𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁

27.5K 744 2.8K
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up. Is there a hair on my chin?" Mom jumped on me, "I asked Ginny but she threw a book at me."

"Huh? What time is it?" Reaching over, I checked the time. 5:09. 3 hours of sleep? I hate my life.

"I can sorta feel it if I do this, but I can't feel it."

"Fine, let me check.." I narrowed my eyes, "There's nothi— oh, wait, there it is, wow, it's a long one."

"Where? Take it out! If I could skin your prepubescent face and wear it, I would."

"Stop talking before you grow more." I yanked the hair out of her chin, "There. Now, can I sleep?"

She kissed my cheek, "Thanks. Get some rest."

"I was trying to."

Despite my attempts, sleep was beyond me. No matter what I did, I couldn't get my eyes to close. All I could do was stare at my ceiling until 6:15 came. I got up and took long, warm shower, washing off the remains of last night.

A ding from my phone dragged me out of my thoughts.

Marcus

Hey
R we still walking 2
school?

Only if you want to...

Ofc i do.
Wait for me im coming up

I saw down on my bed, waiting for him. I prayed it wouldn't be awkward, I was genuinely surprised when he asked to walk me to school.

Ginny left earlier to meet up with Max, they said something about not having the right face. Don't ask me.

"Hey, Y/N," Marcus shouted from downstairs, "Let's go, we're gonna be late."

"Coming!"

He was standing by the kitchen island with a paper bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I motioned to the bag.

"It's for you.. I got you breakfast." He handed it to me, inside was a cream cheese bagel, a chocolate muffin and a small bottle of orange juice.

"Thanks!" I hugged him, burying my head in the crook of his neck, "C'mon, let's go before we're too late."

He grabbed my hand, leading us out the door.

"So why did you want to walk me to school? Not that there's anything bad about it, I'm just curious."

"I didn't want you to think that I used you," He continued, "Plus, we go to the same school so why not?"

"Oh."

With the school building in sight, he turned toward me, slightly blocking the view. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay." With that he kissed tip of my nose, saluted me and walked away.

Pulling out my phone, I clicked on Ginny's name.

Ginny

Where are you?

Bathroom

Which one?

Near the entrance

Walking into the bathroom, I was met with the image of Abby, Norah and Max putting on makeup whilst Ginny awkwardly stood to the side.

"Ok, what do ya think? Kylie?"

"Uh, Trixie Mattel."

"Girl you gotta blend!" Norah picked up the nearest brush, gently brushing against Max's skin.

"Well help me cause auditions for Wellsbury's original production of Sing-Sing: A Musical Of Love Behind Bars is today, and I have to beat out Riley Nichols for the lead."

"Ok, my dude, you are putting so many toxic chemicals on your face."

"I love toxic chemicals! Give all me all the toxic chemicals!"

"Anndddd.. Done!"

"I finally have cheekbones. Ginny, do you want Norah to do your contour? She's crazy good. I would ask you, Y/N, but I don't think we have your shade."

"I don't have Ginny's shade either."

"It doesn't matter. I don't really wear makeup."

Somehow the conversation turned to collarbones and they all started tensing their necks to show off their prominent collarbones.

A girl walked into the bathroom. She looked older than the rest of us, her presence causing the other girls to stop what they was doing. They ran out, leaving the girl alone in the cubicle.

"That was Sophie Sanchez."

"She's a senior."

"She's done cocaine and has the best ass in the school. She hangs out in blue with all the popular seniors."

At that point, I clocked out, there were too many colours for me to remember anyways. They stopped at a tree with lights wrapped around it, Norah plonking down on the one man sofa.

"This is Berry Tree."

"It's for the sophomores— cool sophomores."

"We're not cool."

"Cool people say they're not cool, so we're very cool."

"Hey MAN!" A girl waved towards to the group.

"Oh, people call us MAN, Maxine, Abby, Norah, because we're inseparable."

Abby sighed, "Samantha has been trying to weasel her way in for years, but she is the definition of second-tier."

"Guys! With Ginny, we can be GMAN."

Norah piped up, "What about Y/N?"

"Nah, I'm good staying out of... all that. Speaking of which, I have go.. I'll see you guys at lunch." I interrupted, walking away.

Everyone knows friendship groups never last. They either split into 2 sides or they all outgrow each other.

"Hey, New girl." I turned around to see a girl in a grey hoodie waving her hand at me. 

"Me?" She nodding her head, signalling to come back. I strolled towards her, confusion evident on my face.

"I'm Bracia."

"Y/N."

"I'm the field hockey captain, we don't do cuts."

"Sports? No way," I laughed, "Sorry but sports isn't for me. We don't really get along well."

"Well, I also do leadership. It's basically just teaching kids that date rape is bad. You should come, the first meeting in on Thursday."

"Maybe I will. Listen, I've got to go but you'll probably see me there."

"Great. See you there then." She turned to her friends before turning back, "And if you need a place to sit, you can come to my table at lunch." 

English was just as bad as the other classes, sly digs throughout the lesson. The normal 80 minutes felt like years.

"There was only one perfect score in the entire class. Hunter Chen is the one to beat."

Mr. Mitten stared me down as he handed me my test. 100. Perfect score yet he still didn't want to give me props.

"Hey, Ginny what did you get?"

"100. You?"

"Same. I guess he really doesn't like us, huh?" I chuckled.

She smiled, "Guess not."

After school ended, I ran to the pharmacy. Marcus forgot to put on a condom so he came inside of me. His sperm and my eggs would ruin my life, it's really Fuck Them Kids season.

The smell of antibacterial spray hit me the second I opened the door. Luckily it was empty, allowing me to easily buy it and run out in secret.

"Can I have a Plan B pill please?" I politely smiled at the pharmacist who didn't reciprocate it.

