πƒπˆπ…π…π„π‘π„ππ“ π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 6

4.3K 122 11
By FUHHZZ

"Why you choose this place again?" Keith asked. 

I shrugged. "It's quiet."

"We at a park on the top of the hill Bella. Where noises come from the wind, and bugs and shit." He stated.

"We can ask couples if we can take pictures of them." I suggested making him just nod in response.

I've noticed that the entire time we've been here he's been checking his phone non-stop but I didn't want to ask anything because I didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded looking up at me. "I'm good."

"Want to start asking couples, or do you want to write down a few more stuff first?" I asked.

"You can start I'll be there in a second." He told me.

"Okay." I said getting up grabbing my camera. I walked down the hill almost falling and walked around to look for a couple.

I found a couple with a child making me squeal inside my head walking over to them. While I was walking Piper stepped in front of me making me jump "Piper? What are you doing here?" I smiled.

We settled everything out a few days ago. She sort of apologized and said that she was a little too hard on me, and overreacted.

She shrugged. "Tony wanted to take me somewhere because he thinks were a couple or something."

"You really need to settle down one day." I laughed.

She shook her head. "Maybe in a few years, what are you doing here?"

"Oh I was just- Find anyone yet?" Keith asked cutting me off coming next to me.

Pipers eyes widened and looked me and then Keith. "Bella can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah well I-" I started to say but got cut off from her grabbing my arm pulling me to the side. "You know I have sensitive arms." I hissed rubbing them.

"What are you doing here with Keith?" She asked.

"We're getting started on our project. I shrugged.

"So your here with him alone?" She asked looking upset. I hope we aren't starting this again. It's getting really annoying, and pointless.

"Yeah but- I knew you liked him this entire time." she scoffed cutting me off.

"I don't like him like that Piper, we're doing a project and I would like to finish it." I said about to walk away but she pulled me back.

"Why do you care anyway? Aren't you here with Tony." I said getting a little bit upset. She keeps trying to accuse me of liking Keith when we're literally partners on a project.

"You know I don't like him." She said with an eye roll. "Let me hang out with you and Keith."

My eyes widened when she said that. "Piper, were doing a project."

She shrugged. "I won't bother." We all know that that's a lie. She's definitely going to bother.

"I have to make sure it's good with Keith first." I told her.

"I bet he won't mind, but go ahead and ask him anyways." She smiled.

"Isn't Tony your partner anyway? Did you two even get started?" I asked.

"Every time we try we suddenly end up naked for some reason. " Shs said making me gag.

I walked over to Keith. "Um, Piper wants to stick around to see our project I guess." 

"Hell nah." He instantly said.

"What?" I questioned.

"No Bella." He repeated.

"But she won't be a distraction." I said while playing with my fingers.

"You do that a lot you know." He sighed.

I looked confused. "Do what?"

"Play with your fingers." He told me.

I shrugged. "It's a habit, but I promise she said she won't be a distraction."

"No." He said quickly said with a shrug while getting back on his phone.

"Keith." I called out.

"No, tell your friend to go somewhere else." He said.

I sighed walking back over to piper. "I think you should just stay with Tony."

"What?" She asked confused.

"Since were walking with different partners I think we should be with our partners so neither of us can get distracted." I tried to say nicely.

"Or you just don't want me with you and Keith so you can have your way with him?" She crossed crossing her arms

"Piper that's not it at all." I sighed.

"I'm going to go talk to him." She smirked walking one to him.

"Hey Bella." Tony greeted.

"Hi Tony." I waved.

"You know where Piper went," He started to say until he saw Piper flirting with Keith.

"I'm surprised you even know what a park is, I barely even knew that you came outside." I tried to change the subject right now.

He shrugged. "I come here everyday, it gives me peace."

"I'm gone have to go in a few, ready to get started?" Keith asked coming over to me.

I nodded. "Let's get this finished."

When I walked past piper I saw her look very upset but tried to hide it with a fake smile. "I wonder if that couple I saw earlier is still here," I went on looking around. I smiled seeing them by the flowers. I grabbed Keith's hand dragging him over.

*

"Ugh so tired." I groaned dropping into the blanket that was on the grass.

Keith laughed. "I think we got enough right?"

I nodded. "Want some salad?"

He looked at me with a disgusting face "Salad? That look like two dry ass leaves. Who eat that shit."

"Me." I shrugged.

"Well you can save it. I'm not eating that."

Well what do you eat?" I asked.

"Food."

I rolled my eyes. "What kind of food."

"Actual food."

"Salad is food though," I went on grabbing it from my bag. "Here."

He hesitated at first but got it from my hand slowly putting it into my mouth. "You probably trying to poison me or something."

I laughed. "I am not."

He ate it when his face changed quickly. He looked at me, and sighed. "This shit actually good."

"You never had a salad," I gasped.

"Of course I have."

"Then why do you seem so surprised?" I asked.

"I never had salad that actually tasted like something." He shrugged.

"Well you must've been eating the wrong salad." I checked the time seeing that it was getting late, and I didn't need my parents questioning me or anything about curfew.

"Lemme get you home." I heard him say as he stood up from the grass. I nodded slowly getting up as well following him to the car since he was the one that drove us here.

We got inside of the car as I took in a deep breath. His car smelt exactly like him. He doesn't smoke so I think that's why.

I looked over at him and sighed. "Girl." I heard him say as he reached over me. He grabbed my seat belt, and put it over me. He smelt amazing.

Don't sniff him Bella.

He buckled it, and sat back in his seat starting the car. "I need the address again." He told me making me nod putting it in.

I have never been so nervous in my entire life.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 65.1K 36
Michael is looking for a new start and a way to manage his anger issues when he moves back to Sydney, leaving his mum behind, and moves in with his f...
385 22 30
" Even white roses have black shadows. " You have, hopefully, read Cameron's and Lennox's story. Now its Rose, Cameron JR, Love, Max's, and Theo's s...
1.5K 111 66
At the age of 10, Belladonna and her closest friends Keshawn and Renee managed to escape their orphanage. They wandered in the streets for eight days...
52K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?