ANDY MAKENA

shabzy6

Without giving up , Makena stayed out all night in the chilly wind of the night, with her mind bent on speaki... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 10

30 13 20
shabzy6

Hey guys ,the chapter you've all been waiting for it's out🥳🥳

Andy quiet without giving him an answer , her mind racing that it scares her, what does he want to say she thought " Andy ?" he calls , breaking her thought she nods and shutters " I guess?" he laughs at her reaction before saying ,

" you may go". She rush out ,will be exhales " that went well". He says with a smile .

Evans went to pick her up both not realizing Tori follows them , taking her to a park were they could talk, after they finished eating , Andy didn't talk much because of how anxious she is about what Evans might say to her , he stares at her and says,

" I know you're trying to guess what I might say to you Andy " she turns to him looking him straight in the eyes " and I know you are also scared too" smiling he says " I am scared as well Andy, I don't know what to do about the feelings growing for you ,i tried to hide it but the truth is I can't anymore"

Andy stares at him in shock " I've always been the type that drowns himself in work without thinking about any girl , hell I never even had the time for girls or so I told myself but you came along Andy and I just..."

he paused to catch his breath " I don't know what to do Andy , it scares me that you will leave me , it scares me that you won't accept my feeling but I can't keep all of it bottled inside , I really need you Andy Makena ..." .

Tears drop from her eyes as she heard him confess his feelings to her, she tried all she could to make him love her but he never once looked at her the way he looks at Andy, how could he, they've only known themselves for 6 months how could she just come into their life and steal the love of her life Tori thought, it irked her that everything is going well for her while she suffer in silence this she can't take no, she had to do something she can't let Andy steal everything from her .

Tori leaves the place not wanting to her anymore it will only end up hurting her, she calls her mom immediately she gets into her taxi" mom" she cries. Doris shocked answer " Tori are you crying?" she says in concern, Tori shakes her head before saying " I can't take it again mom, she's taking everything from me mom, Evans just confessed his feelings to her mom, I can't watch this go on"

"what" she exclaims in shock "how did this happen?" Doris says, Tori cries " I don't know mom but it hurts , it hurts so much"Doris tries to calm her down succeeding she tells her " don't worry Tori you will be home soon and then we will think of what to do" Tori nods before hanging up.
******
Andy stands to her feet close to tears " Andy " Evans says hastily, she shakes her head continuously stepping away from him

" Andy please" he begs " I'm sorry Evans I can't accept your feelings ' I can't do this with you, no....no" she tries to assure herself about to leave when he holds her hand

" Andy, don't say no at least think about it please " he stares at desperation in his eyes , she shakes her head no pulling out of his grip she race down the road" Andy " he calls but she didn't want him to see how vulnerable she is , she also felt something for him but she just can't accept his feelings , stopping a taxi she tells him the address and enters ,Evans didn't catch up with her, staring at her leaving in the car , tears falls from her eyes, laying her head back , she close her eyes in deep thoughts,

" I've watched my mom suffer a life without a man, I know she was hurt before because anytime I try to bring up my father she flares up saying he left us, saying I don't need a father, he left her" she sighs " I can't go through the same pain she went through Evans , I am scared ,I fear you will leave me too, that's why I can't accept your feelings, I don't want to get hurt the way she did"

She get back exhausted taking slow steps to Clares room, knocking Clare opens the door shock written in her face when she see her crying , immediately pulling her into her arms Andy then breaks down , she whispers smoothing words to her without asking any question , Andy was thankful she didn't ask and Clare concluded that right now Andy needed comfort not confrontation .

The next morning , Evans calls her nonstop but she doesn't pick his call, she finally tells Clare what had happened and also tells her why she said no to him, Clares stares at her knowing what she could be feeling.

