𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

27.8K 850 2.4K
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

if you saw me publish the chapter earlier, no you didn't❤️.

;)

Ginny left for her date an hour ago, she looked different. Her hair was styled with added extensions and she was finally wearing a skirt. Hunter picked her up in a sleek, black car.

I never thought I'd see the day where Ginny would go on a date. Hunter was the first guy to look at her in that way, the others wouldn't spare her a glance. At least she's finally coming out of her shell.

Mom was on her balcony with Ellen, smoking. She stole weed from Marcus and they mutually decided smoking it was better than letting their children smoke it. Austin was in his room, doing what ever a nine-year-old boy does.

I was trying to hang up some posters in my room when a thud came from Ginny's room... her supposedly empty room.

I was not about to fight a ghost so I didn't bother leaving my room. Until I heard another thud, much louder than the one before.

Arming myself with a coat hanger, I tiptoed into her room, ready to swing at whatever was in there. But I froze.

Marcus was sitting on her bed, scrolling aimlessly on his phone.

"Marcus? Why are you in Ginny's room? She's not home." I dropped my arms to my sides, placing the hanger on her dresser.

"Ginny's room? I thought this was your room." He patted the spot next to him, "Come sit."

Avoiding his eyes, I sat next to him, thighs touching. He put two fingers beneath my chin, lifting my head so we were face to face, "I know you saw Ginny kiss me the other day."

"Yeah, I did, you don't have explain yourself to me. It's not we're together or anything." I replied.

He softly squeezed the fingers that were still holding my chin, "I just don't want you getting the wrong idea about us. She kissed me because— well, I still don't know why, but I pushed her off before it got worse. It's just that I know I like you and I don't wanna mess things up cause you're funny and pretty, really pretty, and when you smoked with me, it was the best high I've ever had and I've been high many, many, many, ma-"

I covered his mouth with my hand to stop him from rambling anymore. Maintaining eye contact I carefully took my hand off of his mouth, "It's fine. Trust me."

He looked like he wanted to say something else but was holding back. His eyes flickered down to my lips as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip. Leaning in he pressed his lips against mine, testing the waters.

I cupped his nape, pressing him back to me. This time our lips met in the middle, connecting with one another. His lips were soft and inviting, the faint, bitter taste of weed enchanted me.

He grabbed my waist, lifting me on his lap to straddle him. I ran my fingers through his hair, dragging my tongue across his plump bottom lip.

He got the message parting his lips so I could slide my tongue between them. Our tongues danced as I softly nipped at his bottom lip. Sloppily kissing his neck, his hands squeezed my waist causing a soft moan to fall from my lips. Trailing kisses back to his lips, he groaned into my mouth when I slightly tightened my grip in his hair.

Deepening the kiss, he pulled me closer, allowing his hand to wander up my T-shirt. Feather touches explored the curve of my waist before grasping at my butt.

"So fucking sexy." He moaned, reattaching our lips.

Right when I was about to push him onto the bed, the sound of a car door closing followed by two familiar voices drifted through her room.

"Wait. Did you hear that?" I pushed myself off of him before peeping through Ginny's curtains. She was standing by Hunter's car, awkwardly hugging him.

"Shit. Ginny's here, you need to leave, like right now." I grabbed his hand pushing him towards the window.

"I can't, I'm pretty sure she would notice me hanging out of her window."

I panicked, "Follow me."

Grabbing his hand, he intertwined our fingers, "Already taking me to your room, Princess? You move fast."

"Shut up and get rid of that stupid smirk. Nothing about this is amusing." I dragged him into my room, shutting the door behind me, "Just stay in here and don't make a sound. Not. A. Peep."

He locked his lips with an imaginary key and handed it to me.

"Thanks?" I smiled.

Three knocks echoed around the room, "Hey Y/N, are you in there? I have so much to tell you. I'm pretty sure Hunter wanted to kiss m—Ugh, I'm coming in."

