Random Animaniacs Stuff

By SilentReadersMatter

Any Animaniacs-releated thing that happens to fly through my head. Headcanons, ideas for fanfictions, art, me... More

Yet Another One Of My Books Where The First Chapter Is An Author's Note
The Calm (fic idea)
Not Puppies, But Similar (Headcanon)
Trying To Take Over The World (theory)
Flower (fic idea)
How Do You Catch A Toon? (fic idea)
Blood (Headcanon)
Skippy's Parents (Headcanon)

ANIMANIACS IS GETTING A THIRD SEASON!!

130 4 10
By SilentReadersMatter

A small comic I drew to celebrate that YES, THE ANIMANIACS REBOOT IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE A SEASON 3 IN THE WORKS!! ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

This is my first time ever drawing Pinky and the Brain, so they look a little odd here... If/when I draw them more in the future, I'm hoping to iron out some of the sticking points, like the shapes of the ears, or the hands... oh, the hands... 😱 (Pro tip: if you draw a character's hands and they come out horrible, just slap a speech bubble over the top of them and nobody will ever know! 😂). Although I would like to note that Pinky's one hand in #2 is arguably the best hand I've ever drawn in my life, I'm very proud of it 😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
48.6K 617 16
Started before the series actually came out on prime, years before. Hazbin Hotel and its characters are not mine, the story/how I adapt the story is...
72.2K 650 15
꧁Oh, my dear! You have a perfect smile,,🌂꧂ Hey there! I wanna make scenarios with the characters of Hazbin Hotel, really love this fandom, so, why...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...