𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?

28.7K 803 3.7K
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov
continuation from 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇

"C'mon let's go through the buses." The girl, who introduced herself as Maxine, led us through the large buses. I stopped in front of one of the glass panels. Before we went anywhere, I needed to see what I looked like.

My eyes were watery and red, eyelids slightly drooping down. My hair was still slicked back in a middle part but there was a small frizz from the constant itching of my scalp. My clothes were doing what clothes do. So all in all, I didn't look that bad.

"Y/N, you coming?" Ginny called out to me.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

We walked to the Main Street where all the restaurants were lined up. The air was light, sun beating weakly.

"Everyone here is just so happy." Ginny murmured.

"Yeah, it's like living in Friends." I shivered.

"It's a front. They're all miserable. Everyone's just slowly marching inevitably and irrevocably closer to death. Also, I totally saw Hunter checking you out earlier."

I partially sobered up, "Hunter? Who's Hunter?"

"He's Max's friend. The one with the ponytail in AP?" Ginny replied.

"Him? Damn, he's cute." I smirked.

"Yeah, well, Marcus was asking about you," Ginny blubbered, "Wanted to know if you was single."

"That little snake." I laughed, that's explains why he knew my name... and wanted my number. I won't deny saying it was nice to know he had an interest in me.

"OMG! If you guys got married, we would be like sisters." Max squealed, "Your babies would so cute. Ugh, I love love."

"What the..?" I stopped, staring at a small cafe 'Blue Farm Cafe'. Sitting by the window was Mom and the JFK lookalike.

Ginny looked up, halting immediately, "That's our mom."

"Holy shit! Are her boobs real?"

"Who's that guy she's talking to?"

I piped up, "The mayor. His election posters are everywhere."

"All the thirsty moms throw their twats at him."

"Yeah, no, let's get out of here." Ginny and Max started to walk off but my feet refused to move.

"W-Wait! We can't leave my tacos. I'm hungryyy." I moaned, we came all this way and they were just giving up.

"We can have food at my house," Max turned back, "I have pizza."

"Pizza? Perfect. Ok, let's go." I jogged to them, setting into a walking pace once I'd caught up.

We arrived at Max's house in minutes and I went straight for the kitchen. There was a pizza box in the fridge, I took a slice and walked off before turning around and taking the whole box with me.

"Y/N? Are you stalking me?" Marcus stood leaning on the kitchen door frame. He was always leaning on something.

"If I was stalking you I would be in your room collecting hairs from your pillow, not stuffing a cold pizza down my throat." I ate the pizza slice I was holding in three bites. Delicious.

"Fair enough," He walked next to me placing his hand on my lower back. Leaning over my shoulder, he picked up a slice of pizza biting the tip. "Thanks."

He backed away from me, walking out with his hands in his pockets. Narrowing my eyes, I took the box before heading up to Max's room. She passed me, muttering to herself. I think she said something about getting a drink.

Half of the time, I don't understand what she's saying.

I walked into Max's room to see Ginny and Marcus staring each other down before he pulled a bag of weed from her jacket.

"Are you guys gonna kiss or what?" I laughed, making Ginny flinch and Marcus pull away.

He smirked, "Don't be jealous, N/N, I'm all yours."

"Good to know." I winked back.

He dangled the bag around, "Round 2?"

"Nah, I need to go home and my mom would grill me if I came back high... again."

"Mhm. You know where to find me though." With that he walked out leaving Ginny confused and Max annoyed.

She sighed, "Sorry about him."

Ginny and Max worked on the English homework they received but since I ran out, I didn't get it. I decided to have a nap whilst they did whatever. Today was tiring, both mentally and physically.

I jumped up to the sound of a motorcycle revving. Was Zion back already? I stumbled over Max's junk but I eventually made it to Maxine's window just in time to see Ginny hop off Marcus' bike and kiss him.

The kiss lasted around 2 seconds before he pushed her off and whispered something to her. She looked taken back before apologising and running off. A car pulled up and Marcus jumped in, driving away down the street. Once the coast was clear I walked home, only to hear two doors slam shut, Georgia shout and another door slam.

"Hello? Everything alright up there?" No answer, "Okay then, well, I'm going to the kitchen."

———————————————

School the next day was awkward, Ginny seemed to be grouchier than usual and Max wouldn't stop talking. They introduced me to Abby and Norah but there was clearly no connection between us. I mean, Norah was kind of sweet but Abby seemed uptight and I really didn't have the energy for that.

"..not his pocket, guys, his pants, like where his balls are and he just pulls out a ring and proposes. It is the best show." Max continued but Ginny's mind looked to be somewhere else. She was staring at Marcus talking to a girl, the same girl he left with after she kissed him. I was going to say something but decided against it, it wasn't my fight to fight.

"Hunter, do you watch Vanderpump Rules?"

"No, sorry."

"Wait, you're Hunter? The same Hunter that was checking out my sister yesterday?" I smirked.

Ginny was pulled out of her head once she heard her name in the conversation, "Y/N, stop you're embarrassing me."

"I was only asking." I huffed.

"I wouldn't say 'checking out' I would call it 'admiring ones looks'."

I grinned, "Cute."

Max interrupted, "They're coming over tonight so I can pop their VR cherries."

"Oh, well, I was gonna ask Ginny if she wanted to hang tonight but if she's busy we can do it anot—"

"No. That's fine, she can most definitely hang today."

"But you just said—"

"It's the worst show, Hunter. Once the cast turned 30, it was just sad."

He turns back to Ginny, "Ok, so, would you want to then?"

"Uh-huh, sure."

"Great, it's a date."

"Oh— A date? You mean as friends?"

"Or as a date."

She glances at Max and I, enthusiastically nodding, "Right. Yeah. Um, ok. Yeah, let's do that. That sounds.. good. A date. Cool."

"Cool."

"Well, look at you, Ginny, a date on the second day of school, you're on a roll." I gasped.

"You'll need to borrow something to wear from Y/N, since all your clothes are horrible, no offence, just from what I've seen so far. I'm assuming. But I'm very excited. I'm dying."

"I've never been on a date."

"Oh my God. This is your first date ever? This is huge!"

"It's not big deal."

"Ok, I'm ignoring you because, obviously, this is a big deal. Hunter Chen is V hot and V cool. I will be over at 6:00 to help you get ready."

The others from the group came up to us, stopping Max's rant for now. They all stared at the parking lot where Georgia was standing in a crisp white pantsuit. She looked good.

"Holy shit! Who is that?" Brodie stared, shocked.

"That's Y/N and Ginny's mom." Max whispered.

Brodie whistled in response, "I know."

"We'll catch you guys later." I waved to them, dragging Ginny away with me.

"See you tonight Ginny." Hunter said which made everyone 'Ooh!' in reply.

We turned around and Ginny's expression dropped, "What are you doing here? You know I hate when you show up at our school."

"I don't mind it, saves me from having to walk home." I yawned.

"I wanna make up. I don't like when we fight."

So that's why everyone was slamming doors yesterday. I tried asking about it during dinner but no one wanted to speak up so I left it as that.

"I bought a surprise."

"Car picnic! Car picnic!"

"Wait, really? Did you bring the Nerds."

"Wouldn't be a picnic without 'em."

"Yes! Austin, budge over or the foods getting crushed." He moved to side allowing me to squeeze in, "Here, come sit on my lap."

"Fine, whatever, car picnic let's just get out of here."

———————————————

I poured half of the Nerd straight into my mouth, just like the Skittles. Mom bit into a bacon doughnut, while Austin was silently sipping on his milkshake. Mom and Ginny began talking about their argument yesterday but I couldn't care less. The only thing on my mind was the Nerds swimming around my mouth.

"—date tonight with a different guy." I clocked back in.

"Zuckerberg?"

I giggled, "It's Chen. Hunter Chen."

"Ooh! He sounds cute."

"He is." I smiled.

"Guys!"

"Your first date ever! This is big!"

"I remember my first date. Seventh grade, Miles Kendrick. He took me to the park and kissed me on the cheek," I sighed, "Good times."

"Didn't he throw up on you afterwards?" Ginny laughed.

I barked, "WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT."

"Maxine said it was big as well."

"Maxine?"

"Her new bestie, lives across the street. Ellen's daughter."

"Well, well, well, I said this place was different, now look at you, having friends, going on dates."

I mimicked, "My baby is finally growing up."

"Y/N you're 4 days younger than me."

"That doesn't mean anything." I huffed.

"Yeah, yeah," She turned to Mom, "Just pass me the bacon doughnut."

Taking a bite, she grimaced, "This is putrid." She passed it to me and I took a bite.

"Not that bad." I knew Austin would probably enjoy it so I handed it over to him.

"I like it." Mom took the doughnut from his hands and replaced it with some ice wrapped in a cloth.

"This should help with the swelling."

"Do i even want to know?"

"You wouldn't approve."

———————————————
side note : padma and marcus are close friends not fwb.
chapter 6 is the end of episode one. im probably going to skip a few scenes with Ginny cause i don't wanna drag this book out.
<3 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 116 11
All rights go to the Netflix show Ginny and Georgia, the songs used in the show, and the songs credited in the story to play over certain scenes in t...
63.4K 840 27
It's hate transformed to love? Will it work out? Will it stay as happy as anticipated? Started: February 10, 2021 Ended: August 12, 2021 Thank you t...
90.7K 2.1K 23
in which an old friend returns to town, secrets will come out, old relationships will unfold and most importantly, love makes it entrance. a maxine b...
21.3K 536 24
I do not own Date A Live aswell as the images that are shown throughout the fanfic. There will be some ocs.. probably. This is an "x MaleReader" (Sta...