10k Smut Book

By 10kisbabey

i think you know what's going on More

A/N - This book is a drug trip
Over the Edge (Part One)

Holy F*ck (quite literally)

781 4 0
By 10kisbabey

"Please, please master please." he begged, trying to turn his head to you.

"I want you to watch yourself in that water, don't look away and don't speak or I may just have to push you under." you responded bending over him to whisper in his ear.

"Keep walking, I want to get out of here as soon as possible." Warren yelled as you were walking down the street in an old town that had been overrun by Z's.

"We're right behind you!" you yelled back while purposefully slowing down.

"Can we walk a little faster, I don't want Warren to yell at me" 10k whispered in your ear.

"Don't tell me what to do or we may have to have a repeat of last night, and then warren won't be the one yelling." you said while straightening your back to tower over him.

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am" he said staring at his feet.

You raise your hand to move his face towards you, and seeing the tears in his eyes you start to pull him off to the side while yelling some excuse about seeing movement in the building. It isn't until you are inside that you realize you've just pulled 10k into an abandoned church. You slowly let go of his hand to check for surrounding Z's but when you come back you see him sitting in a pew whimpering. You walk over to comfort him and see what's wrong but the closer you start to see the quick movement of his right arm. As a smile forms on your face you slowly sneak up behind him.

"You having fun, there? Like knowing God can see you being such a fucking slut?" you whisper in his ear. He whines high in his throat and you can hear the soft break in his voice.

"Yeah, or maybe you just like being a disrespectful little whore." He tries to answer but as soon as his mouth is open you put your fingers in it, so all he can do is moan.

"I'll take that as a yes, but you don't need God to think that of you, I already do. What with your little stunt yesterday?" you say loud enough that if anyone had been there they would have immediately looked your way.

"But it's fine, masters already forgiven you for that." You pause to take a deep breath and slowly inch your hand up to his neck." What you pulled earlier on the other hand, I'm still not over."

"I'm sorry, please master." he whined with his eyes shut and his chest moving quickly.

"Please what, please leave me alone, please fuck me." you lean closer and growl in his ear. "Please what?"

"Please master, fuck me, anything, please." he whimpers out.

"Go lean over the baptism pool" seeing his confused look you decide to explain. "I want you to see yourself as I fuck you."

You see him nearly trip over himself in his rush to make you happy. You can hear him start to whine as you slowly walk your way to him, dragging your fingers across the pews as you went. You break the silence telling him to strip, the echo of the statement shocking both you and him. With shaking hands he slowly pulls off all of his clothes until he is left in just his underwear.

"Aw, the whore wants to be a smartass, I meant naked and you know it." you growl into his ear.

"I'm sorry master, please don't leave." He whines out looking like he is about to start crying again.

"Even if I was planning on leaving you whining like a whore isn't gonna help keep me here, but its ok because I wasn't planning on leaving." You lower your voice and get close enough he can feel your breath on his neck.

 "Going a little rougher than necessary - yes, but leaving - not in a million years. Who could leave such a pathetic slut to fend for themselves. Couldn't even make yourself cum, you would die of frustration in two days."

"Couldn't live without you master. Please, fuck me, please!" he begs, eyes close and cheeks flushed.

You turn him around so he is facing you and start to kiss from his ear down to the edge of his underwear, him begging the whole time. On your knees in front of him you finally notice the wet spot on the front of his boxers, and slowly begin to lick over it. As soon as your tongue leaves your mouth you can hear the whine of confusion that comes out of his throat.

"Please just take them off, I can't handle the teasing much longer" He begs with tears running down his face.

"First of all, you are not the one in charge here, do not tell me what to do" you pause to lick the front of his boxers and begin to pull them off while looking up at him. "And second, you can and will handle as much teasing as I want and we both know it. Just for that I'm going to take my sweet time."

You tap his calf to have him step out of his boxers and begin to kiss from the middle of his thigh up to his stomach while purposefully avoiding his dick. You hear his crying get louder and look up from his dripping cock to see him leaning against the baptism pool sobbing. Finally taking pity on him you lick from the base of his cock and circle the tip with your tongue. You put your lips around the tip and softly suck. You then begin to hollow and release your cheeks over and over again hoping to hear the moan he let out the first time. You slowly start to slide your mouth down until you can feel his cock in your throat and begin to swallow repeatedly knowing that it always makes him come.

"Master please let me come, please." he barely makes it through his begging without sobbing.

"Go ahead, but it definitely won't be the last." you walk away from him and grab the communion cup and twirl the stem between your fingers. "We will stop once this is full or you are coming dry, not a second before."

"Yes master, whatever you want" He says with his head bowed and cheeks flushed.

"This isn't about what I want, This is the way you are going to ask for forgiveness from God. And don't you dare complain, you were the one who decided he wanted to get off in a church."

You get back on your knees and begin to pull slowly on his hard cock, getting him as close to the edge as you can before you stop. You wait until he stops whining to finally pull hard and fast and milk everything you can out of his cock into the cup. When you get back to your feet with the gup still in hand, you hold it out to him.

"How many more times do you think we will need to fill this up? I would say about three, and we know you can handle that so we shouldn't have any problems." You say watching his eyes widen. "Don't look so scared, you've done more before"

You see him open his mouth to speak, but all that comes out is sobs and whimpers. You mockingly pout your lip at him before rolling your eyes and grabbing his hips to turn him around and bend him over the baptism pool. Racing over to your backpack, you pull out the tiny bag labeled for emergencies only. It was only labeled that to keep everyone else from finding out that all it really held was lube and a couple small toys. You pull the lube out and put a good amount on it knowing you aren't going to take the time to prep him.

"Still stretched enough from last night, yeah?" you whisper with your mouth on his ear.

"Yes, please master, just want you." he whimpers out sobbing between each word.

If you couldn't see how hard he was you would probably be concerned that he was in pain, but with the steady beads of precum emerging from the tip you know better. Knowing he is still sore from last night's punishment, you carefully push your cock in his ass. As soon as your hips connect with his ass, he is collapsing and putting all of his weight on the edge of the pool. You don't give him time to adjust and just start thrusting. As you hear his whines get higher and louder you know he is about to come. You are about to speed up to push him over but he moans out the word harder. Just 'harder', no 'please master' or anything.

You slow your hips to the point of almost stopping and you can hear him cry, but you know that if he isn't punished he won't learn. You smack his ass five times and he mutters out thankyou master after each like a good boy. When all that is heard is your breathing and the slow rhythm of your skin against his, you slowly begin to speed up again. As you quickly thrust in and out of him, he begins to incoherently beg to cum.

"Like I said earlier, cum when you want but we aren't stopping." you say, still thrusting.

"Thank you master, thank you for letting me cum"

"Do not thank me, pray and thank god for letting you receive pleasure in his house. I want you to pray through your orgasm. Do not even think about stopping or saying Amen until you have cum and given him another offering in his cup."

As soon as you finish the sentence he begins his prayer, mumbling out 'thank you's between cries and whimpers. You gradually speed up your thrusts and start aiming for his prostate. When you hear his prayer and breathing stop just to come back with a moan that echoes around the sanctuary you know you've found it, and begin to push into it harder every time you thrust. Once you see all of his muscles tense and suddenly relax you know he has come again and look down to see the cup almost half full.

"Good job, you can stop praying now. You can take two more, can't you?" you announce once his eyes look refocused.

"Yes master, I can take it." he whispers, his voice wrecked from his last orgasm.

"It wouldn't really matter if you thought you could or not, I would make you." you lean closer to his ear "Sluts must atone for their sins after all."

Not wanting to overwhelm him you purposefully avoid his prostate but continue the quick thrusts chasing your own orgasm. Five minutes filled with little sobs and whimpers from 10k later, he is coming into the cup again and you are not far behind, working both you and him through your orgasms. Once you both come down from your highs you turn him around and run your eyes over his face. You aren't sure if you've seen anything more beautiful, his glazed eyes and bitten red lips are perfectly balanced with the red of his cheeks that has spread to his ears and down his chest.

Seeing how out of it he is you get to your knees and let him lean his weight on the pool. Knowing he is already overstimulated you slowly lick from the insides of his thighs to his stretched hole. As soon as your tongue slips in you feel his knees buckle and his hands grab your hair. Usually you would reprimand him, but you are too busy cleaning your cum out of him and trying to get him to come for the last time, when his hands tighten even further, you pull away and grab the communion cup and jerk him off making sure to milk everything you can out of him.

When he finally relaxes you stand and pick him up to carry him to a pew in the front. You sit down and pull him into your lap, holding him as close as you can. Once you realize he folded his clothes and placed them on the pew you are sitting on, you slowly begin to redress him while still whispering comforting words. As soon as he is fully dressed you slowly pull his head out of the crook of your neck.

"Come back to me baby, I need you to come back for master." you try to get his attention.

"Feels warm and fuzzy, 'm cozy" he mumbles out still in subspace.

"I know sweety, but master misses you, wanna see your pretty little eyes again" you whisper into his ear.

He hums in response slowly looking into your eyes and beginning to focus more. When he is finally fully out of subspace you both begin to stand to actually look around the church and see if you can find supplies. You end up finding a coupled gallons of water and about four bottles of communion wine, which turns out to be rose. You also find the stash of goldfish for the kids and sleeping bags they keep in the back.

As you are making your way back to the front doors, you point out the communion cup and tell him to take it to the altar so that there it can be a proper offering. He blushes, but follows orders and carefully carries it up to the altar and kneels to set it next to the candles. When he walks back to you, you walk outside of the church, and see warren and the others walking to you.

"How long have you been waiting?" You ask as you get closer to them, worried they were gonna assume something was going on and embarrass 10k.

"Not long, we ran into some trouble up ahead and came back to see if you were okay." Warren respond gesturing down the road and rolling her eyes at doc and murphy's conversation.

"We're fine, found about 30 Z's, but got some supplies before we came back." you responded.

"Okay, then lets get on our way. There's a bigger town about ten miles north that should have supplies or places to stay." Warren says as everyone begins to slowly walk to the truck.

"That was a close call, we may need to be a little quicker next time," you lean down to whisper to 10k, who hums in agreement as he curls further into your side.

You are all laughing and talking as you are walking, but you are still concerned about what had bothered 10k so much before you dragged him into the church and you were not letting that go anytime soon. You just had to wait until you had some time alone where you could sit down and talk so that you could comfort him. You just hoped it wasn't something big, not because it would be an inconvenience but because you didn't want to have to put his issues on the back burner. You don't know if you could really be focused on fighting when you knew he was hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
182K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...