a different plane of existenc...

By aceoratlas

started: tue, March 2nd ended: ??? More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sneak peak at different chapters(each is random)
chapter 16
Chapter 17

chapter 1

1.7K 38 32
By aceoratlas

The day to go back.

(a/n: this is the first chapter! I will post skits and oneshots if I can't do a chapter for the week(?-I don't know my schedule is wack but hey at least you can ask for oneshots)[I will also being drawing how henrys toon form looks in this story] oh also henry up there(ye the art is mine you can see it im my art book but this is my Hen's canon design lol)

Earlier that day, Henry's pov:

I woke up in my room, a dresser with a mirror in front of my bed(of course with enough room to walk smoothly and not bump into it.), a book shelf filled with various books, some being old sketchbooks, photo albums, or just books he liked to read.

There were a few things that weren't in those categories like some figurines and plushies, including his favorite one, a Bendy plushie! He had gotten plushies of all the characters at the time but that was his favorite one.

It was special.

(He wouldn't tell anyone but he usually slept with the thing.)

I loved the little thing of my little devil darling, he was always a comfort to me too and the plushie was very soft and besides, who could judge me? It's not like they didn't have their own little secrets.

I got up and went into my bathroom, changing before grabbing my personal messenger bag that I had well, since my highschool years. I always took the best care I could of it! Besides, I wanted to take a few things with me to the studio today, I had called Joey about it.

He had asked me about coming today and if it would be okay, I had said yes and that I'd talk it over to my son Lotus since I knew that he would get worried unless I had told him since the only other person who I really talked to since Wally went missing that I could trust was Alexander, he was a sweet guy(and he is very kind to me and Lotus too!).

3rd pov, the start off before leaving to the Studio:

He looked around the place and started picking things of use to him and of comfort too.

First off was His Bendy plush, He would never leave it here if he ends up staying longer than intended, who else would give him comfort in his panic, nightmares, or bad situations! He also just loved the thing too much. He had personally sewn the thing whenever it got torn by accident and the thing always seemed to watch over him(He personally liked that, thinking it would have the power to help him if it saw something as a threat.).

Next off would be His clothes, both formal and casual(in case of an emergency and just because he'd rather have a spare if). He had his formal clothes on actually, He thought it would be better if he looked professional since him and Joey had originally ended on a bad note.

He had actually been very afraid for the first few days when he got the letter, not remembering who Joey was except for knowing that He had a very bad feeling about the man. But with time He had remembered a bit more of what had happened and who the man was. He gained the courage to call the phone number the back of his letter held.

The talk had gone well and everyone in the situation had seemed happy at the end of it. Henry with his place in the woods and child and Joey with his business and career path. Honestly the only strange thing between them was that Joey didn't remember when he sent the letter nor finding Henry's address.

They had decided that they'd meet at 2 PM at the parking lot on the 3rd of november, which was today. He decided on a few other things as he took his mind off the studio and Joey. He decided on a couple more things from his room including a flashlight, a sketch book, a couple of inks and an ink pen(also a pencil and some erasers ofc!). He also brought a couple of older sketch books, he didn't remember what was in them but he felt like he should bring them-just in case!

He then walked out of his room, locking it(or so he thinks, he didn't mind really. He trusts his son to not sneak around.). He then turned and walked down stairs knowing that He didn't need to wake Lotus up as the smell of breakfast would.

He went into the kitchen and pulled things out for pancakes and eggs. It was basically his son's favorite! He also checked the time to see that it was 11:45 AM. He knew that that'd be enough time for them to enjoy breakfast together and he'll still be on time.

He got started on the batter for the pancakes, making sure he had grabbed chocolate chips to put in Lotus's. He also made sure to grab a snack or two and a water bottle, plus a canteen with alcohol for wounds. He doesn't like to take his hydrogen peroxide since there's rarely ever an emergency that bad but it's nice to have something just in case though! Just to calm his worries of course.

As he put batter into the pan and it started cooking a smell started to form. After awhile He could hear lotus getting up and changing, the boy was always so loud when getting up so really how couldn't he? He could even imagine it because the first few times he was that loud before he had thought that Lotus had hurt himself or something of the sorts, turns out the boy was just not a morning person really.

Once the first pancake was done he had turned to put the pancakes on a plate as he saw Lotus walk down the stairs and walk up to the dining room table. Henry had decided to just say "Good Morning bud, how was your sleep" in the same soft voice he always did when at home and act like he hadn't heard the boy get up and make a racket over what to wear.

Lotus had looked at him with tired eyes, still definitely waking up, and smiled at him and said "It was good, how was yours, also could I have a cup of orange juice?"

