SHE LIVES ALONE

By babylionofhyejin

Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21 More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Author's note
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
end
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER

chapter 20

276 14 8
By babylionofhyejin

Sunghoon is now patiently waiting for hyejin to finish her work . They both decided to have a date tonight , well they never eat out because they're afraid of the media . But since it's already very late now they thought that it's time to experience new things .

When he saw his girlfriend coming out of the company's building he drove off to her .

She entered quickly and as she seated down she kissed him in the cheeks making him chuckle . His lion really is a sweetheart.

"Where are we eating tonight oppa ?" Hyejin excitedly asked him

"To your favorite restaurant " he said

She gasped "really?!?!"

He chuckled at her before answering "mm yes . I made a reservation for the private room so we can eat comfortably ."

They arrived and was escorted at the back entrance .

As they settled down in the private room hyejin scoots over to him .

"I'm so exhausted " she sighs

"Aigoo my baby is exhausted ?" He said as if she's really a baby

She whined . She hates it when he does that , and he's enjoying it when he tease her .

"Oppa!" She whined at him making him laugh more.

"Why? You really are my baby " he said defensively

"B-but but I'm already an adult " she pouted

"I know , but you're mine and when I'm around I want you to depend on me fully . I don't want you to do anything so you can relax and just live as my baby " he said sweetly swiping her stray hairs off of her face .

She leaned on and kissed him softly on his lips making him smile

" I love you " she whispered

"I love you too "

Their food entered and they both eat happily .

In ILA they are named as the food fighters because of their appetite . They are unmatched .

"Let's walk around after eating " hyejin said while munching on her drumsticks

He agreed and wiped the side of her mouth with a tissue .

"See , you don't want to be called a baby but you act like one " he said chuckling , she just rolled her eyes on him jokingly and proceeded to munch on her food .

They thanked the owner who is very close to her and her members . Apparently this is also where her members and their boyfriends sometimes eat so the owner was surprised to know that she already have a boyfriend.

"OMO I am so surprised aegi (baby in korean )" the middle aged woman said hugging her by her side .

"Aish ahjuma , wheein and I were on the same age and she introduced taehyung to you like three years ago but you were never surprised ." She said

"Well you're our precious maknae so what can we do ? . Anyway I am a fan of your dramas and movies Sunghoon-ssi " the owner smiled at him and he bowed .

"You better get going , the nights getting deeper . Be safe on your way arachi??"

"Neeeeee , see you again next time ahjuma . Your food will always be the best !!" She said waiving her hands as they walked away

The restaurant owner is like a mother figure for the four of them even when they were a trainee. 

She kept their secrets like a real mom and take care of them whenever they're on her restaurant . She even sends them food on holidays and they give her gifts too .

The two of them were walking hand in hand enjoying their midnight stroll .

"Don't you think the world is so unfair for us ? Actors , actress , idols , we are all human  but they expect us to do whatever they desire and become whatever they think is right , in short they want us to be perfect on their own kind of perfection . We're not even able to do little things that a normal human being are supposed to be doing  daily " hyejin sighs after what she said . She's now discovering the downsides of being a public figure . Not that she never saw it , this is just a new side of the never ending experience.

"What can we do? But honestly I sometimes think of letting go of my career and just handle our business , being exposed like this tiring but I also think about the people who supports me " sunghoon opened up

Hyejin agreed on what he said because she's on the same phase . Now that she paid all of their family's depts ,managed to build a growing business with her parents and her sisters , investing secretly on the brands she's endorsing made her feel that she's ready to let go of this career but she realized that music is her life . Giving happiness is her own happiness .

She does the big things behind the curtains especially the investments on those big companies and the business they have right now because she really doesn't want to brag but , she also didn't want to hide . So if an article would be released then it's fine for her she wouldn't deny it .

She sigh once again gripping sunghoon's hand tightly .

"Let's just live the way we do and be happy.  Nothing can be perfect so we can't do anything about those kind of people " she said looking up to him .

He smiled at her and pat her hair

She laughed at what he's doing .

They saw a fish cake stall on their way home while he's driving , she asked him if they can stop by and buy some .

He said yes and just asked her to stay in the car . There's alot of people outside and he can't risk her safety over anything .

She agreed and just waited for him inside while she played some songs . And scrolling on her phone .

She noticed that girls were already noticing her boyfriend and is now taking pictures of him buying the food she asked him to buy .

Some girls even approaches him and asked for a picture which he kindly agreed into .

She giggled at how small those highschool girls were compared to her boyfriend .

Shaking her head she suddenly have an insparation . She quickly got her phone and write down something .

She smiled at her own work because she find it cheesy .

Someone knocked on the car's door making her jump on her seat .

She's too immersed on what she's doing a while ago that she didn't noticed that people are now circling their car and is trying hard to peek in .

Luckily car is heavily tinted , but to be sure she wear her mask and a cap covering her face .

Sunghoon excused himself from the people that is blocking the entrance of his car. The fans make way and respected him through out . He thanked them and opened the car and went in  .

Some of the fans had a glimpse indeed the car and was surprised to see someone . And they're sure that it's a girl .

As they drove off the fans gathered around .

"Hey I'm sure what I see is right . "

"Me too , I swear it's a girl and she's quite familiar . Her side view is familiar but she's wearing a mask and a cap I didn't see her face properly "

"OMO maybe it's sunghoon oppa's girlfriend !!"

"Well if she is then she's lucky , I'm jealous of her " the girl pouted

"Who wouldn't be ?"

"But I swear I know that side profile . But I just can't put a finger on who was it "

"But are you sure she's a celebrity ?"

"I'm sure of that . I saw her wearing a luxury brand dress and her hat was even a fendi . If she's not a celebrity I'm sure she's rich " the fan laughed .

Back in the car , hwasa is now teasing sunghoon on how popular he is within the people . That even if he's all covered up they can still recognize him for his distinct features.

"Aish stop it " sunghoon said 

"Why? It's not like im lying " she laughed

He shakes his head and just continued driving while listening to her singing with the song playing and casually throwing some remarks .

Today is the day where hwasa decided to finally tell their CEO . She knocked at the door and sighed deeply.

"Come in " Ceo kim said. 

"Oh hyejin-ah I didn't know you're here " dohoon is surprised because they're not supposed to be here today . They're on a short rest that'll last for three days. 

"I'm here because I need to tell you something " she break off the news to her boss .

"Okay , well , I can see that it's serious ." Do hoon put down the papers he's looking at earlier and focused on the female idol  " well then spill it little lion " he said .

She's very worried . Do hoon and all the executives are like a siblings if not a parent to her . They met her when she's in middle school for training and they've saw her and wheein grow that explains the fatherly vibes of dohoon towards them . Byulie and yongsun was fairly old enough when they meet each other but her and wheein is in the different side of the story . They know nothing and  literally just like a baby whose learning their first few steps when they all meet each other .

Wheein had a hard time persuading the executives for her and taehyung's relationship but everyone knew it's plausible because bts is a idol group they knew very well and because of jin and byul's relationship they knew that there's gonna be no problem . But still it took months before the two CEOs says yes to them .

She's worried because first of all no one saw it coming , they never expected her to have a celebrity boyfriend because shes vocal about as much as possible she didn't want a famous partner .

But here she is dating one of Korea's Hallyu star . Not to mention a very respected model and actor Bang Sunghoon who is also 12 years  older than her .

"Oppa " she addresses him casually because she's approaching him as a dongsaeng and not as an artist .

"Oh ?" He also looked nervous and worried .

"I-i , I already have a b-boyfriend " she spilled .

Making do hoon frozen

"W-wha--" he can't even finish his words because of shock .

His very cheeky Ahn hyejin that everyone in  the company bet that she's not getting any boyfriend in her 20's because of her "it" girl reputation is now confessing that she have a boyfriend .

"Well" she anxiously asked

"First of all , as a brother to you I am happy but worried . Happy because finally after what ?5 years ? You already have a boyfriend . But I am also worried because your our maknae and what if you got hurt ?" He sighs " and as your boss I am mad and worried of you , I am mad because why didn't you tell me earlier and I am again worried because of your career . Your booming these days hyejin-ah . Everyone's eyes are on you and your members . You are well aware that you and your unnies are receiving alot of speculation from the press who wants to bring you down but there's also alot of them who loves and supports you dearly" he explained.

"How long ?" He asked her

She looked at him all confused "huh" she said making him chuckle

"I said how long have you been saying that guy ?" He asked him .

"Since January this year " she looked down guiltily she didn't expect that she and sunghoon is already dating for almost a year now . They became a couple at exactly a week after new year .

They usually don't celebrate monthsary just because it's both not their style . They agreed to only celebrate anniversaries and very very special occasion .

"Wah Ahn hyejin " he looked at her

"Who's the guy ?" He curiously asked .

"W-well " she cleared her throat

"Who is it ?"

"Bang Sunghoon "

HI !!!!

Well? Here's an advance chapter for our scheduled monday update . Our hyejin finally have spilled the tea with kim do hoon !!!!!

Anyway I just wanna ask a question .

Will you also read my upcoming story ?

The main character is wheein and taehyung . I think I already open this up last time, I am still thinking about who will I partner up with hyejin on that story . I am literally being pulled by namjoon x hwasa for that story just because I think of making a one shot stories for sunghoon and hwasa .

And not to mention I also love namjoon and hyejin's vibe and I want to give it a try . Well ? Just wanna ask for your opinions . About that "possible " one shots for sunghoon and hwasa then partnering namjoon and hwasa for my Wheetae story .

Whatchu think ??

Also thank you for reading my story ;)) I wrote this mainly for my own entertainment and I didn't expect that y'all will read this crappy story of mine HAHAHAHA

Well enough chitchats . This is all for today I might threw some chapters here and there when I'm inspired ..

~🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 452 30
oh moon byulyi, why are you playing with my heart? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ β€’hwabyul (byul & hyejin fic) β€’some moonsun (byul & yongsun) w...
7K 491 19
[COMPLETED] Who is your first love? A k.th Γ— j.wi fanfic Started: 05/13/21 Ended: 07/18/21
10.3K 684 44
Hyejin a rich girl hurt from her past relationship will meet Wheein. As they fell for each other, they'll meet different problems. Can they overcome...
18.3K 730 17
Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend