Chapter 28 : caught

3rd person's POV

"So should i write the descriptions?" Y/N asked more like suggesting herself to write it cause she knows she has a good handwriting more than Jay, but Jay also wanna write the descriptions

"I think I'll be the one who's going to write the descriptions" he replied and faced Y/N raising his eyebrows at her, Y/N only widen her eyes knowing that Jay has an awful handwriting.

"No! I can't even understand your writing, are you planning to fail!? Because if you are please don't drag me" Y/N said dramatically looking at Jay's handwriting from the scattered papers om his desk.

"Yah! How dare you mock my handwriting!" Jay yelled getting the piece of paper from Y/N's hand looking at it. "It's because your a girl, that's why your handwriting is neat and pretty. I'm a boy so yiu can't understand my handwriting so it's your problem!" He added. You were already getting annoyed by him nagging about defending his handwriting, saying that he writes much better than me.

"Aigooo! When are you going to stop nagging there?" You yelled already annoyed by him. "You're so annoying!" You screamed really annoyed by his presence, your mood is already ruined by this jerk.

"Now what's your problem!? I just wanna wright the descriptions! Jay defended.

"Well you keep on nagging for 5 minutes already, can't you just shut up!" Y/N yelled standing up from her seat as she took spined and looked straight forward, she was met by Jay who's eye's are already fuming in anger flames could be seen on his eyes, he started leaning closer to you pinning you on his desk. Both sides has his hands lock making sure you can't get out of his cage, you were getting nervous at what's going to happen you just stared back at his piercing looks, it was way different from earlier, you gulped and stared back at him looking at his eyes. He then leaned near your ear and about to whisper something but got interrupted by the sudden burst of Jay's door opening by someone.

The head of the two jolted towards the door immediately panicking on who it was, only to see 6 guy's that's mouth are opened and jaw dropped to the floor. They were shocked that Jay and Y/N was in one room all alone and the position their into right now is not helping with anything it's just making the situation worse.

Good thing Y/N came back to her senses and pushed Jay with all her might and successfully pushed Jay that's now lying on the wooden floor of his room. Y/N looked at the visitors with widen eyes and tomato cheeks, she already felt her face was so hot and decided to cover it with her palms in embarrassment took over her. Jay was still groaning in pain while massaging his back a little caused by the impact.

"What was that all about?" Jungwon stepped inside of Jay's room sitting on the bed trying to process everything.

"Yahh! You dorks! Why didn't y'all told me that you were coming!?" Jay shouted questioning their sudden arrival

"Didn't told you!? Jay are you crazy!? We chatted earlier saying that we'll come to your house you replied with an okay to us! Ahhh! Unbelievable" Sunghoon yelled holding onto his hair because of Jay being forgetful.

"Haha really?"

"Really" replied Jake patting Jay's back

•flashback•

7 Dorks

Rock chick: yahh! Who names this stupid GC?
Yang garden: Not me!
Ddeonu: neither am i
Ace: who changed my nickname!?
Hoonie: chill hyung Niki did
Rock chick: @Niki_niki are you the one who changed the name!?
Niki_niki: yes hyung! Don't complain, your also a dork
Jakey: y'all are so loud like supper loud
Yang garden: ever hear of mute?
Jakey: yeah i had why?
Rock chick: then do it, stop complaining!
Ddeonu: Jay hyung! We wanna go to your house
Ace: good idea sunoo. Jay were going to your house
Hoonie: yeah hyung
Rock chick: okay, okay

End of conversation

"So i really said said okay, wow... How could we continue our project with 6 annoying dorks inside my house?" Jay knitted his eyebrows already being annoyed by his friends.

"Well it's your fault hyung" said sunoo who went downstairs walking straight to the kitchen getting a bottle of cheese balls.

Jungwon just stayed silent a hint of jealousy he feels inside of him raise he was mad at Jay because of what he saw earlier.

Jungwon's POV

The heck he really forgot that we are coming!? We all went to the living room and sat down making ourselves comfortable, i just kept quiet as all of them started a conversation

"What's your relation with Y/N? Are you guy's dating?" Sunoo asked i could sense a hint of sadness in his voice it's like he wasn't satisfied with the news and the scene we saw earlier.

"Wait what!? Me and him dating!? I can't even imagine having a crush on him, so how could that happen?" Y/N said shaking her head from left to right aggressively she wasn't really convinced with the idea of us thinking that they're dating, but from what we saw earlier it's way to obvious that they were. Are they hiding they're relationship?

"Then why was Jay hyung about to kiss your neck?" Niki butted pointing at Jay as he stood up from his seat.

"Tsk... You won't have a crush on me!? I'm even better than the man of your dreams" butted Jay who's irritated at Y/N that's making fun of Jay

"Are you sure about that? Jungwon's cuter than you though so how could you reach the man of my dreams if you cant even surpass Jungwon's cuteness" Y/N Defended hugging me all of the sudden and pinched my cheeks making it sting but i also felt my cheeks heat up a hint of blush can be seen in my face right now, i widen my eyes and hid my face using my hands as i started laughing without any reason. I sunk on the couch still hiding my hands and started fanning my face to calm down.

The room went pin silence i can feel their gaze focused on me i stoped laughing and felt like I've already cooled off and looked at them. They we're all looking at me the other hyung's had a confused look and the other's have a worried look

"Why are y'all looking at me like that?"

"W-what the h-heck hap-pend to y-ou HAHAHA" Niki bursted into laughter at the corner of the room throwing the pillow that he was holding onto earlier.

"Yahh!"

"Haha hyung you looked like a person that's mentally ill" he said standing up already ready to run as i frowned at him and started chasing him around Jay's house.

"Make sure not to break anything" i heard Heeseung hyung yell but we didn't listen to him and continued running around like little kids.