πƒπ‘π€πŒπˆπŽππ„ πŽππ„π’π‡πŽ...

Par pickled_strwberries

Dramione oneshots, just like the title says. Completed for now, but if there are any requests I'll come back... Plus

Dramione Oneshots
Sleepyheads
Hermione's Story
Broom Closet
Ties
The Weasel
Assassin Partners
Assassin Partners [pt.2]
From An Outsider's View
Amortentia
The One That Got Away
The Jump
Better Than Homework
Singapore
The Club
Truth or Dare
Comfort
I Don't
Because
Fluff
Now They Know
Coping
Secret Love Song
The Quibbler
Thank You
Raspberry Scones
"He's not worth it."
The Audacity
One Drunk Night
Picnic
Winter Solstice Ball
Fake
Fake [pt. 2]
Imperio
Dark Hermione
The Party
Sister
Ice blonde hair, piercing grey eyes
All eight of them.

Granger Reunion

4.5K 69 90
Par pickled_strwberries

Dear Hermione,

             It's your aunt Bethany here. We are hosting a Granger reunion this year and seeing as you haven't come to the last two we were wondering if you would come to this one. You can bring any family or spouse that you have (knowing you there isn't anyone.) It will be held at the Green Lion hotel. It is a prestigious hotel and we have rented out some rooms for three nights, so please come. Bring some fancy clothes, will you? It's a fancy place and I wouldn't want you to disgrace the family. The reunion is from July 1st-4th, please arrive at 5 pm on the 1st.

Sincerely,

              Bethany Ray nee Granger

"DRACO! SCORP! LYRA!" Hermione shouted. "GET DOWN HERE!"

Two pairs of feet thundered down the stairs, a slower pair of footsteps following. Her twelve-year-old son Scorpius skid into the kitchen and put his hands up.

"I didn't do it!" he exclaimed. Hermione laughed.

"What's wrong, mum?" Lyra asked. 

She sighed. "We have a reunion to attend."

"When?" Lyra (who is also 12, they are twins) questioned.

"Tomorrow, we have to be at your father's hotel by 5, so go pack, please! Oh, and dinner will be ready in 20 minutes," she told her children, shooing them away. She sank into a chair at the table and dropped her head into her arms. 

"If it's a family reunion we're attending, why do you look so stressed?" her husband asked from behind her, moving forward to massage her shoulders. 

"Have I not told you about my bratty cousins?" she mumbled as his fingers moved effortlessly across her back. 

"No, you haven't."

"Well, two of my cousins on my dad's side hate me. They bullied me, called me beaver, and worse, they are completely obsessed with Draco Malfoy. They think he is the hottest guy in the world, and they think he is single."

"What do you think about this Draco Malfoy?" he murmured.

"I think he's ugly," she told her arms.

He removed his hands from her back.

"Rude."

She snorted and sat up. "It was a joke, babe. I think you're hot as hell. Now go pack. Actually, you have a meeting tomorrow in Italy and one the next day in France, so you'll only be there on the last day. And Scorpius is going with you. I have a plan."

He smiled. "You know my schedule better than me. Tell me this plan later, ok?"

He kissed her on top of the head and left. She stood up and went to make dinner. 

Tomorrow

"Mum, is beaver coming?" Kelsey asked her mother Bethany.

"I think so," her mother responded. "She's just late."

"Hopefully she doesn't come," her cousin Janet said from behind her. 

Kelsey was nodding as a car pulled into the parking lot, into the reserved spot for the CEO. She gasped as she noticed what kind of car it was. A Bugatti Divo, one of the most expensive cars in the world.

Out stepped a girl with curly brown hair, wearing a white pantsuit, white sandals, and fancy sunglasses. A younger girl, who must be her daughter, got out as well, wearing a pink romper and holding a book. She had ice-blond hair. 

Hermione's mom, Jean, shrieked and ran over to the mysterious people.

"Hermione! You came!" She hugged them both before dragging them by the hand over to the rest of the family. 

