ANOTHER SISTER -A Bat Family...

By Sum-gay-a55-h03

Bruce decides to adopt a 13 year old girl with super powers from Australia. Katherine Vormings is a young gi... More

Batkid No. 8~ Chp. 1
The Bat Family Baby ~Chp. 2
SHENANIGANS ~ Chp. 4
The Witch Doctor ~ Chp. 5

Nightmares and Slang words ~Chp. 3

74 1 0
By Sum-gay-a55-h03

AN: Hey ya'll! So I'm currently busy with assignments and moving in with my Nonna because I'm not living with my parents for a while, so I'll be busy for a bit and I'm posting this on Friday in Australia. (Either Thursday, Friday or Saturday depending on where you live 💕) Anyways, enough about me, I hope you're all having a good day! 💕🥰

*TW Homophobia and LOTS of swearing*
~ Katherines POV~
I wake up to hear something smashing on the floor and heavy footsteps, I quickly get off my bed, causing half-finished homework to fall to the floor, and walk into the kitchen. I see my mother looking infuriated and a stack off her 'special dinner plates' in pieces all over the floor at her feet. She turns to me and screams;

"KATHERINE WHO IS THIS FUCKING F@G!?!?"

"Mum what are you talking about?....." I ask confused.

"THIS FUCKING D¥K€ JUST ASKED FOR HER GIRLFRIEND KATHERINE!!!! WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?!?!?!" She points at a terrified figure standing at the door.

"Kaitlyn....oh no...."

"EXPLAIN NOW BEFORE I KILL BOTH OF YOU EVIL DEMON-INFESTED CREATURES!!!" She spat at me.

"This is Kaitlyn....m-my girlfriend...." I feel a lump slowly climbing up my throat, threatening me with tears.

"SO YOUR A FUCKING FA66OT TOO!?!?! She screamed, you could practically SEE the steam coming out of her ears.

"......"

"ANSWER ME YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!"

"......"

"Your a disgrace..."

She starts walking across the kitchen.

".....M-mu-" I start as she turns around and looks at me with rage filled eyes, at this point I am tearing up.

What's that shining thing?...

OH GOD SHE HAS A KNIFE!!! THATS WHY SHE WAS WALKING AWAY!!!!!! OH GOD NO, PLEASE NO!!

"DONT CALL ME THAT YOU FILTHY FUCKING PIG. YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER"
*insert stabbing noises x3 because I only know "ee-ee-ee 🦍🍌"*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I let out a blood curdling scream grabbing at my stomach and seeing black smoke crawling up my legs.

"KATE WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" Jason bursts through the door with a gun in hand and Tim, Dick and Damian behind him with game controllers at the ready.

"PLEASE G-GET BACK I-I DON'T W-WANT T-T-O HURT Y-YOU!!!" I scream.

They see the memory playing in front of me in the smoke. They start to back up.

I remember what my caseworker used to tell me to do. "Deep breaths...deep breaths...deep breaths" I inhale and exhale 3 times. The smoke slowly trails back into my body.
"I'm so sorry guys" I say starting to cry, still sitting in my sweaty sheets. I crawl into a ball and let the tears fall, sobbing silently.

"..........."

"WHAT WAS THE NOISE WHAT HAP-OW!!" It was Bab's.

I felt 5 pairs of arms around my body and lifted my head. The moment I did Jason pulled me in tightly and the movement pulled me out of bed and out of the sweaty sheets. Everyone stood up and stood around me. I kept crying.

I feel warmth in my chest. WHY DO I FEEL WARM!?!?! AM I SICK OR SOME SHIT?!?!?!

I shift my eyes in a panic around me and check if my throat or chest actually hurt. I felt no internal pain, however Dicks arms holding onto me hurt a little.

They all let go except for Jason.

"Are you ok?" Jason started quietly.

Im guessing he's trying not to frighten me.

"Who was that in the smoke?" Damian butted-in.

"Damian don-" Dick started.

"No it's fine Dick, I'm ok, that was my mother" I cut him off quietly.

"Is she why you where screaming?" Tim asked trying to hide his concern.

"Yes, she used to abuse me physically and verbally every day. I had a "girlfriend" as all little kids do" I say with finger quotations, "Except little girls can't like other little girls. Thats wrong" I frown.

"Telling a little kid it's wrong, is whats wrong" Dicks voice cracks.

