THE SECOND GREAT ANGEL (snipe...

By NIO-NIO-NIO

What happens when another great angel looses all her abilities and joins the rag tag group that saved her? Wi... More

Some context!
Out with the old
In with the new
Something borrowed
Something blue
Two birds
With one stone
Raise
โœจTHANK YOUโœจ
My own woman
Find Myself

Break away

2.5K 82 42
By NIO-NIO-NIO

Waking up after my two hour nap was more tiring than running across the suspension bridges at full speed. "Y/n cmon we're leaving soon" I heard a low voice say. "Yuuu, five more minutes" I said sitting up and subconsciously hugging his arm still half asleep. "No, no more minutes cmon" I groaned again. "Mmmh but I hurt" I moaned being gently shaken off of his arm. He didn't say anything but he did hold my chin and raise my head up a little, that was enough to make me wake up faster. "Actually that's pretty valid. "Yuri come look at this" he called her over as both looked at my neck.

"Hey what are you both doing?" I asked. "Ok y/n I think you should stay behind and rest" I looked at yuri then Yu "wait but why I feel fine" Yuka sighed. "Just go take a shower, I'll stay here with y/n, you Ein, Mayuko and kuon should all go help Rikuya out" yuri nodded gathering everyone up and telling them what was about to go in. I was still so confused, what was wrong? Why were they leaving me and Yu out of the battle. "Hey.. sniper" he looked down. "Hmm?" I scratched my chin. "Why are they all leaving us behind? What's wrong?" I asked fiddling with my fingers. "Well, if you find a mirror, you'll understand the cause for concern... do you remember anything from hibernation?" I shook my head and thought.

"Well, I fuzzily remember the masked version of myself being there and telling me something, I just don't remember what" I tried my best to remember what happened but nothing came of it. "Hmm, I see. Well the long and short of it, kuon and I went inside your brain, the masked you was strangling your conciseness to try and end the hibernation early. When we went in I ended up getting thrown about too, but it's over now, you've got complete control and you're gonna be ok"he put an arm round my shoulder as the others left and I sadly leaned into him. I still didn't know what was wrong, why couldn't I come along?

"Again, you should go take a shower, I'll sit outside in case you need anything, alright" I blushed softly. "Oh- ok then, thanks Yu" he nodded and grabbed a towel from the next room, walking with me to the bathroom and passing me the towel through the door. "Take your time" he commented gently closing the door behind him. Still confused I took off my shoes, jacket and opened my shirt. That was when I looked in the mirror. "OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL?!" He poked his head in covering his eyes with one gloved hand. "H-hey, everything all right?" I swivelled around and took his hand away from his face. "No! Look at this damn bruise!" I whined motioning to my neck.

It was true, the moment I looked in the mirror I saw that my masked self strangling my conscience turned out to bruise my neck in the shape of two large hands. I stumbled back to the mirror grazing my fingers over the bruise and seething at how much just a gentle touch did. "It hurts so much, before it was just a small ache, like a sore throat but it hurts so much when I touch it" I mumbled. I turned to Yu who had sore covered his eyes with this hand. "Hey! You can look you know, Not like I'm naked" he hummed. "Yeah but you're also showing of your bra" he commented keeping his eyes covered. "I know that, but damn, I thought I knew you well enough, already" I teased slowly bringing his hand back down.

He overted his gaze from me. "You're so tense, jeez, loosen up a bit" I commented flicking the forhead of his mask. ".... right" he mumbled shutting the door behind him and calling through. "If anything happens let me know" I sighed in disappointment. I already knew he was a gentleman but jeez he was so proper. Oh well, I couldn't blame him for feeling uncomfortable, I don't know his situation. I took off my shirt and hat folding everything and putting it on the toilet seat ready for when I got out. Humming, I took off my panties and bra stepping into the hot waster and sighing at the slight burn on my skin. "Feels good" I mumbled as I let the water run through my hair.

I went to grab the shampoo realising I hadn't brought it with me.... s h I t... this time I was actually naked. "Uhh, Hey yuu!" I called. He cracked the door open again with his hand covering his eyes again. I covered myself with the shower curtain peeking my head out from it. "Uhh, I forgot the wash stuff, can you pass it to me?" I could see him visibly stiffen a little "uh, alright, where'd you put em?"
"They're all in a box in the back room, you can choose the scent it's up to you" I heard him humm an ok and I just stood in the shower feeling the water and the steam, ruffling my hair in the shower to let the water completely cover it.

Sniper mask PoV

What was she thinking, she's too carefree, let's just get her soap and  get this over with. Going into the back room from before looking in the box she told me about. "Hmm, let's see what the scents are" I picked up a blue, a green and a red bottle. "Fresh vanilla.... peppermint... and oh, lavender and peony... which one did she want again? She told me to pick? What was that supposed to mean? Is this some sort of memory test? Has she told me what scent she likes before?.... hmm" stressing over the scents he just picked up the vanilla scented soaps and the strawberry shampoo. "That should do" I went back to the bathroom knocking on the door. "I've got your things....." I heard her voice from the other side of the door where the shower was. "Alright do you mind bringing them in?" Damn this girl has no dignity.... but it can't be that bad right? "Alright" I cracked the door open seeing her covering herself with the shower curtain.

I sighed in relief walking over and handing her the soaps. "Don't forget next time, are those scents good for you?" I asked turning around again so she had her privacy. "Mhm, they're perfect thank you"

Regular PoV

I suddenly got a devious idea. "Oh before you leave one more thing..." he turned his head slightly in my direction as I got ready to attack. "Huh what is it?" I put on my most innocent voice. "Do you mind checking the back of my neck for the bruise? I don't know how far it goes" he took a deep breath. "Uh, sure" and just as he turned around I used my hand to flick water at his mask. "Hah! Gotcha" he stumbled back a little taking off his mask for a moment to wipe off the places the water had gotten past. "Hey, that wasn't exactly fair was it?" I giggled. "You still fell for it though" I chuffed drawing the curtain again and rubbing the shampoo into my hair. I could hear that he didn't leave yet though, I blushed at the thought of him showering with me.

Wait why would that thought even cross my mind? I shook the thought away as much as I could taking the body wash and washing myself, the vanilla was so fresh and sweet smelling. "Mmm" I hummed at the smell. "Huh? You say something?" I jumped, I completely forgot he was in the room with me. "Oh uhhhh. Nope, this just smells really good, that's all" I awkwardly laughed as I finished up in the shower, stopping the water and draining my hair out. "Hey, Yu? Do you mind handing me that towel?" I poked my arm out from beside the shower curtain ready to grab the towel, and soon enough I felt it on my hand bringing it back to wrap myself in it. I tucked the towel in itself so it'd stay up and held it for extra support stepping out for my clothes. Yu was in the corner looking at the wall. "Huh? You ok?" I asked. He had his arms crossed.

"I'm fine just waiting" I shrugged drying myself off and putting on my clothes. I tapped him on the shoulder once I was decently covered and smiled. "You don't have to look at the corner now" he nodded. "Alright, do you need any help or?" I let out n awkward giggle. "Well, could you help me with the tie, my neck still hurts so much I'm too scared to do it in case it's too tight" he sighed. "Alright pass it here" I obliged passing him the tie and folding up my collar so he could access it easier. "Tell me if it starts to hurt ok?" I nodded gently. He wrapped the tie around and knotted it properly gliding the knot up so that it gently held my collar together, tight, but not tight enough to hurt the bruising. "There, that good?" I smiled. "Yeah perfect thank you"

I stretched my arms before putting my jacket and shoes back on, then walked with Yu to the room my hat in my hand. "This is gonna be super boring, what do you wanna do?" I plopped the hat back on my head covering the cross shaped scar again and flopped on the same beanbag I'd fallen onto before hibernation. "Hmm, I have an idea, but I don't know if you'd be up for it" he scratched his chin. "Huh? Oh~" I chuckled "and what might that be?" He rummaged around in the bag that the emotionless mask had left behind. "The mask left cards, we can play some card games while we wait, it might be a bit lacklustre though" I blinked, was that really what he meant. I sighed and star fished myself on the bean bag my head thrown backwards. "Owwww" I groaned.

"Suit yourself, i think poker is pretty fun" I peeked over. "Oh? Like that gambling game? I remember that now" he nodded. "Yeah, it's a pretty fun game, when you take out the stress of playing with money, power or lives, it's a pretty calm pastime" I got up and sat on the opposite side of the coffee table to him. "I think I remember a variation called choice poker too" he hummed curiously. "Basically, the rules stay the same but the person who bets the most can choose wether they want to play a higher or lower set as the winner, aces are worth one, and face cards are worth 11 12 and 13 respectively" he put a finger to his chin. "Oh? But how would we settle the raise problem?" I rested my cheek in my palm. "Oh! How's a game of Rock Paper Scissors sound"

He shrugged and dealt us five cards each after taking out the jokers, we both picked up our hands and started playing Rock Paper Scissors for the first choice. "Scissors beats paper" he chuffed proudly. "I choose lower" he put out a pig hand and I put a pair of aces. "Aahhhh no I lost the first game!" I poured at him as he chuckled lowly. "Next game maybe" I nodded and shuffled the cards back in we played a few more games after that.

"How'd I loose all of those!" I whined putting down a pig hand against his higher pair of tens. "Dunno, maybe I'm just lucky" I refused to believe it. "Hmmm, ya know we couullld raise the stakes" I rested my chin on my fist. "Huh? One: why would you want to raise the stakes if you're loosing, and two: how?" I chuffed. "I dunno, maybe you'll get nervous if we played with something on the line" he shrugged. "What I mean is.... we should play strip poker Yu" he stopped. "Wait h-huh?" I giggled. "We don't have to if you're uncomfortable but I've never seen anything but your chest and face, I'm curious~" I teased shuffling. "We can keep playing normally if you'd prefer though"

He leaned forward "game on then~" I smirked dealing the cards and taking off his mask. "Can't have an advantage now can we" I winked and rested the mask on the table next to us as I picked up my hand. Shit a pig. This could go well if I win this Rock Paper Scissors match though. He held out his fist ready to play neither of us taking any cards. "Rock paper scissors SHOOT"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...
23.1K 422 19
Giyushino Oneshots, mostly fluff. โš ๏ธMay contain some spoilers. So read at your own risk.โš ๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธRead only if you want to. No hate please.โ€ผ๏ธ This is to...
94.7K 2.1K 21
"๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ ๐•š ๐•ง๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐• " โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค A story in which a powerful woman gets thrown into a world of skyscrapers and mas...