𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖍�...

By griffith2005

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉~ Book 1 Dear diary, I am the immortal child. Born of a immortal man and a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Bonus Chapter (Georgina's first love)
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69

Part 27

371 3 0
By griffith2005

Dear diary,
I continued to walk down the empty streets of this ghost town. The light fading from the street lights as the darkness grew. Where had Klaus gone? I asked myself. He was probably out searching for me. As I walked I could feel the gravel rocks scratching at my bare feet, then they would held... and then the process would repeat itself. But the blood I spilled still stained my feet, turning them red. I felt tired and hungry. It had been days since I had slept or even ate. But I continued to walk determined to find Klaus. Even as my legs grew weak and my head pounded, I walked. I slowly turned a corner onto a new street. And in the flicker of the orange street light I saw a man frozen still. I stopped in my tracks, rubbing my eyes. Was I hallucinating? I blinked and the man never disappeared. Klaus? I began to run. Picking up the trail of my blood soaked white dress. My dirty blonde hair now dry but tangled. I ran over to the frozen man. "Klaus?" I asked his figure. Klaus made a quick movement causing me to jump. Causing me to become scared. He laughed in the darkness his white vampire teeth gleaming in the shadows. I dropped the train of my dress, in frustration. I gave him a little shove with my right hand. Pushing him to the ground. "Don't scare me like that" I angrily said. Klaus continued to laugh as he sat up from the road. I offered him my hand. He took it. With a strong grip he pulled me down onto the road with him. I let out a giggle as I fell to the ground. I laid my tired body down on the street, dirty in my hair looking up at the stars. Finally letting myself relax. "They're beautiful aren't they" Klaus said referring to the stars as he laid down beside me. "Yes they are" I smiled not taking my eyes off of them. I watched as they twinkled in the moonlight. Klaus quickly jolted up from his laying position. "Blood" he sniffed. He turned to me, grabbing a handful of my dress bringing it up to his face. Smell the bloody stain. I sat up and gently placed my hand on his. My soft fingers ran across his calluses hands. He looked up at me, worry on his face. "It's not mine" I said reassuring him. "It's not mine".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...
240K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
109K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
39.5K 2K 45
ˏˋ꒰💐꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝(v.) To attract and move deeply: rouse to ecstatic admiration.] ━━━in which a woman born in the 1...