πƒπˆπ…π…π„π‘π„ππ“ π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 7

4.4K 113 5
By FUHHZZ

"See Isn't this nice, sister bonding time." I smiled making Cameron laugh.

"Don't forget about me." Kyler scoffed.

Cameron rolled her eyes at him. "When are you going back to school, I'm sick of seeing your face."

"Oh that's funny because I remember when I first went to college, and you were the one crying for me to stay." He smirked.

"Shut up." She defended.

"We all know you'll always be the first to cry if I went back to college. And by the way we start back next week." He shrugged catching her attention.

"Next week?" She gulped.

"Yep." He smiled walking into a jewelry store. She pouted while crossing her arms. Cameron was the one that had attachment issues so she didn't really do good with Kyler going to college.

But since we go to the same school she's been fine.

Until I graduate and leave as well soon.

"Let's go in this store." She said grabbing my hand. I looked up seeing a tattoo shop.

"Mom, and dad are going to kill us for this." I sighed.

"I should get another tattoo." Cameron smirked.

"Yeah, and watch them both ground you."I scoffed making her laugh.

"I mean I got one before without them knowing, why not get another one."She suggested walking into the tattoo shop.

"Wait cameron." I called out following her. I walked inside seeing lots of men giving me weird stares making me nervous. Cameron started talking to a tattoo guy and sat down in the chair is I walked fast sitting by her.

"What are you getting?" I asked.

"A butterfly on my side." She shrugged.

"I don't get why you would get another tattoo when mom, and dad don't even know about the first one." I said thinking that this was a really bad idea.

"You'll understand when you want one, matter of fact. Get one with me." She smiled making my eyes widen.

"What?" I asked getting nervous.

"Oh come on, you have lots of ear piercings but can't get this simple tattoo with me."

"But I can't." I told her.

"It'll be fun Bella." She tried to encourage but I didn't know if I was brave enough to get one.

I shook my head. "I won't be able to keep it from mom and dad so I won't get it."

She rolled her eyes. "What will it take?"

"I- you brats left me really." Kyler said interrupting me coming inside.

"How did you find us then?" Cameron asked.

"Tracking device on your phone, don't worry I'll take it off when we get home." He shrugged.

"Stalker." She scoffed.

"Are you getting another tattoo?" He asked.

She nodded "Duh, what does it look like."

"When mom and dad don't even know about the first one." He said crossing his arms.

"That's what I said." I agreed.

"Can you convince her to get it with me." Cameron begged

He shrugged. "I think you should get it, I'll get one too actually."

"But not a butterfly one, I'll get a spider or something." He added.

"But I- Come on Bella." Cameron groaned cutting me off.

"Fine." I sighed hesitating at first making her squeal.

"This won't show up on their credit card right?" She asked

He shrugged. "She gave us the black card but maybe. How about we use cash."

"Okay Bella you first." Cameron said getting up sitting me down.

I turned to the side as the tattoo man pulled my shirt up. This is a very uncomfortable position because my arm was sort of bent. He started wiping my side off getting everything prepared and started as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I cant wait for this to be over.

-

"This is so good." Kyler said looking at his spider tattoo.

"I can't believe you actually got it." Cameron said lifting my shirt up looking at it again

"That's enough." I told her smacking her hands away making her laugh.

"I'm glad I told him to make mines blue, I love it thank you Miles." She said to the tattoo man.

"You know his name?" Kyler asked.

"Duh, we use to date." She laughed.

His eyes widened "Isn't he like 18."

"20 actually." She shrugged.

Me and Kyler both looked at each other with a shocking expression then looked back at cameron. "Don't look at me like that, I'm 17." She defended.

"Now if mom and dad knew about that, they would've had a fit." He chuckled.

"I know, probably would've called him a bad influence or something without even getting to know him first." She sighed while we walked out of the shop.

"Is that Josh?" Cameron asked with a smirk.  I looked up seeing josh walk out a store. I was about to up to him until I saw Piper come out the store as well hugging him.

"Piper and josh? I was not expecting that." Kyler laughed making Cameron hit his arm.

"You never liked him more than a friend anyway right." Cameron said trying to make me feel better.

She was right but Piper was just getting upset with me for hanging with Keith when we were doing the project together now she's hanging with Josh?

I shrugged. "Yeah, let's just go say hi."

Cameron tried to tell me not to go but I didn't listen and went anyway. "Hey Bella." Josh greeted as I approached them.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Josh can I talk to Bella alone for a minute." Piper said as he nodded walking away.

"I thought you were hanging out with Scarlett today." I scoffed with an eye roll.

"Well I was, but then she cancelled on me to do something with her mom so I called Josh." She smirked.

"But why call Josh?" I asked.

"Why not? It's not like you like him anyway." She shrugged.

I nodded. Exactly but you were so mad about me and Keith hanging out when we were only doing a project together."

"I mean you have no reason to be upset. I did. You were hanging with Keith knowing that I was trying to get with him." She said making me confused but I shrugged it off.

"I know I don't. And I'm sorry about the whole Keith thing. I'll see you at school tomorrow." I sighed walking away.

"Why are you always so nice to people even when they treat you like crap." Kyler said making me look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She only asked josh here because she saw you with Keith a few days ago at the park, in plus aren't you two only together because your doing a project together?" Cameron asked making me nod.

"Exactly, Piper only called josh here because she wanted to make you mad Bella. And from what I see Keith wants nothing to do with her so she can't blame you for anything." She finished.

I shook my head. "Piper wouldn't do that, their just hanging out. It's not like me and Josh are a couple anyway. I can't tell him who he can and can't hang out with since I don't even like him like that."

"I mean but Piper knows that he's liked you for a long time. And yet she called him here? even if she didn't know you would be here she called for josh to make you upset." Kyler shrugged.

"I'm trying not to think so much into it."

They both looked at each other and shrugged. "Isn't mom taking us to the country club next week?" Kyler asked.

"Yes why?" She asked.

"Better hope she doesn't see your tattoo when you swim." He smirked.

My eyes widened as I started playing with my fingers "Bella it's okay, we just won't swim okay. It's more things to do there anyway." Cameron assured.

"But I always swim."I sighed.

"Well unless you want to tell mom and dad about the tattoos I suggest you pass it this time." She shrugged pulling my fingers apart.

"You really have to stop doing that when you get anxious or nervous. It makes me paranoid."

"I can't help it you know that." I reminded.

"Let's go get you some candy." Kyler suggested while they both grabbed my hand.

I know yall happy that's it back I know I know.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
1.5K 111 66
At the age of 10, Belladonna and her closest friends Keshawn and Renee managed to escape their orphanage. They wandered in the streets for eight days...
68.5K 1.4K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
1K 347 34
"INDY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" My mother yells over the phone as she can hear the helicopter flying and the sirens blasting. "Oh I know you fucking l...