"Your age?"

"26, can I just have the pill please?" I was getting agitated.

"Why isn't your boyfriend getting it?"

"Why is it your issue? Can I just have the pill.. please?" I gave her a strained smile.

"Do you have permission from a parent to take the pill?" She was really getting on my nerves now.

"I'm an orphan. Your job isn't to interview me, it's to sit there, hand me the pill and bid me farewell."

She looked at me before placing the pill on the counter, "Condoms are free. Use them."

Bitch.

———————————————

"Y/N! Hurry up!" Max yelled from downstairs.

"GIVE ME A MINUTE.. DAMN." Rushing, I downed the pill, not bothering to read the provided pamphlet. After saying goodbye to Austin, we set off to Brodie's house.

Ginny and Max told me about the meet up at Brodie's tonight and even though I didn't really click with them, there was no way I was missing out the fun.

We arrived later than everyone else, music lowly playing in the background. There was a large ping pong table, a 50 inch flat screen TV with a PS4 connected to it.

By the time we arrived they were all gathered on the couch, sharing a bong.

Abby had jumped on Max, wrapping her legs around her waist. They both fell onto the couch, covering their faces.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Gross. Don't look at them. They're gonna think that we want them to sit with us."

"Oh my God. So embarrassing."

"It's actually so embarrassing. Guys, avoid eye contact." Max turned around, smirking, "We're kidding. It's a joke that we do."

"Want some?" Max offered the bong, stretching her arm out to us.

"I would love some," I took it, deeply inhaling and holding the smoke before puffing it out in a wispy cloud.

"Woah." Press murmured.

"Ginny?" I turned to her.

"I've never smoked before." She looked worried.

"Really, huh? You sound interesting."

"Ok, you ignore Press because he's a literal sociopath, and only smoke if you want to."

"Smoke! Peer pressure. DO IT!" Brodie yelled.

I turned to Ginny, concerned, "Don't listen to them. It's up to you."

Once she made up her mind, she managed to successfully smoke it causing everyone to cheer.

"Hey, does anyone know Vivien Leigh?" Ginny and I shared a glance.

Mom definitely told Ellen about Max going to the basement.

The boys went to play on the ping pong table whilst the girls stayed on the sofa.

"So Ginny I heard you went to a date with Hunter," Samantha began, "Just to be completely transparent, Hunter and I dated all of eight grade.. but you totally have my blessing."

"It was eighth grade, she doesn't need your blessing." I defended.

"They were actually really serious. They took each others' virginities."

"Abby!" Samantha chuckled, "But yeahh we did."

I don't know why I thought this was a good idea, Samantha and Abby went on and on about Hunter being in love with her, much to Ginny's dismay. I was more interested in the game Press was playing. I think it was COD but don't quote me on that.

"Where is Hunter? Is he coming?"

"Nah, he's at SAT Prep, doing whatever the fuck he has to do it be President one day."

"So Ginny," Here we go again, "Which one of your parents are white?"

"My mom."

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Y/N, you look nothing like her.. Why?"

I groaned, "Why what?"

"How comes you're so... dark and Ginny's not?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I'm fully black, she's mixed. Two different things."

"Ohh okay, I'm gonna marry a black man so we can have adorable mixed babies." She gloated.

"Yeah, I'm not doing this today." I got up from my spot and sat next to Press.

"Hey."

"Hey."

We sat in silence for a couple a minutes, him piping up to throw insults at Sam.

"Maybe I just hate Samantha." You're not the only one.

For some reason, Ginny went on a rant about A Star Is Born, I knew she liked it but the way she was talking made her look obsessed.

"...I remember my first high." Press stated, making everyone laugh.

———————————————

Ginny switched on the light to her room, Mom sitting on her bed with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Jesus! Serial killer much?"

"Hey girls, how was the movie?"

"Mom, please. We know you know."

"It's not like you were subtle. I mean, Vivien Leigh?"

She chuckled, "Come gossip to Mommy! You've never had friends to lie to me about and Y/N barely leaves the house. This is so exciting!"

"I leave the house." I gasped.

"That doesn't include buying food."

I frowned, "Touché."

"We just hung In Brodie's basement, which was ridiculously nice."

"He has a ping pong table, a flatscreen, a carpet and everything." I sighed.

"You gotta love rich people, they snort caviar and talk about Aspen."

"They smoked weed out of a bong."

"Did you guys smoke?"

"Yeah, is that okay?"

"Ginny, you had your first high without me?"

I laughed, "High Ginny is the best Ginny. She's like a confused baby."

"Just be careful."

"We're always careful."

Mom suddenly gagged, "Oh no, no, no, no, sex."

Ginny retched, "No, please, no."

"And intercourse. And P in the V!"

"Is this Hell? It feels like Hell."

"Girls, just promise me you'll come to me before you lose your virginity."

Oh no.

"Why? Will our value as women suffer a steep decline?"

"I'll get less cows for you. Notably less cows if you're not a virgin."

"Promise me."

"I promise. Y/N?"

I stuttered, "Uh, sure, yeah, I, uh, I promise."

"Good. Now get some rest, Y/N, you can barely wake up on time."

"Night guys." I whispered, hugging Ginny before going to bed.

———————————————

so this is half of episode 2, would you rather less but longer chapters or more but shorter? the storyline is still staying the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 536 24
I do not own Date A Live aswell as the images that are shown throughout the fanfic. There will be some ocs.. probably. This is an "x MaleReader" (Sta...
106K 2K 45
A collection of skz x fem!reader oneshots and imagines I've written for our precious boys. Everything posted here can also be found on my Instagram...
49 0 3
• "and despite all we've been through, im still here until the end.." It's always been quite difficult for you to navigate your way through Hogwarts...
15.3K 262 16
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 , 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞...