The Fifth Joker (Impractical...

By sarahlee100

Michaela May Wilder is just a normal woman. Once she meets her neighbor, Brian Quinn, her life becomes so muc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Missing Cat
Chapter 2 - Meeting Brian
Chapter 3 - I Promise
Chapter 4 - Learning about Q
Chapter 5 - Meeting the Guys
Chapter 6 - Friends
Chapter 7 - Guest Star
Chapter 9 - What do you think?
Chapter 10 - I like that
Chapter 11 - Strange conversation
Chapter 12 - Game of destruction
Chapter 13 - Perfect Day
Chapter 14 - Stupid Feelings
Chapter 15 - Not So Meaningless Sex
Chapter 16 - Boyfriend
Chapter 17 - Strip High Five
Chapter 18 - Early Mornings
Chapter 19 - Greased Frightening
Chapter 20 - Awkward situations
Chapter 21 - The Help He Needs
Chapter 22 - Pizza and Movies
Chapter 23 - No Apologies
Chapter 24 - Secrets and Surprises
Chapter 25 - Please
Chapter 26 - A Little Help From My Friends
Chapter 27 - You Still Love Him?
Chapter 28 - Lazy Day
Chapter 29 - The Dream
Chapter 30 - Livin' on a Prayer
Chapter 31 - Peanut
Chapter 32 - Not Together
Chapter 33 - Movies and Couples
Chapter 34 - Mother's Day
Chapter 35 - Answer Truthfully
Chapter 36 - I Love You
Chapter 37 - Deal
Chapter 38 - Kisses
Chapter 39 - Ready
Chapter 40 - The Date
Chapter 41 - Normal
Chapter 42 - MiQuinnla
Chapter 43 - Christmas
Chapter 44 - Are You Sure?
Chapter 45 - She's Finally Here
Chapter 46 - Families and Fights
Chapter 47 - Kiss me

Chapter 8 - Action!

5K 76 13
By sarahlee100

I awake to the sound of my alarm clock playing Metallica's Trapped Under Ice. I let the music play as I look for something to wear. Q said to just keep it casual. I decide on a pair of grey jeans and a blue flowy top. I walk into the bathroom and apply a bit of makeup and I curl my hair.

I jog downstairs and look for something to eat for breakfast. As usual, I eat eggs and drink my daily dose of coffee. Once I finish, I head over to Q's house. I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Michaela!" Q yells and pulls me in for a hug.

I hug him back and say "Hey, Q!"

"So," he pulls out of the hug and looks at me in the eyes. "You excited?"

"Yeah, but I'm also nervous. I don't know if you've noticed but I'm kind of freaking out," I say.

"Why?" he asks.

"I'm going out in front of a bunch of people purposely embarassing myself." I say. "Someone could punch me. And what if I don't do well and-"

"Michaela," he interupts. "You're going to be great. Just be yourself, everyone will love you," he says grabbing onto my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. I stared in his eyes and started to relax.

"Thanks, Q," I breathe.

"C'mon, let's go to the studio," he says. We walk outside and into his car. He pulls out of the driveway and out on the street on the way to the studio. We talk and share a few jokes along the way and arrive on set about twenty minutes later. We find the other guys and they all greet me in a hug.

"Hey, Michaela!" Sal yells.

"Hey!" I yell back.

"So, are you ready to be on Impractical Jokers?" Joe asks me.

I take a big breathe in and say "Yeah." The guys show me around the set and introduce me to people. They then bring me over to the director.

"Pete?" Q says to the director, who I guess is named Pete. He looks up from what he was doing and his eyes travel around the group until they land on me.

"Ah, you must be the lovely Michaela the four of them have been telling me about," he smiles. "I'm Pete."

"Hello," I shake his hand.

"So, are you ready to be a joker for the day?" he asks.

"Yes," I say with a huge smile. I'm going to be a joker. He starts to explain the show and shows me the basics. He explains everything I need to know about the show. He then brings me to a changing room and gives me an outfit.

"You guys will be dentists today. You have to wear these scrubs," he explains. I nod and go into the changing room. When I come out, I'm wearing a pair of blue scrubs. 

"You ready, Michaela?" Pete asks.

I take a deep breath. "Yes I am." We get to the dentist office and all of the cameras are set up and everyone is ready to start filming. I find the guys and they all greet me with hugs. I was told everything I have to say and we all rehearse together.

"Okay everyone," Pete says and claps. "Welcome to our second season of Impractical Jokers! We will start filming in two minutes!" I start getting really nervous and begin to hyperventilate.

"Michaela, look at me," Q says and grabs my shoulders. "Calm down. Like I said before, you will do amazing. Just look into my eyes. It will all be okay." As I stare into his eyes, I start to calm down. It always works. Finally, I'm back to normal and Q lets go of me and gives me a smile.

"You good?" he asks. I nod. "Good."

"Okay everybody! Positions!" Pete yells. I look at Q and he nods at me. We all set up in front of the cameras and I take a deep breath.

"Ready? And, ACTION," Pete yells.

"Everybody is afraid of the dentist" Q starts.

"And today, the should be," Joe contines.

"That's because we are working as dental assistants at Paramount Oral Surgery and we got to help patients out," Murr says as he stuffs a cotton ball in Sal's mouth.

"Helping them by doing and saying what we're told by the others," Sal says.

"And if you refuse, you lose," Q says. Those guys and their rhyming.

"But this episode, we won't be alone," Joe says. Shit. Well here comes my introduction.

"Yes. Today we are joined with our very good friend..." Murr says.

"Michaela May Wilder!" they all say simultaniously. I pop up from the floor and into the shot of the camera.

"Hello!" I say with a goofy smile on my face. They all chuckle as I fully stand up. 

"Are you ready, Michaela?" Q asks.

"Let's get it on!" I say rather loudly. Sal spits his cotton ball into Murr's face and we all laugh.

"And, CUT! Good job guys!" Pete says. I then get escorted to a back office with a TV and microphone where we will be telling the guys, and me, what we have to do. We set up there and Pete explains everything I have to do. It's Q's turn first. He sets goes into the office and I see him on the screen. He pretends to type on the computer. What is he doing?

"Alright everybody. Get ready! And, Action!" Pete yells. Q continues to type on the computer.

"What are you doing?" Murr laughs into the microphone.

"I'm looking official so when they walk in it looks like I'm doing something," he says.

"You're totally messing this whole computor system up," Joe jokes. Q then looks at the computer confused and raises his hands.

"You just deleted someone's wisdom tooth file," I decide to speak. There's then a knock at the door and Q yells for them to come in. 

"Just finishing up. One moment. Please have a seat. AAAND send. Good, got that email out," Q says as a middle aged man walks in and sits on the dentist chair.

"You taking the stitches out or are they going to dissolve?" the man asks Q.

"Thae doctor will definitely make a determination on that. I'm just here to get you up and started," he responds. I will never be able to do this. 

"So I was at Atlantic City for the weekend and everybody's eating stake and I'm eating crab cakes," the man laughs. We all laugh.

"Tell him that's not your worst story about crabs," Joe orders. I stifle a laugh.

"God fucking crab cakes. Umm, that's not my worst story involing crabs in Atlantic City if you know what I mean," Q slaps the guy's shoulder. The guy starts laughing pretty hard causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Alright, so," Q says as he picks up a small vacuum-looking instument.

"Q," Sal says. "Take that suction wand and suck your own face." I'm starting to get this now.

"Okay so how long did you have the procedure?" Q asks as he hesitantly sucks his face with the wand. The guy looks at him with a confused face as Q sucks his own eyelid with the wand causing us all to laugh.

"Q, time to get a little more intimate," Murr says.

"I like wearing the scrubs because it makes me look like a nurse," Joe makes Q say. Q hesitantly repeats what Joe said.

"And everyone wants to bang a nurse," Joe says. Q repeats and the man looks uncomfortable. I let out a laugh. The man just takes off his glasses and gives them to Q which he puts down. 

"Let me take a look at the stitches real quick," Q repeats what Murr says. He stakes a stick and puts it in the man's mouth. "Say 'Ah'."

"I want to kiss you so bad right now," Sal says. Q looks up and smiles while shaking his head. I laugh with the other guys. 

"I just want to go get that doctor so bad right now," Q says which makes him lose. It's now Sal's turn.

"Oh my God, I'm so nervous," Sal says in the dentist office.

"You don't know how anything works," Murr laughs.

"I don't even know what I'm doing," Sal paces around the room. "I don't know what the first thing to do is." He then walks over to the phone and puts it against his ear. The door opens and  man walks in. "Uh. pull it," Sal says and hangs up. We all laugh at him. Sal recieves his chart and the man takes a seat. "So you're here for an extraction confrontation," he says and starts to recline the chair back a little bit.

I work up the courage to finally speak up. "Just recline the chair as far as it can go," I order Sal. He starts talking to the guy as he reclines the chair further. "Bring the chair closer to the ceiling," I say. Sal starts moving the chair around and we all go into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Sal starts to crack up a bit. "Keep the chair moving the whole time," I say. The chair starts to go really far back and Sal loses it. We all laugh like crazy as the man is practically upside down. Sal then puts the stick in his mouth but continues to laugh. Sal laughs so hard and ends up leaving the room.

"I can't do it. I can't do it," Sal repeats as he comes into the room we're all in. We're all laughing hysterically.  Sal gets a thumbs down. After Joe and Murr, It's my turn.

I walk into the room and look around. I have no idea what to do.

"What the fuck. Oh my God," I say. The guys laugh at me and I send a look to the camera. I walk over to the desk and pretend to write things on a paper. There's a knock at the door and I yell at them to come in. A teenage girl comes in and a chart gets handed to me. I look through the chart.

"Okay, so you're here to get stitches," I state and she nods. I recline the chair back and ask her to open her mouth.

"Okay Michaela. Keep asking her questions and when she starts talking, tell her to be quiet," Q tells me. I let out a breath. I put the stick it her mouth trying to look professional.

"So how did this happen exactly?"  I ask her.

"Well, I uh," She says. 

"I will ask you not to speak please," I say. She looks confused but doesn't say anything. I can hear the guys laughing in my ear.

"So how long ago did this happen?" I ask.

"It was just," she starts but I interupt.

"Please don't talk while I have this in your mouth," I say. The guys just keep on laughing.

"When was the last time you were at the dentist?" I ask.

"Well," she starts but I interupt her again.

"I won't ask you again, please do not talk," I say. I then take the stick out of her mouth and wheel my chair over to the table of tools.

"Michaela, act like you have no idea what any of the tools are," Sal says. Oh God. I take a breathe and pick up a tool from the table.

"What..." I trail off as I hold it up a tool. "The fuck is this?" I say to myself but loud enough for her to hear as I examine one of the tools. I hear the guys laughing again.

"Just randomly fall asleep," Joe says. Fuck How do I do this? I pick up another tool and drop it. I bend in my chair to pick it up but end up laying in a sleeping position. I then pretend to sleep and I begin to snore a little. They all laugh even harder and I hear Murr say "She has no idea what to do."

"Good job, Michaela. You won the challenge," I hear Sal say.

A little while later we're at a movie theatre and we are working at a consession stand. We all take our turns and nobody loses. Only Sal and Q are on the loser board. We did a few more challenges but in the end, Sal lost and I only had one thumbs down. Stupid blog challenge. The guys told me that we're making Sal dig through elephant poop. Oh this will be great.

We get set up in front of the cameras and we start rolling.

"Oh, boy," Q rubs his hands together excitedly. "We are at the state fair Meadowlands for Sal's punishment and I have never been more excited in my life. Sal, do you remember last season when we made youn pick up dog poop as your punishment?"

Sal gulps but responds. "Yes."

"Well now we've gone bigger and better. Say hello to Beula!" Joe says and points to an elephant.

"Behind us is a huge pile of elephant poop. We've hidden something in the poop that's very important to you," Murr explains. 

"When Sal showed up today, we stole his car keys and decided to hide them in the elephant poop," I finish and laugh.

Sal stands over the poop as we all chant for him to find the keys. He starts to gag as he looks through the poop. We all laugh at him as he looks through the poop. Little does he know that Joe actually has the keys. He starts to freak out and we laugh even harder. 

As he gets deeper, Joe says "Oh, was I suposed to put the keys in there?" Sal starts swearing and we laugh even harder. 

"So all that was," Murr says.

"For nothing!" we all yell. Sal chases us with his poop-covered hand in the air. I let out a small scream as Sal runs up but Q grabs my arm and pulls me with him to safety. Sal puts his hands on Joe's face and Joe doesn't even flinch. It was so hard not to laugh.

"CUT! That's a wrap!" Pete yells. Everyone claps and the guys come and give me a hug, except for Sal who was still covered in poop.

"Good job, Michaela," Murr sayd

"Yeah, you were amazing," Q says and pulls me in for a hug.

"Thanks, guys," I smile.

"No really, you were awesome! It felt like you've always been on the show," Murr says as Pete walks up with a grin plastered on his face.

"Well, you can all go home now. Great job today, guys. And Michaela, you did really good. I'm happy you were here," he says and pats me on the back.

"Thanks, Pete," I say.

"Hey, we should all hang out tomorrow," Joe says.

"I can't. I have work tomorrow," I say sadly.

"Aww, really?" Sal asks.

"Yeah. I really don't want to go. I hate it. I wish I could quit so I could just hang out with you guys all the time," I respond.

"Well why don't you quit?" Murr asks.

"I need a job and it's all I can get," I say.

"Well that's okay. Maybe another time," Murr says. We all go home after that. On the way home, Q and I talk about the episode. We then pull up to his house and get out of the car.

"Thanks for today, Q. It was so much fun," I say Q and hug him again.

"It was really no problem. I'm actually amazed with how well you did. I told you they would love you," Q says and gives me a kiss on top of my head. 

"Thanks a lot. Bye, Q."

"Bye, Michaela," Q says and walks inside his house. I can't believe I was on Impractical Jokers... and they all loved me! I actually did well! This was such an amazing day. Only if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

A/N New chapter! I really have no idea how the episodes are filmed and how any of it works but I'm going to keep writing it like this. There are parts of the episodes I will make up and other parts will be used by my character (A.K.A their lines, challenges, etc.) I'm actually so happy with how this story is going (I thought it would be way worse haha) and I'm so shocked that I already have over 400 views. Sorry for any mistakes and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 221 28
Cecelia Darson has suffered from eating disorders and depression for the majority of her time in high school. She's always the butt of the joke. She'...
44.4K 1.6K 39
"Being in love was never a Mistake." Michael Clifford Fanfiction • AU ⓒ laijoon | 2014. All Rights Reserved.
4.3K 97 39
Jamie Irwin and her brother have a harsh life. But, what happens when she meets her brother's best friend, Luke? How will Ashton take it. What happen...
36.3K 833 22
Leia is Michaels little sister. Shes traveling on tour with her brothers band 5 Seconds Of Summer. She has known the others for a year now and is rea...