"You remember my daughter, right?" Hermione's dad Richard said.

They all nodded dumbly. 

"This is my daughter, Lyra," Hermione told everyone. Lyra waved and opened her book.

Kelsey gasped. "Hermione, did you have a kid out of wedlock?"

Lyra snorted. "Nope, she found out she was pregnant with me and my brother two days before she got married."

Bethany stepped forward. "Hermione, your car will be towed. That's the CEO of this hotel's spot."

Hermione looked back at her car. "Nah, it'll be fine. Technically it's the CEO's car."

"You stole Draco Malfoy's car?!" Janet shrieked. 

Hermione rolled her eyes. "No. The CEO and I are great friends, but my red Divo is in the shop right now getting fixed, so I borrowed his green one. He'll take it back at the end of the reunion. Now, can we go inside? It's hot out here." 

Hermione smirked to herself as she walked into the hotel. Her cousins were so stupid. She stopped at the front desk, where the front desk person was talking to someone else on the staff behind her. She cleared her throat.

"Hello, welcome to..." the front desk person (AKA Daphne Greengrass) stopped at the sight of her. 

"Daphne!" Hermione exclaimed. "It's good to see you. It's been too long."

"Yeah, Marcus and I will have to come over soon," Daphne responded. She turned to Lyra. "How are you, Lyra?"

Lyra looked up from her book to respond, "Oh hey Aunt Daph! I'm good, it's great to see you."

Hermione rolled her eyes at her daughter. Always reading. "Anyway, I need the keys for the Grangers."

"Ok," Daphne said, reaching under the desk for the keys. "Penthouse for you and Platinum Suite for Lyra as usual?"

She nodded, grabbing the silver keys from Daphne before turning to her family. 

"Here are your keys," she said, holding out the keycards. "My parents have been upgraded to the Silver Suite as usual."

Kelsey huffed. "I want a suite!"

"Sorry," Daphne interrupted. "The Golden Suite is being cleaned right now and the Platinum Suite is where Lyra is staying, so you'll have to stick with what you got."

Kelsey rolled her eyes and stayed silent. 

"Ok! Dinners in an hour, let's all go to our rooms and freshen up!" Hermione said, clasping her hands together. 

She walked to the elevator with Lyra, her cousins following her. 

She clicked on the button for the 98th floor and a robotic voice came from the speaker on the wall. "Name?" Her cousins gasped at the voice. 

"Hermione Granger," Hermione stated clearly. A screen came out of the wall.

"Please scan your hand."

She placed her hand on the handprint scanner. It loaded for a minute. "Welcome, Hermione." 

The screen disappeared. Kelsey clicked on the button for the 41st floor. 

Lyra clicked the button for the 97th floor, before continuing to read her book. 

"So, how do you know Draco Malfoy?" Janet asked.

"Oh, we went to the same boarding school for seven years. Hated each other for six. The seventh year I was Head Girl and he was Head Boy, so we kind of forgave each other and became friends. Then I started my business and he started his, and I worked with him to design the hotel."

"Oh, what business do you own?"

"J.G.," she replied. "I'm a designer. Maybe you've heard of me?"

"Can't say I have," Kelsey sneered. 

"Oh really? Could have sworn those shoes were on my spring line," Hermione said pleasantly.

The door opened. "Isn't this your stop?"

Janet nodded and pulled Kelsey, who was glaring at Hermione, out by the arm.

Lyra stepped out next, head still buried in her book.

The elevator went straight into her penthouse. Once she got there, she went to take a shower and unpack.

Dinner passed without a hitch, and the next morning Hermione found herself going to a spa with the other girls. Minus Lyra of course because she had her nose buried in the next book of the series, Catching Fire. Hermione had tried to convince her to relax for once and do something other than read, but she had refused and left without another word. 

She settled into the spa chair with a face mask on, and Kelsey and Bethany turned to face her. 

"We were wondering when we would meet your supposed husband, Hermione," Kelsey said.

Hermione opened an eye. "He'll be here the third day, for the ball."

"OH RIGHT!" Janet exclaimed. "The ball! We have to go shopping later! Tomorrow is a pool day, so we gotta go this afternoon." 

Kelsey and Bethany nodded. 

Hermione gasped.

"Fuck, fuck," she muttered. "I have to finish my dress!" She stepped off of the chair and peeled the face mask off of her face, wiping her skin gently. Then she ran to the room where she left her bag and took off her robe, shoving on her shoes and jacket hurriedly before running out of the room to the elevator. 

Bethany, Janet, and Kelsey stared after her. 

The Next Day

This time it was Lyra dragging Hermione out of her room. Lyra loved to swim, but her mother wanted to finish their dresses for the ball. So Lyra pulled her out of the room, shoved a swimsuit in her arms, and told her she should want to spend time with her daughter. So basically Lyra guilt-tripped her into going swimming.

Hermione walked out to the pool where the rest of her family was. She dropped her bag down and told Lyra to have fun swimming, before pulling her book out and plopping down on a beach chair.

Her cousins ventured over. 

"Look, little miss beaver, wearing a cover up at the pool because she is ashamed of being fat," Kelsey jeered. 

Hermione laughed and set her book down. "I'm not ashamed of anything. And I'm not fat. You guys, however, are afraid to go in the pool because all of your makeup will wash off."

Janet gasped. Kelsey scoffed. "I'm just not in the mood to swim. Go on, Hermione. Prove to us that  you aren't fat."

Hermione took her cover up off. "I have nothing to prove to you."

Gasp. She was skinny. To be honest, she didn't care if they thought she was fat because everyone is beautiful no matter what weight they are.

And then she dove into the pool. 

The Next Day (All these time skips I'm so sorry)

Her alarm went off at 10:30. She groaned and turned over to shut it off, but ran into something. A very warm, well-muscled something. 

Oh look, her husband is back. She crawled over him and shut the alarm off. He pulled her back into his chest. She yawned and placed her head somewhere near his shoulder. It was moments like these that made her truly happy and at peace. Times when her husband was there and they were subconsciously clinging to each other, and the world around them was peaceful and calm. 

That was, until two pairs of feet stomped into the room. "MUM! Scorpius stole my shoes!"

Hermione groaned and sat up. "Give your sisters her shoes. Let me sleep."

"Lyra took my iPhone!"

Draco threw a pillow at the kids. "Shut up."

"You guys are bad parents."

"Yeah."

"Oh, look!" Hermione exclaimed, rolling over again. "They agree on something. Now go away. 2 more hours."

"You have a ball in 6 hours mum."

"So?" she groaned. "I still have 6 hours. Wake me up at 2."

"You have to finish our dresses."

She sat up faster than a rocket. "Shoo!" she shouted. "Out! Let me work!"

They ran away, giggling. She hopped out of bed and put some clothes on. Draco sat up. She threw a shirt at his head. He caught it. 

"I need to do a fuck ton of sewing, and you are going to help me," she told him. "You're sewing the hem of Lyra's dress."

He complained. She threw a sewing needle at him.

6 Hours Later

"Ok," Hermione sighed. "I'm ready." She was wearing a deep green ball gown with a plunging neckline, and Lyra was wearing a light blue dress. She had only taken two days to make them, so they weren't her best work, but they were probably better than most of the other clothes that would be there. The boys were just wearing suits from her future collection.

"The kids and I are going first, Draco, so you stay here until... hmm... let's say 6:30? And then walk in and my cousins will attempt to flirt with you and I will... do something."

"Something?" he questioned, shooting her a look as he tied his tie. 

"It's a secret."

"Code word for you have no idea what you will do," he said, turning to her with his tie knotted perfectly. 

She ran a hand down his suit, smoothing it out. "True. Now goodbye."

He kissed her on the nose and pushed her towards the door. She waved and disappeared. 

Lyra and Scorpius followed her into the elevator.

When they got to the ballroom, she instantly walked towards the bar while Lyra and Scorp went to find some younger cousins to bother.

"Martini, please," she told the bartender. 

She was handed her martini and she walked away. There was a flash of red hair to her right. A woman with long, straight red hair was talking to a man with raven colored hair, and another red head hovered to her right. Hermione gasped. She'd know that trio anywhere. She had been friends with them for 6 years. 

It's fine. If she just avoided them... Fuck. "Why are my kids so stupid," she muttered. Lyra and Scorpius were now talking to her former friends. Which she did not want because if they asked about their parents, they would probably tell them. And Ginny was not stupid, so she probably would recognise them and ask about their parents.

"And now they are coming this way," she breathed.

"Mrs. and Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, this is my mom, Hermione," Lyra announced. Harry, who was talking to Scorpius, looked up sharply at the sound of her name. 

"Hi, Harry, Ginny, Ron," Hermione said, taking a sip of her martini.

"You know them?" Scorpius asked.

"Yup. We were friends for six years. Now, your father should be here soon, I need to go find my evil cousins and brag about my husband." She left her former friends standing there with their mouths open as she strutted towards her cousins, who were wearing dresses that were much too short for Hermione's liking. 

"Hermione!" Janet exclaimed. "Where is your husband?"

"Oh, he's not real," Kelsey snarled. 

Hermione laughed. "Oh, he should be here right about...now."

She heard gasps from all sides of the ball room, and Janet and Kelsey abandoned her and ran towards the door.

"It's Draco Malfoy!"

Hermione walked behind them, stifling a laugh. 

"Hi, Mr. Malfoy," Kelsey purred. 

"Who are you?" Draco asked.

"Kelsey Granger," she said, running her fingers over his arm. "But you can call me whatever you want." This time, Hermione didn't try to suppress a snort. 

Janet turned to her. "I thought your husband was here, Hermione? Shouldn't you be with him?"

"Oh, I am with him," she said mysteriously. 

Draco stepped over to her. "Hello, darling."

She giggled as he leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. 

"WAIT WHAT?" Kelsey shrieked. "DRACO MALFOY IS YOUR HUSBAND?!"

Hermione nodded. "Yup. We've been happily married for almost 13 years."

A slow song came on. "Care to dance, love?" Draco asked. She nodded and allowed him to lead her to the dance floor.

"Ginny and the dysfunctional duo are here," she told him as they began to sway to the music. 

His brow furrowed. "Is that a problem?"

"No, it's just they don't know I'm married and Ron still wants to snatch me up," Hermione responded.

"Hm. Well now I'm assuming they know, thanks to your cousin."

"Actually, we didn't know," Ginny's voice interrupted from the side. 

Hermione turned. "Well now you do."

Ron growled. "You were supposed to marry me!"

Hermione shrugged. "You aren't my type. I don't really like redheads."

"She's more of a blonde person," Lyra said from behind.

Hermione smiled. "Yeah."

"So are your kids non-magical?" Harry asked rudely.

"Nah, they go to Beauxbatons. We were going to send them to Hogwarts but then we heard who Minister of Magic in England was and we moved back to France."

"I'm the Minister!" Harry exclaimed.

"I know. Which is exactly why we didn't want to be in England," Hermione said, then grabbed her family and walked away.

A/N Ok that was the LONGEST oneshot I have ever written. If there are any grammar mistakes please comment on them so I can correct them. I hate grammar mistakes but I don't really have time to proofread today, I have a big assignment for school due tomorrow. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.7K 43 11
(I HARDLY GET CHANCE TO WRITE ANYMORE SO IM SORRY IF THIS SEEMS A SHORT ONE!!) These are all just some random oneshots that I came up with on the spo...
379K 1.5K 24
Short stories about Y/n x Slytherin boys The Oneshots are all done and complete waiting for you to read them. :) **currently not taking requests**
134K 3.2K 58
Hiya! I've finally decided to dive into the world of writing Harry Potter one-shots! As always, my writing is NSFW/smut free! I'm not only writing t...
97.5K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...