100's Secret [Complete]

By MagentaGreenLover

The 10s find 100 acting weird, so they follow her. What's wrong with 100? What is inside that cave? Is 100 hi... More

Is 100 Okay?
New Numberblocks?
10 and 30's Argument
What's A Magic Mirror?
Tired Ten
Changing The Rule
2's Worries
Gloves
Busted?
A House or a Prison?
Your Turn
Getting Luck
Re-Figured
Where is 23?
The Kidnappers
Cold Clone
23's Clone's Mayhem
Finding 23
Burning Luck
Fireworks
Proof
The Search Begins
Troublesome Traps
Accomplishments
Freedom!
All Problems Have Solutions
Goodbye Gifts
Bonus Chapter

Is it 20's fault?

423 5 15
By MagentaGreenLover

Bella: The next morning, when Twenty woke up, he had to meet a friend before meeting with the others.

20: Good Morning, friend! My friends told me not to tell anyone, but I think that we will need you. Come with me!

???: Okay.

Bella: Everyone gathered in the same place and hid themself, to be out of 100's sight.

10: Where's 20?

30: He's late. And I'm sure he will bring trouble.

20: I'm here! Sorry I'm kinda late.

?: Hi everyone!

40: 21?! What are you doing here?!

21: 20 told me to come. So I did. He told me the whole story on our way here. And I can't resist an adventure!

50: 21, can you please give us a minute? We need to talk to 20.

21: Sure. I'll just walk around.

Bella: 21 walks away. Everyone stares at 20.

20: What?

30: I told you he will bring trouble.

20: 21 is not trouble. She can help is in something. Unlike what you did yesterday.

10: It's just that there are already a lot of us here and bringing someone else is not that helpful.

20: Well, I'll prove to you that I did not make a mistake by bringing her.

21: *running towards the others*  Everyone! 100 is here! I just saw her coming towards the cave!

60: Everyone, hide!

Bella: Everyone hides as they watch 100 looking around then entering the cave. When they look in the place where 21 was supposed to be, she wasn't there.

70: WHERE'S 21?!

30: She's probably "causing trouble".

10: Hurry, 90! Magic us in there before 21 causes any problems!

Bella: They all disappear in a puff of smoke and reappear inside the cave. They find 21 sneaking into the room where they last found all the other unknown Numberblocks.

80: Is she crazy?

90: If she gets found by anyone, we are all toast.

30: It is all your fault, 20.

20: She will be okay and so will we, I trust her.

21 POV
When 100 entered the cave, I quickly sneaked in. I saw pictures on the wall just like 20 told me. When 100 walked into the room went in with her, while in the background I heard the 10s come into the cave.
When I look into the room my eyes widen in amazement of how many numberblocks I saw.
They were all bigger than me, only 22 and 25 weren't there. I cautiously walked around until I find two numberblocks talking to each other about going out?
I go to them.

21: Umm..excuse me?

???: Who are you?

????: I never saw you here before.

21: Umm...yeah about that. I'm not from here.

???: What!? If 100 sees you here, you are toast.

????: Calm down, she is leaving now.

21: Oh No! My friends are there! I hope they leave fast.
__________

60: For how long are we gonna sit here?

20: Until 21 comes back.

30: She will not come back! She is probably toast.

Bella: Just then, 100 opens the door.

Everyone: *Gasps*

10: 90!

*poof*

40: That was too close for comfort.

20: But 21 is still in there!

30: It's her fault, she is probably caught and 100 is looking for us! And it's all your fault!

10: 30, that is enough.

20: No, she is right, it's my fault. I put your and 21's lifes in danger.

Bella: Then 20 sadly leaves.

10: 20, come back.

30: Leave him, we are better off without him.
__________

???: Who are you anyway?

21: My name is 21. Who are you two?

???: I am 23.

????: And I'm 24.

21: Nice to meet you both. Umm..don't mind me asking, but what were you talking about before I came?

23: Oh, noth-

24: After a few days, we will finally leave this cave!

23: Great. *facepalm*

21: Oh, that's great news. How long have you been here.

23: Quite a while.

24: We have been here longer than anyone here.

21: Why has 100 been keeping you here?

23: Why do you ask many questions?

24: 100 said that we all will be freed with time, but she never actually said why she kept us here.

21: Interesting.

23: Listen, you got to leave, there is a very annoying numberblock among us who always reports anything or anyone who shouldn't be here.

21: But how do I get out?

24: I know! Always before bed, the door opens for us to talk around the area. You can stay till then and we will help you sneak back home.

23: We are going to help her?

24: Yes we are!

23: 😩

Bella: 21 spends time with 23 and 24 and enjoys alot. Then it was time to go.

24: Okay, it's time for us to go out. Follow us 21.

Bella: Everyone goes out and 21 hides among the others. As she was the smallest, no one spotted her.

21: Thank you for helping me go out of there. I had alot of fun with you two.

23: You know what 21, you are not so bad after all.

21: You are not so bad either. I really want to know more about this place and what's going on, so I'll be back.

24: Well...I guess we can't stop you.

21: Of course you can't 😉😂.
Bye!

23 and 24: Byee!

Bella: 21 walks home and sees 20 on her way sitting sadly on his bed.

21: 20? What's wrong?

20: 21?! You are okay! I was soo worried that you were caught!

21: No I wasn't caught. Where are the others? Did 100 see you?

20: No, 90 magiced us out just in time. Then 30 shouted at me and said that it was my fault the you were caught and that 100 was looking for us.

21: None of that is true. I didn't get caught by 100, and she isn't suspicious about anything of you.

20: Really?

21: Yes, I'll tell you what happened when I was in there.

Bella: 21 tells 20 the whole story about 23 and 24 and everything that happened and about how much fun she had.

21: But if I knew about what happened to you, I would have definitely got out sooner. I'm sorry.

20: It's okay, we can talk about it tomorrow,  it's late now.

21: Okay, see you tomorrow 20. Bye.

20: Good night and bye, 21.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 65 12
Twelve was found unconscious in her house at 8:37pm by the one and only, Detective One. No clue of whoever assaulted Twelve but thanks to Twelve's ki...
Hide And Seek By Ayesha

Mystery / Thriller

389 32 7
A game of hide and seek gone wrong - The one hiding hasn't been found , it's been 5 years and not a peep has been heard, no hint has been revealed u...
273 7 14
Ten years ago, an initiation has gone wrong. The girls involved hid a secret, that no one figures out until ten years later.
18.9K 1.6K 54
You know how when you do not want to talk and you say "I'm fine." You do. We have all been there. A fake smile, forced laugh, then you go home and cr...