๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š†๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ...

By -S4DWH0RE

๐™ด๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘... More

๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿท
๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿธ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿน
๐™ฑ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐Ÿธ.๐Ÿท
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š– ๐Ÿธ.๐Ÿธ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š• ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šž๐š ๐Ÿน.๐Ÿท
๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐Ÿน.๐Ÿธ
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š„๐š™ ๐Ÿน.๐Ÿน
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐šœ๐š˜๐š—? ๐Ÿบ.๐Ÿท
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐Ÿบ.๐Ÿธ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป.๐Ÿธ
๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŽ๐š  ๐Ÿป.๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐Ÿผ.๐Ÿท
๐š‚๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐Ÿผ.๐Ÿธ
๐™ท๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š’๐š ๐Ÿฝ.๐Ÿท
๐™พ๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐Ÿฝ.๐Ÿธ
๐™ฑ๐š’๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐Ÿฝ.๐Ÿน
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐Ÿพ.๐Ÿท
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐Ÿฟ.๐Ÿท
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ.๐Ÿธ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐Ÿฟ.๐Ÿน
๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
Thank you!
GOOD NEWS!

๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šข๐š ๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐™ถ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹ ๐Ÿป.๐Ÿท

2.2K 43 4
By -S4DWH0RE

𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋
'𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛'

As soon as Ashton and Luke poofed to where Alex was taking them, Ash noticed that they were somewhere in Hollywood, and Luke quickly latched himself to her arm. He looked down at her with a grin on his face and she smiled back up as Alex began to pace back and forth. Ashton sighed before leaving Luke to talk to Alex, who was clearly stressed out.

"Alex? You good?" She asked him and followed him as he paced. He didn't answer, just kept on muttering to himself. "Alex!" He jumped and stopped moving. "What's wrong? Is it about Willie?"

He doesn't have time to answer because a guy skated towards the four ghosts, his long hair flew behind him as he did so. Ashton saw Alex tense up and cleared his throat as the skater got closer.

"That's him." He whispered to Ash, getting more anxious.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure you'll be fine, Alex." She joined Luke again, and held his hand as they

"He's pretty stressed, huh?" Luke leaned over to whisper.

Ash nodded, "Yeah he seems freaked."

Suddenly comes Willie's voice, "What's up, man? You brought friends."

"Yeah. These are my bandmates, uh, Luke and Reggie." Alex introduced them, as Willie bumps fists with each of them.

"Cool. I'm Willie. Heck yeah." The boy chuckled, his eyes fell on Ashton as he looked her up and down questioningly. "And your lady friend?"

"Oh, Ashton Brooks. Ash." She stepped forward, fist bumping him, which was something she never did; she wanted to make a good impression on Willie otherwise he might not take them to his ghost friend. "I'm in the band too. Uh, guitar with Luke here." She held hers and Luke's intertwined hands up, but Luke was quick to pull them back down and chuckled nervously.

"Well, I'm Willie." He introduced himself.

"Oh I know." Ash smirked. "I've heard a lot about you." A sharp pain went through her foot and she turned to Alex, who stamped on her Vans. "Hey!"

"Sweet! So you guys here to learn some tricks?" Willie asked and he waved his fingers at the nearby police quads, and the alarms started wailing loudly.

"Do it again! Do it again!" Reggie giggled, watching as the officers fumbled around with the keys. Ashton laughed at his childishness and leant further into Luke.

"Actually, we were thinking a little bigger." Luke said, then began explaining the 'Trevor Wilson issue' that was happening. "An old bandmate stole from us. We wanna confront him face-to-face."

"All right." Willie nodded, clearly understanding. "Is this, uh, old friend of yours a lifer?"

"Lifer?"

"Oh, that's fancy ghost lingo for the living." Alex whispered proudly. "Little something I picked up."

"Well done you." Ash smirked up at him.

"Ah! Then, yeah! He's a lifer." Reggie said coolly, obviously enjoying the new word. "Too much of a fancy-pants for street dogs."

"He's my brother." Ashton sighed, "Unfortunately."

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Willie shrugged. "Speaking to lifers is even out of my league. You know, but there is one ghost who might be able to help you guys. He's kind of a big deal."

"Literally, anything would help." Luke begged desperately.

"Yeah we need all the help we can get." Ash nodded in agreement.

"Oh, all right. Well, um, I gotta go take care of some things, but I'll meet you where Alex and I met, eight o'clock. See ya." He said.

"Bye! I love your hair!" Ashton called back quickly, before Alex glared at her.

"Thanks man." Willie saluted before shooting off on his skateboard again.

"What! I like it!" Ashton told Alex as he continued to send her daggers. "You should too. He's your future boyfriend."

"He's not my... not my boyfriend."

"Not yet, Alex. You're pretty important to him." Reggie joined in as the four ghosts walked away from Hollywood.

"Oh, really. Probably not." He shrugged.

"Alex, I love you, but you can be really oblivious sometimes." Ash rolled her eyes, "I mean, he remembers where you met! That's something!"

"That's what matters?" Luke asked Ash.

She nodded slowly, "Well, it shows that you remember the tiny details about the girl, or in this case: Alex."

"Oh."

"Do you remember where we met?" She leant closer to him as Reggie and Alex began to have their own conversation.

Luke immediately tensed up at the question, "Uh... yeah. In the studio."

"Ding ding ding!" Ashton celebrated with a clap. "When Bobby brought you guys back to our first band practise. And I watched to give you pointers."

"You told me my guitar was trash." He frowned.

"Yeah, it was." She laughed, "But I fixed it with your new strap."

"Wait, so you remember?" Luke asked her.

She blushed, "Uh, of course I do. You're important to me."

Luke seemed to perk up and walk more confidently around Hollywood as the two held hands and gasped at the sights, or recalled memories that happened when they were alive.

Time passed quickly, and soon enough; it was eight. They waited at Sunset Boulevard. Ash and Reggie got distracted by the stars, and began wandering around them.

Suddenly, all four of the band members were pulled through the wall and into a fancy club. The balcony was rather slim, but the main area was huge, many people crowded the dance floor. Gold and black décor covered the whit furniture, accenting them nicely.

"Whoa." Luke gasped at the expensive sight. "So this is where your hotshot ghost lives, huh?"

"Yeah, we've walked past this hotel, like, a million times." Alex said. "How come we've never heard of it?"

"That's because this area has been sealed off for decades." Willie informed. "I mean, you wouldn't even know this place exists unless you're invited."

"Sweet, so we're like VIPs here?" Ash asked.

"I wouldn't say VIP, but you're invited so that's cool." Willie grinned. "All right. I gotta go make sure everything's cool, but I'll be right back."

"Hollywood Ghost Club?" Reggie read from one of the signs behind them. "This place is creepy."

"Yeah, well, so are we." Luke said.

"Yeah, we are dead." Ash pointed out.

"Well, if you get scared, you... you can always hide behind me." Alex offered Reggie. "I'll be hiding behind Luke."

"And I'll be behind Ashton." Luke says.

"Why me?!"

"Well, you're just scary when you shout so... I just figure-"

"You guys need to grow up." She told them.

"I'm still gonna hide behind Luke." Alex whispered loudly.

"Are you not going to the dance?" Reggie asks me, leaning over Alex to see me.

"We're all good." Willie poofed back up to the balcony, and his clothes changed. He now wore a smart blazer, and formal knee length shorts with a fancy shirt. He looked very good compared to his usual comfortable, skater attire.

"Oh, uh, cool. Hey, just so you know, we have, like, an hour, because we got a gig with Julie," Alex said, "and we can't miss it."

"At all." Ashton added.

"Oh yeah. No worries. Normally, I'd have my deck, and I'd backboard this heavy 20 set." Willie said as they walked down the stairs.

"I've got no idea what he's saying." Ash muttered to Luke, who chuckled slightly.

"Hope you guys are ready for this." Willie announced about half way down.

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Alex gasped at the sight.

"I think we're a little overdressed, boys." Luke said, adjusting his bleached jacket and the bucket hat on Ashton's head. "Whoa! I thought these people were all going to be ghosts."

"These are all lifers." Willie grinned.

"Oh, uh, lifers are actual-"

"Alive people. I was listening, Alex." Reggie finished proudly.

"Well done Reg." Ashton applauding him, knowing he was proud of himself for remembering.

"But this is a very exclusive crowd." Willie explained. "Everybody here has, uh, paid a lot to get a sneak peek at the afterlife."

"I always knew rich people did weird stuff like this." Reggie muttered to the group.

"Gentlemen, I have a table for you." A fancy man in a white tuxedo guided them over to a front and centre table in the room, in front of a stage. "Right this way."

"Okay. So who's gonna make us visible so we can confront our old bandmate?" Luke said as he took a seat opposite Ashton. Ashton sat between Alex and Reggie.

"Yeah. We're on a tight schedule." Ash added.

"Oh no, no." Willie chuckled. "None of these lifers have the power to do that. Oh, but here comes the ghost who does."

"Ladies and gentlemen, back from the dead by popular demand, please welcome Caleb Covington!" An announcer said over speakers, and a man with a purple coat came out from the floor, obviously a ghost like the band.

"Did you miss me?" He grinned, and the audience cheered loudly. "I did too! Welcome to the party of your dreams!"

"Trust me, none of this is in my dream." Ash whispered to Reggie, before looking up at Luke.

The two of them were playing footsie under the table. They took turns to nudge each other's ankle gently and put their head down to cover their laughter. 'Caleb Covington' starts floating, wowing the lifers, including myself.

"From the Egyptians to the Druids, to the person sitting next to you, we've all wondered, 'where do we go when that final light is snuffed out?' Allow me to show you." And then music started to play.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚋 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗

Let me introduce myself
We got some time to kill
Consider me the pearly gates to your new favourite thrills
We could go make history or you could rest in peace
But here there ain't no misery
'Cause on the other side we live like kings

Ashton noticed Alex bouncing his leg up and down intime with the beat, as if he was playing his foot drum. Caleb floated closer to the tables as he sung.

Willie nudged Alex, as if to prepare him for something cool that was going to happen. Both Luke and Reggie watched intently at Caleb's performance.

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Let your body loose, let your body loose

Luke joined the bandwagon, and tapped the table to the rhythm. Ashton couldn't help but nod her head to the music, she found it quite catchy.

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Show you a thing or two
'Cause you ain't seen nothing

Then as the chorus began, a ghost band like their own appear on stage, but with many dancers in bright blue flapper outfits. Willie, who was anticipating the moment, was still amazed by the band.

Reggie looked shocked, even though he's seen himself do that over and over again with Julie. Luke's lips curled up in a smile as he watched the song and dance, nudging Ashton from under the table again.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood

Then around nine or ten men dressed in pink and black suits were incorporated into the dance, holding platters of various foods.

Everything has got a price but happiness is free
Just so happens, you're in luck
We got a vacancy

Caleb caught his black handled cane as the man in the white tux came and took the centrepiece from Ash's table. Alex and Ash followed him with their eyes, but Willie turned their attention back to Caleb, who's hand was now on the tablecloth.

We can set the night on fire and break out of the scene
Your soul print on the walk of fame
On the boulevard of your wildest dreams

As he pulled the cloth up, a gorgeous girl in an amazing pink leotard appeared from underneath it, and began dancing. Luke and Reggie looked up, mesmerised by the tassels around her waist, although Reggie was more focused on the girl herself.

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do boys?
Let your body loose, let your body loose

The girl swung her hips in Reggie's direction, making his cheeks go the same shade as her outfit, but he didn't even notice. He was too focused on her to care about how flustered he was.

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do boys?
It ain't bragging if it's true

The girl pushed her heeled foot onto Reggie's shoulder, and his eyes wandered further and further up her leg, admiring his view. Ashton was anticipating his reaction.

He didn't do this often, but it was a natural instinct to be curious as well as flirty. Ashton grinned as Reggie locked eyes with her and he looked out of breath at how beautiful the girl was.

Now you ain't seen nothing

The girl jumped off the table for the chorus as other dancers appeared on the other tables in the room. Reggie's eyes followed her longingly as she made her way out of his view. Caleb transported himself back to the stage to bring the attention back to him.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood

The men in pink blazers came back, as they and the dancers clapped in time to Caleb's singing, dancing subtly as he performed.

The rain don't blind the rising souls
They got too much to see
I got your glamour, got your gold
Got all you'll ever need
Let me hear you now
Yeah

The band's table were clearly enjoying their time, clapping and singing along to the words they had picked up. Ashton joined in, hitting Luke's leg a final time before swaying back and forth with Reggie as he admired all the girls dancing.

(I got your glamour, got your gold)
(Got all you'll ever need)
Yeah
I said watch me make a move, watch me make a move, boys
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?)

Caleb ran to the floor, and joined his dancers as he sung. Willie mouthed the words along with him, obviously having seen this song before due to his loyalty to the club. It confused Ashton how he still enjoyed it after watching it so many times.

I said watch me make a move, no, I don't disappoint
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?) Amen
Watch me make a move, I'm ya number one choice
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?)
Watch me make a move
Come one and give me that noise
A tomb with a view
Ain't it something?

Caleb pointed his cane to the ceiling, and an aerialist appeared in a hoop, and began performing. Once again, Reggie was brought in by the girl, his eyes wide as she hooked and threw herself around the equipment.

He stood up slowly, wanting to get a better look, but Luke pulled him back down swiftly. Ashton couldn't blame him; the girl was truly enticing. She just wished he would rein himself in sometimes.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood

Alex's free arm reached around Willie's chair as they enjoyed the song and bounced in their chairs to the beat - it didn't go unnoticed.

Luke and Ashton saw the discreet gesture and smirked at each other as they resumed their game of footsie. The dancers suddenly had chairs, and incorporated them into the dance.

Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
Ain't it the best?
Long live the dead

Caleb was covered by a black sheet, and when it dropped, he was gone. A simplistic magician's trick. Reggie jumped up swiftly, and started clapping loudly, Luke put his fingers between his lips and whistled his applause.

Willie seemed to get more and more excited in the performance, because he, too, was cheering louder than anyone. Alex and Ash stood up to clap as well.

The girl who danced on their table walks past, and looked Reggie up and down before batting her eyelashes and sending him a flirty wink.

He practically passed out, falling back in his chair as the girl walked away. Luke pulled an extra chair up beside him and invited Ash to sit beside him. She accepted gladly, and sat happily next to him as the night went on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.1K 46
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
207K 3.9K 36
just a bunch of Luke Patterson, Charlie Gillespie, and even Alex or Reggie imagines if wanted! ๐Ÿฅฐ
206K 3.4K 80
"๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ." "๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ."
43.5K 854 22
in which Gianni and Aniya make Julie and the phantoms imagines because โœจyeah โœจ