Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

70- The Missing Ring

604 24 76
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n woke up for lessons the next day feeling a bit annoyed, Fred and George bursted into the girls dorm causing Y/n to jump. "Bloody hell you two!" said Y/n as the twins laugh.

"Sorry! You're going to be late for lessons!" said George as he grinned, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows looking at the clock that said it was nearly nine.

"Why did you two let me sleep in so late?!" said Y/n shooting up from bed and running into the bathroom. The twins laugh was heard from outside the door as Y/n brushed her teeth and hair at the same time.

"You seemed stressed last night, we decided to let you rest Y/n/n." said Fred as Y/n opened the door looking at them annoyed.

"We brought you toast." said George as he handed her two buttered toast, she snatched them from his hands as she fixed her tie. The twins laughed as they made their way down to Charms, seeing the Slytherin, she turned to look at the twins who were already making their way over to them.

"Morning guys!" said Fred as he sat down next to Miles and Adrian, Emilia glanced at Y/n and looked back down as she made her way over to her.

"Morning E." said Y/n.

"Morning Y/n, I didn't see you at breakfast." said Emilia as Y/n groaned and turned to look at the twins who were laughing. Adrian glanced at her and looked back down.

"I overslept and nobody decided to wake me." said Y/n as Graham raised his eyebrow.

"Oi! What happened last night?" said George as everyone stood quiet, Graham looked at Emilia as Miles and Adrian stared down.

"Well what do you ever so mean?" asked Emilia.

"Cut the act, you guys know what we're talking about. Adrian beat Joseph face in! Did you see how you left him!" said Fred, Adrian looked at him as Y/n face palmed.

"I knew we should've gone with Y/n to Emilia's dorm!" said George as the Slytherin's made a face. "They aren't going to tell us anything."

"You don't even have any scratches on your face or anything! Did he not even get to touch you?" said George as Y/n shot them looks.

"Can you two stop, maybe Adrian doesn't want to talk about it with you two." said Y/n as Adrian turned to look at her. Emilia blinked hard as Professor Flitwick came walking in.

"Morning class! If you'll pull out your books, page twenty. We will be practicing Waddiwasi today." said Flitwick, George leaned his head in closer to Emilia who looked at him.

"Are you at least going to tell me?" said George, Y/n looked at the two of them with a stern face and looked back at each other.

"All that happened was that Joseph was being Joseph and he caught Adrian in a bad mood." said Emilia as the boys turn to look at her.

"Then why did Graham called him a.. well you.." said Fred, Graham narrowed his eyes and looked at Fred weirdly.

"I called him a what?" said Graham

"A mudblood." said George

"I did?" said Graham as he turned to look at Emilia. "Oh I did.. sorry. Old habits.. um well.. I don't remember actually.

"How do you not remember calling someone such things Graham?" said Y/n as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Ah well.. ah." said Graham

"Is there something you aren't telling us?" said George

"No." said the four Slytherin's. Y/n turned around to look at Adrian as he looked away. Emilia gave the twins a look as she turned around.

"Right." said Y/n as she turned around and narrowed her eyebrows. Miles rested his arm on his chin and narrowed his eyebrows.

"And so Y/n, so you're with that mud- git. Don't look at me like that Emilia, I didn't say it. But still you're with him, are you thinking about actually dating him?" said Miles as Adrian made a face, Y/n feeling her face get hot as she turned to look at him.

"Shut up Miles." said Y/n going back to her spells, Miles chuckled and gave Adrian a smirk as he sat back. Emilia looked down to feel her finger empty seeing the ring Cedric gave her not on her finger, she started patting her pockets and looking on the floor. "Are you alright E?

"Uh yeah." said Emilia still looking on the floor and moving the books in front of her. Everyone looked at her strangely as she felt her heart beat faster. She got up and ran out of the classroom as Professor Flitwick looked rather confused.

"What was that about?" said Fred, Emilia was looking down on the floor as she retraced her steps, going into the Great Hall and looking under the tables, feeling sick to her stomach.

She ran into the Slytherin Common room, looking everywhere when Miles came in looking at her confused, she ran up to her dorm and started looking around crazy. "What are you looking for?" said Miles.

