Izuku in POKEMON WORLD!?!??!

By HarshaJirou

HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need... More

chapter 1: meeting the GOD!??!?!?!.
chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls
chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .
chapter 4 : cerulean gym and the 3 sisters.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
chapter 5 :vermillion gym and a decision
chapter 6: training and a pretty dark green haired girl.
chapter 7: celadon gym battle and some more love
chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.
why i dont update much.
Chapter 10: MHA world situation.
important announcement
Chapter 11: viridian city gym and a quirky eevee.
chapter 12: Back to someone important
chapter 13: the 2 months training plan and new pokemon.
Chapter 14:Time for the league.
new idea . Please read and comment
new book discord server. please join and help.
Chapter 15: The Opening Ceremony and First Match.
Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.
Chapter 17: The match with Gary Oak !
Chapter 18: The top 16.
Chapter 19 : Top 8.
Chapter 20: Situation in MHA part 2.
Chapter 21 : the finals. Lets go Dominate.
Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.
New book. for mha fans.

chapter 9 : girls need affection~ and cinnabar island

2K 39 36
By HarshaJirou

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

hey guys , i am extremely sorry for the delay , i ill try to update once a week but not guarantied.

***************************************************************************

3rd person pov.

in the last chapter we saw izuku defeating koga and is currently driving towards a good restaurant.

izuku's pov,

i was driving towards the restaurant while the girls were in the back whispering to each other including gardi. i looked towards them and said " hey girls, wassup ?.", they looked at me and momo said " you always spend the night with gardi , its decided from now you will be our cuddle bear,", i looked confused and asked " we wont fit tho?".

ria then answered" i can ask for a empty room and we can place a bunch of mattresses on the floor to fit.", i then said " ok , if you guys are comfortable with it.". We reached the restaurant and i parked the car outside and got out of the car and opened the door for the girls as we went into the restaurant . we got in a table for 5 and rang the bell , the waiter came and we gave our order with momo and jirou along with me asking for katsudon and ria and gardi ordered some pork noodles.

15 minutes later .

our food just arrived and we said our prayers and started eating while complementing the taste . We just finished eating as i rang the bell and the waiter arrived with our bill , i paid the money along with a 10$ tip and we left the restaurant and went back into the car and left for cinnabar island which is 200km away by highway , and i want to make it by evening . i then put the location on the map and started driving while the girls put on a video call with sabrina which they have been doing a lot .

it took me 10 minutes to get onto the highway and it was a 6 lane highway , i wanted to test my car's top speed and i put it into turbo mode and started accelerating , the girls were holding onto the seats or eachother but gardi came to the front eat beside me with a excited look. i was able to easily hit 120 ....... 130 .... 145 ..... 180 and 200kmph , thats the top speed .sweet, thats pretty good for a large car like this. I then slowed down to 130 and continued driving. { my dog is biting my leg T^T}.

2 HOURS LATER.

we just reached cinnabar island by crossing the under water tunnel which was surrounded by transparent material and it was fun looking all the water pokemon. i checked into the city and i then put the location to pokemon center and started driving according to the directions shown by the google maps , the girls were still on the video call by sabrina who was cross with me when i hit 200kmph😅, after a few turns , we arrived at the pokemon center and it as 5:30 PM. the girls were exhausted and ria jumped on my back and told me ," carry me , babe.". i sighed and held her by her legs while she snuggled with my neck.

i looked around to see momo and jirou pouting in jealousy while ria gave me a thumbs-up, we got in and ria hugged her cousin as well told nurse joy for a empty room and mattresses , i then turned to the girls and said " since we still have time , i will quickly go to cinnabar gym while you girls have rest or do something and gardi can train snivy and garchomp while i am at the gym", the girls nodded as i took out snivy and garchomp's pokeball and tossed them in the air and said " come one out snivy and garchomp ".

out came snivy and garchomp and looked at me awaiting instructions , i pat their head and told them " gardivour here will train you both as i will be going to a gym battle .", snivy nodded and garchomp also nodded but said " please use me in the next gym , i want to see my strength.", i nodded since i knew dragon types love battling. 

i then took the rest of the pokeballs out of the P.D and said " come on out combusken, milotic , dragonite , flareon, lucario." they all came out ready for my instructions and i said " you will all train while keeping a eye out for danger while milotic and i go to cinnabar gym.", they nodded as they went to train while milotic wrapped around me and gave me a hug and went into the pokeball .

i then started running normally towards cinnabar gym since it was a kilometer away , after 3 minutes i arrived and went into the volcano which i think is the gym. i then arrived at the battle ground and announced " I AM HER FOR THE GYM BATTLE." , i then saw a silhouette come out of the shadows as he said " i accept your challenge trainer and this will be a 1 vs 1 battle as i have no one to announce the rules.".

i then went towards my corner as blaine was in his , blaine took out a pokeball and said " come on out magmar", i smirked knowing it will be a fire type and took out a pokeball and threw it saying " come on out milotic, its time to kickass", milotic came out ready to battle . blaine said " i will take the first move , magmar use flamethrower." ,magmar threw a flamethrower towards milotic as i yelled" milotic dodge and use surf" , milotic easily dodges it and roared as a huge surfing wave appeared with milotic riding it. 

blaine panicked and said " brace for impact .", magmar got into a defensive position as the ave engulfed it and done tremendous damage , milotic came back flying( milotic can fly on ground , i checked it on bulbapedia.) to my side , the smoke cleared revealing a magmar breathing heavily , i am impressed it didn't faint , must have been trained against water types , blaine then commanded " magmar use fire blast" .

 a kanji shaped fire headed towards milotic as i said " counter with hydro pump.",  milotic shot out a big blast of hydro pump which countering the fire blast produced a lot of steam as the hydro pump hit magmar.

The steam faded revealing a heavily injured but still standing magmar. i looked at blaine and said " lets stop here , i don't think i wanna damage magmar anymore." , blaine smiled and agreed as he returned magmar while i turned to milotic and pat it saying " you did good milotic ." an returned her .

 blaine then approached me and said " you are strong young man and thanks for stopping the battle or magmar would have sustained a heavy injury." , i said " its no problem ." , he then took out the badge from his pocket and gave it to me saying," this is your badge as proof of winning here at cinnabar gym.". i said " thanks " and took the gym badge and got out and looked at the phone and saw it was 7:00PM, i started walking back while looking at different kids and pokemon playing with each other , some playing tag , some are kissing ,so- WAIT HOLD UP KISSING??? . 

i turned my head to my left and saw a girl somewhat being between 14 to 15 kissing its scyther, pokemon and human relations are allowed but some people frown at them , i then continued my walk back to the pokemon center , i then saw a kid with black hair and red eyes no older than maybe 7 approach me will pulling his mother by the hand and said " hey mister , did you beat blaine?". i smiled and said " yep , i just got my badge ." , he had sparkles in his eyes and said " hey mister , i wanna be strong when i grow up , how should i train my friend dratini?".

i smiled at the boy thinking his pokemon as friends and said " train its moves and bond with it more by spending more time with each other and one day you will be strong and i might battle you.", he smiled and jumped around for a while and then said " my name is jayden and i will beat you in the future , mister?", i smiled and said " right mr, izuku" , i smiled and looked ah his mother who was smiling and said " you have a good son".{ shout out to Littleme_Jayden who is my virtual little brother , check him out}.

the mother smiled and said " thank you izuku , i wish you luck in the indigo league and will cheer for you.". i smiled and said " thanks maam , i will keep your support in my heart.", and i started walking towards the pokemon center once again, after a few minutes i entered the pokemon center and went to the training ground to see garchomp in a spar against dragonite while gradevoir is teaching magical leaf to snivy , lucario sparing with combusken  and flareon practicing over heat by using it against the sky. 

i clapped and got their attention as flareon nd gardevoir tackled me onto the floor and the others have gathered around us chuckling at my state. i then got up and pat everyone for their good job and returned them into their pokeballs and stored them away in P.D and went to nurse joy at the reception.

i said to nurse joy." which are the girls right now?", nurse joy smiled and said " room no 104 which which is the last door to the right when you enter the first joy.", i thanked her and went to the room and knocked an waited till they open will but i heard a momo's voice saying " who is it?", i then said " its izuku.", momo then opened the door and pulled me in and pushed me down on the mattress which my back on the mattress as she then jumped and snuggled into my chest , i smiled at her and hugged her waist and pulled her against me .

i then felt 2 weights pressing against my sides , i looked to see jirou and ria snuggling against them , i chuckled and said " we have to go for dinner~" , i saw momo whine while jirou was pouting and held me tighter and ria was saying " nooo~ i am comfortable.", i chuckled nd i got a idea , i then said " if you let me go , we can have some small tongue action~".

In almost an instant they all stood up smiling ear to ear, i chuckled as i got up slowly and said " who's first?", the girls looked at each other and ria and jirou nod at each other and pushed momo into my chest .

I then lifted her by her chin and leaned and kissed her softly, and after a few seconds, I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue against her lips asking for entrance. As she opened her mouth, we had a battle of dominance, which I won, after a few seconds, I explored her mouth with my tongue. We slowly broke away with a string of saliva between us and a heavy blush on our faces. Momo smiled and snuggled into my chest for a few seconds and moves away with a beautiful smile.

then jirou approached me and jumped up and wrapped her hands around my neck around and her legs around my waist and i held her up by her thighs and she leaned in and immediately attacked me and is the surprise put her tongue into my mouth and exploring my mouth and tongue , i got back from my surprise but i pushed back her tongue and explored her mount and tongue and we moved away breathing roughly as she smiled and hugged my chest snuggling into it and moved away with a cute giggle , i chuckled at her playfulness.

i was then pushed onto bed and ria slowly crawled up and laid on me and leaned in and kissed me softly for a while as i pressed my tongue against her lip as she opened her lips and we went for a battle of dominance as i was loosing , i then held her by her waist surprising her and turned ourselves with ria now below me and i started dominating her and explored her mouth and tongue and separated with a string of saliva and she then laid on my chest snuggling for a while and got up.

i then pulled out gardi's pokeball and released her as she looked around and then changed into her human form and i suddenly pulled her around and kissed her roughly as she opened her mouth in surprise and i completely dominated her and explored her mouth and tongue fully and we both pulled away with a string of saliva , i was about to breath out in relief but gardi immediately kissed me roughly and inserted her tongue forcefully and dominated me and i submitted into it as she seperated from me and said " mhmm~ cinnamon flavor , just how i like it~" , i blushed heavily.

i calmed down and said " lets go have dinner !" excitedly as the girls giggles and we went to have dinner which was laid out on the table, i pouted and whined "mou~ , i wanted to help with dinner~". nurse joy chuckled and said " too late~" , i pouted more and sat down and said my prayer as i started eating and complimenting the chef who just smiled more , after the dinner we back to the room .

i laid on the mattress first as gardi and jirou laid on me chest as momo and ria took my arms and snuggled against them , i know i will be sour in the morning but work it for their happy expressions. as i slowly fell asleep.

******************************************************************************

WORD COUNT : 2442 .

THANKS FOR READING , I AM SORRY FOR THE TIME GAP AND DONT WORRY I WILL UPDATE MY OTHER 2 BOOKS TODAY AND TOMORROW.

BYEE~. i will do a face reveal here soon too as a apology.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 3 20
🔞🔞TW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. 🔞🔞 I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
128K 1.1K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...
86 1 6
This is the second book in Ash Xavier Loveless adventure. This book will be short, but I still hope you like it. Remember is also post on Ao3. LeonaT...
720K 18.1K 78
"Don't you get it, you're mine, the sooner you realise it the better." The first chapters are so bad but it was my first time writing and I don't kno...