We froze as Ginny began to turn the doorknob, oblivious to Marcus' presence.

"Wait! I'm changing, give me a second." I pushed Marcus into my closet, running over to my bed, "Uhm, you can come in now."

The door burst open revealing Ginny with a sly smile on her face. She told me about her date and I tried to focus but I couldn't stop thinking about Marcus. Not only did he say he liked me, we kissed and now he's hiding in my closet.

I wonder how far it would've gone if Ginny didn't disturb us.

"Well, this was fun but I should probably change out of these clothes." Ginny yawned.

"Yeah you should, I'll come get you for dinner." I basically shoved her out the door, "Mom's not here tonight so I'll probably order something."

"Oh, uh, sure." She walked into her room and shut the door.

"Marcus. Marcus, come out. She's gone." Nothing.

I groaned tiptoeing to the closet. Marcus was sitting on the floor of the closet, head resting against the wall closest to him.

"Hey." I gently tapped his shoulder.

His eyes fluttered open, taking in his surroundings, "She's gone?"

"Yeah, let's go."

"Wait," He pulled me down, landing directly on his lap, "Your number?"

He removed one of the hands on my waist to retrieve his phone. After inputting my number, his hand caught my throat, pulling me in for one final kiss.

It was short and sweet, his lips upturned as they met mine. His smile deepened once he felt me kiss back harder.

I pulled back, "Not again, you have to go before we get caught."

"I'm going, I'm going."

———————————————

Marcus left a couple of hours ago and I went straight to bed. The sneaking around drained my energy. Between school, my mental health and all this family drama, I was exhausted. Ready to go to sleep and never wake up again. Not dying, just a really long, uninterrupted nap.

Buried beneath my blankets, I scrolled through social media seeing what the people from my old schools was up to. Many of them gave me their Instagrams so I could catch up with them, but the second I stepped out of that school, I had no intention of talking to them again.

The sound of my window opening and closing would've scared me if I didn't know a certain boy who had a passion for climbing into houses.

"Hey, I got the right room this time." He treaded towards my bed, "Nice room by the way."

"What are you even doing here? You literally left hours ago."

"You didn't respond to my texts, I got worried so here I am." He slid off his shoes and laid down beside me, resting his head on my second pillow.

"I was sleeping. You couldn't wait 5 hours?"

"I could but I have something I need to do."

"Wha—"

Closing the gap between us, he pulled my body against his, slotting my lips onto his. His kiss started slow and soft, quickly turning rough. His hands roamed up and down my body, touching whatever he could get his hands on.

I was quick to tangled my fingers in his silky hair, unknowingly tugging him closer, a soft moan shared between us. His tongue slipped between my lips, easily dominating mine.

Double tapping my side, I lifted my hips allowing him to pull down my shorts whilst I waited to pull his shirt off.

He backed away, a string of saliva connecting our lips, "Are you sure about this? You don't have to if you don't want to."

Eager to feel him, I nodded my head, pulling him towards me for the last time that night.

———————————————

Heavily panting, Marcus rolled onto the opposite side of the bed. Still gripping my hand, he pressed a small kiss on my knuckles before reaching over to grab his boxers.

"I have to get going but I'll call you tomorrow. I was thinking, if you wanted, we could walk to school together."

"Yeah, I would like that."

Throwing his shirt over his head, he kissed my cheek one last time before leaving.

What just happened?

———————————————

so yeah🤠 enjoy i guess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 116 11
All rights go to the Netflix show Ginny and Georgia, the songs used in the show, and the songs credited in the story to play over certain scenes in t...
91.5K 2.5K 30
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾... "𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗌, 𝖺𝗇�...
77.3K 2.4K 25
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❝In which Ginny's 'perfect' twin sister catches the eye of the boy she likes.❞ *SLOW UPDATES* Ginny & Georgia Fanfic M...
15K 248 16
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 , 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞...