My Heart Stealer(Completed)✔️

By aarti_shankar

I'm in a state of my life where I'm stuck between two situations. I can't ignore my mom's threat to her life... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9 🔞
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Author's Note.✍️
A/N
part 23
part 24
THANK YOU❤️
part 25
part 26 epilouge.(last chapter)
New Book
⚠️
Attention ⚠️ folks
Check this out✅
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
Attention readers!!
Announcement!
Tangled in Livin×LOVE

part 14

1K 68 9
By aarti_shankar

Sorry for the late update 😅as i said in previous chapter, i thumb finger wasn't in a good condition to type that's why it took me long to update.

Enjoy reading
********************************************

Author's POV

" Priyaaaa"

" Priyaaaaaaa"

" Priya........priya "

Priya heard her name for the nth time, throwing the comb on the floor out of irritation. Priya stood up and went near the bathroom.

" What the hell do you want now, Arjun ? " Priya screamed standing near the bathroom door.

Slowly, opening the bathroom door leaving a small geap, Arjun peeped his head hiding his rest of body behind the door.

Wet water drops were falling from his hairs to his face.

It's the fifth time that he called priya since he wanted to take a bath.

Priya was annoyed by his behaviour now, since the time he went inside the bathroom, he called her every five minutes asking for shampoo, shower gel , shaving kit and what not.

He didn't even let her comb her hair, priya was the one who took bath before him. And she is still in her bathrobe because of her dearest husband who didn't even give her a few minors to dress up herself by keeping her engaged in his own stuff.

After last night's long long make out session, both woke up late for their usual time. Above that they have an appointment with GYN.

" Priya baby......i forgot to bring a towel with me, please pass that " arjun said sparkling his extra cute smile which priya couldn't ignore.

Stomping her foot on the ground , Priya went to bring a towel for him, not before glaring at him.

After a few seconds priya came back with a towel in her hand, arjun was standing at the same position holding the door like his life depended on it.

" Here take it " priya handed him the towel in hurry and turned to leave from there, but before she could take the next step she was pulled by arjun's strong yet secure hands.

" Ohhhh...... Arjun, what are you doing......... leave me........." Priya screamed dut to the sudden act of arjun, but arjun didn't paid any attention to her instead grabbing her waist by his both hands securely arjun pulled her inside of the bathroom and he shut the door with his legs.

Gently pinning her to the wall, Arjun placed his both hands either side of hers, caging her between him and the wall, where Priya closed her eyes with both palms, as soon as she saw his naked torso.

Arjun chuckled at her and pressed his fingers from her wet dripping hairs to her cheeks and neck....... sliding her bathrobe from her shoulder, Arjun placed a soft kiss on the exposed part of her shoulder.

" Arjun..... Please cover yourself...." priya said, still closed eyes with her hands.

" Baby have you forgotten what you did to me?......" Arjun said with a smirk.

Priya cringed in her mind, when he memorized the last night moments where Priya was in lead without any hesitation or shyness.

But now she just wants to hide herself far away from Arjun, she can't even look at him.

Arjun giggled at her tantics, she looked so cute with her hands on her eyes like a kid. Arjun admired her for a good couple of seconds with a smudged smile.

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead he kissed her both hands which were covering her eyes.

Priya took her hands away from her eyes when she felt his kisses on her hands. Slowly taking them away she looked at him like a lost puppy.

His manly body features were on display for her...... lowering her gaze she noticed that he was already wrapped up in a towel. Wet drops were falling from his hairs, water drops were sliding from his shoulder to his torso to till his v line. Priya gulped in anticipation.

The realisation hit her, he did it intentionally just to get her inside.

" Are you still sore ? " Asked Arjun, adjusting her wet strands of hairs behind her ear, he couldn't help but cherish her soft and flawless cheek and jawline.

A shiver ran through her body when she felt his intense touch on her skin. He was willingly doing that to make her surrender to him.

Brushing his fingers further on her skin, arjun cherished the back part of her ear glancing at her soul through her eyes.

" Tell me baby......are you still sore ?" Again he asked, continuing with his intense gaze.

" Ahm.....No.....huh....i mean yes " priya breathed out when he took his fingers further from her neckline to her shoulder blades.

Arjun smiled when she shuttered, the feeling of knowing only he can make her feel those sensational feelings just by cherishing her skin.

Slowly, closing the gap between them, Arjun hugged her, wrapping his both arms around her, taking her in a shock.

Priya didn't say anything, smiling wide and she too hugged him. Sometimes his actions are unexpected and undefinable.

Both were hugging each other like there's no tomorrow, the hug was so soul melting for both of them.

It was like they were comforting each other for some unknown reason.

Maybe their subconscious mind knows what is Waiting for them in the coming hours.

Arjun rubbed her back inorder to console her, but he didn't know why he was trying to console her when nothing had happened yet.

From the moment they woke up, he could sense Priya was acting weird, she was nervous for no reason. He just wanted her to be fine and in peace, he knew if he tried to ask her anything in this moment she would get annoyed, of course he knows her mood swings very well. That's why he thought to distract her mind by pulling this kind of stunt.

Partying away from each other, Arjun gave a small smile to her, for which Priya did the same.

" Go....get ready....." Arjun said, stepping away from her.

Priya looked at him for a few more seconds, before going out of the bathroom with a shy smile.

She expected more from him.......... smacking her head priya cursed her mind for overthinking about their romantic moments.

After a few minutes Arjun and Priya got ready and left for the hospital. Not before having breakfast.

After a few minutes of driving they reached the hospital.

Both were waiting for their call impatiently.

Priya was chewing her nails looking here and there, while Arjun noticed it. Both were sitting at the waiting room of the hospital, Holding her hands into his he assured her that everything will be ok. Priya took a noose from him and stopped chewing her nails.

" Mrs. Priya and Arjun " both of them looked at the source of the voice and found the nurse calling them for their check up.

Getting up from their seats both went inside, the doctor greeted them, after a normal discussion of and asked priya to lay down and pulled up her top to apply some cold gel on her stomach, and did the rest of things.

Arjun was standing beside her, holding her hand into his.

After a few minutes of circulating the scanning tool on her stomach the doctor's eyes were fixed on the monitor screen.

While priya and Arjun were blank, as they didn't know what to say or look.

" Here....see it's your baby " said the doctor while pointing at the screen , Arjun and Priya both looked in the direction where the doctor said.

Arjun and Priya saw a small round shaped thing on the screen and they knew.

It's their baby.

Both of them smiled wide looking at each other, Arjun couldn't handle the happiness he felt at the moment.

Bending down he placed a long yet gentle kiss on Priya's temple, priya was less bothered about it because her eyes were stuck on the screen. on their baby.

Shifting her gaze on him, Priya blinked her eyes several times to let go of the tears which she was holding from the moment she saw her baby.

" Our baby " she mouthed looking at him with the hundred votes power smile.

Arjun nodes at her, kissed the back of her palm like if he was thanking her for something which he can't even imagine.

Arjun turned his head to the doctor, to ask some questions regarding priya's health but he noticed the changing expressions of doctor's looking at the screen, he found it strange.

It was like the doctor was trying to figure out something.

" Doc....is everything fine " he asked without wasting a minute, he was getting curious to know what it must be.

" Aah......hmm....yeah everything is fine Mr.arjun....." seeing the doctor stuttering while answering, Arjun knew nothing was fine. Yet he decided to don't keep budging the doctor as Priya's whole concentration is on them now.

Soon the doctor told priya to wipe the gel from her stomach, handling her some tissues and once she is done then come outside.

Priya did as the doctor told her, Arjun helped her in wiping the gel out of her stomach and pulled down her top.

All this while her wide smile never left her face,

" Arjun......our baby is so small naa " priya mumbled getting up from the hospital bed, arjun chuckled at her.

" Yeah....but priya it's just 12 weeks soon our baby will grow up " placing his hand on her stomach he spoke.

Priya nods at him being enthusiastic for their baby's growth.

Both left the room to meet the doctor.

By the time they came out, the doctor was already looking at priya's reports.

Arjun and Priya sat on their respective chairs Waiting for the doctor's report.

" Umm....yeah everything is fine......priya just take care of yourself and follow the diet chart properly.... avoid stress. That's all, '' the doctor said, looking here and there except for them.

Priya and Arjun nod in agreement, while a nurse came and handed a few files and reports to the doctor. While arjun eyes were curiously stuck on them.

" Amm......priya will you wait outside because i need to talk with your husband regarding your diet and food habits. " Doctor spoke while analysing the reports.

Priya looked at Arjun for a reply but all she got was his signal to wait outside.

And she knew he wasn't in the mood to repeat himself.

Priya got up and left the room..... while Arjun looked at the doctor for the real reason for which she laid to Priya to wait on the side.

" So ....Mr. Arjun ......"

********************************************

How's it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 4.2K 23
A twisted tale of love hate and friendship ...a story of best friends izzah and zayn A story about cousins and best friends since childhood how their...
1K 84 12
What is going through my head while binge watching the X-Men films
22.5K 102 53
Just some oneshots of them
59.6K 3.6K 45
Right sometimes feels wrong and wrong sometimes feels right. Who is the correct person to judge????? Two lives. Two worlds. Fate drew together. Found...