"I know, but I can't change the past, nor the emotions felt in the past" I say with my voice cracking. "You can let go now Lolipop Lady" I say to Jason.

"What does that mean?" He says confused, as he finally let me go.

"Are you shitting me?!" I say in disbelief.

Do Americans just not use slang at all?!?!

"I don't know what to respond to that with" He shrugs "So because of that I'm gonna guess no?"

"Wow. I'm giving you all a lesson on Australian slang after breakie yeah?"

"What is a breakie?" Damian says, utter confusion plastered upon his face.

"I guess you're gonna have to attend the lovely little lesson I'm holding to find out, won't you Damo?" I smile smugly at the nickname.

"WHAT IS A DAMO?!?" He raises his voice at me causing me to shiver slightly.

"Hopefully you'll learn soon" I smirk as I walk out the door leaving my room full of my almost fully grown and utterly confused American brothers and sister.

_Yet another time skip, brought to you by Bob (•-•)_

~ Katherine's POV ~

Damn I really did get treated like shit when I was little huh?

I walk into the lounge room with my laptop, in freshly clean clothes might I add, I see my brothers and sisters which I had requested be there because honestly, they need the lesson. I DIDN'T however, expect to see Bruce and Alfred too.

"G'day drongos, today we're learning about aussie slang because I don't care that I'm currently in America, I'm absolutely NOT changing my accent or speech because of it" I say already smirking at them.

"So we're watching a video by an ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN because I'm too much of a bludger to do it myself, then we'll learn about the more, I guess I'll call it 'Foul slang' words" I emphasise the Australian part because there are way too many Americans who do those kinds of videos thinking they're right. As I start the video I see Tim looking genuinely interested, along with Dick.

Interesting.......

AN: I recommend you do watch both of these because I'm sticking to my culture with Katherine and I'm not changing her character, I love her too much. 😈💕✨

After the video finishes everyone chat's quickly and I notice now that Alfred has a notepad on his lap.

Wow. They're actually learning. This is going weirdly well.

I play the second video watching Damian smiling devilishly.

Dear god, I'm in deep shit now. *mentally facepalm pt.2*

AN: Yes this also has some of the words for the other video. Do I care? No ❤️. Is it helpful nonetheless? Yes ❤️.

Once the video ends Bruce, Jason, Damian and Stephanie look mortified and Alfred simply stands up and walks away.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT STUFF WOULD BE MENTIONED!!!" Damian shouts.

"It is important you learn" I retort.

"Thanks for teaching us what you could, Kazza" Cass shoots at me.

Surprised by the nickname, I reply "Well I'm pretty sure you specifically didn't need my efforts, but I thank you nonetheless"

"That was gross, what the fuck" Jason says still staring at the screen.

"Ok 1.) Don't act like you care, you know you needed that lesson, and 2.) I warned you it would be Foul" I say smiling happily.

Not to mention that 3.) Your job is to go around shooting people and stuff. Of course I wont say I know that because hinting at it is more fun.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT A BREAKIE OR A DAMO IS!!!" Damian shouts again.

"If you want to learn more, research it yourself" I say as I unplug my laptop and walk into the kitchen.

"Alfred do we have any leftovers?" I ask politely.

"Yes Miss Kate, we do, would you like me to heat some up?" He said kindly.

"Yes please" I say, a sudden thought popping into my head as Alfred reaches for the fridge door.

"WAIT NO I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!!" I yell at him.

"This idea is?" He sasses.

"Get the keys Alfred, we're going shopping, We're making an Aussie Smorgasbord" I smile at him.

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!!

"Now that, Miss Kate, sounds entertaining" He smirks, "Please write a list on the way"

"Already have it" I say making a lengthy looking list appear.

"Then lets go shall we?" He says linking arms with me.

"Let's" I say eagerly.

This is going to be interesting....

_______________________
AN: Hi guys! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and that the videos where useful to you. I really appreciate you all and I am going to write a few chapters on the weekend and possibly some one shots. What do y'all think? Anyways I love you all and remember you are all special to me and that you are valid. - Miss Moo 🐮💕✨

P.s.
Drong = Idiot
Breakie = Breakfast
Damo = Damian (Damian's and Domonic's in Australia are always called Damo)

P.p.s.
Katherine may have a love interest in the future, a....villan....OK BYE I LOVE YALL ❤️❤️❤️.

~ 1274 Words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...