we're not siblings, but why a...

By mynameislianma

" HELA! THOR! LOKI! " Father shouted for us. Omg. Oml. For God's sake. Kill me. . . . . what if hela ne... More

The Goddess of Laziness
The Golden Son
Baby Frost Giant
Prank Time 1
Prank time 2
Loki { New magic }
Loki { Where are you, Little brother? }

Author's note

1.2K 25 3
By mynameislianma

Hey everyone 👋👋

Thanks for visiting this story. This is my first book on Wattpad,,, emm, no, let me repeat it. This is my first English book on Wattpad. That's better.

I'm sorry if I made a typo, or my grammar is wrong. I am Indonesian and I want to improve my English skills. I'm still young, so it's never too late for me to improve it, right?

Anyway, if you find any typo or wrong word, just let me know. I will be happy to fix it.

Enjoy my story,,, 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...
126K 2.2K 54
What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of Life and the older sister of Thor and Lo...
14.2K 194 41
this is the life story of the long-lost sister of Thor, Loki, and Hela Odinson. what are her powers? will she join the avengers? who's her lover? I...
870 57 17
Freya finally manages to escape Thanos' tortures and lands in the royal gardens of Asgard, where Frigga and Loki save her life. She is allowed to sta...