"My ring, I don't know where it's at! Ive lost it." said Emilia pushing past him and going into the boys dorm. Miles made a face and followed her as she looked under all the boys beds and in the bathroom. "I had it on this morning... where could it be."

"It's just a ring E, you can always get a new one." said Miles looking at her strangely.

"It's not JUST a RING Miles, it's the one Cedric gave me." spat Emilia as Miles looked at her surprised. She stopped and leaned back on the wall, covering her face. "How could I lose it, it's one of the few things I had left of him."

"I'm sure it's around somewhere." said Miles placing his hands in his pocket. She moved her hands as he looked at her seeing her eyes were filled with tears. "Oh come on don't cry, i'll help you look for it."

Emilia gave him a look as he went to hug her. "What if I can't find it Miles.." said Emilia as he buried her face into his neck.

"You will, maybe you just miss placed it somewhere." said Miles as he pulled back and wiped her tears. "You said you had it in the morning?"

"Yeah.. I had it when I came in here to wake you up, after that i'm not so sure." said Emilia as Miles narrowed his eyebrows.

"After you woke me up, you stayed in here and then we went down to breakfast then straight to Charms." said Miles as Emilia nodded.

"I cant even go looking for it after classes because I have a prefects meeting and then practice." said Emilia as Miles narrowed his eyebrows.

"You aren't suppose to be practicing anyways E, after your meeting why don't we tell Graham we can't go to practice and i'll help you look for it." said Miles as Emilia gave him a look.

"We can't both miss practice, you're a keeper. Plus i've been healed so it's fine, but I appreciate it Miles." said Emilia as she looked away from his look.

"Alright well.. come on, let's go back to class. Professor Flitwick was worrying about how you stormed out, maybe we'll even see your ring on our way back." said Miles as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she gave him a small smile.

———

Lessons were over and Graham had caught up with Y/n. "Hey Y/n, may I speak with you?" said Graham as she stopped and nodded as he gave her a face.

"Yeah of course, whats wrong?" said Y/n as they began to walk again. Graham rubbed his neck awkwardly as Y/n looked at him suspiciously. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah i'm fine, but uh.. do you really think you'll get with Anderson? I don't mean to come off as rude but is he really the best option?" said Graham as Y/n held back her laugh. He looked at her strangely as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I mean we're just friends right now and stuff .. you heard what Adrian was telling me yesterday, making it seem like I was going to marry Joseph, of course him and I only kissed but it's not like Adrian hasn't done worse in the three months we've haven't been together, i'm sure he's done things with girls. Look at him, he can have any girl he wants so I wouldn't doubt it-" ranted Y/n as Graham stared at her surprised, cutting her off.

"Y/n..." said Graham as she looked at him and looked away, Graham bursted into laugher as she turned back to look at him, hitting his arm. "Merlin you two are so strange, if you want any reassurance Adrian hasnt done anything with any girl."

"Yeah right." said Y/n

"I'm serious, one because he's scared of Emilia and two because he says he doesn't want to touch any girl that's not you." said Graham as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"And what about him and Pansy in the broom closet." said Y/n as Graham made a face. "You don't like Pansy either or what."

"Not at all, but they didn't do anything. He came into the room with her and Emilia and I were looking at him as if he was crazy, he actually hasn't talk to her since then I think." said Graham as Y/n stopped and looked at him.

"What were you and E doing?" said Y/n grinning, Graham opened his mouth but then closed it as Y/n bursted into laugher.

"When did you and Anderson kiss HUH?" said Graham as Y/n playfully hit his arm.

"Oh hush, speaking of Emilia here comes Miles." said Y/n seeing Miles looking around and waving his wand. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for Emilia's ring, she lost the one Cedric gave her thats why she's been all sad today. I'm going to try and find it before she gets out of her meeting." said Miles as Graham crossed his arms. Y/n felt the awkward tension and glanced over at Miles.

"Oh I was wondering.. she never takes that thing off." said Y/n as Miles nodded and looked around. Graham looked away as Miles slowly started making his way off. "Miles being nice is kind of funny isn't it?"

"He's only doing that because he wants Emilia to look at him like some type of hero." said Graham annoyed, Y/n chuckled as they kept walking. "Well back to what I was saying, Anderson is a bit of an asshole."

  "To you." said Y/n as Graham gave her a look, she smiled and looked back forwards. "I get that maybe you guys don't like him but he's actually really sweet."

"Sure." said Graham, Y/n glanced him as he rolled his eyes. "Well, if he makes you happy and treats you right that's all that matters doesn't it. Still think.. Adrian and you are better.."

"Oh shut up." said Y/n laughing.

———

  Miles had been looking all over the school for Emilia's ring. "Accio ring!" he said as he entered her dorm. Nothing. He went into the boys dorm. "Accio ring!" Two of Adrian's rings went flying at him as he ducked out of the way.

Miles went to go pick them up when he seen that one of them said 'I love you'. "How disgusting." said Miles as he placed both of the rings back on Adrian's nightstand. "Bloody hell Y/n take this man back."

He made his way into the common room as he looked around. "Accio Emilia's ring?" said Miles, nothing again. He groaned and made his ways into the hallway. "Accio Emilia's ring!" Nothing again.

"Blimey E, where could you have lost it." said Miles, he entered Charms as Professor Flitwick looked at him strangely. "Sorry Professor, Accio Emilia's ring!"

"I haven't seen no ring in here, Mr. Bletchley." said Professor Flitwick causing Miles to groan and nodded, leaving out of the classroom.

Miles entered the Great Hall to see the prefect meeting as everyone turned to look at him as he slowly walked out. "Accio Emilia's ring!" said Miles behind the door, nothing again. "Bloody hell."

"What are you doing?" said Gianna as she looked at him strangely. Miles jumped and looked at her as she narrowed her eyebrows.

"You scared me, i'm looking for something." said Miles as Gianna narrowed her eyebrows and kept walking, turning back to see Miles waving his wand around.

"Mental he is." said Gianna as she turned to Blaise who chuckled. Miles rolled his eyes and travel the whole school until he found himself in the courtyard.

"Accio Emilia's ring!" said Miles as a ring came flying to him, hitting him in the forehead as he groaned and caught it, he looked down to see the ring with the yellow gem with Cedrics name engraved in it. "Don't understand how she can love you still."

———

The prefect meeting was over as Emilia had left Adrian to make her way to find Miles, when she found someone's else. "Emilia." said the voice that pulled her into a classroom.

"Don't touch me." said Emilia as she moved away from Joseph who gave her a look. "What the hell do you want."

"You didn't tell Y/n about what I told you.. yesterday right?" said Joseph as Emilia crossed her arms.

"No but I should, I thought you were changing Joseph. I thought that maybe Cedric's death would have made you mature just a bit." said Emilia as Joseph rolled his eyes.

"Oh please like you have room to talk about Cedric. Move on already, you're already fucking your bestfriend's. While you're at it, fuck Adrian so he can leave-" said Joseph but was cut off from Emilia slapping him across the face.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that." said Emilia as Joseph held his face. "You're no one to talk to me like that, Y/n could do so much better than YOU."

"Oh yeah like Adrian? I'll actually care for her, blimey I forgot how scary you are.." said Joseph rubbing his cheek.

"Adrian does care about her, I hope you know that you'll never have Y/n how Adrian did. You can be with her but her heart will always crave Adrian and Adrian will always long for her." said Emilia as she opened the door and walked out, Joseph made a face and looked away.

Emilia was making her way into the Quidditch field as she entered to see Miles running to her. "Look what I found." said Miles holding up the ring.

"Where was it! How did you find it! Oh thankyou Miles." said Emilia hugging him, Graham rolled his eyes as Adrian glanced at him.

  "It was in the courtyard, it must've been kicked out there." said Miles as Emilia hugged him again. Graham turned to look at Adrian who was still in a bad mood from last night.

"What are you doing even in here E? You know you can't practice right now." said Graham as Miles turned to look at him annoyed.

"She's fine, i'm sure she can practice. Can we start now?" said Adrian putting on his gloves, Draco, Goyle and Crabbe agreed as Graham crossed his arms.

"I can really, come on Graham. It's not really practice if you're missing a chaser, now is it?" said Emilia as Graham gave her a face.

"Very well, get dressed and the rest of you go and do laps around the field." said Graham entering the captions office. Miles, Adrian and the rest of the team left out into the field hoping onto their brooms.

———

"There you are, I have been looking all over for you." said Joseph as he found Y/n sitting in the back of the library.

"I'm still in need of players, sorry I just had plenty of things to do." said Y/n as he sat down next to her and smiled.

"Don't you worry darling, when are you holding tryouts?" said Joseph as Y/n face palmed. He gave her a smiled and chuckled. "Have you not been able to or something?"

"No! Umbridge is a complete ugh! She said I have to wait until we return back from break, of course it's not that far from now but after Hufflepuff Vs. Slytherin, it's Ravenclaw Vs. Gryffindor and I'm going to need all the training I can get with new beaters and a seeker." said Y/n as Joseph looked at her rather surprised.

"I'm sure it'll all work out, how about you take a break and come out with me for a bit." said Joseph as Y/n looked at him.

"You tend to distract me from my work Joseph, you're troublesome." said Y/n as Joseph smiled, he got up as he held out his hand for her as she took it. They walked into the Hufflepuff common room as she looked around never being in it. "Not what I expected for it to look like but it somehow is."

"I'm sure it's better than a cold dungeon under water." said Joseph as she gave him a look, he smiled as they entered his dorm. "I mean it's a lot homier, isn't it?"

"I guess your right." said Y/n as she smiled watching him sit on his bed, she went to sit next to he when she noticed his red cheek. "What happened?"

"Oh it's nothing, it just got like that." said Joseph remembering back to when Emilia slapped him. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as she tilted his head. "Really it's nothing."

"Hm alright i'll take your word for it." said Y/n as Joseph smiled, he grabbed her face and moved her hair behind her ear.

"You know you're very beautiful." said Joseph as he leaned in.

"Yeah?" said Y/n

"Yeah." said Joseph pressing his lips with hers, Y/n kissed back as he smiled. She's only ever kissed three people in her life, Liam, Adrian and now Joseph, none of them compared to Adrian, there wasn't any fireworks that exploded into stars when she kissed Joseph, which made her pull away and looked at him. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah." said Y/n as she pulled him back into a kiss, getting on top of him as he smiled and wrapped his hands on her waist as they kissed.

———

Practice was over as everyone changed back into their robes, Graham had made his way into the captains office right after practice. "Come on E." said Miles as she turned to look at him.

"I'm not done changing, you guys can go. I'll meet up with you." said Emilia as she still had on her quidditch jumper. Adrian and Miles looked at each other as they walked out leaving it empty. She took off her jumper and put the rest of her clothes on when she peaked her head into the captain's office to see Graham sitting down looking at a parchment. "Why are you in such a mood today."

Graham looked up to see her as she smiled and came all the way in, sitting in front of him on his desk. "I was not." said Graham looking back down.

"You are upset, why?" said Emilia as she crossed her legs and leaned forward. Graham's eyes scanned her legs in her uniform skirt that she usually pulled up higher.

  "I am not." said Graham in a tone, Emilia made a face as he looked up at her.

"You know what! I think you're jealous." said Emilia as Graham narrowed he eyebrows, she smiled and sat on him as he cracked a smile. "I think you're jealous that I was giving Miles the slightest bit of attention today."

"Oh please, I'll never be jealous of Miles." said Graham as he held her lower back, she placed her hands on his face as he grinned.

"I think you are, just a bit." whispered Emilia in his ear as she started to kiss his neck as he ran his hand up her skirt.

"How could I not, look at you." said Graham as Emilia chuckled and brought her lips to his, feeling him get hard she smiled and unbuttoned his pants. He grabbed her hips moving her back and forth as they struggled to kept the kiss going.

The both of the breathing heavy as he held her tighter. "Hey Graham I was- EW!" said Draco Malfoy as he turned around, Emilia and Graham got off each other as Graham quickly fixed his pants.

"What is it Draco." said Graham as Emilia covered her face. Draco turned back around and looked at them with a face of disgust.

  "I- gosh I miss Gianna- I- uh." said Draco as Emilia and Graham looked at him, jaw dropped. He turned red as Graham looked at him annoyed.

