Jamais Vu

By Nyxocide

This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come... More

Character Sheet
Yoongi
I Don't Need Anyone
Unexpected Things
Seokjin
How Are You Alive?
Until We Meet Again
Pizza Boy
Husky
Time Heals
Pack
The Pack Gets Bigger
Taehyung
Growing Closer
New People
Mistakes Are Made
Revenge is Best Served...Warm
The Gang is Almost All Here
Home Sweet...Home?
Changes
The Unthinkable
Jimin
Long Trip Home
Freedom
Finally
Gangs All Here
Opening Up
What's Wrong With Tae?
Confusion
First Kiss
Being Honest
Surprisingly Good Days
What Is That Smell?
Intense Days
Jimin 2.0
Close Calls
A Little help
New Experiences
A Little More Help
Helping Hands
Familiar Scents
Good Boy
Painful Words
Fear
Answers
Confessions
Epiphany
Vulnerable Words
Changing Point
Right Choices
Learning Curves
Fight
No More
Getting Closer To Namjoon
Almost Complete
Mistakes Were Made
Secrets
Hope
A Little Bit Of Hope
Deserving
You Can't Choose Your Parents
Can I Trust You?
I Trusted You
What Did You Do?
Bathtime
We Have To Try
Answers
Calling In A Favor
How Is This Possible?
A Favor On Top Of A Favor
Vampires Aren't All Bad
Doing Things Yourself
Emotions
Is It Really You?
What Is Happening To Jimin?
Explanations
Trust Her
Tying Up Loose Ends
Make It Right
Home Is Wherever You Are
A Message For Appa
Claiming What Was Stolen
Calm Before The Storm
This Can't Be
It Ends Tonight
We Are One
It Ends Tonight
It's Over
Epilogue

Scared

1.3K 94 2
By Nyxocide

"is he okay?" Yoongi asks her a few days later.

Jungkook has been quiet ever since they bonded and while Yoongi can feel emotion, it's somehow only clear how everyone feels to Ara.

Ara assumes it's because of the medicine, or maybe what Shin did, since everything is different from the first time they bonded.

"i'm not feeling anything negative from him. Maybe he's just overwhelmed with the sudden emotions."

Yoongi nods and looks over to where Jungkook is currently live streaming from his desk in his room.

"thank you everyone for joining me today, i'll be live again tomorrow around the same time!"

Jungkook shows his signature bunny grin before switching off his camera.

He slumps forward and runs his fingers through his really long hair.

"Kookie.. can I come in?" Ara says quietly, making him jump.

"y-yeah sure.." Jungkook jumps up and clears a spot for her on his bed since it's messy with clothes and she closes the door behind her before sitting on the spot he made for her.

"I wanted to talk to you.." she starts softly.

"is this about the other night?" when Ara nods he sighs. "can I just.. talk? And you'll listen?"

"of course, Kookie." Ara braces herself for whatever it is he needs to say.

"what happened the other night.. I meant what I said when I said it wouldn't weird me out. It doesn't. I've never bonded with anyone before meeting all of you. Finding out Jin hyung is my platonic soulmate was a lot to handle. In fact, I sort of ran on them when I saw my eye was a different color." He laughs, scratching the back of his neck.

Ara nods and lets him continue.

"It took awhile to get used to the idea that someone like me who was malnourished most of my life and abandoned, running in stray packs.. belonged somewhere. Now that I'm bonded with you, someone I.. someone I.."

Ara smiles and crawls closer to him on the bed, reaching her hand out and touching his softly.

"take your time, there is no rush.."

Jungkook takes a big deep breath, huffing it out in frustration.

"I love you. Like alot, Ara. Now that we are bonded I can feel that you love me too and it's all.. overwhelming in the best way possible."

Ara laughs and crawls over onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck so she can play with his long hair.

"so you just needed space to adjust to the new feelings?"
He nods, biting his lip.

"it isn't that I thought you were lying to me.. it's just now.. it's.. it's.."

Jungkook's lisp shows when he is flustered or emotional, like now.

"More real.." Ara finishes for him on a smile.

"yes! Exactly. It's all so real and a little hard to wrap my head around. Especially after we.. you know.." his cheeks turn this pretty shade of pink as he tries to hide his face.

This boy has her wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even know it.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook. It will stay as true as the day I set my eyes on those big beautiful eyes."

Jungkook smiles, biting his bottom lip as if trying to hide it but it just makes him look that much more adorable.

Ara can't help it, she leans in and kisses him in a slow sweet kiss that only makes his blush grow.
When she pulls away, Jungkook looks a lot calmer.

"will you tell hyung I'm sorry for making him worry? I know he's going through his rut.. and he still came to check on me.."

"of course I will, sweetheart." Ara gets up but his hand on her wrist makes her turn back around.

"Can I.. ask you for one more favor?"

Ara tilts her head, intrigued.
"of course."

"Can I.. can we go on a date?" He blinks up at her, making her beam.

"you wanna take me out, Kookie?" she smiles so radiantly, Jungkook feels his heart race in his chest at her smile.

"y-yes.. maybe.. maybe we can bring Tae?"

That one makes Ara pause.

"Tae?"

"I know if he just spent a little time with you.. I just know he would see you as we do, Noona.. I'm sure of it."

Ara's heart feels so full at how caring Jungkook is. He always puts his hyungs -and her - first.

"if he wants to, and it's what you really want then I'm okay with it."
Ara doesn't wanna push Tae into anything he isn't ready for, she knows if he felt any type of way about her it'll happen eventually.

What Ara doesn't know, is that Jungkook knows a lot more than she does when it comes to Tae's true feelings.

-

"Where are we going, Jungkookie?" Tae laughs, being pulled from the car by his younger friend. Tae loves surprised, most of the time, especially from his pack.

"She's waiting! Hurry!" Jungkook grins and pulls him toward the movie theater faster, having told Ara to meet them there by 7 when he went to pick up Taehyung.

"She? Is Ara meeting us here?" Tae's eyes brighten up and he no longer drags his feet, instead he hurries up.

Ara comes into view eventually, her beautiful fox fail freshly brushed and bushy against the pretty black dress she is wearing her black and orange hair done up with a few curls hanging loosely. She looks like a dream, not that Tae will ever admit that out loud.

"Noona! You look amazing.." Jungkook embraces her, scenting her openly by nuzzling his nose into her throat. "you smell amazing too!"

Ara blushes and thanks Jungkook before turning her gaze to the lion.

"Can I have a hug too or you just gonna stand there?" she giggles, opening her arms.

Tae nods dumbly and steps forward to embrace her and he finds Jungkook is right... she smells delicious.

"I decided to get a little dressed up since it's been awhile since I was asked on a date by two gorgeous boys." She winks at them and turns to pay for their tickets.

"Or did my platonic soulmate pout his way into getting you ready?" Tae grins when she laughs.

"I am capable of a lot of things.. but resisting Jimin's famous pout is not one of them."

Tae smiles widely at her while Jungkook watches them both with a silent grin.

"ready? Movie is about to start." Jungkook pulls them both along, happy his plan seems to be working.

-

"where's everyone else?" Yoongi asks, finally peeking his head out of his room that night to replenish his food stash.

"Ara is on a date with Kook and Tae." Jimin smirks around his mug of hot chocolate, feeling pleased the plan is so far going well that he can tell.

Yoongi stops mid stride to the kitchen, raises and eyebrow but then keeps walking.

Yoongi thought Tae was waiting for the surprise to be finished before he told her, but maybe he changed his mind.

-

Jungkook looks over at Ara, having sat her in the middle so Tae could be close to her too.

The movie is something him and Tae have seen before, but she hasn't so that's why Jungkook picked it.

"Tae, don't you want some popcorn?" Jungkook pointedly asks, making Ara pause mid handful and hand over the bag.

"sorry.. I forgot how good popcorn is." She laughs, staring at Tae sheepishly.

Tae grabs a handful, careful to not touch her too much. Jungkook watches them more than he does the movie, hoping his plan works and one of them will speak up.

It all seems to be going pretty well and according to plan until Tae pulls him aside near the car.

"You're being obvious, Kook."

Jungkook pretends to not understand but the harsh look in the lion's face makes him confess.

"I thought maybe if you and her spent time together.. you two would stop dancing around the L word and admit you want each other too." Jungkook pouts but Tae is having none of it.

"I'll tell her if and when I'm ready." Tae says lowly, opening the backseat door and climbing in without another word.

Ara approaches slowly, sensing the sour mood in Jungkook.

"Did he not enjoy the movie?" Ara frowns, wringing her hands in nerves. Ara doesn't say it, but maybe it was her that he didn't enjoy.

"I pushed him too hard.. it's all my fault.." Jungkook frowns, kicking at the sidewalk.

Ara sighs and scents his neck with her hand gently.

"Jungkook.. you cannot force someone into doing something they don't want to do or aren't ready for. Things between me and Tae.. are slower than with the others but that's okay. If he doesn't wish to join us, we have to accept that, baby."

Jungkook nods and helps her into the car before walking around to the drivers seat. Since Ara informed him she was dropped off, he's giving her a ride home since it's the same place anyways.

Jungkook turns in his seat, frowning at Tae.

"I'm sorry, hyung.. I was only trying to help. I should have been more patient, it's my fault."

Tae sighs, his breath fogging up the window.

"I'm not mad at you, Jungkookie. I'm just.. not ready."

Jungkook nods and drives them home in silence, feeling guilty for pushing.

Tae was never mad at either of them, he was just scared. Being close to Ara means giving parts of him away he swore he never would again and she could destroy him if she was taken away from them again.

Tae isn't sure he could stand to lose her before he even has her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 46 37
NOT AN ABO FANFICTION! THERE WILL ALSO BE NO RANKS. THIS IS ALL ANIMAL FACTS JUST IN HYBRIDS AND A PLOT. A Lion pride. Lioness who follow their leade...
580 12 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
727K 35.5K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
10K 548 17
Pairing(s); BTS OT7 x Reader Genre/Themes; Hybrid!AU, themes of the supernatural and the occult, religious themes, violence, hurt/comfort, horror, ro...