"oh Andy" she hugs her and say " do you think you're doing the right thing I mean you don't want to get hurt yet you're here crying because you lied to yourself about how you feel for him "

Andy stays quiet as she listened to Clare

"I mean you do like him right?" she nods her head " then why don't you try and see were it leads , Evans is not your father Andy his a different person entirely so don't put him down because of the mistake your father made" Clare finish,

Andy looks at her " but I am too scared to try"

Clare raise her brows at her before saying " yoo, is Andy Makena talking about being scared because of a man" Andy playfully push her while she laughs at her" come on Andy don't forget I am your manager and right now we need to make money so get up and cheer up lets get to training " she nods in understanding .
***
Evans didn't know what to do, he was restless throughout the night , what did he do wrong? He didn't want to lose her so he was not going to give up that easily but first of all he needed to do his work properly which is why when he when Andy and Clare came to see him the next morning he didn't make them feel uncomfortable , after their meeting he told Clare to wait Andy relief takes her leave immediately .

Clare raises a brow at him knowing he wants to talk about Andy " I guess she told you what happened "

Clares blurts out "she cried all night long Evans"

shocked he exclaims " what!" she nods and says

" she's scared Evans don't give up on her "

he chuckles and says " what do you take me for Clare I'm not that shallow ok, I wasn't planning on giving up, I just didn't want to bother her now since she still have a magazine to model "

Clare smiles at what she heard from him " just be patient with her Evans and let her explain everything to you" he nods and says " thanks a lot Clare " she smiles and says " oh I like office romance " he laughs at her joke before she takes her leave .
***
Evans stares at her as she work , she didn't speak to him this morning no, she avoided him even when he tries to speak with her she pretends not to see him coming and make a race for it .

After what Clare told him this morning it is more reason why he didn't want to give up on her yet he didn't want to distract her and since his an expert in using his work as an excuse he let her be , she didn't expect his feelings to change quickly it irked her, what was I expecting she asked herself, she sighs about to go when Evans pulls her with him as he takes quick steps to his office.

" Evans what are you..." she trails off when he push her to the wall and stands dangerously close to her staring her in the eyes, his breaths fans her neck making her dizzy while his scent overwhelms her.

" I know you lied about not wanting to be with me Andy , don't think I will give up easily no, I've never been this serious with anyone in my life Andy , so don't play with my feelings"

She can't even focus because of how close he is with her not saying a word he stares at her lips then back to her face ,

he exhales and says" just know this I won't give up on you not when I've found you Andy and you did good today" smiling he lets go of her she rush outside immediately he let her go dumping into Tori ,

Tori glare at her and says "watch were you're going bitch" Andy didn't even hear a word she said as she race down the hall ,Tori sighs and says " you just watch and see Andy ".
***
Its been weeks since Evans confessed his feelings yet Andy tried her best to avoid him but didn't succeed thankfully he let her be but she knew at the back of her mind that he didn't want to distract her from her work.

Clare have been a good manager since when they started the photoshoot and the project she help Andy grow and they concluded the photoshoot two days ago now waiting for the print out while they rapped up in their training .
***
Zac have been busy with tours and race his job demanded a lot from him so Andy couldn't say much to him about what is going on but nevertheless they still found time to call and chat .

The fashion show is finally at the concern and its been a very busy training session for the new models which also means their training is coming to an end.

They were all gathered in the hall while Madison talked to them

" well in two days , we will be done with our six months training and you all will be fully registered models"

they applaud in excitement when she paused she smiles at them and continue

" so guys let's get the party poping!" she exclaims they all laugh at her outburst and clap, Andy smiling turns only to find Evans looking at her , she immediately turn her face not wanting to make eyes contact with him, he chuckles before turning his attention away from her.

It's been a busy day Andy jumps on her bed and says out loud " oh dear, what a day" as her thoughts wander to Evans ,how long can she keep her feelings at bay she thought" I really want to be with him but I love myself more or so I tell myself .

Can you believe She didn't accept his feelings😲😲😲

I feel sorry for him

So I want to thank everyone for the love I've been getting and comment and votes also,I really appreciate.

Don't forget to leave a comment and a⭐ ,i love you all😊

Theme songs
Never be the same by Camila Cabello
Can we kiss forever by Kina

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

All About Revenge (#1) [NOT EDITED] Yara

Любовные романы

560K 19.2K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...
Release Me Anna Rose

Боевик

439K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
The Bad Girl's a Virgin✓ Breaj Howell

Подростковая литература

16.9K 676 34
Zana Mccarthy is a bad girl with a reputation to scare, but she does a good job of balancing the good, the bad and the ugly in her life. But this all...
Addicted BD. Connoll

Любовные романы

5.7K 262 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...