"First off, yes, it's the same as every other normal day. Second, of course you can, dear." Henry had said, smiling at the end as he finished another pancake he had put on while speaking to Lotus.

He got out Lotus's favorite mug while he continued on breakfast, making sure that none of the food got burned while he did other things to speak and spend time with his son before he left.

"Soooo, you're leaving today for that thing with the guy named 'Joey'?" Lotus said, taking a sip of his drink while doing so. Henry paused just as he finished putting Lotus's eggs on his plate. He looked at the boy with thought as he slowly nodded and walked over, bringing his son's plate to him while at it.

"Yeah, I am. Are you gonna be okay for while I'm gone son?" Henry asked, concerned by the tone lotus had used. His son sounded saddened and nervous, he also was messing with his hat. He didn't usually mess with it that much unless something was bugging him.

"Yeah, of course! I'm just a bit worried since you've never mentioned him and it seemed as though you never knew him before the phone call, is all dad." Lotus answered while giving him a silent thank you before he began eating. He had thought that it seemed strange, since it seems like they could have bumped into this 'Joey' during any of the 11 years that he had been there with Henry.

Henry was a bit surprised by the answer but just smiled softly and chuckled before giving Lotus a small, soft pat on the head. He understood now that Lotus didn't trust the man, he usually didn't trust a lot of the new people that had come into their life, his life. He knew that the boy was very clingy though he'd never admit it unless Henry was on his deathbed. He knew that the boy didn't like sharing his time with his dad with others, always showing jealousy when someone had decided to steal his dad for a bit while they were out, though it takes awhile to know the signs of this of course since Lotus is very good at covering up things when he wants to.

Henry decided then to finish making his breakfast quickly and then once that's done he decided to say, in hopes to reassure his son,"I'll only be gone for a few hours, and before you say what I know your gonna say, after those few hours your allowed to call me, run to the studio, call alexander about it, check with everyone in town and 'come rain h-e-double hockey sticks on whoever took me'. Besides, you know I'd never stay longer without telling you.". Henry smiled(more like smirked) at the end of his sentence, knowing that that should let Lotus stop worrying as he had basically said that the boy was allowed to hurt someone if he got hurt finally.

"..." Lotus paused after all was said, thinking for a minute or two before answering with a quiet fine since he knew that Henry would trust him not to hurt anyone or get into trouble while he's gone.

"Fine, but know that that means I'm allowed to scold you this time too!" Lotus said, drawing out his fine at the beginning as he finish his breakfast quickly and took a swig of the last of his orange juice before quickly getting up, putting his dishes in the sink except his cup(Henry knew he was gonna get either more orange juice or some tea after rinsing it out), Goes out the door, opens the garage, grabs something(as this is henry listening, keen on making sure his son was safe), closes the garage, and comes back in, holding an axe.

Henry just smiled and rolled his eyes as he watched Lotus walk through and to the dining room and sitting back down, axe in hand "Of course dear. I wouldn't allow you to raise hell if it was just at others, you know I'm not going to be mad at you for caring about me." He answered to Lotus's remark.

Lotus just smiled before plucking a watch from his pocket and giving it to Henry, realizing that his dad hadn't had his on this whole time and knew that it was a source so he wouldn't get lost in something for too long since he had a bad habit of doing that.

"Oh, thank you dear! I didn't realize I didn't have my watch on..." Henry said, surprised that he hadn't noticed sooner while Lotus just smiled and said,

"Shouldn't you be leaving soon, it's almost one-"

"Oh no, is it really almost one!? I thought I'd have more time!" Henry quickly said, softly swearing(Though Lotus couldn't hear anything but almost the tiniest of a train whistle from the cartoons he liked to watch and talk about with his dad) as he got up from his seat, having been eating quietly through everything in the conversation and the time that his son took to get the axe.

He put his plate and glass in the sink, making sure to rinse the plates off quickly before filling the sink with water and a bit of soap to soak whatever's left while he's gone. Hoping he could still get there with a little time to spare so he wouldn't be scolded or anything of the sort.

He left quickly, putting on a cozy jacket at the last moment and He grabbed his Messenger bag, not realizing that Lotus had put some things in it.

The last words before he left between him and his son were quick goodbyes and I love you's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 941 38
it started out online --- (lowercase intended) DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
2.2M 32.6K 200
@jackgilinsky liked your photo @jackgilinsky started following you + lowercase intended all my own work highest rank: 1 in fanfiction copyright ©...
1.3M 11K 200
@shawnmendes liked your photo @shawnmendes commented on your photo @shawnmendes is now following you ______ Created June 25th Ended July 24th
66.9K 1.2K 64
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀs, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ"