Front Lines(Kidge) VLD

Від KailaWren01st

The book cover does not belong to me. The show is not mine. But the book idea is mine, please don't use it wi... Більше

The meet up
Early morning talks
Park visits
Movie night
Truth or Dare
Pay back
A/N
Teasing
Deep Conversations
Reflection
Instigators (part 1)
Instigators (part 2)
Instigators (part 3)

Their unrequited love

95 4 1
Від KailaWren01st

Lance's POV

    "Hey mullet, can I come in". I knocked on Keith's door. He opened the door with a smile on his face. But when he realized it was me, he quickly hid any signs of emotion.
  "What do you need Lance". He said in a softer tone than usual.
    "You seem....nicer, what's up". I smiled at him.
    "Life doesn't seem to hate me anymore". He said with a small smile.
    "What do you mean"? I was confused by his answer.
   "Well...", He went on to explain, "I have friends who love me, and I don't hate myself as much as I used to". He smiled a full genuine smile.
    "I even have someone I'm interested in. They caught my eye a long time ago, I just didn't realize it yet".
    "That's great to hear Keith". I smiled, starting to walk away. I turned back around before Keith closed the door all the way.
    "And Keith", I whispered.
   "Yes lance", he tilted his head.
    "Just because we didn't work out, doesn't mean you and her won't work out". I smiled.
   "Wait, you knew" he asked confused.
   "I've known for a while now. You've loved her from the beginning, you just didn't know it. That's why I broke up with you, I want to see my friends happy".
    "Thanks Lance, I'm glad we're still friends", he gave me a hug.
    "Anytime Keith, good luck", I gave him a pat on the back and made my way down the hall.

A/N

I know, it's very short. But hey, it's an update. Hope you enjoyed the mention of klance. Being a multi shipper is great.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...