Shooting for a Star. (Star x...

Von XLunarFoxX

This is a Star Butterfly x (non-gender based) Reader (Which means the reader will be referred to as they/them... Mehr

Author Note
This is for thanking people.
Star comes to Earth
2: Party with a Pony
3: Match Maker.
4: School Spirit
5: Monster Arm
6: The Other Exchange Student.
7: Cheer Up, Star.
8: Quest Buy.
9: Diaz Family Vacation.
10: Brittney's Party.
11: Mewberty.
13: Lobster Claws.
14: Sleep Spells.
15: Blood Moon Ball.
16: Fortune Cookies.
17: Freeze Day.
18: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses.
19: Mewnipendance Day.
20: The Banagic Incident.
AN: Sorry...
Apology for putting the story on hold Special
Q&A Answers.
5K Special
FIRST HATE COMMENT RECEIVED
21: Interdimensional Field Trip.
Looking back
22: Storm the Castle.
Special because I want to.
(early) 10k Special!
Special again :)
Chapter/Special?
Another special
23: Mr. Candle Cares.
Incorrect Quotes nr. 1
Incorrect Quotes nr. 2
Incorrect Quotes nr. 3
25k special pt. 1
Incorrect Quotes pt. 4
24: Star on Wheels
Incorrect Quotes pt. 5
Incorrect Quotes pt. 6
Q&A Time!
25: Star vs. Echo Creek
Incorrect Quotes pt. 7
Another canon special
Incorrect Quotes pt. 8
26: Goblin Dogs
Incorrect Quotes pt. 9
27: Game of Flags
28: Sleepover
Memories: Royal Pain
New cover!

12: Pixtopia.

1K 34 120
Von XLunarFoxX

Hello again! Here with yet another chapter! I'm out of intro stuff so I will keep it short. Boring episode, probs more time skips than usual. please do comment! It motivates me to keep writing!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy! 

-Author.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Star says, entering her room, (As always pulling you along.) to find Marco, Ferguson, and Alfonzo, dying of laughter.

"Making prank calls!" Alfonzo says.

"Join the party!" Marco says.

"I don't really think this is a good ide-" You say, but Star cuts you off.

"Awesome!" Star says, pulling you with her towards the group.

"Mirror, mirror, call someone else." Marco says.

*A Pixie customer service agent appears in the mirror.*

"I'm sorry, but you have exceeded your minutes. Your mirror service has been temporarily suspended. Please visit our office in Pixtopia  to settle your bill." The customer service Pixie says.

Why do i have the feeling that this is gonna go horribly wrong?  You think.

(Amazing intuition lol.)

"No! What if my mom tries to call me?! She's gonna freak!" Star said.

"Oh, sorry, Star. That's my bad. The calls were totally my idea." Marco says.

"Marco, you messed up! Now you're just like me and (Y/n). Yeeeees." Star says.

"Good job Marco! I'm so proud of you!" You say, deciding tease Marco a bit.

"What? No! I-I made one mistake." Marco says.

"Well, You sure "Star'd" this whole thing up. How's it feel? Not bad, right?" Star says, pulling you and Marco into a hug.

"Oh, Marco, now we can be mess-up triplets!" Star says.

"What?! Man, I ain't no triplet. I'm... I'm... I'm Marco Diaz, only child!" Marco says. 

"Where are your scissors?" Marco asks Star. You tap Marco's shoulder.

"Over here." You say, handing Marco the scissors.

"Let's go pay your bill." Marco says, opening a portal.

Wait... What type of money do the Pixies use?  You think.

(Again, amazing intuition.)

"You gotta take us with you! This dimension is so boring!"Alfonzo and Ferugson say.

"Sure." Star says.

(Time skip brought to you by the Reader's amazing intuition.)

*Marco hands the Pixie 650 dollars. (WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE EXACTLY 650 DOLLARS?!) The Pixie throws them back in his face.*

"I'm sorry, sir. We only accept gold and jewels. You'll have to work of the bill in the Shard Mines."

*The Pixie presses a button and a trapdoor opens, you all fall and land in a mineshaft.*

"Wow, Marco. Star and i couldn't have "Star'd" that one up better by ourselves." You say.

"Like I was supposed to know to bring jewels." Marco says.

"Welcome to the Shard Mines. Now get to pickin'!" A Pixie says.

"I, uh, 'm sure this was all just a big misunders—" Marco says, but he gets cut off by the Pixie hitting him with a whip.

*After a bit of chit-chat with the Pixie, things get out of hand and Ferguson gets dragged off to the throne room.*

"Looks like your friend's getting a bad case of pixie lung." A minotaur says.

"This is crazy! We have to find a way out of here and save Ferguson!" Marco says.

"Sorry. There's no way out. Not that I've seen—" A wizard says, you cut him off.

"What about that mine cart?" You say, pointing towards an empty minecart with a green 'EXIT' sign above it.

"But that's the bathroom." The wizard says.

"Like fried eggs." The minotaur says.

Ok this minotaur is mentally ill...  You think.

*You, Star, Marco, and Alfonzo climb into the cart.*

"Come on!" Star says.

"Guards! Seize them!" The Pixie with the whip says.

*The minotaur and wizard jump into the cart, and it speeds down the tracks. The Pixies go after you in a 2nd cart.*

(Time skip brought to you by my cat walking over my keyboard...)

*You and the Pixies that were chasing you end up in the throne room. Ferguson sits on a pile of pillows being served various foods.*

"Hey! I was just about to come rescue you guys!" Ferguson says.

"Ferguson! I was so worried!" Alfonzo says, hugging Ferguson.

"Yeah. Turns out they worship me here." 

Something seems off about all this... You think.

(AGAIN AMAZING INTUITION!)

*Six pixies carry Ferguson across the room.*

"And check out my new girlfriend. That's right, I did, I said "girlfriend."" Ferguson says, pointing to the Pixie Empress. You look at him in disgust.

"He calls me Sugar Wings" The Pixie Empress says.

"I am so happy you guys are here. You're just in time for my wedding!" Ferguson says.

"Are you two ready to swear your undying love for each other?" A pastor Pixie says.

"No! This is crazy! Ferguson, think about this! You're not ready for this kind of commitment! You're only fourteen! You still paint a face on your stomach and make it talk!" Marco says.

*Ferguson lifts up his shirt, showing the face on his stomach.*

"He has a point" Ferguson says with his stomach face.

"Empress, you're an amazing flying pixie lady and you're really cool, but... I didn't really think this through. I'm sorry. I can't marry you." Ferguson says.

"Hmm. Guards... kill them all." The Pixie Empress says.

(ALR HERE YOU GO, A SWORD AND A JETPACK FOR THE FIGHTING SCENE!)

*Star makes a sword and a jetpack for you with her wand, you take off, fighting Pixies in the air. The pixies attack the group with swords. Marco fights back with karate, and Star defends herself with her wand. Ferguson hides behind the wedding cake. He removes the Ferguson figurine from the top of the cake.*

"Fly free, little Ferg!" Ferguson says. Then he grabs the Pixie Empress figurine.

"And I am saving you for later." Ferguson says.

*You drop down from above, letting your sword fall on top of three Pixes that were attacking the wizard and the minotaur, successfully knocking out the Pixies.*

"Winter Storm Hyper Blow!" Star yells, trapping the Pixies in ice.

"Let's go!" You say, opening a dimensional portal with the scissors.

"No! I haven't killed you yet!" The Pixie Empress says.

"Rainbow Flytrap!" Star says, trapping the Pixie Empress and her guards in a rainbow-coloured flytrap.

"Oof!" The Pixies say.

*Star and Marco jump through the portal, Ferguson steps halfway through it.

"I still think you're cool!" Ferguson says. You then shove Ferguson through the portal, and step through it after him.

*Now back in Star's room, Star falls onto her bed.*

"That's it! I'm switching service providers!" Star says.

"Yeah, good call. Star, I feel bad. I think I may have ruined Ferguson's one chance at love. Maybe we are mess-up triplets." Marco says.

"Oh, Marco. That pixie didn't love Ferguson. She just wanted to eat him." Star says.

"I knew something was off!" You say.

(And i will end the chapter here.)

Aaand done! Another chapter! Sorry that it's way shorter than usual (About half the length of a normal chapter) but this was just a boring episode... (And i wrote it during class... I will also start on the next chapter during my next classes lol)
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Feedback and Ideas are welcome! Have a nice day/night!

-Author.

Time spent writing: 2 hours and 40 minutes.

Next chapter: Lobster Claws.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2M 99.6K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
194K 7K 64
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
1.4M 60.2K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman who escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, and if she was...
114K 3.2K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။