh, Y/N here have some dessert" i said giving her a piece of cake.

She just gave me a smile.

"Thank you" she mumble i looked at her eyes.

Her eyes are a little teary, she's so sensitive.

She have a soft heart.

"Hyung's! We forgot about Sunoo and Heeseung hyung's dare" i said to them making them grin wide except for Sunoo and Heeseung hyung.

"What dare?" "What do you mean?" The both of them asked me acting dumb and all.

"Remember our game truth or dare?" Sunghoon said smirking at the two.

I could see at the corner of my eyes a confused Y/N

"Ohh...yeah" said heeseung remembering our dare.

"I'll do mine tomorrow, i promise" sunoo hyung exclaimed with much confidence.

"I don't know what your talking about, but i could see sunoo is so determined" Y/N said chuckling a little by sunoo's behavior.

I just smiled at her, she's too pure to receive hate.

Sunoo hyung just sunk at his seat while covering his face small laugh could be heard from his lips and a tint of blush at his cheeks.

"He's so whipped for her" i mumble chuckling a little at sunoo hyung.

3rd person POV

"Ahhhhh" sunoo whined still covering his face to hid the blush.

"Sunoo~ah, why are you whining like a child I didn't said anything that would make you fluster. Or did i?" Y/N said teasing the flustered boy.

All the boy's at the table just laughed at her.

"Gosh Sunoo! Stop acting so cute" Heeseung said smacking sunoo a little.

The younger just groaned at him

"So hyung you better do the dare now" jungwon said smirking at the eldest.

"Jay isn't here so I'm unable to do it" he defended at the younger who's now pouting at him.

"But you have to hyung!" Sunghoon said.

"Okay, I'll do it let's go and get this over with" heeseung said groaning at how annoying his friends are.

"Well I'll also get going guy's bye, good luck with the dare" said Y/N waiving at the guys they waved back and shouted bye.

Jay POV

"Jay oppa!" Who the heck is this now?

"What?" I asked coldly. I don't even care about this bitch.

"Oppa please accept my heart that's been longing for you i lo-"

"Oh please. Shut up! I don't need your heart i have a better one here and you don't fit my ideal type of a girl" i said to her leaving her crying.

So sensitive.

While I'm walking at the hallways i saw a familiar figure walking eyes glued at the ground towards my direction.

"Perfect timing" i said while grabbing my water bottle proceeding to her.

"Opps!" I said pouring the water on her while i throw the bottle at her head harshly.

I could hear her groan and she held the place where the bottle hit.

"What's your problem? If your bored play board games" she said still scratching her head.

"My problem? Well my problem is you stupid! Your already too close to my hyung's!" I said pointing fingers at her.

"He's crazy" i heard her said in english. You thought i can't understand english eyy.

I could feel my anger rise so i grabbed her bag and opened the zipper of it. I throw her bag at the trashcan and scattered all her things at the floor.

I could hear many gasp at the place i just smirked at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550 66 28
"You were the most beautiful thing I've ever had in my life... "I love you." Cryptic letters. Untold feelings. A stone wall. A train ride home. 8 yea...
19.7K 825 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
5.3K 77 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
7.8K 408 36
A story of broken promises. Love isn't easy, especially if your heart is bound to break in the end. "Will you promise to be mine forever?" "I promise...