"So what the hell do you need?" said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes and covered them. Draco looked at the both of them and made a face.

"Well I was just going to ask when the next practice was since you didn't tell us after practice and I need to study up for my O.w.l's." said Draco looking away from Graham's glare.

"We aren't having anymore practices until after holidays." said Graham as Draco nodded and walked out, Graham turned to look at Emilia as Draco came back in.

"I won't say anything if you two don't say anything about what I said about Gianna.. please don't tell Adrian." said Draco as they stared at him and nodded.

"Blimey.. bloody Draco." said Graham as he sat back down and crossed his arms. Emilia chuckled as she played with his hair.

———

"Wonder what's taking Emilia so long." said Miles as Adrian rolled his eyes, he seen Draco coming back up from the field who looked rather scared. "Draco! What is Emilia doing?"

Draco jumped as he looked at Adrian, Adrian and Miles turned to look at each other at his strange behavior. "Oh her and Graham are talking, coming up with new things I guess." said Draco, Miles narrowed his eyebrows when he seen Emilia and Graham coming into the castle.

"You took forever." said Adrian.

"Sorry.." said Emilia as she turned to look at Draco, Graham held back his grin as Miles walked next to Emilia.

"Doesn't matter, I was thinking that you and I can go into the forest." said Miles as Emilia glanced at Draco, who was staring at them.

"I'm really tired, i'm just going to go take a shower Miles, maybe later or something but thank you really for finding my ring, you don't know how much it means." said Emilia as she walked off, Adrian and Graham made a noise as Miles shot them looks.

"Why don't you just get over her?" said Adrian as they walked to the common room. Graham looked at Miles as Adrian placed his hands in his pocket.

"Ive TRIED. Doesn't work." said Miles. "When you get over Y/n, you tell me how."

"You think he's going to get over her?" said Graham with a laugh as Adrian shot him a look, Miles sighed and threw his head back.

"It's just something different about her, I just can't get enough. It's even the things she does that drive me insane, the way she reads those books and when she gets out the shower and her hair is all puffy and it's not even about sex or anything like that.. I just love her, I just can't stop. You guys didn't know how it was when we were dating and we were actually good." said Miles as Graham looked at him, Adrian looked away and sighed.

"Y/n was so beautiful when she would wake up, or when she'll burst out into laugher. The way she use to lay in my arms and how she'll pull out her little camera and just admire the things around her." said Adrian as Miles and Graham looked at each other and bursted into laugher as Adrian turned red. "Oh shut up you two like the same girl, whatever she's with Joseph now."

"Hi Adrian." said Pansy as they entered the common room, Adrian turned to look at her as Miles and Graham rolled their eyes.

"Are you busy right now?" said Adrian as Pansy smiled.

"Wasn't he just talking about how in love he was?" said Graham as Miles looked at him and turned back to Adrian.

"Never busy for you." said Pansy as Graham and Miles turned away hiding their laughs. Adrian chuckled and nodded his head as she smiled and followed him up the stairs. "You know you're really bipolar."

"And why is that." said Adrian as he closed the dorm, she sat on his bed as he made his way over to her.

"Because you talk to me one minute and then forgot about me the next." said Pansy as Adrian ran his hand on her side.

"Do you want that to change?" said Adrian as he pinned Pansy down on his bed, she smiled as there was a knock on the door. "Go away Miles!"

"It's not Miles." said Gianna as Pansy and Adrian looked at each other. "Are you busy? I really want to talk to you Adrian."

"Bloody hell, go in the bathroom." said Adrian as he opened the door for Gianna who had tears in her eyes. "Whats wrong??"

Miles and Graham made their way into Emilia's dorm as she came out of the bathroom in shorts and a bra as the boys looked at her. "Are you going to give us a show?" said Graham as Miles grinned and looked away.

I woke up so late, that's why i'm posting so late😭😭 but lemme tell you guys the tea man. So this boy who likes me wants me to go to his soccer game at our school and i'm like uh🧍🏻‍♀️ because my ex is a football player and he'll have practice and he was like oh come on I know so and so is there but i don't care he's not going say anything and i was like to YOU he's not but he's so cute and really nice to me but i already know how annoying my ex is 😔🤚🏼 sorry for the rant

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...